The Queen And The Cock Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other thing that made Antonia almost pause their meeting of mouths was how Piper's cock felt in her hand. She noticed right away that it didn't quite have the same rigid firmness she was used to, her fingers able to dent the throbbing flesh of Piper's member with surprising ease; a dreadful thought emerged in the Queen's brain. What if at this size the Twinned wasn't naturally as hard as Elsbeth or a normal man's erect penis was!? While Antonia had no doubt it would still stimulate her in the manner that she needed, this one potential fault still made her incredibly anxious!

Antonia pulled away from Piper, spit connecting their lips and chins.

"Tell me, my Royal Cock," Antonia purred, increasing the speed of her member-jerking, "are you enjoying yourself?"

"I-I am, you're a good kisser, my Queen."

"Of course I am, Piper, you shouldn't expect any less from royalty!"

Piper's eye twitched at her Mistress's words.

"And now I am going to do something for you that I usually only reserve for the most special of occasions, and I think your first time here meets the criteria. Enjoy it while you can, Piper, this is not an act I perform often!"

Piper wasn't sure what in the Three Moons the Queen was talking about, but she couldn't really protest when it came to what was done with her anymore. Antonia kissed her again, still not removing her hand from the Twinned's cock, putting as much fervor and passion into it as she had before. They made out for several long moments, Piper finally touching the Queen back, her hands caressing Antonia's massive bust, more moans escaping the curvaceous royal's lips. The Twinned's cock started to lurch against Antonia's thigh, lightly slapping into the jiggling mass of flesh.

Sliding her visage to the side, Antonia planted kisses, licks and nibbles across Piper's countenance, staining her cheeks and chin with her blood-red lipstick. She moved towards the Twinned's neck, repeating her saliva-tinged actions, careful not to leave any marks on the young handmaid's skin; the last thing Antonia wanted to hear were questions about why one of her servants was walking around looking like a common whore! Her eyes peered up at Piper, noting smugly that her Royal Cock seemed taken back by her Mistress's bodily-worship, her expression one of wonderment.

Despite the Queen's cold exterior and haughty demeanor, she fully enjoyed every aspect of intimacy and sex. The foreplay - touching, kissing, grinding - were all parts of being with someone else that she relished; the only reason she didn't partake in this portion of being with her Royal Cock's as much as she might have liked was simply because she still needed her beauty sleep and the actual fucking took up the majority of her nights! One of the few unfortunate drawbacks to her position as Monarch were the expectations placed on her and how difficult they were to get around. If it was up to Antonia, she wouldn't even hold court most days!

But she loved doing the servicing as much as being serviced, and the only other thing holding her back from doing it more was her own ego, her own desire to never be seen as lesser by those around her - especially her handmaids. But, given the excuse she'd used, she was now able to utterly bask in the sheer arousal burning through her body, putting her all into pleasing the hung Twinned in a way she hadn't in ages; not even when she was trying to cure Elsbeth's impotence did she try so hard in her arousing efforts. She absorbed everything about Piper.

Her taste, Antonia having licked her way down to Piper's pert breasts, sucking one of the tiny nipples capping it into her mouth. Her touch, the Queen continuing to feel up the Twinned's muscled arms with her free hand, the handmaid seemingly even putting her own personal guard to shame in brawn. Her smell - oh Lords of the Other Realm, the smell! Though Piper emanated her natural musk at all times, being so close to its source, so near the point of exudation made Antonia's mind reel, having to actively stop herself from loudly snorting the potent aroma straight into her sinuses.

There were other qualities that Piper possessed that made the Queen pussy pulse and drip, that made Antonia's nipples jut from her breasts like spokes on a wheel - and most of it centered around her immense genitalia! Piper's ponderous pipe radiated the kind of heat Antonia only ever felt during the winter months when all of the palace's fireplaces were set ablaze; it was practically burning the palm of her hand, and therefore made the Monarch's own body that much hotter. The stupendous serpent of her servant was just so spectacular in every way imaginable!

Finally, Antonia made it to said cock.

"Oh Piper," the Queen gushed once more, shuffling backwards on her knees to give herself enough space to work with, "I just cannot get over how big you are! You are truly the most gifted Twinned in all of Potentia!"

"Thanks M-M'Lady," Piper mumbled, her imperfect teeth noticeably grit, "I'm uh, I'm 'appy that you like it."

"I do, and I'll like it even more once it's inside of me!"

Antonia grinned up at her handmaid, who still had a pained expression plastered on her face; this confused the Queen, but she didn't bother dwelling on it. No, she had something more important to do first! Joining her hands together around the middle of Piper's shaft, her fingers only now touching around it, she heaved it up into the air in front of her. The dark, vein-mottled appendage sagged under its own weight like Antonia's tits did, nearly folding in half on itself. Sliding one of her palms towards the member's still partially-hooded glans, Antonia took a moment to admire its grandeur now that it was extended straight towards her.

Every inch of Piper's cock's immensity made Antonia actively drool, the saliva leaking from the corner of her plush lips joining the sheen already present on her chin. So thick, so long, so virile - it was everything she wanted and more! Its incredible width made the Queen's fingers look tiny in comparison, and Antonia let out a low, carnal cry at the fantasy of how it would appear next to her swollen sex. The scarlet glans didn't seem like it would even fit in her mouth let alone between her legs; and that fact only increased Antonia's raging excitement!

But there was still the one, previously-considered feature of it that gave Antonia pause before she continued with her ministrations. It just felt flaccid to some degree, and the Monarch couldn't understand why; Piper's monster hung down like Elsbeth's had, but her former Royal Cock's cock was still stone-like in its hardness despite that! As she stroked it once more, the massive member wobbled back and forth in her hands like it was made of rubber, like she could tie it into a neat bow if she so chose.

Maybe that's how Antonia kept this beast so easily hidden!

Deciding to ignore this single flaw for the time being, Antonia dipped her head forward, bringing the flared crown to her lips; she took a long sniff of its fragrance as she did, her eyes nearly rolling back from how amazing the scent was. Looking down the shaft like she would a spear that was pointed at her in a threatening manner, Antonia first pulled back Piper's foreskin before she rolled her tongue out, letting it flop onto Piper's lower head. To no surprise it tasted as potent as it smelled! Antonia flapped her tongue over the throbbing glans, whipping it around the enormous tip, soaking up all the sweat and whatever other fluids saturated its form.

Moving closer to the fleshy weapon, Antonia pursed her lips and gave the Twinned's glans an elongated smooch, practically making out with her slit; it was certainly spacious enough to do so! She slowly opened her mouth as she rubbed her mouth and tongue over the mushroom-shaped-cock-topper, trying to judge if she could even suck the ludicrously girthy pillar at all. Putting this concept to the test, she slid her cock-pillows over the tip of Piper's tip, her oral orifice already feeling stretched to the brim by its corpulence. This was going to be a challenge, but Antonia never backed down from a challenge!

Undulating her face back and forth over just a section of Piper's glans, Antonia steadily attempted to take more of its unruly size into her mouth. The spit secreting from her lips helped in this matter, lubing up the Twinned's cock well enough, the Queen using her hands to spread the moisture further down its unbridled length; this didn't make it an easy hurdle to overcome by any means, but any form of aid was welcome. Antonia's cheeks inflated outward as she consumed another portion of the cockhead and she still didn't even have it all stuffed into her maw!

There was one thing she was happy to see as she did her best to suck off her new Royal Cock: Piper wasn't trying to grab her head and force it down further on her length or anything of the sort. This would have gotten the handmaiden a thorough scolding, Antonia preferring to go at her own pace; she didn't know if the Twinned was being polite or if she just couldn't reach Antonia's hair due to the distance between them, but that didn't matter. Sucking in another long breath through her thin nostrils, Antonia shoved her head forward like Piper was yanking on her skull, finding immediate success.

She got all of Piper's cockhead in her mouth!

"O-Oh gosh!" Piper moaned, unconsciously thrusting her strong hips out towards the Monarch, "t-that feels so good, my Queen! I'm impressed!"

Unable to respond, Antonia was both joyful and a bit annoyed at her Royal Cock's words; of course Piper should be impressed! She wasn't some blushing maiden after all! As if Antonia felt she needed to prove this point further, she sank down on even more of Piper's obese member, the first inches of her venous shaft sliding into the Queen's mouth. Antonia suppressed her gag-reflex as the Twinned's tip poked at her throat, her eyes crossing at just how much of Piper's cock stretched out before her - it just didn't seem to ever end!

Antonia pushed her face back and forth on the meager quantity of Piper's monstrosity she'd managed to fit between her plump lips. Drool coated the Twinned's shaft, dripping onto the carpet below, rivulets of spit hanging from Antonia's pointed chin; several of these saliva-strands fell onto her massive, bouncing tits when they broke, making them glisten under the light of the Sister Moons. Her hands twisted around the mighty member, squeezing it, molding its disturbing diameter between her fingers. Piper's moans increased in volume.

Putting her trepidation aside, Antonia paused her sucking for just a moment, and inhaled as much oxygen as possible. Closing her hazel eyes, she slowly marched forward with her neck, craning it outward, engulfing the same amount of Piper's length as she previously had; when she reached that point, Antonia steeled herself and then powered herself further. Her cheeks bulged out to an extreme degree as she throated the Twinned's impossible mass, Piper's turgid glans spearing into her gullet.

The Queen repeated this motion. She pulled back until only Piper's tip continued to yank her lips taut before thrusting her head forward once more. Each time she took a little bit more of her Royal Cock's enormity into her body, her neck utterly distended by the colossus's circumference, her throat stretched painfully. Despite her best efforts, Antonia couldn't stop herself from gurking on the titanic rod, spittle flying from her lips, tears welling in her eyes - that was until there was an unexpected change that caused her to halt in her tracks.

Two things happened simultaneously, actually.

Piper's pole began piping its pre into Antonia's mouth, going from zero to a hundred in a manner of seconds; there had been little in the way of fluid expulsion from the Twinned up to this point, another thing that drew the Queen's concern- but now she was pleased! The salty essence washing across her tongue, between her teeth, and filling her cheeks was viscous, feeling like it nearly had the same jelly-like consistency as Elsbeth's real load. She immediately drank it down happily, enjoying the liquid warmth as it slid into her stomach, getting a taste for what was to come, the sperm flooding her throat astonishing in its volume.

This was almost enough of a distraction to make the Queen not notice the other alteration in the Twinned's member. She was so busy drowning herself in Piper's potent precum, her filled-throat humming with mirth, that the sudden flexing of a certain cock in her mouth almost slipped by her attention; when she finally did recognize what was happening, her eyes opened and bulged, staring back down at the bestial endowment splitting her lips. Antonia watched as it started to come to life, her heart dropping into the pit of her stomach.

The realization of what this meant hit Antonia like one of the pillars of the palace had collapsed on top of her. It made sense now. Now she knew why Piper's cock hung towards the ground without a hint of lift. Now she knew why Piper's shaft felt so pliable when she held it. Now she knew why Piper hadn't been squirting any precum until now. This explained it all, and said explanation utterly terrified the normally-unwavering royal, sending a shiver of actual fear down her spine.

Piper had been completely flaccid!

This entire time Antonia had been stroking and sucking the Twinned while she was soft! The enormity she'd been so impressed by, so infatuated with, was only the shadow of Piper's true size. Horavus had apparently done his job too well, and found a Twinned so hung, so extremely endowed, that not only was she bigger than Elsbeth, but she made the Queen's previous Royal Cock look like a child in comparison. Antonia no longer knew what to expect, her assumptions of Piper's ability suddenly vanishing, petrified at the thought of much more the young handmaid might grow.

Antonia no longer had it in herself to move. Besides being completely preoccupied by the precum that was seemingly pissing straight into her stomach, Antonia scarcely able to keep up with its unbroken flow, the fear that consumed her mind kept her perfectly in place. She could observe Piper and Piper's massive cock as arousal took over her body, the Twinned already taking a step back to create room for her expanding member. The Queen felt like her lips were going to split, that her face might literally rip in twain from how grotesque her Royal Cock's girth was becoming.

It didn't end. Piper's cock continued to expand in every direction, bulking and lengthening with each passing second, Antonia's features becoming distorted around its mass; her jaw was so distended by the incredible thickness held inside of it that she could nearly feel her chin touch her neck, and her upper lip start to fold over her noisily-breathing nostrils. Her hands were pulled farther apart, no longer able to meet even while wrapped around the same section of stupidly-wide shaft, and Antonia could feel the constant gouts of precum bulging Piper's massive urethra every time the slimy fluid raced through it. If she didn't detach herself from the colossal appendage soon it might just kill her!

There was yet another disturbance in the ever-changing sexual encounter the pair were engaged in. A part of Piper she had neglected - but had planned on getting to eventually - also began to brim with energy: Piper's balls. The gravid, gigantic globes began to gurgle, the veins stretched across her hairy, wrinkled sack pulsing powerfully, the entire, overpacked pouch rumbling between the Twinned's legs. They trembled in time with the sperm spews splashing into Antonia's throat, and the Monarch swore on the Three Moons that she could see them expand like Piper's cock currently was.

It just kept growing and growing. Queen Antonia was no longer holding onto the Twinned's tremendous shaft to stimulate it but for dear life instead, like she might be able to slow its expansion if she gripped it tight enough. Realizing that in order to save herself she would need to stop sucking the brutal glans, Antonia attempted to yank herself off the ridged spear-tip - but this wasn't proving to be any easier than it was to suck it in the first place! Her lips snagged around the turgid corona, her face stretching outward in a whorish parody of her regal visage, grunts of desperation mutedly escaping her throat.

Though it brought new, agony-induced tears to her eyes to do so, the Queen managed to free herself of the monumental mass choking her to death.

"Piper, wha in the name o-"

"Oh gosh! My Queen!" Piper moaned loudly, cutting Her Highness off, her hands going to her member to stroke it speedily, "I'm getting so- that felt so good!"

Antonia soon realized that Piper hadn't witnessed any of her struggles, the Royal Cock's head thrown back in utter euphoria. As the Queen attempted to catch her breath, she gawked at the Twinned's erecting enormity, watching as it extended towards her and lifted higher into the air at the same time, gaining more and more size every second. She put her hands back on Piper's shaft almost like she was in a trance, unsure of what to do otherwise, massaging her fingers into its hardening shape, her chest heaving. When would it end!?

The Twinned moaned and squealed throughout the duration of her growth, her hands flying across her bumpy-shaft, colliding with Antonia's pair again and again. As it passed the point where it was nearly twice as long as Elbseth's, the colossal cock began to curve upward, giving it a bow-like shape; it was hovering so high above Antonia head she had to crane her neck backward to keep her eyes on its upper-half, her hands relegated to caressing the middle of it. It was nearing a height where it was almost parallel with Piper's own visage!

Throughout this unholy transformation, Piper's precum hadn't stopped leaking from her engorged tip. Slimy, grape-sized droplets of pearly goop fell off of the ponderous pipe, some of it sliding down the shaft, mucking its dark-hue in an off-white gloss, while the rest dropped right to the floor - the floor and Antonia. Ball brew splattered across the Queen's body, blinding her as it splashed onto her face, her sharp features swiftly hidden under a growing puddle of sperm; her perfectly braided hair was soaked in the Twinned's cream, her huge tits were given their own coating, and many other streams of dick dregs stained her alabaster complexion.

Keeping her mouth open, the Queen crammed her cheeks with as much of the loose flow as she could catch, despite the fact that her stomach already felt full of Piper's cock's previous offerings. She didn't understand what was happening to her, but Antonia felt as excited as she did fearful of Piper's prodigiousness, her heart beating like a wardrum in her chest. There was just so much - the Twinned was just so much! Her size, her output, her everything. And Antonia couldn't get enough of it!