The Queen And The Cock Ch. 04

Story Info
Piper Shows Antonia Just What She Can Do.
8.7k words
4.62
7.7k
20

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/25/2023
Created 10/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There's sex in this one! This is what a lot of you have been waiting for - Piper putting (or attempting to) Antonia in her place! Expect one or two more chapters after this. And I'm happy to see so many of y'all enjoying this!

Tags: hyper sizes and cum ridiculousness/inflation, futa on female, pregnancy, MILF

Tags are for the story as a whole.

Comments and feedback are always appreciated!

*****

"Right."

Getting back onto the bed, Piper stayed on the very edge of it, kneeling, her feet and calves hanging over the side. Using both hands, she angled her cock downward, laying it flat against the pussy-juice-saturated sheets, lining it up with Antonia's cunt. Piper didn't thrust into her at first or anything of the sort, choosing instead to just rub her cockhead against the Queen's lower lips, sloppily spilling her precum onto it, sending shivers down Antonia's spine, making her shudder as the warm viscosity drenched her sex.

Pulling her legs back as far as she could, Antonia peered down at the meeting of their genitalia. Like she'd imagined earlier, Piper's cock looked ridiculous next to her cunt, utterly oversized when compared side-by-side, like she'd placed a melon on the mouth of the goblets she so often drank out of; just the Twinned's piss slit appeared to be as large as the opening in her lower lips, and Antonia grew more and more concerned that fitting something so immense inside of her would be an impossibility. And Piper claimed she'd successfully had sex with someone else before!?

They remained like this for several long moments, neither of the pair speaking or moving at all. A tense silence was shared between them, and though Antonia couldn't know what the Twinned was thinking, she could still guess: she had to be marveling at the fact that she was allowed to have sex with the Queen of Potentia! It was something that anyone would feel honored to be able to do, let alone a simple peasant like Piper! This gave Antonia a small burst of confidence, firm in her belief that Piper would do nothing to ruin her one chance at a better life.

"Go ahead," Antonia encouraged her Royal Cock, nodding at her, "you may start, Piper."

"Alright."

Leaning forward, Piper slid her hands as far up her length as she could reach, holding her mass of monstrous meat as tightly as she could; her face still betrayed no emotion as she did, unlike the Queens. Antonia's breathing was intense and her tawny eyes were opened as wide as possible as they intently followed the Twinned's movements. As slowly as she was told to, Piper started nudging her cockhead forward, parting Antonia's lower lips without actually entering her yet, nuzzling her glans right up against the Monarch's positively miniscule slit. It was time!

With the shallowest of thrusts that she could manage, Piper sent her colossal cockhead straight into Antonia's cunt - something she found only partial success at. About half of her ginormous glans made its way into Antonia's depths, her labia splitting across Piper's reddened crown; this was enough, though, to send the Queen into a frenzy. Her body lurched in place and a shriek escaped her lips as the biggest thing she'd ever felt entered her, her fingers digging into her thighs forcefully enough to leave bruises. If it felt this massive already, how was she ever going to handle the rest of it!?

Not bothering to wait for the go-ahead to continue, Piper lazily pistoned her member onwards, displaying the same amount of lackluster enthusiasm, shooting the rest of her glans into the Queen. Antonia's lower lips peeled around the gigantic cock, folding back as far as possible, utterly distended by its enormity, their swollen, pink-hue turned a taut, brutal white. The Monarch cried out again, her body jerking backward like it was trying to free itself of the monumental invader's reach - but this didn't happen. It couldn't happen.

She was completely stuck on Piper's cock!

"F-Fuck! Wait, I need a minute t-"

Antonia's eyes suddenly rolled in their sockets and her whole body quivered, her tongue spilling from her mouth, cutting off her request for a break. A stream of feminine spray launched from her stretched cunt, splashing down the length of Piper's shaft, an orgasm unexpectedly claiming Antonia's figure; this one lasted even longer than her last, the surge of arousal continuing unabated for seconds on end. Her brain was set ablaze as synapses fired off rapidly inside of it, the surprise climax assaulting her very being.

Almost like she didn't notice her Mistress cumming her brains out, acting like she didn't hear Antonia's half-uttered warning, Piper pumped her hips forward once more. The first fraction of her fantastical fuckstick gouged into the Queen depths, Piper's venous shaft grinding through the gushing cunt-lips. Piper pulled back and repositioned herself, shimmying, trying to figure out the best angle to continue with; this didn't seem to take her long, and before Antonia's orgasm had finished, the Twinned rutted into her once more.

She couldn't contain her own grunt of pleasure upon gaining new ground within the Queen. Piper's eyes clenched shut and bit her lip, taking a deep breath before resuming her steady plunges. Liquid arousal spritzed from Antonia's gaped sex even after her orgasm subsided, Piper's cock misted with the translucent fluids, each in-and-out lunge of her member drawing more of the secretions from Her Highness's cunt. Voluntarily or not, Antonia's inner-walls clamped down around the Twinned's shaft, putting it in a kind of stranglehold, one that Piper wasn't sure if its aim was to stop her forward momentum, or coax her in deeper.

Piper paused again. Flexing her stomach and grunting once more, she forced a new helping of precum through her member, having quickly realized that she'd need some extra lubrication before going any further. Her cock jumped inside of Antonia, nearly lifting the buxom woman off the bed completely from its strength, her fat cheeks slapping together under her. The sound of Piper's sperm blasting into the Queen's canal was audible for both of the people present in the room, the impact of her slimy jets against Antonia's depths noisy and wet; and though Antonia's pussy appeared to be unquestionable plugged up, Piper's girl-goo still managed to wash back out of it.

Ribbons of the off-white slurry leaked out from around Piper's fleshy bludgeon, both cascading down the meeting of her and the Queen's genitalia, and spritzing out in random directions at the same time, shooting silky strands against the Monarch and her consort. Antonia's pussy had been transformed into a sloppy, unrecognizable mess in a manner of minutes, completely caked in dense ball brew, pulverized to a beaten red-and-white pulp, disfigured from its once tight, yet plump shape - and they'd just gotten started! Piper seemed relatively unfazed by the state of the Antonia, and continued on like this was all completely normal.

Another thrust woke Antonia up from whatever reverie she'd been lost in.

"Wait! Piper!" Antonia babbled, managing to partially sit up, her expression crazed, "Please, just- I need a moment!"

"You got it," Piper stopped dead in her tracks, holding herself in place, keeping her too-big-to-suck glans and the small amount of her monstrous shaft she had stuffed into the Queen sheathed, "take all the time you need."

"In all the Infinite Realms of Divisus! W-What are you doing to me!?"

Piper cocked her head.

"Uh, 'avin' sex with you? Isn't that whatcha wanted?"

"But this is... this is like nothing I've ever felt before! I-I can barely hold myself up, I-I..."

"I'm guessin' your old Royal Cock, uh, Elsbeth, wasn't as big as me? The one that you threw away when she wasn't useful to you anymore?"

The Twinned glared at Antonia

"Not even close!" Piper's glare nor her harsh question seemed to register to the Queen, "You're, you're leagues above her! Leagues better! I-I didn't know that a cock like yours was even possible!"

"Yeah, I've 'eard that before."

"Lords Below and you still have so much left!"

"Want me to keep goin'? Or are we done?"

Antonia nodded.

"J-Just go slow." Antonia repeated her earlier request, inhaling a noisy breath, "I don't know how much more I can take."

Once again Piper didn't respond. She gave no warning to Queen Antonia as she slammed herself forward, using more force than she had so far; the amount of mega-cock she shoveled into the Monarch still wasn't anything impressive, at least not by her standards. To Antonia, however, it was like someone had just rammed a fist up her cunt! Every inch widened and contorted her depths to a new absurd size, the nerve-endings in her inner-walls stimulated all at once in every way possible, her pussy tunneled through the like caverns of Potentia's southern mines.

Antonia hyperventilated as Piper persisted in her piping, pistoning her pole powerfully into the Queen's pussy; she wasn't going much further than she had with her last thrust, but that same quantity of girthy goliath was enough to send the Monarch's head spinning. It was like the Twinned was trying to gape out each section of Antonia's canal to its fullest, making absolutely sure that she would be spacious enough to take the grandiose remainder of her beast. Precum continued to both fill and spill out of Antonia's hole simultaneously, a new puddle of the thick cream forming atop the sheets.

After a handful of more ruts into Antonia, Piper gave into her own libido, relenting to her arousal, and injected another portion of her cunt-gaper into the Queen's cunt. A scream formed in Antonia's chest that rose up to her throat before bellowing from her lips - an announcement of another orgasm washing over her. Like she had before, Piper continued to fuck the royal despite her pussy's death-grip on her member, practically ignoring the third flood of frothing fluid flying out of Antonia; even when a particularly powerful jetting of girl cum hit the Twinned's chest, she barely reacted.

Rhythmically, Piper reamed her colossus into Antonia, the huge arteries lacing its tubular-shape scraping through the Queen's canal, elongating her orgasm. Piper's green eyes remained fixated on her so-called 'Mistress's' bouncing bust, the heavy mounds flopping up and down on her chest, swinging in circles, plapping against her stomach and flinging drops of precum through the air; Antonia's eyes, conversely, had utterly sunk into the back of her skull, blinded by the intense pleasure rocking her body. Saliva sputtered from her lips, her visage wetted by her uncouth spitting.

And still Piper didn't slow.

Now with a solid third of her extensive endowment entered into Antonia, Piper was having an easier and easier time stuffing the remaining feet left into Her Highness's depths. Every time the Twinned pulled back to thrust again her shaft squelched out of Antonia's cunt, drenched in a mix of viscous she-pre and feminine arousal, the amount covering her member creating a line with which she was able to judge the degree of deepness she'd reached so far; thus, it came as no surprise to Piper when her glans suddenly hit something within the Queen - something the young farmhand knew the identity of well.

Upon her cervix being struck Antonia jolted to life, her head dropping rapidly to view the impossible penetration; while this impact was expected, Elsbeth having been able to touch the same spot, it still made the Monarch's breath catch in her throat. This meant that the Twinned was about to enter her womb, her most sacred of organs, the deepest of places that anyone could enter inside of her. Antonia let out a strangled gasp as Piper prodded and poked at her internal barrier but it mostly wasn't from the somewhat uncomfortable sensation.

It was because Antonia could see Piper's cock through her stomach! While that wasn't strange in itself, when Elsbeth fucked her the bulge of her member was never visible until she'd sheathed all of her length into the Queen - but Piper wasn't even close to doing the same! Not only was that a shock, but it was also due to how much Antonia's skin had been distended by the Twinned's monster; her Royal Cock's glans and a portion of her shaft were currently creasing her flesh, lifting it higher than Antonia had ever known an appendage to do, her chubby belly fattened by Piper's genitalia like she was with child.

"O-Oh m-my, Clara Above!" The Queen cried, her hands cautiously sliding down her torso, quivering as they did, "Y-You're so deep already, my Royal Cock! I didn't expect it so soon!"

"Is that a problem?" Piper grunted back, holding herself still again, "Want me to stop?"

"No, that's- this is fine. It's fine. Elsbeth could do the same, I-I can take it."

"If you say so."

Antonia held her breath as the Twinned reeled back, her fingers resting against the area on her stomach she knew Piper's cock would appear once she'd busted through her womb. Piper thrust back into the Queen faster and harder than before, not tearing through the wall to her baby-chamber immediately, but instead steadily pounding against it, weakening it, loosening it for its eventual skewering. The royal grunted and grit her teeth as her barrier was hammered, able to feel it opening up slowly, giving away under the battering ram knocking at Potentia's most valued palace gates.

The moment that Piper's cock shattered the entrance completely her member rocketed into Queen's Antonia's womb, spearing all the way to its back wall and stretching it deeper into Antonia's body; the Monarch moaned and her legs kicked out as pain - mostly - gave way to ecstasy once more as the sensation she'd been craving for so many weeks was thrust upon her: the experience of being filled to the absolute brim by a monstrous cock. And not only was it the extreme endowment of the Twinned occupying the space that a fetus should have making her feel this way, it was also the immediate gout of precum that launched into her breeding pouch as well.

Her womb was instantly awash with the viscous, hot fluid. Piper's immense girth corked the place her cervix once occupied utterly, meaning that not a single drop of her precum was able to leak out of it. Antonia's stomach was once more distended by the imprint of the Twinned's member, the outline of her fleshy pillar nearly reaching the Queen's tits, bigger than it was before; already, her Royal Cock's sperm bloated her depths, and Antonia swore on all the celestial bodies in the sky that she could see the frothy, thick expulsions swish around under her skin as they rained against her inner-walls.

Repeating this process, Piper surged her shaft in and out of the Queen, never yanking it out of her womb completely, fucking that organ as much as she was the rest of the curvacous woman's cunt. Now that she had grown so much closer to Her Highness - physically, at least - Piper reached out and snagged Antonia's ankles in her hands, gripping the bottom of her legs roughly in her fingers. Using this added leverage to her advantage, the Twinned started to really give it to Antonia, no longer resisting the powerful call of her libido, ready to give the Monarch exactly what she had asked for.

Creaking loudly, the bed beneath them rocked rapidly under Piper's powerful pistons, the obsidian-crafted posts shaking violently, the headboard slamming against the wall behind them. Another orgasm hit Antonia right away, her body weakening as she lost count of the climaxes she'd happily suffered through. The mess of her own fluid arousal and Piper's potent pre puddled across the sheets, expanding, seemingly soon to take over the entire mattress, their figures splashing through it as their fucking picked up pace.

Neither said a single word through it all.

Literally unable to, Antonia could only manage more ecstatic, mindless babbles, clearly losing her mind to the overwhelming pleasure. Piper didn't feel the need to say anything, fully focused on doing her duty to Queen Antonia, even if her expression betrayed the euphoria she was unwillingly experiencing; there was no denying that her Mistress's cunt was tight, its inner-walls massaging every inch of her cock she'd imbedded into the royal. Her eyes were half-lidded, and her mouth was partially opened from her constant pants.

The bulge of her bulbous bludgeon stretched further up Antonia's torso, now fully reaching the woman's titanic tits, splitting them at their center. Balls bouncing under her, they slapped noisily against the swamp of sperm seeping across the bed, sending more pre shooting through the air; they gurgled louder and louder the more that the minutes ticked by, their corpulence reaching new, ludicrous levels, churning up cum by the gallon. Piper had to spread her legs just to make extra space for them, lest she ended up sitting on her immense sack by accident,

Howls and screams filled the room, and if Antonia hadn't told her personal, nightly guard that they were to ignore the kinds of noises coming from her bedchamber when the hour was late, the announcements of pained ecstasy surely would have drawn concern. The Queen's hands had left her stomach and they were no longer holding onto anything particular, instead simply flopping aimlessly against the sperm-plastered sheets in time with Piper's thrusts; her head was moving in the same manner, her skull bouncing back and forth across her pillows, scarcely any strength left in the Monarch's body.

Showing Her Highness no mercy, Piper's rate of rutting increased, her pistons growing rougher and swifter; sweat began to bead down the Twinned's countenance, dripping off of her bushy brows and stout nose. Her manual-labor-hued muscles flexed and strained across her figure, her biceps increasing in size as she wrenched Antonia closer to her, treating the Queen's body like a breeding mount, Piper's abs jutting from her stomach above her hairy crotch from the exertion of fucking Antonia into a quivering pile of constant orgasms.

"I don't... can you- fuck!" Antonia stammered mindlessly, the words leaving her plump lips slurred, intersped with raspy shrieks, "W-Wait, I just need a-"

She was hit by another climax.

"Lords of, of- ohhhhh!"

Antonia wasn't able to finish her curse as she was paralyzed by pleasure for the umpteenth time that night.

"Yeah, that's 'ow most people are," Piper couldn't help but chuckle upon hearing the Queen's ecstasy-induced outcries, "nice to see that even you royals are the same as us common folk in that way!"

She suddenly grimaced.

"Though I think y'all could learn somethin' or two from us peasants!"

Like her anger had been ignited, Piper punctuated her words with the sharpest, fiercest stab into the Monarch she could muster. Her massive cock drilled through Queen Antonia's core, knocking everything out of its way and smashing into the back of her womb - her womb which had been shoved up towards her chest! Nestled between the Queen's heaving, pendulous breasts, Piper's enormity throbbed fervently like it was feeling the same fury she was, Antonia's skin beating from the powerful pole-pulses.