The Queen And The Cock Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If Piper hadn't been the cause of the monumental, mucked mess she'd left of Antonia, she wouldn't have even known there was a human being with her on the bed! There existed neither hide nor hair of the Ruler of Potentia, not a trace of her left under the mountain of cum that had taken her place, even the outline of her body muddled from the lake of cum joining her on the sheets. Piper scooted around the Queen as she inspected her work, her knees and balls sucking through the semen swamp, sending ripples across its murky surface.

She leaned over Antonia's cum-helmeted head.

"Your Highness?" She called out, taking the Queen's face in her hands, shaking it back and forth gently, "'ello? Did ya fall asleep on me?"

Her movement of Antonia's skull sent the Monarch's entire bloated figure wobbling, her stomach audibly sloshing from all the cum stored inside of it.

"Ay!" Piper suddenly snapped, raising her voice, stopping short of slapping Antonia across her cheeks to get her to awaken, "I didn't kill ya with my dick, did I? Is anyone still in there?"

Antonia stirred.

"H-Huh?"

The Queen's eyes crept open, her vision greeted with the relieved, cum-splattered features of her Royal Cock; immediately she snapped them shut as an intense burning seared into her sockets. She felt a rough set of fingers touch her grimacing, scrunched visage, scooping the thick concoction from her beauty. While her face was being freed of sperm, feeling in Antonia's body slowly returned to her, and what she immediately noticed was how alien her own being seemed - but without the strength to do so, she couldn't physically check why her figure felt so wrong.

As soon as Piper's hands cleared her face, Antonia attempted to unlid her eyes once more, simultaneously taking her first, unblocked breaths of air - though the oxygen that entered her lungs was distinctly tainted. She could taste the Twinned's cum on her tongue; in fact that was all she could taste! Her mouth was seemingly clogged with her Royal Cock's load, and Antonia suddenly became aware that she could feel sperm jammed between her teeth and sticking against the insides of her cheeks. Additionally, the air she had inhaled was thick and muggy like steam pluming from a hot spring.

Unable to see much else besides Piper and the absolutely plastered ceiling, Antonia attempted to sit up of her own volition. She wouldn't get far. Her chin smacked into her own heaving bust the moment her head left the pillow, her forward momentum robbed from her by something gigantic and heavy at her front; it wasn't Piper's cock - which was her first suspicion - as she could see it jutting out to the side, practically frotting against the equally cum-layered wall. Eyes darting towards the obstruction, she let out a choked, semen-stuffed gasp, ejaculate sputtering from her lips and nostrils.

It only took the Queen of Potentia a moment to realize what she was seeing, but the moment of confusion she suffered through beforehand was not small by any means. What she witnessed looked like some kind of off-white ball, one massive and moving, appearing like the kind of boulders the Kingdom's army loaded into their trebuchets and catapults - but the wrong color. The rounded mass looked insane and out of place on top of her body, and it was only when Antonia felt a bubbling inside of her did it dawn on her what it actually was.

It was her!

It was her - or more accurately, it was her stomach! This grotesque, inflated mass was none other than her own abdomen, distorted from its normal, chubby shape into something utterly obscene. And there was only one thing that could change her body in such a way: semen! Piper's semen! Antonia understood that she had passed out sometime during what she recalled was the most amazing, fulfilling sex of her life, and had completely missed out on the Twinned's orgasm. But now she was experiencing its aftermath first hand!

How was this possible!? This- she must have been dreaming! There was no feasible way that any one person could produce so much cum! Had Piper fucked her multiple times while she was passed out? She knew that it wasn't her imagination however, that it wasn't some kind of weird, orgasm-induced hallucination her brain conjured up; this was because she could feel all of the virile slime swishing around in her womb, heating up her entire body. Antonia couldn't deny the reality of the situation, the one that suggested that the Twinned and not only packed her full of progeny to near bursting, but that she had managed to cover her head-to-toe as well!

Indeed, Antonia was very aware that her skin was saturated with the dense brew. Her hair was glued to the pillow behind her, its intricate braids no doubt tangled and ruined. Her arms and legs were swimming in the semen she'd also just now noticed had soaked the bed as much as it had her. Her sex was actively pouring out the remnants of Piper's sperm from her womb, the cascading-sensation sending pleasurable tingles through her nerve-endings. The rest of the room probably was in a similar state as well!

Antonia forced her hands to rise from the ocean of ball syrup they were drowned in, her arms glorping as they freed themselves of the pool of potency. Shaking, she placed her palms on her gravid, horrifically-distended stomach, moaning as the slight, added pressure sent her pussy waterfalling with cum. She found that she couldn't actually press her digits into her inflated flesh, her belly stretched so taut that it was firm to the touch; still, just her fingers attempting to indent her midsection caused the release of the frothy fluid from her sex to increase its rate of expulsion.

Eyes wide and breathing ragged, Antonia looked back up to Piper.

"Y-You did all of this?"

"Heh, yeah I did," Piper smiled sheepishly, scratching at her scarlet locks, "Sorry, I shoulda' warned you. Well uh, actually I tried, but you weren't awake to 'ear it."

"Lords Below..." Antonia whispered, gazing at the Twinned in amazement, wonder, and fear, "I-I figured your orgasms would be big - bigger than Elsbeth's - but I didn't... I didn't expect it to be this much! It's, it's-"

"Yeah I get that a lot. Sorta uh, comes with bein' as 'ung as I am."

Piper reached down and gave her enormous balls a series of pats.

"These things aren't just for show after all!"

"I see that now..."

Antonia paused and cried out as another gallon of cum rushed from her pussy.

"Ugh, my Royal Cock, help me drain. I feel like I'm going to explode!"

Her air of propriety returned to her the moment her senses did.

"Sure!"

Adding her hands next to Queen's Antonia's, Piper used her brawn to help finish expelling her load from the Monarch's depths. The cascade of cum turned into a loud torrent, Antonia's pussy making an obscene, raucous schlorping as the viscous substance spilled out of her, her cheeks burning with embarrassment at the uncouth noise; the Twinned paid it little mind, appearing to be used to hearing such a lurid racket. Slowly but steadily Antonia's stomach returned to its normal shape, her flesh sinking lower and lower, the room echoing as the leakage splashed onto the bed and flooded the carpeted floor.

When Antonia's torso took on the image of only being in the middle of pregnancy, she released her stomach. Finally able to sit up, the Queen's hands roamed down her still-heavy stomach, towards her groin; she needed to find out if her cunt was as wrecked as it felt! Upon reaching it, she almost didn't realize that her sex was what she was touching, its altered features feeling strange and off-putting against her fingers. She poked and prodded at it, making more quiet moans as she inadvertently stimulated herself again and again, trying to picture what it looked like now that Piper had used it.

Throughout Antonia's many years of having sex with Elsbeth, her cunt had always maintained its tight, delicate appearance; sure it might have been stretched and loose right after they finished their coitus, but by the next night it would return to its previous perfection. Now, however, it felt completely different, utterly destroyed by her Royal's Cock's member. Her labia were loose and sagging, unable to close in on themselves despite attempting to do so, and when the Queen plunged a finger into her depths, all that touched her digit was cum, Antonia finding that she was unable to press down on her inner-walls without actively searching for them. Hell, she probably could have fisted herself without gaining any satisfaction from the act!

Would her cunt ever go back to the way it was before!?

"You uh, you doin' okay?" Piper question, studying the Monarchs groping of her own body, "You 'aven't said anythin' for a bit, my Queen."

Antonia cleared her throat.

"Yes, I am fine." She looked to the Twinned once more, "In fact, I'm more than fine!"

"Oh?"

"Yes, Piper, that was... that was the best sex I've ever had!" In that moment, Antonia spoke genuinely, forgetting to uphold her usual decorum and sternness, "Clara Above I never knew that sex could feel so good! You really outdid yourself, my Royal Cock. Consider me satisfied with your performance."

"Great!" Piper cheered, clapping her hands together excitedly, her own mood still lightened from her volcanic release, "Are we going to go again? I'd really like to see you on your 'ands and kn-"

"No, that won't be necessary." That moment of authenticity disappeared as quickly as it had slipped out of the Monarch, "You've done your duty quite well. I am no longer in need of your services tonight."

"What? But I'm still 'ard!"

Piper motioned to her dripping cock arcing between them.

"See?"

"That is no concern of mine, my handmaid." Antonia dismissed, waving a semen-soaked hand through the air, "Any 'needs' you still have you can take care of on your own time."

"Bu-"

"You are dismissed!" The Queen glowered at Piper through the mask of semen still lacing her royal visage, "I have other things to take care of now. I will see you in the morning with the rest of the handmaids, where you can learn what it means to get your Queen ready for the day."

Anger flashed across the Twinned's emerald eyes.

"I-I understand, Your 'ighness," Piper suddenly turned around and hung her legs and sagging sack off the edge of the bed, "maybe one of the other 'andmaids can help me out, then."

"No! You are not to have sex with anyone but myself! Your cock is for my use, and my use alone."

Too late for that.

"B-But my Queen! It takes a long time to get my cock down when it's like this, and I don't know if I'll be able to, erm, do my other duties tomorrow if I can't! And where will I cum? You saw the mess I make!"

"That is not my problem, Piper!" Antonia snapped back, shaking her head in annoyance, "You are expected to be in service to me at all times, and there is no excuse satisfactory enough for not being able to do your duties!"

Piper grimaced out of sight of the Queen.

"I don't know if I've ever been so 'ard before, though!" Piper lied, glad her parents couldn't see her acting so rudely to someone else, "A-And um, if I'm not 'taken care of' I don't know what will 'appen. I-I might not be able to um, to do this tomorrow night."

"Excuse me!?"

"Yeah, well, I get backed up real easy, and when that happens things get, er, weird. A-And because I've never been with anyone as beautiful as you my Queen, I'm feelin' extra 'orny tonight, more than ever in my whole life!"

"Hmmm, I'm not sure I understand, my consort. It doesn't make much sense."

"F-Fine..." Piper faked a sniffle, though her face was actually scrunched up in concentration, "I shouldn't 'ave asked. Sorry. You probably couldn't survive another round, anyway."

Piper said a silent prayer to the Three Moons that her 'challenge' worked.

"You think that I, the Queen of the Glorious Kingdom of Potentia couldn't, couldn't keep up with a lowly peasant like yourself!?" She both scoffed and snarled when she made this declaration, grabbing Piper by the shoulder and spinning her around as she did, "How dare you! You have no idea what someone of royal birth like myself is capable of!"

It worked!

"Are you sure?" Piper tried to retain her saddened expression as she faced the Queen, "I mean, you passed out once already..."

"Ha! That was just because I didn't know what to expect! And now that I do, I'll make you eat those words, you'll see!"

Antonia gave Piper the fiercest look the Twinned had ever seen.

"When the night is over, you'll be the one passed out, begging me to stop!"

"Okay, if you insist," Piper allowed herself a small smile, "you certainly are, um, gracious, my Queen!"

"Yes, my kindness knows no bounds, Piper," The Queen's eyes darted towards the Twinned's massive cock and she swallowed loudly, "but consider yourself lucky nonetheless that I am doing this for you. In the future I expect you not to argue with me so brazenly - or at all, for that matter."

"O-Of course! Sorry."

"Now, let me ju-"

"So can we do it the way I wanna? With you on your 'ands and knees?"

Antonia studied her Royal Cock for a moment before nodding.

"It's crude and unbecoming of someone of my station, but I cannot deny that that position feels wonderful. Yes, we can have sex in such a lowly manner."

"Great!"