The Queen And The Cock Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead of maintaining her previous prodigious pace, Piper slowly crept her ramrod back through Antonia's depths until her cockhead was peeking out of the Monarch's brutalized labia; Antonia's entire mound looked utterly destroyed, sloppily steeped in sperm, none of the once-delicate qualities of her cunt visible underneath the layering of sexual secretions. Her clit, swollen and hard, was pasted to her hairless groin, her labia, stretched taut against her thick thighs, were sagging and puffier than they were normally, and whenever Piper pulled out a section of her shaft, some of Antonia's reddened, inner-walls came out with it.

This was how Piper continued to fuck Her Highness: yanking her colossal member back until it left the Queen's cervical opening, and then rampaged it back in. She was able to trace how deep she made it into Antonia's torso with each thrust by the outline of her member - and the bubbling of her precum against the Monarch's pale flesh - using it to gauge how much more of her Herculean length she could fit; despite filling her from her pussy to nearly her neck, Piper still had about half of her gigantic slut-maker unsheathed. Only time would tell if she would manage to hilt her appendage or not!

Her eyes watched Antonia as she writhed uncontrollably. Piper studied the brain-fried woman, taking in her every quality. How huge her tits and ass were. How beautiful her regal visage was. How much she was obviously loving what the Twinned was doing to her. All of it infuriated Piper. Why did someone so gorgeous, someone who wielded such power, having to be such a fucking bitch!? People like her didn't deserve to rule Potentia with such an iron, uncompromising fist!

Piper used this vexation to fuel her fucking.

With her hands wrapped around Antonia's bony knees, Piper pushed her body into overdrive. Maintaining her elongated thrusts, she sped up, violently slamming herself into the ruler of Potentia again and again; though their groins didn't make contact, Antonia's figure shook and jounced like they did. Piper's cock was hurtling the Queen backwards, sending her sliding towards the headboard behind her, stopped only when she was roughly heaved towards Piper and Piper's towering, Twinned titan, downgraded from being the most dignified person in all the land to a simple, degraded sex toy.

Queen Antonia struggled to stay conscious throughout the most brutal, relentless assault on her being that she'd ever endured - and one she had practically begged for, at that! She squealed in unabashed ecstasy, every bit of shame she had possessed fucked right out of her body the moment Piper had plowed her trouser snake into her sex. The orgasms didn't stop, didn't halt for even a moment, each fresh nerve-electrifying bout of pleasure picking up where the previous one ended, her cunt transformed into a geyser of her juices, mirroring the elegant marble fountains that littered the palace's courtyard.

There was nothing she could do to stave off these constant, soul-crushing climaxes either. Antonia could barely form a coherent thought let alone try to ask the Twinned for a break or a moment to recover. Like the precum coating the bed, her back, and her humongous ass, Antonia was melting into a puddle of bliss, sinking deeper and deeper into the sea of sperm swirling around her, losing her very identity to the best sex she'd ever experienced. Lords Below, Piper could have had an orgasm of her own already, and the Queen wouldn't have possessed the faculties to notice!

This was the same for what Piper was currently saying to her, the Twinned's words not even coming close to reaching Antonia's ears.

"...is that fine with you?" Piper questioned, her features strained from the fervor of her fucking, "Probably gonna need an answer soon, my Queen."

Antonia replied with a series of mumbled nonsense.

"Alright, I'll just take that to mean you want me to!"

Sneering, Piper sped up her uncompromising pistons once more. She was close to cumming herself - which is what she'd asked the royal about; Piper had shown Antonia kindness - which the Monarch rarely showed others - and inquired about whether it was okay or not to orgasm inside of her. Based on Antonia's response, it didn't seem like she cared either way! Content to satiate her constant need to unload her balls, the urging that plagued her every waking hour, Piper decided to do what she wanted, potential consequences be damned.

Every part of her body began to tighten as she neared her impending peak, most of it centered around her impossibly immense genitalia. Cock flexing, it gained a relatively unnoticable amount of extra bulk, stretching out Antonia's depths further and pushing even deeper into her, the imprint of her monumentally flared glans now actively rutting against the Queen neck. She could feel the ginormous veins on her shaft pump up with excess quarts of blood while her precum production hit another level of insanity, the off-white slime shooting into Antonia's cunt like a water spell Piper had once seen a traveling magician cast during a performance, simultaneously escaping from the voluptuous royal's pussy in extensive streams in the same second.

Her testicles, however, underwent the most severe change. Their previous, ridiculous heft expanded visibly - though no eyes were laid upon their magnificence - overstuffing themselves with sperm; the corpulent globes' equally-as-audible brewing amplified in volume, sounding akin to the days Piper had spent churning butter on her family's farm. Scrotum expanding, the wrinkles and hairs that layered its form were spread unevenly as her sack did its best to make space for the cum-factories inside of it to grow - and grow they did!

Piper's balls spread across the sperm-matted sheets, sagging between her knees, the mattress indenting around them from the liquid-weight contained within the awesome orbs. Her cock bucked inside of Antonia, now fully lifting the Queen off of the bed, its strength uncompromising. Biting her lip, the Twinned fucked her Mistress until the very last second that she still could, seemingly determined to fit more of her monstrosity into her before she reached her climax. A feminine, high-pitched cry left Piper's mouth as she felt the beginning of her orgasm force itself into her shaft.

Her end was nigh!

"Ant- my, uh, Your 'ighness!" Piper stuttered trying to mind her manners while in the middle of cumming, "I'm gonna, gonna cum! 'ope you're okay with me, erm, doin' that inside of you!"

Gurgles echoed back at her.

"'Kay, well 'ere I- it is!"

Giving a last rut in Queen Antonia, Piper's back arched and she pulled the Monarch as closely to her as possible, moaning loudly as she did; this sent a few more inches of her cock diving through Antonia's depths, her enormous crown's outline now prodding at the royalty's chin. A tremble ran down her spine this time around, the ecstasy of her heralded climax reaching her brain, fogging her thoughts until only the concept of breeding was left. Piper jerked again, and then once more before the seeding began.

Her cockhead inflated - as did her throbbing urethra - as the first burst of semen launched into Antonia. As visible as it was audible, it loudly gushed into the Queen's womb, firing from Piper's glans in a single stream, one that remained unbroken throughout its lengthy duration; Antonia's flesh under her face was deformed into a bulbous bubble, expanding out and hiding her features from view. Nearly as swiftly as it appeared, the orb of cum sank, flowing back down into the Monarch's valued baby-chamber, settling around the Twinned's tremendous member - and a new globe of girl-goop followed right after!

The explosion of ball brew burned Piper's piss slit upon making its exit, akin to the molten magma that spewed from Mount Crandorus in temperature - and similar in viscosity as well! It stormed through Antonia's depths, plastering across her inner-walls and the Twinned's pulsating cock, searching for room to occupy that didn't exist; with her womb already crammed full of Piper's bitch breaker and previous offerings of voluminous pre-seed, there wasn't space for the new surge of semen. But Piper's cum would swiftly change that.

Joined by a series of ripples, Antonia's midsection began to inflate. With no exit for Piper's cum to free itself with, it expanded the Queen's fertile organ instead, pushing her womb out in every direction. Wobbling, Antonia's stomach grew and grew, rising towards the Three Moons, her heaving, massive tits lifted towards her face; still the Queen of Potentia scarcely reacted, seemingly completely unconscious from sexual joy. This was most evident by the fact that the only part of her - besides her abdomen - that was moving was her cunt, which twitched with violent vibrations around Piper's shaft.

By the time that Piper's first shot came to an end the Queen's torso had been transformed into a grotesque cum gut, making her appear as though she had reached the last month of her pregnancy in a matter of seconds. Had Antonia had her mental faculties about her, she would have been equal parts amazed and horrified at the sight; even after four back-to-back orgasms, her previous Royal Cock had never inflated to her such a ludicrous degree! Not even close! And her stomach only bloated further once the Twinned's second unquantifiable onslaught of potency unleashed itself within her womb.

There was still a lot more to come as well, not that Antonia could know that!

"Y-Yes! Take it, take my seed, my Queen!" Piper groaned, giving a fresh, involuntary thrust into Antonia, "Take all of it! G-Get pregnant!"

The words that left Piper's mouth were ones that came from her deepest subconscious, formed from her basest of instincts, the kind of thoughts that only appeared when she was lost in the deepest depths of depravity. A sort of urge that was inherent to her sex - though the Twinned didn't understand these kinds of things. No, all she knew was what her body wanted, what her balls and cock craved, what her libido drove her towards whenever she climaxed into someone. It was an impulse she had little to no control over, one that she chose not to fight when it claimed her mind and soul.

Though utterly unseen, Piper's potent, hyper-virile swimmers raced through Queen Antonia's sexual-organs, searching for eggs to inseminate, ones that they could conquer and create life with; the Twinned wasn't told that the Monarch took an anti-pregnancy potion every morning, not that she would have cared either way. All that mattered was unloading as much of her oversized, rapid wigglers into Antonia as possible, meeting her own need for rapturous satiation while also fulfilling her duties as the one and only Royal Cock. So strong were her sperm that Piper always felt like she could feel them squirming against her member.

After her second cataclysmic streamer of semen came to an end - and was quickly replaced with another - Antonia truly looked fit to burst. Her stomach was gravid and taut, stretched out bigger than either of the pairs could hope to reach around or across, absurdly inflated, malformed by the countless gallons of Twinned-gunk. The Queen's face was hidden from view, practically suffocating under her jiggling rolls of torso-flesh, her huge tits pushed back to her head and framing her blissed-out countenance, Antonia's long, fat nipples poking against her ears.

Her own corpulent, liquid-mass pinned her to the bed under its weight. While her legs were held up into the air by her Royal Cock, her thighs were squished down into the sheets, her loosened, cavernous cunt and the top of Piper's cock consumed by her massive midsection; her arms suffered the same fate, both mashed down into the mattress and pasted to it by the quarts and pints of precum surrounding her. If someone said that the Queen was more cum than person, it wouldn't have been an outlandish claim in the slightest!

Soon it wouldn't only be her insides that were painted white.

Almost like she was being guided by an unseen force, Piper suddenly peered down at Her Majesty, taking in her disturbing, carnally-altered figure for the first time since she'd started cumming. She knew from her many past experiences with others that the Queen was reaching her limit - that her body was at the point that it would fail to keep up with the Twinned's ridiculous output before too long. Sighing, the Royal Cock having never had the joy of unloading into someone fully, started the lengthy, arduous process of pulling her crotch-cannon out of Antonia, shuffling backwards to the end of the bed once more.

As she yanked her titanic royal-wrecker free, Antonia's cunt no longer remained as plugged-up as it had been. With each inch and foot of shaft that slithered out of the Queen's gaping hole, immense volumes of semen poured out alongside it; it slopped onto the bed between Antonia's legs, not leaking out in small dribbles or thin rivulets, careening out in heaps and piles instead due to the unnatural viscosity of Piper's cum. The dense cream matted against Antonia's hairless groin and the sides of her thick thighs, a large accumulation of the progeny sticking to the top of Piper's cock, wobbling like flan on a fleshy tray.

Piper hit a snag when her glans was the only part of her extensive appendage left inside of the royal woman. The flare of her turgid corona seemingly didn't want to leave Antonia's pussy, and Antonia's pussy appeared to not want it to exit either! Antonia's lower lips clung to the Twinned's scarlet crown - as did the canal of her cunt - the pink folds drawn out along with it; it took several more grunted-heaves for Piper to get the tip of her humongous trunk out of Antonia's entrance, the greasing of her slimy sludge aiding in her efforts. When it did finally pop out of the Queen, it immediately leapt upwards, pointing towards the ceiling.

Which is where her first blast of cum hit outside of Antonia's pussy!

"Sorry 'bout that, my Queen!" Piper chuckled as a ribbon of cum rocketed into the surface above them, droplets immediately raining back down onto her, "I always end up makin' these messes, 'ope it's not too much trouble!"

She grabbed her cock and redirected it towards Antonia.

"'specially 'cause I'm gonna cover you too!"

Pointing her curved cock down so that it was parallel with the bed, Piper thrust into her hand as she restarted her powerful expulsions. The initial salvo launched straight into the front of Antonia's spherical stomach, denting it inward from the brutality of the impact, the Queen's entire midsection sent hurtling towards her face; cum splashed across the both of them, ornamenting their opposing figures in dregs of dick juice. Piper's stream continued on without pause, and she shook her shaft up and down, hosing down Her Highness's body - or at least the parts of it the Twinned's semen could reach!

What should have taken hundreds of men to do - or dozens of orgasms from Elsbeth - Piper was able to do in a matter of seconds. In the blink of an eye Antonia's extremely bloated form was drenched by the Twinned's offering, her massive stomach glazed in pearly slime from end to end and side to side, scarcely an inch of her figure untouched by the steamy ejaculate. This is where Piper focused the majority of her liquid onslaught to start with, content with covering the Queen's corpulence with cum, waiting to move on to Antonia's other limbs and features until she was satisfied.

Once Queen Antonia resembled a heaping pile of snow, the kind that layered the many peaks of the mighty Ragnak Mountain Range, Piper turned her attention to the Monarch's other parts. Pressing down on her cock, the Royal Cock directed her continuous cords of cum to Antonia's cunt - her cunt which hadn't stopped draining itself of the colossal quantities of semen within Her Majesty's womb. Giving another jerk of her hips, Piper sent a fresh hosing of the virile gunk directly into it, her aim perfect, the steady beam of ball brew slamming through Antonia's slackened hole; this got some reaction out of the Queen, and her legs gave an involuntary twitch as another orgasm racked her body, one brought on purely from the sensation of being refilled by the molten fluid.

The Twinned wasted no time in giving the rest of her Mistress's body the same treatment. She targeted each of Antonia's limbs in turn, pissing her prodigious potency across their limp forms, gluing the buxom, unconscious woman to the bed more and more, masking her very existence under layer after layer of her sticky, all-natural substance; though she didn't mean to, Piper even managed to coat Antonia's visage in the process, distorting her gorgeous, regal features under the thick gunk. Her Highness's comatose moans turned into disturbing, wet gurgles as her mouth was inadvertently flooded with fuck fluid.

Due to the wild spray of cum from Piper's throbbing glans, the rest of the room ended up matching their owner in appearance. The bed became even further saturated in semen, so much so that it flowed off its sides, a sea of cum formed around its frame; the black-stone-posts were speckled in the same concoction, their elegantly crafted shape marred by the virile goop. Windows, ceiling, and everything around the coupling pair weren't spared either, anything that could be touched by the Twinned's load painted in her own personal essence.

Piper had to wonder how the Queen planned to clean it all up!

Even as the Twinned's multiple-minute-enduring orgasm slowly faltered, her rate of release remained ridiculous by anyone's standards - her own included! Her streams transformed into more recognizable strands and ropes that rapidly launched from her semen-stained tip, each one lengthy enough to crest the entirety of Antonia's figure, lines of cum appearing across her bulbous, ball-brew-basted belly. Piper continued to stroke her massive member throughout the finale of her climax, wringing as much of her load from her bloated globes as possible, moaning repeatedly in time with each new streamer of sperm that made its exit.

And when the veritable explosion of hot liquid stopped spraying from her member with any sort of force, it continued to belch out like her cock was vomiting up its contents. The gigantic size of Piper's bestial beat-stick meant that these mighty splatters of semen landed directly on Antonia's distended stomach, adding to the mess already coating its rotundness; right below her glans, a small tower of testicle froth formed, piling atop itself, the less dense parts of Piper's semen cascading down the Queen's torso and onto her limbs and breasts - along with the already-overflooded bed.

Panting as her orgasm came to its actual end, Piper took a hand off of her cock and swiped at her forehead, staining it with smears of semen while simultaneously wiping the sweat from her skin. She wore a goofy grin as her heart's beating slowed and her many muscles relaxed, her chipped, unaligned teeth flashing at the Queen. Groaning, she stretched her arms and twisted her torso, her unsoftening member still sticking out from her hairy crotch in its arcing angle. Once her breath had been caught and she no longer felt strained from the sexual encounter, Piper looked down at Antonia, observing what she had done to her, a feeling of pride welling underneath her small breasts.