The Queen And The Cock Ch. 05

Story Info
Piper Fixes The Queen's Attitude.
9.3k words
4.68
9.2k
16

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/25/2023
Created 10/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Final chapter! Hope y'all like the ending. I have plenty more ideas for stories set in Divisus, and more ideas for Piper and Antonia's future, so this probably won't be the last time you see this pair! Thank you for all the kind comments.

Tags: hyper sizes and cum ridiculousness/inflation, futa on female, pregnancy, MILF

Tags are for the story as a whole.

Comments and feedback are always appreciated!

*****

Standing back up, Piper began to stroke her colossus once more, waiting for the Queen to get into position. Moving noticeably sluggishly, Antonia sat up on her knees, cradling her bloated stomach as she did, wincing as the soreness from the previous coupling hit her like a Blacksmith's hammer; the Monarch seriously hoped that she'd be able to survive another fucking! Twisting around so that her jiggling, immense backside faced the Twinned, Antonia slowly lowered herself, holding self up with her hands, stretching out her body perpendicular on the bed, her legs spreading as far as she could force them too - as far as she knew they'd need to be spread.

As she caressed her member, shucking the layers of semen stuck to it off and onto the cum-flooded floor, Piper admired the Queen's ass. More so than the royal woman's huge bust, Antonia possessed a pair of cheeks that were utterly ridiculous! Wider than the Monarch's own shoulder-span, her behind was incredibly round and fat, thicker than Piper's testicles, and very enticing in the manner that it was presented to the Twinned; her cock gave a powerful throb at the sight of it and her bloated balls resumed their gurgling after a long period of silence.

Pale and cum-steaked, both of the gigantic, fleshy globes jiggled in time with the Queen's heavy, anticipatory breaths, bouncing against each other loudly. When they knocked together they created a voluminous clap, the sound akin to when Piper had slapped one of her family's pigs stomachs while playing with it; the Twinned was surprised that they didn't always make that noise whenever Antonia walked through the palace! Below her immense cheeks, Piper could see her previous handiwork displayed across the royalty's cunt, Antonia's hole gaped, her labia loose and bruised, and her clit hard, just barely peeking out from the smattering of seed that drenched it.

Leaping up onto the bed, her feet sucking into the sperm streaming across its surface, Piper started to ready herself for the sex that was to come - what would possibly end up being the most important sex of her life. Bending her cock downward, she lined up her corpulent, red helmet with Antonia's pussy, giving the cratered, defiled entrance several rubs with her cockhead; the Queen instantaneously let out a throaty moan and pushing herself backwards against the object that consumed her lust. Not having to crouch down due to the incredible length of her appendage, Piper gripped her shaft like she had before and began to prod at Antonia's seed-dripping cavern.

"Ready, Your 'ighness?"

"Yes, I-I am," Antonia responded, though her voice didn't sound as sure as she'd wanted it to, "go ahead, my Royal Cock."

"Okay, do your best to stay awake this time! Show me what a Queen can really do!"

Piper grinned as she taunted the Monarch once more; before Antonia could snap at her Royal Cock, the girthy tip of the Twinned's mythical leviathan slid into her waiting, needy cunt. She cried out as her depths were once more stretched and filled, her lower lips splitting apart, Piper's flared tip squelching through the mass of cum still attempting to exit the Queen's canal. Now that Atnonia had been fucked once already Piper didn't take her time as much as she had before, especially since Antonia hadn't told her to go slowly this time around - though she wasn't exactly focused on the coitus at that moment.

No, Piper was thinking about why she had lied to the Queen, why she had been so insistent that they have sex again. Her reasoning behind it hadn't been completely lacking in truth, as it were, as her libido really was difficult to keep in check; which is why, unbeknownst to Antonia, she had a bit of 'fun' in the baths with the other handmaids while they were getting her ready and cleaned! And going to bed as horny as she was would undoubtedly end up with her repeating this behavior, and she understood now that that wouldn't go over well with Her Highness - not that Piper cared much about such things.

This was because the truth behind her actions was because of Queen Antonia, and what the Twinned had witnessed in her one day of being in Her Majesty's presence. She was cruel, quick to anger, and generally unpleasant to those around her, seemingly no one spared from her wrath - and Piper hated that Antonia acted in such a manner! Additionally, having lived on the borders of Potentia all her life, in a class and profession that was beneath the notice of the Monarch, she was already familiar with Antoina's proclamations and decrees; how many poor peasants from her village had been forced to join the Kingdom's military against their will, never to return? Too many.

The combination of these things quickly caused Piper to become fed up with her Mistress. Learning how she acted, how she treated her subjects - both in the palace and across Potentia - filled Piper with a fierce anger. And, once she witnessed the effect her cock had on the Queen, a plan had formed in her brain while they fucked; she didn't expect Antonia to react the way that most people did to having sex with her and her awesome endowment, but she was glad Her Highness wasn't different from the common folk in that regard. Because Piper decided she would use the enthrallment her extremity had on Antonia for good.

She would use it to make Antonia a better person!

First though, Piper needed to fuck the Monarch into complacency - and that's exactly what she was doing! During her mulling over of her grand idea, she had begun rapidly squatting towards Antonia, pumping her pole into the Queen's pussy again and again, barely reacting to the stimulus shooting through her appendage. Antonia couldn't claim the same. She was already squirming around the incredible intrusion into her depths, writhing and moaning as the Twinned relentlessly plowed into her; one orgasm had claimed her body in just minutes, and another was soon on its way!

Keeping a close eye on Queen Antonia's state of mind, Piper steadily increased her downward thrusts, using the fact that she'd already cored out her Mistress once before to her advantage, doing her best to spear her cock to the same depth she had reached previously; Antonia's already-destroyed cervix and viciously stretched womb made her member's journey much, much smoother. So much so that Piper's gushing cunt-gouger had begun to poke at the entrance to Antonia's baby-chamber, returning to its new home, gaping her sex more and more all the while.

Having already cum once that night, Piper's glans spit out the leftover semen and a fresh helping of she-pre near immediately, reinflating Her Highness's womb, these secretions joining the remnants of her last load. Piper allowed herself to moan as she focused on her own pleasure - at least for the time being - the Twinned's scrotum pulsating as it juggled its sloshing contents against her ankles. She watched Antonia's massive ass shake back and forth, her obese cheeks bouncing in perfect circles, her tiny, untouched asshole peeking out whenever they spread far enough apart - maybe Piper could take her there too!

As more of the Twinned's ramrod managed to stuff itself into Antonia's cunt, Piper had to drop lower and lower, her knees bending and her balls slapping down onto the bed, sending dregs of cum to fly through the air, staining both of their figures more and more. With the Queen's ginormous backside nearly in reach, Piper having almost the same amount of her monster grotesquely impaled through the Monarch's insides as she did when she climaxed previously, the Twinned sped up again and again, determined to fit as much of her dastardly dick into Antonia as possible. Her ultimate goal would come to fruition that much easier if she crammed all of her colossal cannon into her Mistress!

"'angin' in there alright, my Queen?" Piper goaded, happy that Antonia couldn't see the smirk plastered across her thin lips, "This isn't too much for ya, is it?"

It took a few seconds for Antonia to reply.

"D-Doing just fine, Piper!" She gasped through grit teeth, her fingers digging through the layer of semen on the bed to grasp at the sheets, "I told you, I can handle anything you do to me!"

"We'll see about that!"

Piper punctuated her words with a sharp, sudden thrust into Her Highness, drawing a half-scream from Antonia. Simultaneously, the Twinned slapped her hands down on the enormous ass jiggling wildly in front of her, the impact reverberating through the room; this simply act seemed to have forced the Queen into another orgasm, a spray of her cream shooting out of her cunt and splashing into the puddle of cum between her legs. Giving a mewl of admiration, Piper groped and mauled Antonia's pliable, squishy cheeks, marveling at how small her fingers were in comparison - much like Antonia had with the Royal Cock's cock.

Grabbing hold of the fat spheres of flesh that were now in her grasp, Piper began to really give it to Antonia, utterly ravishing her with her monumental member and seemingly limitless stamina. She pulled the Queen towards herself, meeting her backward momentum with well-placed pumps of her hips, rocking Antonia back and forth across her length; plumes of precum and actual cum expelled from out of the curvaceous royalty's distended labia and around the Twinned's tremendous girth, adding to the whirlpool of potency splashing around on the bed. Piper sped up again.

Hurling her member into Antonia at the most rapid pace seen that night, Piper continued to observe the state of mind that her partner was maintaining, not wanting her to pass out before she could put her plan into action; despite the Queen's declaration that she wouldn't be knocked unconscious for their second mating session, Piper had little reason to believe that this would be the case. Her hands slid to Antonia's wide, chubby waist and gripped her love-handles roughly, nearly completely mounting the high-born woman like she was a mare about to be bred. It was a fitting analogy, the mating taking place nothing short of animalistic.

Though Piper was the one to suggest the position that the Queen and her consort were currently in, a part of her regretted it for one main reason: she couldn't see how deep she was in Antonia. Sure, she could feel the depth she'd reached with her bitch-breaker, her glans and a few inches of shaft under it currently hugged by Antonia's pendulous bust through the skin of her chest, but she knew the more of her cock she managed to stuff inside of the royal womb, the more difficult it would be to tell - though if she got enough of her bestial cock buried, it would reenter her view!

Spurred on by that thought and the imagery it brought with her, the red-haired Twinned's fucking grew even more fervent, and she lowered her head to observe her shaft plowing through Antonia's disturbingly-widened cunt. Her fiery-bun bounced against her neck, and her small breasts jiggled on her chest as she surged swiftly into Antonia, Piper's muscles coming back to life across her body as well - biceps, thighs, abs and all. Bronzed complexion glistening from the lurid moisture clinging to it, the farm girl presented quite the intimidating figure!

She suddenly lifted herself, thrusting all the while, and leaned over Antonia until her mouth was near her Mistress's ears.

"Do ya like when I fuck you like this?" This question was whispered against the side of Queen Antonia's face, whose eyes bulged in their sockets from the unexpected nature of the Twinned words, "Tell me 'ow good it feels to 'ave my cock inside of you!"

Antonia moaned.

"I-It feels fucking amazing! I've never felt anything like it! I, I never want any other cock to fuck me for as long as I live - yours is the only one I need!"

"Is that right?"

"Yes! Yes!" Queen Antonia howled, her eyes rolling backwards to try and look at her Royal Cock, spit sputtering from her plump lips, "You're the best lover I've ever had. No one has ever made me cum so much! Your cock is literally perfect."

"Hmmm?" Piper thought aloud to herself, slowing down her pistoning but maintaining her hunched position, "So I guess you'd be pretty sad if I wasn't around anymore, yeah?"

"O-Oh Lords Below, I would lose my mind! I don't know what I'd do with myself. You were the only Twinned in all of Potentia that could please me, and after tonight, I know no other will be good enough. T-Thank the Three Moons, y-you're mine - my Royal Cock."

"And what if I wasn't?"

"What... what do you mean?"

"I could leave, ya know?" Piper grinned against the Monarch's skull, gently grabbing onto her tangled braids and pulling her head back, "I could leave tonight and you would never see me again! This might be your last chance to fuck me."

The seriousness in Piper's speech seemed to lessen the severity of her country accent.

"N-No! You wouldn't - you couldn't! I-I would send my guards to find you!"

"You won't if you're not awake! I could just make you pass out again, and by the time you woke up I would be long gone. I grew up in the country, remember? Wouldn't take me long to disappear if I wanted too."

Piper jammed her hips forward, sending another hands-length worth of cock storming through Antonia's depths. The Queen gasped, momentarily losing herself as she was vibrated by the sudden climax that struck her, her tongue lolling out of her mouth, her whole body shaking; the lack of conversation during that time was replaced by Antonia's cunt squirting uncontrollably, loudly, strength once more sapped from her being. If it wasn't for Piper holding her up she would have more than likely collapsed into the layer of cum below the pair. When her orgasm reached its end, the Monarch tried to refocus on the Twinned.

"W-Why would you say that to me? To your Queen? You d-dare defy me?"

"And what if I do dare?"

There was one threat Piper hoped to not hear, one that would involve punishment for her family.

"I-I-I'll-" Antonia's expression contorted into one of agonized rapture as the Twinned picked up her rate of ravenous reaming, "I don't know! Oh Clara Above, don't make me think about something as awful as that! I-I need you to keep being my Royal Cock! Gods High Above In Their Cloudy Realm, please!"

Thank Clara!

"Please what!?"

"Please don't leave!"

Shifting herself back behind Antonia, Piper didn't say another word as she reattached her hands to Antonia's hips and began to power-fuck her; the Queen was utterly unable to say anything else as the Twinned's divine titan cored out her very soul with its immensity. Piper glared at Antonia in case the royal woman looked back at her, though internally she was delighted! That went exactly how she'd hoped it would! Antonia was like moldable clay in her strong fingers, and now all Piper had to do was bide her time until the moment was right. A moment that would soon come.

Antonia, for her part, didn't know what was going on, besides the fact that her brain was being shattered by euphoria over and over again. She tried to consider the Twinned's confusing words, wondering just what Piper was getting at; did she really plan on escaping the palace and leaving Her Highness high and dry? The Queen hadn't been lying - she really thought she would go absolutely insane if she didn't have her Royal Cock present to do this to her every night, to pound her into the depths of depravity until she couldn't even think anymore!

Everything about the coitus she was experiencing was better and grander than anything the Queen had ever felt in her decades of adulthood. Even just her body being partially submerged in so much cum brought her immense quantities of pleasure, constantly stimulated by the boiling fluids touching her; this was especially true of her huge tits and her rock-hard nipples, which were dragged back and forth through the tacky concoction over and over again, sending ecstatic shivers through her being. She would bathe in Piper's semen every morning of her life if she thought that was a plausible option!

And the sex? The sex was a force of furious nature! Piper could have just held her cock still inside of her and Antonia would have orgasmed from that feeling alone! While she had been initially terrified at what the Twinned had revealed to her, she now relished in its preposterous size and basked in what it did to her - mostly bringing her the most - in both quantity and severity - orgasms she'd ever had. It wasn't even close. A thousand men couldn't make her feel such bliss even if they had the threat of execution looming over their heads!

For Piper, however, this was just another notch in her bedpost, albeit an uncharacteristically harsh etching.

She certainly enjoyed having sex with the Queen of Potentia, of that there was no question. Antonia was beautiful and voluptuous and tight - along with possessing no shame in showing how much she loved Piper's cock when they were alone. It was everything the Twinned could have wanted in a partner... if it wasn't for Antonia's accursed attitude! The Ruler of the Kingdom was just so unpleasant that Piper didn't understand how she hadn't been overthrown yet! But soon, soon Piper would change that about her Mistress.

Without warning, Piper began to plant more open-palm strikes against the Queen's backside, leaving bright-pink handprints across her fleshy acreage, the powerful impacts causing Antonia to howl like a cat in heat. Piper was glad to see that her partner enjoyed this kind of casual, well-meaning abuse. As her hips barreled forward, she noticed that she had hit a depth she hadn't reached during their first time together, fresh portions of her cock crammed into Antonia's cunt; this was most apparent when the Monarch's head suddenly jerked upward, and it wasn't just from her cries of lurid mirth.

A quick craning of her neck let Piper know that she'd been right in her assumption. From what little she could see - which was just enough - the Twinned could make out the imprint of her glans shooting out past the Queen's chin, stretching the skin on her torso far away from her chest, tenting it, deforming Her Highness's body to the image of her extreme virility. Another unrelenting thrust showed that this wasn't just some illusion created by the sexual haze fogging her brain, the distension of her cockhead plowing farther away from the rest of Antonia. There was a noticeable bubble of pre that formed at the bulge's tip.