The Queen And The Cock Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To no surprise, Piper's orgasm was seemingly without end. Billows of semen bellowed from her cock-tip continuously, layering and relaying Antonia again and again, painting her and the room white; with less obstructions at her immediate front, disarray caused by the Twinned's climax had a much farther spread. There was little doubt that the Queen and her consort's discarded clothing had been washed away by the flood, along with anything else unlucky enough to be left on the floor - Piper currently standing ankle-deep in her own steaming sludge as it were. The room was darkened by the plastering of Piper's progeny pumped onto the windows, blocking out the light from the Three Moons.

But that didn't stop her for even a moment. She wouldn't dream of cutting her orgasm short, not allowing herself to ride out its lengthy might completely out of the question; besides, its not like she and Antonia couldn't clean up the aftermath themselves! That didn't mean she tried to make a mess of the Queen's bedchamber, but with a load as wild and untamed as hers, inadvertent wreckage was an inevitability - which is why Piper's parents never let her have sex in their house once she came of age. It was nice to be able to let loose without consequence for once for the young Twinned, and she relished every second that she was allowed to do so.

"Lords Below be damned, that was a good one!" Piper chuckled as her orgasm began to slow, though it hadn't fully finished yet, "I'm happy as a pig in shit, lemme tell ya!"

She was speaking aloud to no one in particular.

"'ow are you, my Queen?"

Piper grinned at the mound of muck she was still adding to.

"Guess you couldn't stay awake after all!"

Shaking her head, she gave herself a moment to catch her breath, using her cock-gripping hand to discard the cream connected to it. Thrusting her hips out several times, she tried to force any remaining sperm in her balls to make their final appearance, her glans continuing to upchuck the viscous concoction; this took even longer to accomplish, many minutes passing before her dwindling load died to a mere trickle. Piper gave her curved member several shakes like a dog drying its coat, tossing huge drops of semen onto her and Antonia, scratching at her hairy armpits as she did. Afterwards, she made her way back onto the bed.

Balls sloshing under her, indicating they weren't fully depleted yet - her unflagging stiffness indicating the same - she gingerly crawled through the multiple-inch-high pool of cum hiding every feature of the bed under it, her movements putting in her the path of Antonia. Sitting on her knees, she observed the Queen's current status; she was absolutely passed out, barely stirring under the countless gallons of goo that had accumulated over, under and across her body. Piper stretched out her hands, touching them down on Antonia's head, and went to work.

Carefully, she shoveled the proof of her orgasm from Antonia's skull by the palmful, clearing her hair first before moving onto the rest of her face; she made sure to take her time in cleaning the Queen's eyes, mouth, and nose, not wanting to accidentally harm the comatose woman. Once she could make out most of Antonia's blissful countenance, she turned her efforts to the rest of the Monarch's ceiling-facing figure, while using one hand to slowly press down on her back. She couldn't help but grin at the sound of her semen avalanching out of Antonia's cunt.

Every scoop of ball brew was thrown behind her, ending up on the floor, as was the quantity of dense syrup careening from Atnonia's broken hole. The Queen's stomach deflated, her womb draining itself of the thick ejaculate, the rest of her body lowering towards the bed; Antonia hooked a hand under Antonia's chin to hold her head up, lest she actually drown in the Twinned's creamy essence. When her Mistress's midsection finally became something resembling manageable, Piper grabbed her under her arms and turned her around, the act familiar to Royal Cock from her years of doing the same to barnyard livestock.

She put Antonia's head on her folded knees softly, stroking her tangled and cum-matted hair.

"My Queen? It's time to wake up."

Piper whispered these words, caressing the Monarch's cheeks affectionately.

"There's no rush though, take your time."

The best way to make someone kind was to treat them kindly. So that's how she treated Antonia. She cooed and spoke to Antonia as though she were conscious, making sure none of her overgrown parts were smothering or battering the Queen's body; she also took this time to occupy herself with further wiping of Antonia's cum-streaked visage, cleaning her face like she would a baby who couldn't do it for themselves. Her comforting words and touch appeared to rouse the slumbering royal, incoherent mumbles emanating from her sore throat, her eyes slowly opening, only to be greeted by the sight of her Royal Cock once more.

"Piper?" She asked, unsure of where or even who she was, grabbing onto the Twinned's cheek-stroking hand and holding it tightly, "What...?"

"Ah, there she is!" Piper grinned down at her, flashing her imperfect teeth, "You passed out again, my Queen."

"I-I thought so... but what happened?"

"Just relax, I got ya. Same thing 'appened as before."

Antonia nodded weakly at her in understanding.

"So you...?"

"Ye, I came again, and you took all of my cock! I was pretty impressed!"

"T-That's good..."

The way that Antonia was gazing at her made Piper believe the changes she'd wanted to see in Her Highness had already begun, but she had to make sure.

"Do you remember what we talked 'bout?" Piper questioned, firming her hold on the Monarch's skull to make sure she didn't try to look away or avoid the question, "What I said to ya?"

"I-I think so?" Antonia's eyes went wide, the memories racing back through her brain, "About me being n-nicer?"

"That's right!"

Now it was time for the first test.

"And what do you think about it?"

Antonia averted her eyes, slowly rubbing the back of Piper's hand cupping her cheek.

"You said you'd leave if I wasn't kinder to my subjects, right?"

"Like the wind." The Queen winced and shuddered at the response, Piper's expression devastatingly serious, "You'll never see me again."

"T-Then... I guess I could, um, at least try."

Piper's eyes burrowed into Antonia's, clearly unconvinced by her non-committal answer.

"Alright, well..."

She kind of passed the first test.

"...I guess I'll learn if you're lyin' one way or another!"

"I-I am the Queen of Potentia!" Antonia suddenly growled, unknowingly falling for her Royal Cock's ploy once again, "I do not lie! I am a woman of my word, and you will be the one to learn that!"

The smile returned to Piper's thin lips.

"If you say so, my Queen! Now, what position do you want to do it in this time? Your pick!"

"Position...?"

"Well, yeah, I'm still hard!" The Twinned grabbed her cock and wagged it back and forth over Antonia's flabbergasted features, "And the night is still young! We have plenty of time to, uh, get to know each other better, ya know?"

Antonia began to protest, but her lips were quickly met by Piper's, silenced by a kiss.

What had she gotten herself into!?

...

Many months later.

"Yes, a, a tax decrease can be arranged," Antonia spoke as confidently as possible, though her hands gripped the rounded-ends of her throne like they wanted to tear the ornamentation from its arms, "though a five-percent lowering is all the Kingdom can afford for the time being. Is that to your satisfaction?"

Antonia looked away from the village elder bowing before her to her most recent advisor, who nodded approvingly at the Queen from her place beside the throne.

"Yes! Thank you, Your Highness! You are the most gracious ruler in all of Divisus!" The gray-haired, wrinkled-skin minor-leader praised Antonia over and over again, dipping his head so low in gratitude that it nearly touched the marbled-floor of the Great Hall, "Praise be to you, Queen Antonia Ignitas! My people will rejoice at this news!"

"If my subjects are happy, I am happy."

Antonia allowed herself a small smile, finding the statement contained a little more truth with each passing day.

"Now, is there anything else that requires my attention?"

"No, no, you have done enough!" The village elder looked up at her, his eyes shining with joyous tears, "And please excuse me for taking up so much of your time!"

"Think nothing of it, you are always given attention when you enter my court. You may take you-"

A coughing from the redhead at her side made Antonia cut herself off.

"You may take your leave," she finished, taking a deep breath after the last word, "and in the coming months, you may find that the tax upon your lands will be lowered again."

Blubbering with words of admiration for his Queen, the elderly man bowed once more before turning to depart the throne room, one of Antonia's own personal guards moving to aid his limping movements. Antonia watched him go, maintaining her upright posture, trying to calm herself after doing something that had been very unlike the Monarch until very recently. Only when the grand, double-doors to the Great Hall opened and shut one last time, and the circular room was finally vacant of any of its patrons, did Antonia allow herself to relax, sinking into her gilded seat with a lengthy sigh.

"Is there anyone else I am supposed to see today, Piper?" She asked the Twinned, the one that stood every day beside the throne whenever Antonia held court, "Because I am exhausted."

"No, my Queen," Piper smiled, and made her way to the front of the throne, extending a hand for Antonia to take, "that's everyone! Ya did a good job!"

"Thank you, I-I'm trying."

"And you're doin' real well!"

Clutching Piper's strong hand, Antonia rose from her throne with a groan, her free arm going to her lower back to support herself. That day, the Queen was dressed in her usual, status-befitting manner. Her golden, massive-ruby-encrusted crown sat high atop her head, many of her other, elegant select-pieces of jewelry adorning her neck, ears, and fingers. Her flowing, blood-red dress cradled her figure down to her thin, pale ankles, opened at the chest to present an eyeful of the cleavage she so loved to show off. Her feet were covered with her regular flats that matched her dress, the simple choice in footwear becoming more and more necessary for the middle-aged Monarch.

However, the one unseen garment that she usually slipped herself into, a corset, was not wrapped around her torso, nor had one touched her fair skin for several months now. Because Antonia was pregnant, and heavily at that. Very heavily. The front of her dress billowed out in front of her, conforming to the curvature of her gravid, taut stomach; she was only halfway through her pregnancy, yet her appearance was one of a woman nearing her delivery date! Antonia had refused to field questions about the father of the unborn, simply stating that he had decided to continue her royal lineage. Rumors about the Queen were in no short supply in the Kingdom of Potentia.

Once she was fully stood up from her throne, she removed her arm from her back and placed it over her abdomen, cradling her swollen womb affectionately. Piper gave Antonia a big grin as she helped her down the steps. They walked arm-in-arm out of the Great Hall into one of the halls leading to the dining room, Antonia's need for relaxation and nutrition having grown as much as her stomach had. Two handmaids, one bearing the familiar features of Elsbeth, flanked them, staring at their Queen and her not-so-secret consort happily; along with her rapidly expanding abdomen, Antonia had begun to treat the inhabitants of the palace kindly for once in her life, and the mood of everyone around her had improved significantly.

Antonia gave small waves to the people she passed, though most gave her a wide berth when they bowed to greet her - and these days it wasn't because of her infamous disposition. No, Antonia had only become more curvaceous as her figure fattened from being with children. her hips, breasts, and especially her ass having been the recipients of her expectant weight gain; the source of said children, and increase in voluptuousness, the majority of the palace's residents were blissfully ignorant of. To those in the know, however, there was no question as to who fathered Antonia's future heirs. The gossip amongst the handmaids was that a certain potion had not been presented to the Queen the morning after Piper's first night in the Capital, which led to her current state.

"Oh, Piper, can we stop by the dining hall?" The pair stopped to allow Antonia to both regain some energy and complain, "I am absolutely famished and a slice of blueberry pie sounds delectable right now!"

"My Queen, you 'ad a slice of blueberry pie with breakfast this mornin'!" Piper reminded Antonia, exasperation clear in her tone, "I know you 'ave your cravin's, but you gotta think of ou- the children. You can't just eat the same thing all the time."

Piper placed a hand on Antonia's belly, giving it an affectionate rub.

"I want them to be born 'ealthy, ya know?"

That part was whispered into the Monarch's ear.

"I know, I know!" Antonia pouted, rolling her eyes, "I want them to be healthy too! But I also want pie! Just one more piece.... Please?"

"Oh don't gimme that! You know it does-"

The conversation came to a stand-still as a figure ambled towards them.

"Horavus! It feels like it has been many moons since I've last seen you!"

"'ello 'oravus, it's nice to see you again."

The Queen and her consort greeted the Dragonkin in turn.

"Queen Antonia Ignitas. Miss Piper." He nodded at both of them from under his eternal enshrouding, "How may I be of service?"

"Oh Horavus, we don't need anything right now."

Antonia looked to Piper.

"Do we?"

"I don't think so..." Piper stared into the distance for a long moment, before she quickly refocused on the Queen's original advisor, "'oravus? Can you tell us 'ow many kids the Queen is carryin'? The midwives can't figure it out."

"Piper, I'm sure that even Horavus here can't jus-"

"Five," he rumbled back at them without any hesitation, "Queen Antonia is currently the bearer of five future heirs."

"Five!? But wait, how can you tell?"

Horavus did not respond - Antonia should have known better.

"Wow, five kids! I can't believe we- um, that you 'ave so many inside of you right now!"

"It feels like a hundred." Antonia groaned, gently hugging her abdomen once more, "I'll take your word for it Horavus, though I guess only time will tell."

"As you say, M'Lady. Is there anything else this old one can do for you?"

"No, thank you Horavus. That will be all."

Before Piper could also say her goodbyes, there was a flash of red light that flickered within the crystal-topper of Horavus's staff, one that drew his attention but for the second that it appeared.

"May your pregnancy be as healthy as it is fruitful, my Queen."

In the blink of an eye, he was gone.

"Clara Above, his presence still unnerves me at times," Antonia muttered, pulling Piper closer to her as if she sought her handmaid's protection, "and I'll never get used to that damned, glowing staff of his!"

"Yeah, I wonder what that is all 'bout."

"Nobody knows, and nobody besides him probably ever will."

"Well, it can't be that bad!" Piper chuckled, bringing her face close to Her Highness's, "I mean, it brought us together, didn't it?"

Antonia blushed.

"I-It did. Whether it was Horavus or The Strands That Entangled All that made this happen, I..."

Her voice dropped in volume.

"...I-I can't say I'm unhappy about it."

"Me neither!" The handmaid grinned, though she was much more certain than Antonia was about the source of their intertwined destinies, for some reason, "Why don't you go rest in your chambers, my Queen?"

"But what about food? I am still hungry, you know?"

"I do, which is why I was gonna bring ya some food in bed! Maybe even a slice of blueberry pie."

"Oh that sounds wonderful, Piper. Yes, let's do that!"

Antonia and Piper strode towards their bedroom, hearts filled with joy, unknowing of the knot that had just connected two broken strands together in the Webbing of Fate.