The Queen And The Cock Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This caused Piper to change her pace once more. Slowing down, she pulled back her hips until nearly all of her monstrous shaft was unsheathed before throwing herself forward and crashing her cock back through Antonia's walls, womb, and flesh. The motion was repeated again and again, the Twinned intent on skewering Potentia's ruler on every inch of her mighty mass of meat, her balls swinging between her legs and pushing cum back and forth as they did. Antonia, as expected, launched into another series of mind-melting orgasms from this new form of assault on her internal being.

"Ya know," Piper started, maintaining her steady stride of stimulation, "there is one thing you could do to stop me from leavin'. If that's what ya wanted."

"W-What?"

"Did you forget already? I said I might leave your, uh, 'service' after tonight. But I still 'aven't decided if I'm gonna."

Antonia attempted to look back at her consort.

"Y-You can't!" She stammered, her expression a mix of euphoria and dread, "Please! I-I'll do almost anything you want. Just don't go!"

"Anythin'?"

"Yes! Whatever you want! I-I'll relieve you of your other daily duties! I'll elevate your family to nobility! Or give them more land! I'll..."

Piper barely listened to the Queen's promises of fortune and status.

"Nah, I don't really want any of that."

"Then what!?"

"Can you just be nicer?"

"N-Nicer?"

"Yeah, ya know," Piper paused her vigorous pounding and stared at Antonia seriously, "to other people. Your guards, 'andmaids, servants - your subjects. I think it's somethin' you should do."

"I-I don't understand..."

Growling, the Twinned slapped Antonia's ass so hard it was sure to leave a bruise, making the Monarch yelp in pain and surprise.

"Yes you do! You treat everyone else like 'orse shit! Even the ones you don't see everyday! You know 'ow many people in my village are starving because of your damn taxes!? Folks is barely gettin' by!"

"I-I-"

"I saw you almost 'it one of your 'andmaids for somethin' that wasn't their fault! And you demoted poor Elsbeth just 'cause she couldn't fuck you anymore. It makes my blood boil just thinkin' about it!"

"But..." The Queen considered her words for a moment, not sure what to make of her Royal Cock's claims and accusation, "but why does it matter to you?"

"I shouldn't be surprised you'd ask me that." Piper shook her head and sighed, "You shouldn't need a reason to be nice to folks and I shouldn't 'ave to explain that to you, a grown-ass woman! No one deserves cruelty!"

"Okay! I'll... I'll do it! I'll be nicer or whatever! I'll make Elsbeth a handmaid again and I won't hit my servants anymore. I'll do anything, just please don't stop fucking me!

"I don't think you really get it, but I'll change that!"

Before the Queen could offer any protest, Piper slammed herself back into her cunt. Combining the two ways she'd fucked Antonia so far during this session, the Royal Cock both swiftly plowed the Monarch while pulling out as much cock as she could with each thrust, displaying a kind of sexual savagery she'd never used on anyone before. With anger-fueled, renewed vigor, she mercilessly ruined Antonia in both body and mind, plunging feet of cock in and out of her every second, her cream-smeared crotch drawing nearer and nearer to Antonia's backside, Piper's expression mirroring a judge's who was about to sentence a prisoner to death.

Thoughts shattered by the overwhelming splitting of her cunt and womb, Antonia let out her most throat-wrecking, hoarse scream yet, orgasm after orgasm after orgasm immediately brought upon her weakened will. Her eyes rolled back into her head and her tongue once more flopped aimlessly from her mouth as she was fucked to her limit and then some. She was given no quarter as the Twinned put her every last bastion of strength into the brutal parody of coitus, Antonia's whole body floundering under Piper's powerful thrust; her head fell from the volume of rapture she was experiencing, its downward plummet halted by the distension of her Royal Cock's member jutting from her alabaster skin, kept upright by it and it alone.

She didn't have time to even consider the Twinned's words before her intelligence was ripped from her skull. Antonia was left a mindless pile of someone that was once a person, reduced to an outlet for her Royal Cock's lust - her lust and her fury. A barely breathing sex toy that was speared more and more on Piper's meaty pole, a human reservoir for her potency. No longer was she a member of royalty, the last member of her long, noble lineage; no, this was her fate, her purpose, her future. To be used and abused while loving what was done to her all the while.

While Piper didn't think about these things in such a philosophical manner, she knew exactly what she was doing to Potentia's Queen; it had been her plan since they'd first had sex, after all! She would do whatever it took to change the Kingdom for the better, even if it wasn't what she'd originally set out to do. But when The Strands That Entangled All chose a path for you, you didn't ignore it. Everyone knew that! Yes, Piper would fulfill her duties, the ones that were Queen-given and the ones that were placed upon her strong shoulders from somewhere unseen.

She'd been possessed by a new destiny, one she didn't see the point in trying to fight.

The vicious, life-changing sex continued. Piper grunted and panted as she plundered the Queen's carnal riches, sweat sheening her body. Antonia sobbed and bellowed as she climaxed, unable to do anything else but suffer through unending streams of pleasure. Her bedchamber emanated with the sounds of their lurid ruckus, both from the strained utterances they both made and from all the other noises their coupling produced; the bed slamming against the wall harder and harder, the slurping and sucking of Piper's cock as it reamed its way through Antonia's insides, and the considerable splashing from all the cum disturbing the room in one way or another.

Queen Antonia's Ignitas's womb inflated slowly but surely as it was seeded by Piper's continual flooding of viscous secretions. Despite the volume of sperm being gouged out of her splayed pussy with each thrust the Twinned made, enough remained inside of her to bloat her midsection once more, her stomach repeating its gravid appearance. While Piper couldn't feel much else besides her own liquid virility sticking to her cock, Antonia experienced this filling to its fullest, and the sensation only heightened her intense delight, adding to the distortion of her sense of self even further.

Piper could feel herself nearing the edge. As much as she was trying to hold out for as long as possible in her quest to change Antonia's mind, her body had other ideas; she'd planned to stave of her coming climax until she holstered her humongous hammer fully into the Queen, but that was being drawn into question the longer they had sex. She was close enough to Antonia's rear, however, that she could feel the heat and moisture radiating from her groin, the Twinned's entire abdomen and the top of her thighs soaked in their combined, sticky secretions. Her Majesty's consort just had to keep it up for a little bit longer!

Antonia's cunt - from what Piper could see of it from around her wobbling mounds - had been transformed into a sloppy, cum-caked mess. It was nearly imperceptible amongst the multiple layers of pussy juice and ball brew, making it appear as though Piper was fucking a heaping pile of her own virilie sludge rather than an actual person's hole; her own cock wasn't in much better of a state, utterly slathered in pearly paste that coated her entire length down to her sack. Said scrotum was vibrating loudly as it churned up the Twinned's second load of the night, the deadly duo of orbs as close to touching Antonia as Piper's crotch was.

Panting more and more, Piper strained herself as she fought back her approaching climax. She was actively flexing every muscle in her body, gritting her teeth, and gripping Antonia's meaty hips harder all at the same time. She'd had less than a fifth of her royal-wrecker remaining outside of Antonia, and each thrust seemed to draw more of her bestial length into the Queen's depths; this was most evident by what she could view on the other side of Antonia, the tenting of her chest-flesh reaching a concerning height. There was nearly a foot worth of pale-skin-hugged glans and shaft protruding past her face!

Now Piper needed to seal the deal, before it was too late.

"My Queen? Ya still with me?"

To her surprise, Antonia was still conscious.

"Y-Yes! I'm - oh Lords Below - still um, yes. Here."

Apparently just barely, though.

"I'm gonna cum soon," Piper warned, slapping both of the Queen's colossal cheeks to make sure she stayed awake, "you want my load inside of you again?"

"Yes! Please!" Antonia howled back, her head still limply lolling against the outline of Piper's cock, "I need it inside of me. I... I love your seed! I want it inside of me all the time!"

Piper grinned.

"And what are ya gonna do to get it?"

"W-What?"

"You 'eard me."

"F-Fuck! I'll be nicer! To everyone! I... I'll treat the servants better. I'll listen to the nobles! I'll even lower taxes! Please, whatever you want, just cum inside of me!"

"I'm gonna 'old you to that, ya know?"

"That's fine! Just give me what I want," Antonia sobbed, body shaking like a plucked string on a harp, "I can't live without your cock!"

"Alright, then 'ere's your reward!"

The Twinned paused with her cock hilted as deeply as she'd managed to force it into Queen Antonia's torso so far - her torso and beyond it - took a long breath, and then jammed her hips forward. There was a series of lurid squelches as her cock ripped through Potentia's Ruler's body, drilling itself through her inner-walls and womb, distorting the latter organ further as it buried the last of its inches into her; Piper's groin met Antonia's huge ass with a loud smack, her member encased completely in the Monarch's cunt, hugged from wide base to throbbing tip. She'd done it!

They both moaned in sync with each other, but for two different reasons. For Piper it was a rarity to find anyone that could take all of her unbridled length, and she was actually impressed that the Queen was able to accomplish such an arduous feat. For Antonia it was because the full-sheathing of the Twinned's cock inside of her broke her last bastions of sanity, her mind fully crumbling under the weight of the massive log; her body flopped to the bed, her arms slipped through the muck of semen and her tits and bloated belly squished into the sea of seed below her. And still she was kept aloft by Piper's hold on her hips and the strength of her bitch breaker.

Finding that she didn't have it in herself anymore to resume her thrusting, Piper relegated herself to simply grinding her crotch against Antonia's backside, making only the shallowest of ruts against her Mistress. Her enormous cum factories rumbled against the bottom of the Queen's overinflated gut, corpulent enough themselves that they sat between both of their legs, their vibrations greeting their previous load with the promise of a soon-to-come fresh offering, the hair and wrinkles dotting the massive sack that contained them scratching against Antonia's sperm-saturated skin.

Her orgasm was imminent. There was no turning back. Piper's aching appendage pulsed violently inside of Antonia's, sending her figure jiggling wildly, her ass clapping together once more, her enormous bust spreading cum around beneath her. The Twinned's moans elevated in volume, altering themselves into groans of exerted pleasure, every bit of strength she still possessed directed towards keeping her own body upright. Gorgeous green eyes heavily lidding and unfocusing, Piper seemed equally as likely to lose her consciousness as Antonia had - but that didn't mean she would.

"Q-Queen, I'm," Piper muttered, still finding it in herself to tell Antonia about her seconds-away orgasm, "gonna cum, gonna cum inside of you."

Antonia remained silent, only her cunt making any sounds as it convulsed around Piper's cock, her own unending orgasms audible as they sprayed from her sex.

"C-Clara Above!"

Throwing her head back, Piper released her pent-up cum into the Monarch. Cock bucking, it swelled up at the very last second, distorting Antonia's body further, jolts of blood pouring through its extremely expansive form. Urethra engorging with seed, it rippled and burbled as the large globe of cream traveled up its length. Piper's staggering sack made a futile attempt to rise towards her groin, not even making its way off of the bed before it gave up, her twin-spheres of virility weighing her scrotum down like lumps of lead. Her fingers dug into Antonia's hips and pulled the Queen as close to her as possible.

The first gallon of semen to surge from her glans was met by a relief-produced cry from the Twinned's lips - followed by the familiar raucous of the thick fluid splashing onto itself. This initial explosion of baby batter launched Antonia's speared-flesh further away from her, her body mimicking the appearance of the lamb-skin condoms that were common through Divisus; an orb of cum-filled skin immediately sagged down to the bed over a foot away from Antonia's unconscious features before it disappeared with a glorp, sinking and settling in the Queen's already-inflated abdomen.

This horrid, carnal process repeated again and again, Antonia's distended flesh deforming into a rounded shape, vanishing, and then reappearing only seconds later. All of the cum that dropped down into her womb like a stone thrown into a well expanded her midsection, Piper's once-more-enlarged-cock blocking up the Queen's sole exit, scarcely a hair's-breadth of space present between her battered pussy lips and the Twinned's groin. Her stomach plummeted to the bed like the ancient Life Stone falling onto Divisus, splashing semen around in large waves, her chin steadily re-consumed by her cleavage; soon Piper wouldn't even have to hold her up anymore!

It became readily apparent that Piper's second orgasm - and not even her second of the day - was going to be as voluminous and ludicrous as her first of the night. Antonia's stomach warped further and further as her womb was jam-packed with the Twinned's frothing progeny, the sides of her rotund gut quickly pressing into the sides of her limbs, rolling out across the virility-mucked sheets; it even began to mash into Piper's unloading balls, her load meeting its origins as they fought for space between the pair's legs. The outline of Piper's monstrously thick and long member was swiftly hidden by the Queen's growing liquid mass.

Piper's brain filled itself with fantasies of breeding.

As her sperm swam through the Queen's fertile chamber, Piper pictured their future together. At Antonia's side, who was heavily pregnant with the Twinned's spawn, as they walked down the palace halls side-by-side. Taking care of them together, making actual heirs to Potentia's throne. Antonia's body morphing into an even more curvaceous image of prolific virility. Clara Above, maybe having children would actually make the Monarch a better person all on its own! A burst of life flooded through Piper as she was entranced by the thrilling thoughts, which translated into an even stronger burst of semen flooding through Atnonia.

Righting her head, Piper did what she always had to, and studied her partner's body as it was cumflated. She moaned as she watched Antonia's stomach balloon to such an insane degree that it began to lift her limbs off of the sheets, her wobbling, gurgling flesh nearly replacing the bed itself! Giving several instinctual, mating-driven pistons into Her Highness, gouts of semen spilling from their momentarily-separated-crotches, the Twinned groaned as she began the difficult process of freeing herself from Antonia's tightly clenching cunt, a look of pained resignation playing out on her features.

Shaking legs tumbled off of the edge of the bed, her bare feet nearly slipping on a puddle of potency and sending the Twinned hurtling backwards, the Queen sure to come with her - but Piper managed to maintain her footing. Extending an arm, she braced herself on one of the semen-stained posts beside her, and use her other hand to grab hold of her cock; with several, strained grunts, Piper made her exit from Antonia's squeezing, warm depths, each inch of her member that she slid out stimulated with maddening amounts of pleasure. When her glans popped out of Antonia's pussy - her walls no longer providing enough confinement to keep her cockhead snagged - it slammed roughly into the bed before shooting back up into the air.

Using only one hand, Piper used her sore muscles to lazily jerk herself off as she sprayed down the royal's gravidly disfigured form, barely able to aim her meaty spear properly. The first jettison of swimmer-packed syrup flew high, hitting the door to Antonia's closet, adding to the liquid destruction the room had already been put through. Another grunt later and she lowered her turgid rod downward, the rest of the previous stream hitting its mark: the Queen. Immediately, semen blotched her bruised body, plumes of seed billowing out in every direction.

Like before, Piper made sure to bathe the entirety of her Mistress's figure. It didn't take much effort to do so, her dense, fluid-affection arcing out over Antonia's inflated-stomach-cushioned body, seemingly hitting every section of her skin at once; it was like a maelstrom had centralized itself over the bed, one made up of something much thicker and whiter than water! Semen splashed across Antonia's arms and legs as much as it did her back, and of course the biggest target of them all - her cum-gut. Nothing in the Twinned's spewed-path was allowed to remain dry.

Not even herself!

The power of her load meant that semen blew back onto her - though she wasn't nearly as covered to the extent the Queen was. But much like Antonia the liquid-heat only added to Piper's pleasure, the cum smearing over her fit form bringing her ecstasy to new heights. Her Highness's moans resumed - as comatose as their source was - showing that even while lacking consciousness, she was enjoying what was done to her nonetheless; Piper let out of her own moans in turn, fully giving herself to the pleasure that draining her balls brought her. There was little else in this world that could do the same!

Piper basked in the appearance of Antonia. She was, as she had been and would be every night from here on out, buried under a mountain ball-sauce from head to toe - and it was a mountain that only reached higher into the air the longer the Twinned's orgasm went on for. There was just something so arousing about seeing how much she produced in a single, impressive climax, especially when it was all centered on one person; Piper had enough sperm packed into her testicles to inflate and cover a dozen human beings after all! And if she did manage to successfully change Antonia for the better, she might just have that many participants to have fun with without consequence.