The Queen is Dead

Story Info
What happens when a domme gets comolacent.
1.6k words
4.47
1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I eased my sore pussy down onto the guy underneath me. He's big, but my pussy is very wet and well fucked by now. I don't move fast enough for Amanda's taste, and the crop bites me in the ass again, forcing a yelp out of me and I pull against the handcuffs holding me in place on the bench.

I grunt as I let myself slide down his cock a little faster than I wanted, but it's better than getting the crop again. Finally I bottom out on his pelvis, and I release the breath I was holding.

Already I feel the hand on my back, making me lean forward, exposing my asshole to the guy behind me. He's still slick with my cum from when he was fucking my pussy a minute ago, but it still makes me groan and grunt as he's pushing his cock into my butt.

I feel overstuffed. Like I'm going to burst at the seams. My punishment for resisting Amanda. She picked these guys for that exact reason. Punishment, humiliation and training. She owns me now, but I wasn't enjoying being a sub. It goes against every fiber of my being.

Still, I accepted her challenge to my position as the domme, and we battled for it. She won fair and square, so I have to accept my new position. It's that or be a little bitch and abandon the lifestyle. That would make me a hypocrite and a little bitch, but I could still have pride if I was a good sub. I can't let Amanda have been a better sub than me too.

Two hands grab my hair and a third cock is shoved into my mouth. This is the worst part by far. Worse than the cock pounding my asshole. Worse than the unprotected cock in my pussy. Yeah, having to suck the cock that just came in my butt a minute ago is the worst humiliation of all.

I am tasting my own ass as he pushes his half-hard dick as far as he can get into my mouth. Sucking cock is for subs. I've never done it before, but I'm getting a crash course in it now. The whole purpose is to punish me for losing the challenge. But no self-respecting domme would have given up without a fight, so I battled her for it. Now I pay the price for losing.

It doesn't matter that Amanda is 7 inches taller than me and probably 40 pounds heavier. Being a domme is about control, not size. However it put me at a clear disadvantage when she challenged me. Now that I lost, I fear that my past sins will come back to haunt me.

How far is she willing to go? Will she repay every single humiliation I forced upon her back to me? I hope not. I shudder at the thought of some of the things I made her do.

There's probably a lesson in there. Even a loyal sub has a limit. She probably expected I'd dress her slutty. She probably even knew I would make her suck a dick or two just because I knew how much she would dislike it as a lesbian.

Making her date the guy until he bred her was properly too far. He fucked her every day for 4 months. Just to humiliate her more, I selected a black guy to do the deed. She has a little black bastard baby now, thanks to me.

Yeah, that was probably over the line. As a pretty blonde woman, having a black son tells the world she is a slut. No matter how hard she punishes me now, she can't take it back.

Probably why I'm chained to this bench getting my holes violated by 3 black guys now. I'm a lesbian domme, or I was at least. I don't do dick. Dick is to humiliate subs with. Not for dommes. Yet here I am with three of them in me right now.

Amanda is smart. She learned a few things under my boot I didn't notice she learned. She put me in this position on purpose. Getting my pussy fucked is humiliating, but it also brings me some pleasure. However in this position the guy in my pussy can move the least. He fucks my pussy, but only a little at a time. Mostly he's just in there, filling me up as I ride on top.

The guy in my ass though can move freely. He is taking advantage of it and punishing my asshole. She did this on purpose. To put me in my new place. I'm the boot-licker now, and my butt is getting hammered to prove it to me.

I can't express how much I hate getting butt-fucked. It's so embarrassing. It was Amanda that started it. The minute she got me cuffed to the bench she put on her strap-on and fucked my ass with it. She took a personal pleasure in making me scream.

Nearly as bad as the pounding my ass is taking is making me suck cock. I'm moaning around the growing dick in my mouth. As embarrassing as it is, I can't help it. My body responds if I like it or not. I'm going to cum again. I can't stop it.

"You better enjoy it slut, because they are going to fuck you until your pregnant." Amanda laughed, enjoying her victory.

I groan as the guy in my butt starts to cum. Another load up my ass. It means they will stop and switch places again. Amanda gave them the sequence. After he cums in my butt, he gets my mouth. She's enjoying this too much. I'm fucked. Both literally and metaphorically.

"I have work tomorrow!" I protested when the guy let go of my hair and moved around to get in position to fuck my pussy. My only chance to talk.

"And you will be there on-time." She smiles, expecting that question from me. She's planned out her revenge to the very last detail. "If you even think about going anywhere after work but straight here, I'll turn you into a prostitute."

I want to fire back at her, but all I can do is grunt as I get the third different cock of the night shoved up my ass. Probably for the best if I keep quiet. I believe she would do that to me if I don't obey. She's that pissed.

I really hate it. I hate getting my butt fucked like a whore. My asshole is sore. I'll be begging her to stop soon. I know my fate. I did this to myself when I got overconfident.

Eventually I do give in and beg for mercy, which she enjoys immensely. She doesn't allow me to bathe. She makes me sleep with all that cum inside me, smelling like the whore she is making me to be.

First thing in the morning, right after my shower, I'm right back on that bench, getting plowed again. After they are done Amanda dresses me in an outfit inappropriate for my office and sends me to work with cum in every hole.

I never minded dressing sexy and classy, but Amanda put me in an outfit that got me an email from HR. Amanda just laughs. She knew I would get in trouble for going to work with my ass hanging out of this skirt. She just didn't care.

After work I don't get two feet inside Amanda's house before she strips me bare and cuffs me to that bench again. She spends about a half hour lighting my ass up with the paddle.

As if that isn't insulting enough, the same three guys spend the next two hours fucking me like a whore. Have I mentioned how much I hate getting fucked in the ass?

After that I'm allowed to go home for the first time in three days. Doesn't matter, I fall right asleep anyway.

Amanda brings the guys to my apartment the next morning before I leave for work, just to ruin my day again. As all three of them are fucking me yet again while she went through my closet removing the unacceptable items, leaving only the most slutty outfits I had left.

She tells me we will be replacing those clothes with more "appropriate" clothes for a slut bitch. She doesn't leave me even one bra. She sends me to work again with messy cream pies in all my holes.

Samantha was training me as her sub. I was tattooed, pierced and made to kiss her feet. She spent hours sitting on my face, making me pleasure her and do what ever humiliating act she could think of. She loved that position. The feeling of power over me.

Every day, I was fucked and took load after load from the guys. When Amanda wasn't watching, they would purposely cum in my mouth or my ass to delay knocking me up, so they could enjoy fucking me longer before getting me pregnant.

It went on for 5 months before I missed my period. She had succeeded. I went from a lesbian who had never even kissed a guy to being fucked hundreds of times until they had gotten me pregnant.

I thought that would be the end of those guys fucking me. Instead she just ended the rule they had to cum in my pussy at least once.

That made it worse. They quit fucking my pussy all together. I got it in my ass and mouth the entire time I was pregnant. Every single day. I didn't know guys wanted to fuck pregnant women.

I gave birth to a baby girl. Yeah, she is pretty. Black and Asian make beautiful girls, but that didn't mean I was happy about being bred either. Amanda told me when my daughter grows up she will serve her too. Become a bitch sub like her mother.