Second Puberty Ver 1 01

Story Info
Follow the life of James as he undergoes a 'Second Puberty'.
1.2k words
4.26
1.7k
4
0

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/20/2024
Created 03/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Second Puberty

--------------

Times have changed as the world continuously changes and evolves......and with that man kind has evolved with it.

I don't know when it happened but it did....and that's man kinds ability to undergo a second puberty.

What is a second puberty?

Well when most people are born they're either born with a XY chromosome (boy/male) or a XX chromosome (girl/female).

And equally naturally most humans go through a puberty, otherwise known as their first puberty, at ages 12-14.

All that sounds normal, right?

Now comes the second puberty.

Think of a large battering ram hitting your body immediately changing your body permanently.

For all the second puberty is a complete flood of hormones enhancing and changing their bodies completely and permanent with this last puberty.

For those that essentially keep their original sex that flood does a lot of thing's ranging from more hair on their bodies, more muscles, bigger boobs, a bigger dick, and other related enhancements to their bodies.

For other's the flood of hormone's can change one's sex completely.

No one knows when this second puberty hits but for most it ranges from age 18-24.

Naturally most people fear when that second puberty hits because they have no idea when it will hit nor do they know if they will keep their original sex or not.

There are, however, measure's for such changes.

Such as, a open document finalizing one's final sex after their second puberty. A free name change for those that change sex's. And a foundation dedicated to the second puberty change altering people to get things like clothes, rent (for up to six months), and other necessities completely free (well not truly free as everyone is taxed for it but it's only like.8% or something like that).

With the second puberty so wide spread it was also, for the most part, there was all around acceptance of every one's second puberty.

Now there's some theories as to what to look for to find out if one's second puberty was going to change them or not.

Things like having a small dick. Not having facial hair during their first puberty. Not having enough thick hair. Other 'things' like the given examples.

All of these theories are ridiculous mind you.

So it comes as no surprise when I was hit with my second puberty.

It happened not even a month after I turned 18 and only had a few week's left before my high school day's were over and my future would soon be starting as I was planning on going to university.

I was sitting at my friend's house lounging as him and myself were playing video game's lightly ribbing each other.

My friend, Art, had already hit his second puberty a week prior and had gained more muscle among other things that he was very proud of.

I, of course, called him lucky for him hitting his second puberty when he wasn't done with high school as his main sex had been solidified and no longer had to worry.

He smiled proudly happy with the outcome before becoming sad as he replied, "But I don't have a girlfriend."

I laughed and replied, "Well if your second puberty didn't give you a big dick they wouldn't be running for the hills."

Art looked at me with a smirk before he pushed me onto my side, "Shut up!"

Then we went back to playing video games.

And that's when it happened.

I suddenly started cold sweating profusely and doubled over groaning through clenched teeth, "What's happening?" was all that I could get out.

Art jumped up, "It's happening bro. Your second puberty!!"

The pain was unbearable so much so that I didn't care if I was crying as my body underwent the massive flood of hormones.

I secretly prayed that my body was flooding with pure testosterone so I could remain being a guy.

I screamed as I felt my dick suddenly start retreating into my body and my testicles equally retreated into my body causing me to throw up on the spot as it felt like a body builder had swung a sledge hammer directly into my groin.

I heard Art immediately exclaimed, "Jesus James! You ok?"

Tears were flowing down my face as my dick and nuts had transformed into a vagina.

I shook my head as I whispered, "No!"

I screamed again as I literally heard my bones crack loudly as they shrunk before I hurled whatever was left in my stomach onto the ground.

Art loudly exclaimed, "JESUS!!!"

With the transformation nearly over I fell over to my side holding myself as more changes continued as I felt my chest quickly expand and my man chest disappeared as a woman's chest replaced it.

Then as the pain subsided is when I finally fainted as my body continued it's final change as my body transitioned into its second puberty.

I awoke from someone lightly tapping my face causing me to stir as I hoarsely spoke, "Am I still a guy?"

My head felt like someone swung an axe into my head as I now had the worst migraine of my life as my body was reporting it was completely numb as I wasn't sure of anything.

I blinked my eyes until they could focus again seeing Art standing over me, "You ok?"

I looked at Art, "Please tell me I'm still a guy?"

Art frowned as he slowly shook his head, "No. Sorry bro but you're a girl now."

I don't know why but I started to cry.

Art scooped me up in his muscular arms and held me close as I continued to cry and spoke, "What am I going to do?"

Art spoke softly, "It's ok." He padded my head and rubbed my back.

He just held me until I finally calmed down after my little hysteria and with my head still killing me but was surprisingly quickly evaporating.

When Art was sure my little freak out was over and I was done crying is when he finally let me go. He put both hands on my shoulders looking me in the eyes, "You ok?"

I wanted to cry again but bit my lip as I nodded trying to remain calm. I smirked trying to reassure him, "I'm good." Before meekly speaking, "Sorry about that."

Art waved his hand at me, "Water under the bridge dude."

Then I heard him speak, "But do you mind helping clean up your puke before my mom comes home and kill's me?"

I laughed, "Sure."

Art nodded, "I'll go get paper towels and cleaning stuff. You get a trash can from the bathroom."

I nodded as I stood up feeling my man sized 34 pants fall off my new hips and around my ankles exposing my man boxers as the elastic was the only thing holding onto my hips but only barely.

Art looked at me before smiling, "And after, I guess we should do some shopping."

I blushed instantly but couldn't say anything as Art reached into his closet and held out a belt towards me, "Here this will help hold up your old pants."

My face turned more crimson as I meekly spoke, "Thanks."

Art nodded and walked out of his room allowing me to pull up my pants and put on the belt keeping the pants around my hips.