The Queen of the Bonobos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We'll take her back to the bonobo enclosure and let her sleep it off there," I ordered in disgust. "I won't be able to do any tests until the tranquilizer clears her system."

Our little party started back toward the primate house, looking for all the world like a jungle safari after a successful hunt. Leila came hurrying toward us, then stopped in alarm and pointed at the blood dripping from my hand. "It's nothing," I told her. "The goddam beast bit me when I wasn't looking." She still looked apprehensive. "I've had a lot worse bites than this," I reassured her. "I'll be fine."

Once Malkia was in the bonobo enclosure sleeping off the drug, I headed back to the lab. My first order of business was to check out the restraints on the examining table. How in the hell did she manage to get free? I wondered. She's a clever little bitch, I'll give her that.

But when I shook my head, I felt a wave of dizziness, and only then did I remember the ape's bite. I don't think she could have given me anything; we did a complete physical on her only last week. Still, safety first.

After cleansing the wound again, I gave myself a shot of a broad-spectrum antibiotic as a precaution. "That ought to take care of any microbes in her mouth," I muttered. But I still felt worn out from my mad dash, so I walked out to see the departmental secretary. "I've had quite enough excitement for one day, Anna. I'm going to leave early."

Despite my precautions, I had a difficult night, complete with a high fever and severe headache. But both were gone before dawn, and when my alarm went off I decided I was fully capable of returning to work. Indeed, by the time I pulled into my parking spot next to the primate house, I felt completely well. Even Malkia's bite had almost completely healed.

I stepped out of my car, took a deep breath, and felt a wave of well-being wash over me. I didn't just feel normal, I felt great: powerful, dominant. This isn't normal, I thought. What's going on?

Rather than going to my office, I walked over to the bonobo enclosure. Malkia was nowhere in sight, but when the other bonobos saw me, they began acting strangely. Some started chattering to each other and pointing in my direction, others came over to the barrier and crouched, making gestures I recognized as signs of supplication. They're behaving as if I was their queen, I realized.

Why are they acting like this? Why do I feel so powerful? Suddenly it came to me. It had to be Malkia! When she bit me, somehow her power and authority must have transferred to me. I'd long believed there was some hormone or protein in Malkia's chemistry that set her apart from the other bonobos, and I'd been searching for it in every gland I could think of. But now it was clear: her saliva had held the secret all along.

Trying to comprehend this breakthrough, I walked further into the zoo. As I wandered along the walkway, I noticed the employees I passed stopped what they were doing and turned toward me with downcast eyes. People I'd never met paused and fell silent until I passed. When I walked into the cafeteria, a hush fell over the morning coffee crowd. They're exhibiting the same behaviors as the bonobos, I marveled. Just like them, these people feel and respond to my authority.

Excited by this revelation, I turned to go back to my office As I passed the bonobo enclosure again, I spotted the old queen hiding in the shadows, peering out at me balefully. I couldn't help but laugh. "Oh, Malkia, you made a terrible mistake when you bit me. Bonobos and chimpanzees are humans' closest living relatives on the evolutionary tree. We share almost 99% of our DNA with each other. Not only did you reveal the source of your power, your bite bestowed it on me!"

My first impulse was to rush to my computer to record my discovery. But a new cunning made me pause. Perhaps it's not wise to let others know about this yet. Academic recognition can wait. Besides, there's too much I want to do around here with my new power.

As I walked past the secretarial station to my office, I noticed Anna staring at me fixedly. Is that awe in her eyes? I wondered. No, it hit me, it's devotion. She's responding to my power.

I had no further need for proof, and no reason to delay. "Anna, call Celeste Hightower. Tell her I want her in my office immediately."

"She's on her way," Anna told me a minute later, "but she didn't sound happy about being summoned." I gave her a little smile. "Good."

When Celeste stalked into my office, she was clearly upset. "What is the meaning of this? I don't take orders from you, and..." I held up my hand and she halted abruptly. I stared at her, and she couldn't look away.

"As a matter of fact, Celeste, you do take orders from me, starting now. You're going to be a good girl and clear your schedule. Then you'll attend to me here until I have need for you."

She gazed at me with wide eyes and then bowed her head reverently. "Yes, Dr Becker."

"That's a good girl," I said. "Come sit at my feet and await my bidding." The blonde hurried over and knelt down. I smiled at her and patted her head. "I think I'm going to enjoy my new pet."

As Celeste knelt there, silent and obedient, it was all I could do not to cry out in exultation. I'm not just queen of the bonobos -- I'm queen of the whole, fucking zoo! I smiled. And there are a lot more changes I intend to make.

"Anna," I called, "I need you." When she scurried into my office, I gestured at my surroundings. "All this is entirely unsuitable. Have all my papers and personal belongings boxed up immediately. I'm moving to new quarters, and you're coming too."

Anna looked startled at my command, but quickly bowed her head. "Yes, Doctor Becker. And where shall I tell the maintenance staff to take everything?"

"To the Chief Executive's suite."

This time there was no hesitation. "Yes, ma'am, right away."

"Come with me," I ordered Celeste, and started for the Administration Building. Our walk was exhilarating. Everywhere we walked, people stared and then bowed their heads, whether out of respect or fear I couldn't tell. It was as though there was a regal aura around me that they all could sense.

The atmosphere changed when Celeste and I entered the Chief Executive's suite. The old secretary who had worked for him for twenty years tried to stop us. "You can't go in there -- you don't have an appointment. Besides..."

I didn't have time for some functionary's objections, so I cut her protest short with an imperious shake of my head. "Cancel all of Harold's appointments for the rest of the day. In fact, you can cancel all his appointments -- period. Harold is going to retire, effective immediately."

As the woman sat there stunned, I calmly strode into Harold Newsome's office. The zoo's chief executive looked up from his phone call, shocked at the interruption. But when he saw me, his expression changed. "Listen," he told his caller, "I'll have to get back to you -- something has come up."

Trying to regain the advantage, he blustered, "See here, Dr. Becker, you just can't barge in here. And what's all this I hear about you embarrassing those students yesterday with your inappropriate anecdotes? Do you have any idea how many calls from parents I've had..."

Impatiently I held up my hand, and his complaints caught in his throat. As he stared in shock, I walked around his desk to stand behind him. He tried to turn, but I held his chair in place. He stopped resisting and sat there as if he was hypnotized.

I ran my fingers over the high back of his ornate desk chair. "I like your chair, Harold. The rest of the office furniture will have to go, but I'll keep that." He gasped.

I leaned over his shoulder and spoke in his ear. "Now, Harold, I've decided to make some changes around here. And my first decision is that it's time for you to retire, effective immediately."

"What! I have no intention of..."

I'd expected him to resist; he'd been the king for a long time. "We're in a new era here, Harold, one that requires big changes. You understand the need for those changes, and you think I'm the right person to implement them."

When I finished, it was clear he was now having trouble voicing his thoughts. But I still sensed a spark of resistance, so I reached down to his waist and calmly unzipped his trousers. Then my fingers slipped into the opening of his boxers and deftly extracted his little cock.

He stared down and was astonished to find himself fully erect in my hand. As I began stroking him, I leaned close to his ear again and told him, "Celeste here will put out an announcement that you've decided to retire for personal reasons. She'll also announce that I've been named acting CEO, effective immediately. Don't worry: I'll take care of making the appointment permanent. All that matters is that you and your secretary leave at once. My things are being brought over even as we speak."

All the while I continued stroking the gasping executive, and he found himself unable to control his sexual excitement. He closed his eyes, arched his back and ejaculated all over himself. Exhausted, he slumped in his chair as I wiped my hand off on his shirt.

"Wake up, Harold!" I spoke sharply. "It's time for you to go. I want you to stand up, walk out of this office, leave the zoo, and never come back."

Eyes unfocused, he slowly arose, trundled around his desk and shuffled out of his office. His secretary saw him and rushed to his side. Hastily she tucked his cock back in his pants and zipped him up to preserve whatever dignity he had left.

I stood there reveling in the excitement of my little exercise of power. But it wasn't just a sense of power, I was also now filled with raw lust. I can't ever remember feeling so aroused. I need to do something about it immediately.

Just then, Anna arrived, followed by a worker carrying some boxes. I recognized him: the fellow was a college student we'd employed for the summer. I nodded to myself. He'll do quite nicely.

"Have your helper put my belongings in the conference room for the time being, Anna, then send him in to me. Oh, and find a desk for Celeste as well." A few minutes later the young man walked in uncertainly and stood waiting for orders. I closed the door behind him, then turned and stared into his eyes.

"I'm thinking of making some changes in here," I told him, "starting with the carpet. Lie down on your back so I can see how soft it is."

He obediently stretched out, and I quickly knelt beside him. He started to speak, but I hushed him and then began tugging at his belt. Once I had it open, I pulled his jeans and boxer briefs down to his knees, and cooed when I uncovered his erect cock. Very nice indeed! Unable to wait any longer, I pulled my skirt up to my waist and straddled him. Reaching down, I tugged my panties to one side and impaled myself on his straining rod.

The young man groaned and reached up for my breasts, but I slapped his hands away. When he lay back passively, I put my hands on his chest and began to pump up and down on him. At first I started slow but soon began accelerated as I felt my pleasure build. In no time, I began to grunt like an animal, taking my pleasure from his strong young body. His need was building too, and soon his moans echoed mine.

When I felt myself coming to the point of no return, I began slamming my hips up and down as fast as I could, forcing him deeper. He exploded in me just as I threw my head back and howled at the ceiling in my own ecstasy.

In the area outside, Anna heard my cry and grinned. Later, when the young man emerged from my office, she watched him go with a hungry expression. Then she looked at me and we smiled knowingly at each other. I guess regal power isn't the only bonobo attribute Malkia passed on to me, I laughed to myself.

It took me several days to consolidate my power and complete my takeover of the zoo. When I finally got around to organizing my new throne room, I happened across Leila's account of Malkia's escape. This time I saw something that startled me. Stalking out to Anna's desk, I ordered, "Fetch Leila Tan to me immediately."

When the nervous young veterinarian was ushered into my office, I lit into her. "Why didn't you tell me Malkia had bitten this... this Tom Coady?"

"But I did, Dr. Becker, right there in my report."

Angrily, I slapped the paperwork on the desk. "And you didn't think to call it to my attention?"

Before the frightened girl could respond, I went on. "Never mind that. I want you to bring Tom Coady to me immediately, understand?" I stared into Leila's eyes, and the veterinarian felt the instruction imprint on her consciousness.

"Yes, ma'am, right away."

Tom Coady -- One Week Later

As I drove away from the airport, I was definitely glad to be back home. This last four-day circuit had had its usual share of frustrations, but what had really bothered me was how often I'd been hit on.

It isn't unheard of for women to come on to me at bars, especially when I'm wearing my pilot's uniform. But I've always made it a rule to avoid such encounters, and with good reason. Sleeping with a complete stranger in another city is a risky proposition: I've heard too many tales of unwary men being robbed, drugged or infected with disease. It just isn't worth it.

This trip had been worse than normal. I'd been approached all three nights when I'd gone out. A couple of the ladies got pretty insistent, and I'd actually had to leave to avoid a scene. Just to make it more awkward, those two were wearing wedding rings -- an even bigger no-no for me.

All that temptation was bad enough. What made the situation worse was my libido, which was off the charts the whole trip. What is wrong with me? Why am I so horny all the time? I wondered. Maybe that drive-by blow-job I got in the park last weekend flipped some kind of switch in me. Whatever it is, I don't know how much longer I can resist!

I was still thinking about my problem when I pulled into the parking lot of my apartment complex. While I was getting my bag out of the back seat, a female voice yelled at me, "Tom, hey Tom!" Looking up, I spotted Kasey, the blonde K-Pop, waving and hurrying towards me. "Welcome home," she effused, giving me an uncharacteristic hug.

Then she stepped back and cocked her head. "Hey, I've got a big favor to ask. Could you come over to our place after dinner and help rearrange some furniture? We got a new sofa and love seat that are too much for Kelly and me to handle."

"Well, uh, sure, I'd be glad to help. What time do you two want me?"

She shook her head. "It'll just be me, 'cause Kelly's going out, but why don't you come about 8:00?"

When I promised, she thanked me warmly and then pranced away. I stared at her cut-off jeans shorts and blouse tied at the waist until she turned the corner.

That was kind of random, I mused as I hauled my bag up the stairs. I can think of half a dozen guys in the complex who'd love to be asked. But if she wants my help, I'm not gonna question it.

It was a little after 8:00 when I got to the girls' apartment, and Kasey must have been waiting because she opened the door the moment I knocked. She showed me in and pointed out the big sofa and loveseat that they wanted me to move. As we were talking, Kelly appeared out of the bedroom wearing a black clubwear outfit with a low neckline and a short skirt slit high up one leg. I tried not to stare. "Hi, Kelly, looks like you're ready for a good time tonight."

She acknowledged the compliment with a smile and then stepped to the door. "Have a good time, Kells," Kasey said, pulling the door open.

The dark-haired beauty paused for a moment, looking at the two of us, and finally nodded. "Okay, thanks, I will. Nice to see you, Tom."

Once she was gone, Kasey showed me how she wanted the furniture arranged, and it took little time to move the sofa at a right angle to the loveseat. "That's perfect," the blonde gushed. "It would have taken Kelly and me forever to do that."

She smiled at me. "Why don't you try out the sofa while I get you a drink?"

She quickly returned with two glasses of wine and sat down close to me to make small talk about the apartment complex. We had just finished our glasses when we heard a rattle at the door. A moment later, in came Kelly.

"What are you doing back here?" Kasey demanded in a less-than-welcoming tone.

Kelly plopped down on the other side of me. "I decided that going out wouldn't be half as much fun as staying here." With that she threw one shapely leg across my knee and pulled my face toward hers for a deep kiss.

I heard Kasey give a huff of irritation, but I guess she decided she wasn't going to be left out. She began running her hand over my chest while planting hungry kisses on my exposed neck. Soon her hand had made its way south to my crotch, and seconds later she was on her knees tugging at my belt buckle and zipper. Kelly, meanwhile, had pulled her blouse off her shoulder and invited my fingers to explore her breasts.

The two-way sensual assault momentarily caught me off guard, but now the lust that had built up in me all week exploded beyond any possibility of control. I pulled both the girls tight against me and began to kiss and caress every part of them I could reach. The level of arousal in the room soared, and in a moment all three of us were panting with desire.

I slipped my hand between Kelly's legs and began to explore. She groaned, "God, I'm so hot. Don't make me wait any longer!"

"Me too!" Kasey begged. "Do me."

But my desire had more extravagant plans. "I'm going to do both of you," I said lustily. "Come here." I got to my feet and grabbed both girls by the hands, leading them around to the back of the sofa. When I had them facing forward side by side, I bent them over the sofa. Reaching down, I flipped up the back of Kelly's dress to reveal a tiny thong. Impatiently, I yanked at the waistband, and the flimsy material gave way.

She began begging me to hurry and fuck her, but I had other plans. With a lustful grin, I turned to Kasey, bent down and tugged off her jeans shorts. She too had on a thong, and I tore it off as well. Both of them, I saw, were moist, ripe and ready.

For a moment I stood there reveling in the sight of those two beautiful backsides lined up and ready for me. Then, with a growl, I freed my cock and plunged it deep into the blonde, who cried out in delight. As I began probing her depths, I reached my hand over to slide my thumb into Kelly's pussy. Next I stretched my middle finger down to fondle her clitoris, and the brunette moaned at the stimulation.

After two dozen strokes in and out of the blonde K-Pop, I moved over and plunged into the brunette, while keeping Kasey aroused in the same way with my other hand. From there I began to alternate: a series of strokes into one girl, then the same number for the other. The room was filled with the smell of sex and the cries of the two roommates. At one point I looked down to see the girls holding each other's hand and kissing.

As our passions neared a climax, I reached down to grab Kelly's long dark hair, pulling her head back so she partially lifted off the sofa. "Yes, yes, don't stop!" she pleaded. "It feels so good I can't stand it. Oh, you're making me cum, I'm cumming, I'm... aaah, aaah!" Her body convulsed, and then flopped limply on the sofa.

My own climax reached its peak moments later. With the brunette beneath me momentarily passed out, I pulsed jet after jet of semen into her, releasing the lust that had built up in me over the past week. Temporarily exhausted, I slumped over Kelly's back, trying to catch my breath.