The Queen of the Bonobos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But even as I lay there recovering, I kept my right hand busy in Kasey's pussy, and I could feel her squirming and moaning as she reached for her own climax. To my amazement, I felt myself beginning to harden again. Kelly felt it too, and gave a weak moan, but now I knew what I wanted. I pulled out of the brunette vixen and thrust myself to the hilt in the blonde. Kasey cried out and then began to cry out again as my hard rod resumed pistoning into her.

She'd already been at a high plateau of arousal; my new assault soon pushed her over the top. "Oh, fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, yes, right there, yes, almost, almost, oh god, NOW!" When she screamed and spasmed, I felt myself once again pumping my seed from a reserve I didn't know I had.

Somehow, the three of us made it to one of their bedrooms and collapsed in a tangle of arms and legs. And somehow, despite our earlier bacchanalia, the three of us awoke during the night and repeated our debauchery, this time with the two nymphs taking turns riding their satyr until all our lusts were sated.

I awoke before the K-Pop girls and slipped out of bed. After admiring their long limbs and firm breasts one last time, I pulled the sheet over them, then tiptoed out to the living room to get dressed. Leaving a note of thanks, I dragged myself back to my apartment and took a much-needed shower. After finding something to eat in the refrigerator, I went back to my bedroom and was soon deep asleep.

When the doorbell rang, I glanced at my alarm clock and saw it was early afternoon. If that's the K-Pops, I don't think I can take another round, I groaned to myself. But when I opened the door, I was startled to see Leila Tan, the cute veterinarian from the zoo.

"Oh, hi, Leila. It's nice to see you again. But you don't need to check on me. I'm still doing fine, honest."

She had an odd expression on her face. "That's not why I'm here. I've come to take you to Dr. Becker. She wants to see you."

"Who's Dr. Becker?"

Leila stared at me intently. "She's the director of... I mean the chief executive of the zoo."

Now I began to feel uneasy. "The chief executive? Why does she want to see me? Did I do something wrong?"

She shook her head. "It's nothing like that. When she learned you'd been bitten, she told me to bring you to her." Her expression was pained. "I've been trying to reach you for several days."

"Don't you remember? I'm a pilot. I've been out of town the last four days, flying my route. I only got home late yesterday afternoon."

For a moment I thought the pretty Asian woman was going to cry in frustration. "That doesn't matter now. All that matters is that Dr. Becker wants to see you immediately. I'm supposed to take you straight to her. That's all I know. Please, Tom, please come with me. You've just got to."

I couldn't understand what was going on with Leila, but I could see she was under a lot of pressure. I didn't want to stress her out anymore, so I quickly told her, "Sure, Leila, sure, it's no problem. I'll be glad to come with you."

While I pulled my socks and shoes on, she made a quick phone call back to the zoo to let them know we were coming. Then she led me out to her small car. As she drove, I could tell she was still upset, so I tried to make conversation to get her mind off of whatever was eating on her. She began telling me about her background and why she wanted to be a veterinarian. It all sounded pretty normal to me and frankly a little endearing. But when I asked about Dr. Becker, she grew agitated again, so I dropped the subject. By then, we were almost at the zoo anyway.

Dr. Frieda Becker

When Anna came to tell me that Leila was returning with Tom Coady, it was all I could do to contain my excitement. I definitely wanted to see the only other human Malkia had bitten. But more than that, I wanted him to know who he was dealing with. Accordingly, I made special preparations. With everything was the way I wanted, I buzzed Anna to have Leila bring him in. When I saw his face, it was all I could do not to chortle in glee.

As Leila led Tom into my new office, I saw him halt in surprise at the tableau before him. There I was, seated on a high-backed chair like a throne in the middle of a raised platform that filled half the room. I was wearing an ornate robe that covered me from neck to ankles. The material was an emerald green with black and gold shapes entwining and swirling in mystical patterns. Around my forehead I'd donned a black leather band with a large ruby centered on my forehead. I looked like the queen I'd become.

But I wasn't alone. In one corner of the room stood my attendant. He was an athletic-looking man wearing a white loin-cloth and carrying a metal wand approximately 4 feet long. One end of the wand had a handle; the other ended in a two-pronged metal fork.

In addition, curled at my feet was a young blonde woman also dressed in white. ("That's Celeste Hightower!" Leila gasped in surprise.) As I sat there, Celeste nuzzled my leg while making purring sounds. A thoroughly fitting position for her, I thought smugly.

I gave Leila's companion a long, piercing stare, and then motioned him to step forward. "So, you're the elusive Tom Coady," I intoned, and he could only nod. "And when our naughty bonobo escaped, you're the one she bit, correct?"

"Yes, ma'am," he said hoarsely

"And afterwards, did you feel any effects from your encounter?"

"No, ma'am. I mean, yes, ma'am. That night I had a fever and a bad headache, but I was fine by morning." I continued to stare at him, and he felt compelled to add, "Actually, I've felt even better since then."

I cocked my head and stared at him. "What are you not telling me, Tom?"

"Nothing, ma'am, honest."

"No other symptoms after her bite?"

"No, ma'am, I don't think so."

"No response... sexually?"

He was startled, and I didn't wait for him. "Didn't you feel an increase in the level of your sexual desire? Did you perhaps have an unusual sexual encounter?"

He stammered and I stopped him with a wave of my hand because the answer was obvious. "And what about now, Tom Coady? Are you feeling sexually aroused? Is your penis erect?"

Involuntarily he glanced down and was embarrassed to see his erection bulging against the front of his jeans.

"And what has provoked your libido today?" I asked, my voice low and seductive. "Could it be the queen in front of you?"

"No, ma'am, I would never..." Again I stopped him.

"Step forward," I commanded, and he found himself in front of the platform where my throne sat. I smiled in triumph and motioned Celeste away. Then I flipped one fold of my robe open. It fell away to reveal my leg all the way to my hip. I smiled again. "I can see how fascinated you are. Why don't you kneel down and take a closer look?"

Without hesitation he went to his knees.

I extended my foot until it was in front of his face, and I saw his cock lurch. "Now show me your appreciation with your lips and tongue. Worship my foot, starting at my toes."

Instantly he began to kiss and lick my foot, but soon he started moving further north. As his lips moved past my ankle and up my calf, he closed his eyes to concentrate on his ministrations.

But now my own desire had grown too strong for patience. I flipped open the other side of my robe and parted my legs. The aroma of female sexual desire washed over him, and his eyes went wide when he saw I wore nothing underneath the robe. He stared rapturously at me. But I didn't want his admiring gaze, I wanted his mouth.

"Come, feast," I ordered, and draped my legs over his shoulders, opening myself completely. At the sight of my bare sex spread before him, an irresistible urge to worship at the delta of this royal Venus overcame him. He lunged forward, furiously licking my vagina, pressing his lips to my clitoris.

I'd felt my lust building since he arrived, and now it exploded. "Give me what I want!" I cried out, and grabbed the back of his head to pull him even tighter to me. He didn't falter; if anything he increased his efforts.

In ecstasy I began to pump my hips up and down, fucking this man's mouth with my pussy. The violence of my thrusts threatened to tip me over, but the youth in the corner sprang forward to support my throne.

Part of me wondered if my new lover could breathe under my onslaught, but the pleasure he was giving made that unimportant. All I wanted was for those sensations never to stop. Whatever happened to my worshiper was irrelevant.

Yet my passion couldn't remain that high forever, and moments later I climaxed, letting out a scream more bestial than human. When I slumped down in satiation, releasing Tom's head, the man fell back gasping for breath. Then he stood and reached for me, desperate to satisfy his own savage desire. But his need was of no interest to me; I dismissed him with a wave of my hand. When he balked, still filled with lust, my minion brandished my electric wand at him. Frustrated, Tom backed away.

Now that I had established my dominion over Malkia's other victim, I felt my desire rising once again. I waved my hand in Celeste's direction, and she eagerly approached my throne, kneeling where Tom had been. I noticed the scowl on his face and laughed. With a smirk I told him, "Leave now, Tom Coady. I require nothing more from you tonight." Then I pointed at Leila. "Take him away. I'll notify you the next time I want him."

Tom Coady

As I stood there stupidly in front of Queen Becker's throne, Leila grabbed my arm and tugged me toward the exit. She led me out of the building to her car. There she belted me in like a young child and hurriedly drove away.

As we rode, I felt sanity slowly return. Along with it came shame at what I had done and how crazily I'd acted. What must Leila think after witnessing that? She probably despises me now. I wanted to say something, but she wouldn't even look at me. I felt certain I knew what that meant.

When we reached my apartment complex, she led me up the stairs and into my apartment. Once inside, she stared at me with wide, haunted eyes, and I felt another wave of shame wash over me. "I'm so sorry, Leila. I was completely under her control; whatever she wanted was what I wanted too. I just couldn't help myself. I know you must hate me. You probably never want to see me again. But..."

"Be quiet!" she said loudly, and I flinched. "You don't know..." She took a shaky breath and her expression changed in a way I couldn't read. "What I want, Tom Coady, is for you to make love to me -- right now."

It took me a moment to process what she'd said. Then I picked her up in my arms and carried her into my bedroom. All the desire that had bled out of me as we drove home came rushing back in an instant. But this time I retained my sanity. I knew I didn't want to treat Leila the way I'd acted with the wild-eyed queen back at the zoo.

I kissed her softly while I removed her clothing and my own. When I was finished, I laid her out on the bed and stared at her beautiful slim body. But when I began to kiss my way down her neck and breasts, she stopped me. "Please, Tom, I'm so ready. Don't make me wait -- take me now."

Quickly I scrambled to kneel between her legs and run my rampant cock across her labia, wanting to be sure her body was ready. I needn't have worried: her vagina was lubricated and open wide for me. Carefully I bent down and slid myself gently into her depths.

When I was fully embedded, I checked to be sure she was okay. Her head was tilted back to the ceiling and her eyes were tightly closed. She gave a little moan as I pulled out, and grabbed the sheets in her hands as I thrust forward again. From then on, my every stroke was met with a little whimper. She seemed lost in the sensations she was feeling, enraptured by what I was doing to her.

Hearing her whimpering fueled my passion, but I remembered the vow I'd made to myself. Instead of pounding at her, I focused on making long, smooth strokes. That must have been doing the right thing because she tossed her head from side to side and clutched at her breasts. Her whimpers grew into little cries. "Oh, Tom, oh, Tom, oh, oh," she chanted in time with my rhythm.

Her pleasure stoked my own, and I began to stroke faster. She stiffened beneath me, as if her body were tensing for an explosion, and her cries grew more desperate: "Oh, yes, oh, yes, oh, don't stop, Tom, oh, God, don't stop!"

My own orgasm had been building, and just as I exploded I felt her entire body go rigid and then quiver uncontrollably before she collapsed on the sheets. When I raised my head to kiss her, she wrapped her arms and legs tightly around me, clinging to me like the only lifesaver in a stormy sea.

Finally she opened her eyes to stare up at me with wonder. "I've never, I mean it's never..." She pulled me tight again. "Thank you, Tom, thank you," she whispered over and over in my ear.

Later she left to go back to her own apartment. I didn't want to her to go, but she only went to pick up some clothes and other necessities before coming straight back. We spent the next three days together, making love often, talking about our lives and dreams, feeling all the happiness of a new and deepening relationship.

But there was a dark cloud looming on my horizon: I could still feel the hunger lurking within me. When Leila and I made love, the hunger was kept in check. But I knew that as soon as I left on my next trip, it would be back. Could I restrain it? I didn't want to cheat on Leila, but the hunger didn't care.

When it was time for me to head for the airport, I forced a smile on my face and kissed her soundly. "I'll be back before you know it," I promised. I just prayed I'd feel worthy of her when I returned.

Flying my route was like running the gantlet. Shapely female passengers kept rubbing up against me in the airport; waitresses wrote their phone numbers on my check everywhere I ate; women bought me drinks at bars, and on two stopovers, hopeful flight attendants showed up at my hotel room. I'd never faced temptation like this, but somehow I managed to resist. It was exhausting, and as I drove home from the airport late that afternoon, I wondered how I could possibly resist if this went on flight after flight.

My only consolation was the knowledge that I'd soon be back with Leila and could satisfy my ever-growing passion. But when I found het waiting for me in my apartment, her face wore a solemn, even foreboding expression. "What is it, what's wrong?" I asked, fearful that she had somehow sensed my secret lust.

I was wrong; it was worse than that. "We've been summoned again," she told me. "You need to change your clothes, then we need to go to the zoo as quickly as possible. Dr. Becker is waiting."

As I changed out of my flight uniform, my thoughts were conflicted. The idea of being back under that woman's control was harrowing. I could already feel her eyes peering into my soul, and I feared what she might make me do, especially with Leila watching. But even worse, I knew I couldn't wait to go. My hunger roared higher at the thought of participating in whatever new debauchery Queen Becker might have planned.

When we reached the zoo, a guard blocked the main entrance and a large sign informed us it was "Closed for a Private Celebration." Leila showed her credentials, and the guard directed us to one of the employee parking lots. "Go to the Safari Restaurant," he instructed. "That's where everything is happening."

We walked through the double doors of the restaurant and were confronted with a scene that could have come right out of Bosch's Garden of Earthly Delights. Many of the zoo's younger and more attractive employees was crowded into the serving area, and most were already in various stages of undress. Some were dancing drunkenly; others were groping at each other. It looked as if some pagan orgy was just about to start.

Presiding over it all was the Queen, smiling majestically from her throne chair on a platform near the far wall. Once again she was wearing her royal robes, and once again it was obvious she wore nothing underneath.

When she spotted Leila and me, she rose and pointed at us. "Ah, good, you're here. I've been waiting for you -- we have unfinished business."

When she beckoned, I took a step forward, but she shook her head with a smirk. "Not you, Tom Coady. I've been waiting for her." With that she pointed at Leila.

I didn't want Leila put on display and debauched in front of all these people, but when I tried to protest I found I couldn't. I turned back and saw that Leila's expression was trance-like. She was in the process of removing her blouse.

At that moment, a tremendous crash came from the rear of the restaurant. One of the exterior doors flew off its hinges and smashed to the floor. In the doorway stood the imposing figure of Larry, the mountain gorilla. Behind him I could just make out a small dark figure. That's Malkia! I realized.

For an instant, the whole room was silent. Then a woman screamed, and the great ape shuffled forward. When he spotted Dr. Becker, he roared in anger and turned in her direction. But the queen wasn't cowed. Quickly she went to a shelf in the corner and returned waving her magic wand in the air.

"Do you want another little taste of my fire stick, Larry?" she taunted the gorilla, switching on the electricity. But when she thrust it at him, he angrily batted it away with the back of his hand, sending it skittering and sparking against the wall. Then he sprang up on the stage and seized the woman by her shoulders, easily lifting her almost to the ceiling. She screamed at him, and he shook her violently like some annoying toy. Her head snapped back and forth, and we all heard the sickening crack. When he realized that his enemy was no longer struggling, Larry threw the body against the wall, and when it slid down, the neck was bent at a stomach-turning angle.

With another roar, the ape bounded off the stage as people scattered in all directions. When he headed in my direction, I pulled Leila behind me and stood waiting for my fate. But a small arm grabbed his large one, and he looked down to see Malkia chattering at him. He paused uncertainly, then followed the bonobo toward the door where they had entered.

Behind them it was utter chaos. People were yelling and screaming as they struggled to get to the doors and flee. Someone cried out, "Fire!" and I looked back at the stage to see flames climbing a curtain. At the base of the fabric was Becker's cattle prod, its tip still sparking.

There was no way to get through the entrance, so I used a chair to smash out a window. Then I grabbed Leila and we somehow made it out of the restaurant without injury. Around us, people were running in all directions. Then a new cry arose, "The animals have escaped -- run for your lives!" In disbelief I watched a Thomson's gazelle vault over a fleeing couple while a black panther padded between two exhibits.

I really don't know how we found our car in the madness. I do know that when I saw the inevitable traffic jam at the exit, I turned and drove across a field, somehow traversing a ditch before reaching the highway. And I do know that Leila and I held onto each other the whole way back to the apartment.

Given all the insanity, it was amazing there were only two fatalities. Dr. Becker, of course, had died instantly when her neck snapped. The other death was Larry. When the police who arrived to investigate came face to face with the 400-pound giant, their natural instinct was to shoot. The coroner dug 37 bullets out of the big gorilla's body.

"The Great Zoo Jailbreak" was the talk of the internet for weeks. Most of the animals that had been freed were captured in the next few days. The TV news carried dramatic footage of a zebra grazing in the median of the interstate and a family of peccaries loose in a mall. A few were never found. But, as a prominent zoologist told reporters, "It's highly likely that none are still living. Animals that have spent most or all of their lives being fed and cared for in captivity are poorly suited to survive in a metropolitan environment."