The Queen of the Lagoon

Story Info
Newlyweds go on honeymoon.
3.6k words
4.34
13.3k
16
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Doug and my fiance's name is Brenda. We are both in our late 20's and have been living together for awhile now and set our wedding date for three months from today.

Time flew by as we made all the arrangements for our small private ceremony and reception and the day was almost here.

Now, before I go further, let me tell you something about ourselves.

I am an investment banker and Brenda is a branch manager at her bank.

I am 5'8", 170, brown hair, brown eyes and stay in shape running.

Brenda is 5'7", 130, auburn hair, blue eyes, 36c tits and a great ass.

For our honeymoon we booked a trip to South America to take a cruise down the Amazon river. We booked an eight day luxury expedition which we were really looking forward to.

The day finally arrived and the wedding ceremony went off perfectly as did the reception. Our family and friends made our wedding day a glorious one that we will never forget.

The next day we were on our way to South America and our trip down the Amazon.

We left early in the morning and it was early evening when we arrived at the hotel. The next day we were driven to the pier where our ship was docked.

While we waited on the pier, a gentleman approached us and introduced himself as Manuel, who said he was going to be our guide on the cruise.

Manuel told us that there was another couple already on board and he would introduce us to them later on.

We boarded the ship and got settled into our luxurious stateroom.

Then we went on deck as we sailed away from the pier.

As we headed downstream, we met some of the crew and even the captain, Diego.

The other couple appeared on deck and Manuel introduced us to them.

The fellow's name was Nick and his wife's name was Gloria. They appeared to be in their late 50's and were very distinguishable.

Gloria was wearing shorts and a halter top that clearly showed she wasn't wearing a bra.

I figured she was about 55, 5'6" 130, blonde hair, blue eyes and maybe 36 or 38 c tits and in great shape.

Nick had to be a bit older, maybe 58, 5'9", about 170, salt/pepper hair, brown eyes and in good shape.

We all enjoyed the scenery as we traveled down the river. Manuel told us all about the sights and we took a lot of pictures.

By lunch time we were having conversations about everything as it was easy talking to them.

We found out that Nick was the owner of two massage parlors and Gloria was a masseuse and the manager of both of them.

You could imagine the conversations we had about their experiences. They even offered us a massage on the ship.

As we sailed down the river, we became very friendly with our companions and then one day Gloria asked again if we would like a massage.

This time I looked at Brenda and asked her if she wanted one and she nodded a yes.

So, since the weather wasn't cooperating that day, we decided on taking her up on her offer.

She took us to their stateroom and as we waited, she got everything set up. Her husband was with the captain as Gloria let us know she was ready.

When we entered the room, she asked, "I don't want to embarrass you but many clients like to be nude when they get a massage, but that is up to you.

I looked at my wife and said, "I'm ok with it. Are you ok with it hon?"

Brenda smiled and said, "Why not?"

Gloria left us as we undressed and wrapped towels around us and laid down.

Just then the door opened and it was Nick.

He said that he and Gloria will both be giving us a couples massage.

Gloria came over to me and Nick went over to my wife.

Gloria lowered my towel to just above my ass and started my massage.

She put oil over my back and started rubbing me.

I watched as Nick did the same to Brenda.

After quite awhile, Gloria lowered my towel down completely, exposing my ass.

She poured oil on my ass and massaged it. Her hands felt soothing and as she worked her hands down the back of my legs, I spread my legs a bit, without giving it a thought.

Then I felt her hands between my legs, inches from my cock and balls. In fact

I was sure I felt her hands brushing up against my balls.

She spent some time on my legs and then told me to roll over.

At this point, my cock was semi hard and I was embarrassed. I whispered to her about my situation and she laughed and just told me to enjoy it and get in my back.

By this time, I saw Nick had his hands between my wife's thighs and massaging her close to her pussy. I was sure I saw his fingers touching her asshole as well.

Then, I heard him tell her to roll over.

Without hesitation, Brenda rolled over on her back, exposing her tits and her trimmed pussy.

As I rolled over, my cock was erect now.

Gloria continued her massage as if my hard cock didn't bother her.

Soon, her hands started massaging my groin area and there was no doubt, her hands were on my balls and my cock.

I looked at her and she just smiled

Then, she said, "Brenda, would it be ok if I gave your husband my special massage?"

Brenda looked over and smiled and said, "What is that Gloria?"

Gloria replied, "Putting it bluntly Brenda, I massage his cock and balls until he cums."

I looked at Brenda and heard her say, "Sure, Gloria, as long as I can see it from here." She said smiling.

As Gloria now had permission, I just laid back and enjoyed it.

Then I heard Nick say, "Doug, Brenda just asked me if I give special massages and I do, but only when I get permission. Do I have yours?"

I looked over my wife and smiled and said, "Sure Nick. Why not, but give her your best."

As Gloria had her hands massaging my balls, my eyes were closed when I felt her warm mouth engulf my cock.

I could feel her tongue going up and down on my shaft, which was ready to explode.

I could feel my balls tightening and I was ready to cum.

Gloria slipped her mouth off of my cock, gave me a few jerks and my cum erupted like a volcano.

I looked over and saw Brenda smiling as my cum was spurting out.

Gloria then got my cum on her finger and in an instant had her finger deep in my ass, fucking it.

I watched as Nick was massaging my wife's tits, spending a lot of time on her erect nipples

Then, I watched as he massaged her lower and lower until his hands were between her thighs.

I saw her spread her legs and then his fingers disappeared into my wife's cunt.

I could see her body arching up so I knew he was fucking her with his fingers.

What happened next, I didn't expect.

He lowered his face down to her cunt and he started eating her.

I could not believe how erotic this was as I enjoyed every second of it.

Then, I heard Brenda say, "Baby, I need to have his cock in me...please let him fuck me."

I looked at her and said, "Ok baby. I am ok with it. Let him fuck you baby."

I then watched Nick remove his clothes and mount my wife. I saw his huge cock slowly disappear into my wife's cunt.

As he started fucking her, Gloria managed to straddle me and lowered her cunt onto my cock and started riding my cock, her tits free and bouncing up and down.

I couldn't take my eyes off Brenda as her body was matching his thrusts.

It wasn't long before Brenda started screaming, "I'm cumming baby...my god, I'm cumming...oh god...yesssss"

I saw her body convulsing as she had multiple orgasms.

By this time, I was ready to explode and that I did. I shot my cum into Gloria's cunt and when she got off of me, my cum oozed out and onto my cock and balls.

We all rested for awhile and then we got dressed, went back to our cabin and freshened up.

At dinner time I think we all felt a little strange, so I broke the ice and said, "Brenda and I want to thank you and Nick for a great massage. We thoroughly enjoyed it."

We all laughed and tensions disappeared.

Gloria said, "It is us who wants to thank you. Nick and I had always fantasized about today and you made it a reality. At our age, we thought we would never try new things but you two showed us we were wrong."

Brenda replied, "Doug and I just got married a few days ago and I for one, never thought that I would have a stranger's cock in me with my husband's permission but I'm glad he gave it to me and I'm glad it was with you Nick."

Then Nick said, "Look, I don't know if that was a one time thing but if it was, we thank you. You two made us feel alive again."

Then I said, "You guys aren't old. We probably couldn't keep up with you anyway. Gloria, you were terrific. I wouldn't mind you showing Brenda some of your tricks either. And, Nick, from what I saw, you certainly know how to satisfy a woman."

I continued, "Look, we have four more days on this cruise. I think I speak for Brenda too (I looked over to her and she nodded a yes, knowing what I was going to say), we would enjoy spending more intimate time with you two, but only a if you want."

Gloria smiled and said, "We would like that very much."

We finished dinner and staid on deck.

Manuel came over to us and told us that we would be making a stop at a lagoon tomorrow for some swimming.

He went on and told us that it was a special place for newlyweds and people who have been married for many years. The lagoon is extremely private and nobody will be in the lagoon except the four of us.

He told us that the gods will let us know who the queen of the lagoon is by giving us a special sign.

We remained on deck until the sun went down, then headed to our cabin.

As we got ready to shower, Brenda sat next to me and said, "How would you feel if I had more sex with Nick and his wife? I think they have other things going on in their lives but aren't saying anything and I want this trip to be very special for them."

I hugged her and agreed with her. Then I said, "I think you are the best woman on the planet. Now I know why I love you so much. You can do whatever you want to make their trip unforgettable."

As we got into the shower I laughed and Brenda asked me why I was laughing.

I smiled and said, "I was just thinking of when Nick took off his clothes and you saw his monster cock. I was imagining what you were thinking."

Brenda smiled and replied, "I was thinking of you... what you must be thinking of your slut bride begging a stranger to fuck me."

We both laughed and I said, "I just want you to know that I loved watching you take another guy's cock in your cunt. I could watch you do it all the time."

She looked at me and replied, "I'll tell you what baby, if that makes you feel good, we can always talk about it. You know I love cock and if this is a road we want to go down, we can try it."

I said, "Bren, I would like to go down that road and see where it takes us under one condition..."

She asked what that was and I said, "There is no jealousy and I have to be there at all times to watch. Agreed?"

She nodded a yes and finished showering, then went to bed and fucked until we fell asleep.

The next morning, we arrived at the lagoon which was beautiful.

After breakfast, Manuel, the captain and crew took a dinghy to the island and told us they would return at dinner time.

We watched as they took the dinghy to the island and left us on our own.

Brenda was the first and said, "Let's go swimming."

Gloria said, "We would like to but we didn't bring our bathing suits."

I laughed and said, "You don't need any. We can go in naked."

Nick smiled and said, "That's fine with me. Come on Gloria and get naked. Besides, you may wind up as the queen of the lagoon."

In short time, the four of us got naked and jumped into the lagoon. The water was warm and clear and refreshing on our naked bodies.

Brenda made sure she swam around Nick which I am sure gave his cock a rise.

Gloria and I swam together and we wound up in a little inlet, out of their view.

As we talked, I took Gloria in my arms and kissed her, then pulled back and said, "If you say no, we will go back. If you say yes, I will fuck you anytime you want. Brenda gave me her approval."

Suddenly, Gloria pulled me to her and gave me a deep kiss, her tongue slipping into my mouth.

She said, "Nick and I discussed it last night and we both want to have as much sex with you and your wife as often as we can. So, yes...fuck me whenever and wherever you want, even in front of Nick."

We swam to Brenda and Nick.

Gloria said to them, "Doug told me that he and his gorgeous wife want to have as much sex with us as we want with them. So, since we all agree, right now Doug is going to fuck me on deck. If you want to join us, fine...if you want to watch, that is fine too...if you want to swim, fine."

Then we all swam to the ship.

As soon as we got on deck, I took Gloria and laid her on the deck. I knelt in front if and raised her hips as Brenda & Nick watched.

I moved my mouth to her wet pussy and started eating her. My hands were under her ass, holding her pussy to my mouth as I continued eating her.

Her moans got louder and louder as she moved her hips under me.

I then mounted her and looked directly at Nick as I slid my cock into his wife's cunt.

I wasted no time in fucking this beauty and in a short time I was ready to cum.

Gloria started yelling out, "Oh god Doug, fuck me harder...cum in me...Oh god Nick, he's fucking me... his cock feels so good...I'm going to cum."

Just then I shot my cum into her cunt and she had one orgasm after another for about five minutes.

As she laid there, she looked over at Nick.

He smiled and said, "You were terrific Gloria. I could watch you doing that all day. I love you."

After she rested, I picked her up and we sat on a lounge. Then Brenda and Nick followed us.

Nick wasted no time in getting his cock in Brenda's cunt.

I watched as his big cock slowly disappeared into my wife's cunt. When he was completely inside her, he started fucking her.

I watched his cock go in and out of my young bride's cunt.

When he started fucking her harder and faster, I knew he was ready to cum.

Brenda yelled out, "That's it Nick...cum in me...cum in me..."

He came in her, filling her cunt.

When she got up, I watched another guy's cum oozing out my bride's cunt as it ran down her thighs.

We all rested until it was time to get ready for dinner and before the crew came back.

After dinner we all went to our stateroom.

We had some champagne and talked a little about everything.

Then, out of the blue Gloria said, "I don't know about the rest of you, but I would like to be naked right now."

She got up and removed her clothes and sat back down naked.

We all looked at each other and soon we were all naked.

As we drank the champagne, Gloria moved closer to Brenda.

As we talked, I could see Gloria's hand on my wife's leg. Brenda didn't say anything or mover her hand away.

I noticed Nick also watching the women.

Then Gloria turned her face to my wife and kissed her on her lips pulling her naked body to her.

I saw my wife return her kiss and slip her tongue in Gloria's mouth.

A couple of seconds went by and Gloria said, "Oh, Brenda, I don't know whatever came over me. I am not into women but you looked so inviting. I couldn't resist. I'm sorry."

Brenda replied, "You don't have to apologize. Just so you know, I have been with women before and if you care to experience being with me I wouldn't mind since you are so sexy and inviting."

Nick said, "Go ahead hon. You always told me you wondered what sex with a woman was like. Besides, we want to watch."

We all laughed. Then Brenda got up and took Gloria's hand and she got up and the two headed to the bedroom, with us following.

The two women got on the bed and Brenda immediately started hugging and kissing Gloria, pulling her to her. Their tits pressed together.

Brenda started sucking Glorias nipples and playing with her tits.

Gloria did the same to Brenda.

Brenda took the lead and got into 69 and started eating Gloria.

We could see Gloria doing the same to Brenda.

Then Brenda got on top of Gloria and started rubbing her pussy into Gloria's.

It didn't take long before Gloria said she was going to cum.

We watched as both women started having orgasms until they fell to the side.

Nick and I told them they were terrific.

Gloria told us it was incredible and said she missed out by not doing it sooner.

That night the four of us had incredible sex, sharing each other often.

In the morning, we let Manuel know that all four of us would be having breakfast in our stateroom.

When we finished breakfast, we left our stateroom and saw a crown on Gloria's stateroom door, which Manuel told us that Gloria was the queen of the lagoon.

For the next couple of days, we all enjoyed each other, sexually.

On the last night, Brenda and I planned a special time for them.

The four of us had a fantastic dinner, complete with lobster, steak, wine and oysters.

We then retired to our stateroom.

Unbeknown to them, I had a video camera set up without them knowing so we could give it to them as a remembrance.

As soon as we got inside, our clothes came off and we paired off, me with Gloria and Brenda with Nick.

Our first fuck session went pretty quick as we were all so horny.

In the second session, I asked the two women get on all fours and Nick and I got behind them and fucked them doggie style...their tits swaying back and forth with each thrust.

Nick and I both came at the same time filling their cunts.

Then I told Gloria to suck Nick's cum out of Brenda's cunt and without hesitating, Gloria eased over to my bride and started sucking her husband's cum from Brenda's cunt.

We rested a bit and again we asked the women to get on all fours.

Nick and I lined up our cocks to their assholes and put some of our cum on our cocks and slowly slipped our cocks in their asses.

We heard the usual moans and groans from them but once our cocks were fully seated in them, they started enjoying it.

We fucked their asses, switching back and forth...then we came in their asses and when we pulled our clocks out, our cum oozed out.

The rest of the night was pretty much the same.

One of the best times was both women knelt in front of us and started sucking our cocks at the same time and even switching until we came in their mouths and watching them swallow it all.

It was late morning when we all woke up. We showered and got ready to go home.

After we all packed and on the deck watching us pull in, Nick said to us, "We want to thank you for such a magnificent time. You have fulfilled many of our dreams, especially Gloria's. You see, she is dying and I can't thank you enough for your generosity. May god bless you both."

Brenda looked at him and said, "We kind of figured it was something like that. We are the ones who should be thanking you for allowing us to help you and Gloria. We both wish you and especially your lovely wife all the best."

I shook his hand and gave him the tape and said to him, "Here, watch this and think of us. I hope Gloria will enjoy it."

We all said our goodbyes and left the ship and went home, happy newlyweds.