The Queen of the She-Wolves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lillian and Calliope clung to either side of Kyra, and she kissed each in turn, then they went down to suckle on her breasts as she turned her focus towards gyrating atop Red's cock.

He heard the howl again, and a sudden terrible flashback of his dream shook him like thunder: Kyra's mouth hanging open, revealing long fangs. He shook the image from his mind, looked up, and found normal, fangless Kyra gazing down at him with pure pleasure written on her face. A strange time for the dream to come back to him so suddenly and so lucidly, and he tried putting it out of his mind, but it lingered there and troubled him.

Soon she came, and it pleased him that he made her come, but he couldn't bring himself to that point, so he gave up and pulled out and went to the table to grab a glass of wine.

"What's wrong?" Kyra asked worryingly. "Ooh, fuck, did I do the spell wrong?"

She glanced down at his cock.

"No, it's the right color," she said, relieved.

"It's nothing you did. Just a lot on my mind, suddenly. Sorry," Red replied.

Kyra sucked her teeth. "Oh, darling, that's alright. Here just come to bed. It's warm here. Perhaps a good night's sleep is just the thing you need."

She patted the bed. He found that an agreeable idea, so he finished his wine quickly and joined the three women.

Kyra, Lillian, and Calliope all fell to a deep sleep quickly. Red stayed up, staring at the ceiling and at the shadowy shape of clouds as they passed across the moon's face.

Kyra snored gently, and it was a peaceful and calming sound. He found himself gazing at her and feeling the worry in his gut vanish.

She must have sensed him watching her, as she stirred awake and opened her eyes. In the pale night, he saw in them a spark of love he had never seen before. Suddenly, it struck him that there was now more to this partnership than business. There was more even than simple pleasure. A deeper bond was forming between them. It was something he had never known. He wondered if he would permit that bond to form and if she would permit it.

He reached out for her hand and weaved his fingers through hers and squeezed. She squeezed back, and they continued to hold hands as they both passed into sleep.

Chapter 6. A Prince of the Greywood

The Wolf Queen returned to him again that night. Only now, he knows her name is Ophelia. He finds her in a familiar place -- the palace garden. The palace is in ruins, the hot spring bone dry. The trees are dead, and dead cattails rattle in the frigid, howling wind. The tall stained-glass windows are shattered and appear like the gutted eyes of a corpse. Vines crawl out of them like streaming tears.

Ophelia, in wolf-form, leads him through the ruined and empty palace. They walk past the bedchamber he recognized as the one he and Kyra are staying in. A thin layer of dust covers the room. Cobwebs at the bedpost corners and in the corners of the room. Moonlight shines in. The dusty beam lights a single flower, a milk thistle, that had sprouted up from a crack in the marble. It is a miserable little flower, withered and pale.

Ophelia continues, slinking somberly through the hallway. Red follows.

They come to a staircase that spirals up a grand tower. It is the same spiral staircase from his first dream, the one he climbs and makes love to Ophelia, who turns into Kyra. This time, however, the mood is macabre.

When he reaches the top, he finds Ophelia, in human form now, on the balcony of the circular chamber, her back to him, her gown and her silver hair fluttering in the wind. She is gazing out at a forest that spreads in all directions like a lush green rug.

The moonlight glimmers off the tops of the trees and the silver thread of mist between the trees. Something out of the corner of his eye catches his attention. Twinkling orange light and black smoke at the far edges of the forest.

"The forest is a vast goddess. She is strong. But not immortal."

She points out at the twinkling orange light.

"She burns at the edges. Before they know it, they will burn her heart, and she will die."

"You are the guardian of the forest," Red replies. "How do you intend to protect her?"

A wicked fire grew in her eyes. Her mouth formed a snarl briefly, flashing her sharp canines, which were sharper and longer than a human's. The canines disappear, and she smiles.

"The witch is more powerful than you believe. More powerful than she believes. A wild fury lives within her, which will soon be awakened. She will become one of us. She will become Lycan."

"How do you plan to do that?"

"Why, the only way it can be done."

"Which is?"

"You will turn her."

"What do you mean?"

She turns to him, clutches his hands with hers. He can feel her heartbeat through her fingertips.

"No female Lycans are born Lycan. They are always born human and can only become one through a bond of love with a male Lycan under the light of the Blood Moon."

"I don't understand."

"Do you ever think about your family, Red?"

"I don't have any."

"You are a lone wolf."

"Not literally."

She smiles.

"Yet you are. Quite literally."

Suddenly the moonlight is heavy on him. It is heavy on his soul, his blood. It makes his blood run hot, and he knows precisely why it does.

"I... am Lycan," he says.

Ophelia holds her hand tenderly to his cheek.

"You are my son," she says. "A Prince of the Greywood."

Chapter 7. The Ritual

Red woke, drenched in sweat, and immediately he reached out for Kyra, only to find her spot beside him vacant. He sat up, looked around, and saw that she was gone. Lillian and Calliope are also gone.

He glanced out the window and found the moon peeking in on him. It was red. Sinister. He knew what this meant. He knew what his dream called him to do. Kyra was in the tower. Ophelia planned on turning her, and she meant to use him to do it.

He went to the dresser to find his gear -- his dirks in particular. They were not there.

"Fuck. Of course."

He needed to find Kyra, he needed to rescue her, but he'd have to go unarmed. But he knew what that meant. He knew they were waiting for him in the tower and that they meant to coerce him to turn Kyra.

"I cannot let them use me," he muttered under his breath as if to speak a ward of protection.

This wouldn't be the first time he'd have to improvise. He counted on it not being his last.

The palace was quiet, dark, and still. It was as empty as in his dream. In short order, he found the spiral staircase that would lead him to Kyra, and he climbed slowly, his heart pounding harder with every step.

He burst into the bedchamber at the top of the tower. It was filled with the Lycan women of the palace. They surrounded the altar upon which a naked, breathing body lay. Kyra, adorned with a thick iron collar, leashed to a heavy chain bolted to the altar.

When she saw him, she pulled violently at the chain and screamed, "Red!"

He stood tall; hands tightened into fists.

Ophelia stood on the other side of the altar. She wore a white satin dress that conformed tightly to her body and was draped with a flowing fur-lined cape. Her diadem, adorning her head, glittered orange from the flames of hundreds of candles mounted on the walls of the chamber. She shushed Kyra in a motherly manner and stroked her hair gently.

Her face brightened as she turned to Red.

"Welcome, Greywood Prince."

Kyra shot Ophelia a dumbfounded look, then to Red.

"Greywood Prince? What the fuck, Red?"

Red shook his head vehemently.

"Kyra, I'm not with them. I don't know what she's talking about. I'm going to get you out of here, alright?"

He then pointed confrontationally at Ophelia and said, "Take that chain off her."

Ophelia calmly explained, "the chain is a measure of safety, child. They are necessary for our ritual."

Right now, he felt very naked without his dirks or his bow. Though, looking around the room at the vast number of Lycan that was here, he doubted he would have stood a chance anyway. Nevertheless, he was never in the business of breaking promises. He and Kyra were in this together.

He stepped towards the altar.

"Kyra, just use your magic. Let's get the fuck out of here."

"I can't, Red. I need my wand."

He grabbed the chain that shackled her and yanked hard on it. It was solid and padlocked.

Ophelia held out two hands. In one was the wand. In the other was the key to the padlock.

"What do you want from us, bitch?"

Queen Ophelia cocked her head at this indignation but offered no indication of offense.

"Please. Call me Mother."

He scoffed at Ophelia.

"Mother!?" Wheezed Kyra.

"The blood moon rises, my child. So does your fervor."

"What is it with you people and riddles? Speak plainly."

"You know plainly of what I speak."

The moonlight suddenly brightened the room. Red glanced out and found the red moon sail above the distant treetops. A fiery shield in the midnight sky, blanketing the stars and the forest with its powerful light. Its power coursed through his blood, and he did his best to resist the wildness welling inside him.

"I'm not going to do it."

"Do what, Red?" Kyra asked nervously.

"That is not for you to decide, Red. Like all Lycan men, you are powerless to resist the temptation. It is up to her. If she wants you, she will have you," Ophelia replied.

Red noticed a hint of disdain in her voice, but he did not have the faculty now to unpack it. He glanced at Kyra. She was sitting, hunched over from the short length of the chain and the weight of the collar. In her eyes was complete confusion.

"Give me the damn key!" Red growled.

But just as he was about to lunge at her, Ophelia took out a long, thin blade. This gave him pause.

The knife prompted Kyra to blurt out, "I'm sorry for trying to take your diadem, your grace. Really. If you let me loose, I'll be on my way. I promise!"

"Kyra, Witch of Portoa, you have arrived here on the night of the Blood Moon with the Prince of the Ancient Forest of Ouksenn, as foretold by the prophecy. Join me. Join the Lycan sisterhood of the Ancient Forest, the Greywood Pack, and fulfill the prophecy."

"I'm sorry. What?" Kyra laughed nervously.

"Consummate your bond with a Lycan Prince beneath the light of the Blood Moon, and you shall become more powerful than you had ever imagined."

Kyra's face turned from nervous back to dumbfounded. She repeated Ophelia's statement to herself to try to make sense of it, then she laughed sharply.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait... you're saying, you want me to turn Lycan and join your pack by fucking Red, the fucking Prince of Greywood, right here?"

"In the light of the blood moon, yes."

"Why would I do that?"

"To become a member of the pack and fulfill the prophecy."

"You mean, become one of your pack bitches. No thank you."

"Join the Lycan sisterhood, and you will become the most powerful sorceress in all of Leinyere. This is the promise of Ouksenn. This is the prophecy."

Kyra's eyes narrowed in suspicion, but on her face was a glimmer of temptation.

"Kyra," Red muttered. When he caught her eyes, he shook his head to urge her to refuse.

"And if I refuse?" Kyra asked.

In answer, Ophelia brandished the long blade dramatically. Kyra gulped. She looked to Red again and appeared helpless. She was out of ideas. And so was he.

"I have only one condition."

"What is your condition?"

"I want that diadem."

Ophelia laughed. "It is a pretty thing, isn't it?" She answered

"Quite pretty," Kyra agreed.

Ophelia lifted the diadem off her head and placed it gingerly on Kyra's.

Kyra readjusted the diadem and smiled gleefully. Then Ophelia took it back swiftly.

"Hey!"

"You shall have it after you consummate your bond."

Kyra looked long and hard at Ophelia, then at Red, who shook his head at her again to refuse.

"Yeah. Why not?" She shrugged.

Red interrupted, "I'm sorry to ruin your party, but I'm not consummating anything."

"Red! Come on! This is our only chance!" Kyra protested.

"Kyra. We were lured here under false pretenses. We don't know the extent of her deviousness."

"That is no way to speak about your mother," Kyra chided.

"A mother that had cast her son out? Sure it is."

"As I've said before," Ophelia interrupted. "You are powerless to resist, my son."

She then grabbed Kyra's ankle, pulled her leg straight, and flicked the blade against her thigh.

"Ow!" Kyra cried out. "What the fuck was that for?"

Ophelia smiled as she inspected the blood-stricken blade and answered, "In the night of the Blood Moon, a maiden's fresh blood shall awaken the wolf in the Lycan Prince, and in turn, his seed shall awaken the wolf in the maiden."

She smiled at Kyra and added, "Our definition of 'maiden' is rather loose, of course."

The copper smell of the blood hit Red and lightning splintered through his body. It seized him as if to react caustically within him. His breathing stopped. His knees quivered. He put his hands on the altar to keep himself standing and felt the smooth, cold marble slab on the skin of his palm transmit its coolness into his body. His gaze stayed fixed on the blood that oozed from Kyra's wound.

"Red, are you alright?" Kyra asked. She held a hand out to touch him, but he recoiled.

Ophelia signaled to the other Lycan women to leave, and so, quietly, they filtered out of the chamber.

"I'm fine. I'm fine," Red gasped. But he felt far from fine. He felt a burning inside him, not a burning as with a fire, but as with a thousand pricking needles beneath his skin.

Not all the women had departed from the chamber. Two remained -- Lillian and Calliope, and they held Red still, tightening their grips as he thrashed.

"Oh, you do not look fine, Red," Kyra remarked faintly.

A pounding migraine flooded his head. Sweat formed on his brow and streamed down his face. His mind and his body were changing.

"You're hungry for her," Ophelia said. "You want to taste her."

She dragged a finger across the flat of the blade, wiping the blood from it. Lillian and Calliope held him tightly. Ophelia put the bloody finger to his lip, and the blood seeped into his mouth, mixed with his saliva, and he salivated more. His heart raced. Yes, she was right, he yearned to taste her, and he was powerless to do anything about it. His senses sharpened. The hair on the back of his neck rose. The light of the blood moon washed over him.

"You want to bond your body with hers. To penetrate her. To spread your seed into her."

He shook his head.

"No," he muttered, fighting his primal temptation, but as he gazed upon Kyra's glistening, vulnerable, beautiful body, he knew that he would have her.

"Do not deny it. Let it take you."

He blinked away as if to block her from view would do anything to quench his temptation. But the scents of her body were overwhelming -- a stronger titillation than sight.

"No!" He cried out through gritted teeth.

Lillian and Calliope clenched his arms tightly and brought him closer to her. They undressed him.

He could not help but enjoy the raw feeling of nakedness. The feeling was empowering.

Every muscle fiber tightened and twisted into cords. His vision grew dark, but his scent grew sharp. His hearing grew sharp, and he could hear the roar of a river below, the fluttering wings of bats and nightbirds above, and the groaning of old trees in the wind. The wind brought the smell of the forest with it -- the smell of pine sap, misty wet earth, and the creatures that reside out there. A more pungent smell still was Kyra: The scent of her blood and the scent of a strong feminine musk.

He looked down at his hands and found that his arm hairs had grown thicker, and longer. His muscles bulged. He blinked and looked again, and it was real. He was changing. He was becoming a beast and had no control over it.

Kyra cried out as she watched Red transform.

"Hey, is it too late to walk back the deal? Look the diadem, is nice and all, but, you know, I've seen nicer."

Ophelia held a hand to Kyra and said to her, "Do not worry, Kyra. A male Lycan is a powerful beast, but he will not harm you."

A male Lycan cannot fully morph into a wolf during mating. He becomes a hybrid beast, half-wolf, half-human, retaining the facets that made him human to bond with a human woman but gaining the facets of his wolf-self that he would share and pass to his mate. Red, not entirely morphed into a wolf, still retained some of his human mental capacity, wrestled against his primal instincts, but it was too much to fight against. His wolf-self needed to mate. The Blood Moon compelled him.

"K-Kyra," he sputtered.

With their arms wrapped in his, Lillian and Calliope pushed him atop Kyra, while Ophelia held Kyra's head and stroked her to calm her anxiousness. Her warmth beneath him, the warmth of her skin, drove him mad with lust. His cock grew, throbbed with painful desire. Her musk mixed with the scent of her sweat, and her blood was intoxicating. He brought his nose down to her neck and sniffed it. He buried his nose into her soft hair. He could smell the lust on her. He could smell that though she was afraid, she wanted him.

"For the bonding to be complete, you must accept him into you with love, dear," Ophelia said to her.

Kyra nodded apprehensively. "Alright, let's do this," she said. She closed her eyes, held her breath, and parted her legs.

She reached down, guided his cock towards her hot, wet pussy, and moaned as its thick, throbbing mass slid in.

Ophelia stepped back, vanishing into the shadows. As did Lillian and Calliope. With the feeling that they were alone in the room, Red thrust deeply. Kyra moaned loudly and writhed beneath his firm body.

"Be gentle," Kyra whispered, knowing it was a trivial request.

He kissed her neck, her breasts as he thrust his thick cock into her. He wrapped his lips around her nipples and lapped at them with his tongue. Kyra shivered at the sensation of his tongue and gasped with every thrust of his cock.

He thrust faster, and she embraced him tighter, holding his immense and powerful body against hers. Her gasps turned into moans, then into screams of pleasure.

"Yes!" She cried. Her legs came farther apart as her pussy loosened to accept him. His cock quivered inside her as he neared his orgasm. She tightened her thighs around his waist and accepted all of him inside her.

Soon she too began to quiver against the tremendous effect of the coming orgasm.

"Oh fuck!" She cried. "I'm going to cum!"

He put his hands into hers, weaved his fingers between her fingers. He thrust faster and more powerfully into her just as she demanded. The rush of pleasure surged through his body like a flood. Then, in one final, powerful wave, that pleasure surged into his loins. He thrust one last time, as deep into her as he could, and exploded. At the same time, she reached her orgasm and screamed out loudly. Her body shook. Her pussy tightened like a vice around his cock, squeezing it of all its cum.

When the waves of pleasure ebbed back, he curled into her and nuzzled her neck, breathing in her wonderful scent. His body slowly returned to its normal, human size. His muscles shrunk. His vision came back, but his scent and his hearing faded, and so it seemed the world grew small as if this room was the world, and he and Kyra were the only inhabitants of it. He held her tightly and kissed her again, and relaxed.

With all the energy sapped from his body, he could only relax and breathe and draw strength from her touch.

"I'm sorry, Red. Really, I am," She whispered into his ear.

It was a surprise to hear her say that. He wanted to whisper back that there was nothing to forgive, but she began to spasm. She screamed out, and her body twisted in mad contortions. The chain went taut and strained as it held her. Red could see now that the point of the collar was to prevent her, in her trance-like state, from bounding off and out one of the tower windows.

1...345678