The Queen’s surprise Ch. 02

Story Info
Beginning the training.
2.5k words
4.47
9.4k
1
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 09/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Queen walked across the room.

Her riding crop split the air as she swung it repeatedly. I was on the floor. Naked, kneeling, holding my hands on my back, and with my forehead touching the floor.

I didn't move at all.

She went to the cabinets at the end of the room. I could hear the noise when she looked through whatever was kept there.

When she got back to me, she placed a poster on the floor in front of me. "Look at this, boy". I straightened my back and looked at the poster. It had drawings showing a number of kneeling and standing positions with descriptions and numbers.

"We will train these positions extensively, and you will know them all by heart before we are done, boy. I am sure you'll recognize the third position.

Now go to your pillow and kneel in the first position!"

I knelt on the yellow pillow. Knees wide apart, back straight, hands on my thighs, palms up, eyes down.

"Very good, boy". She walked around me, inspecting me. I was completely silent. She slapped my knees, thighs and back with her riding crop to adjust my position.

When she was content, she told me to take the fifth position. I chacked the poster, put my hands on the floor behind my feet, and reclined my upper body, exposing my entire front to her.

"Good boy" she said. She touched my hard cock with the riding crop. "That cock and those balls are no longer yours. They may be attached to you, but from this moment on they belong to your Queen. I do not accept your touching them without my explicit permission. Is that understood, boy?"

"Yes, my Queen. Thank You, my Queen"

"We need a custom-made chastity device for you, but until we get it, we'll have to make do with the plastic one I found in your suitcase. I want you to wear it when we are not together. Do you understand, boy?"

"Yes, my Queen. Thank You, my Queen"

I felt her hard cock pulsating between my legs and imagined how long I would be able to stay locked up for her, but the mere thought of being in chastity and her taking complete control was turning me on. I felt extremely proud to be accepted as her property.

She knelt down and grabbed her cock with her left hand. "Not a sound, boy! Take it and enjoy."

She started whipping the cock-head with the tip of her riding crop. Gently at first, but then she hit harder and harder. I struggled to keep silent. Pleasure and pain were mixing together. I felt sore and extremely aroused at the same time. I got closer and closer to cumming from the rough treatment. When I was on the very edge, she let go of her cock, found a cane, and grabbed her balls in a firm grip. She caned her balls hard. The pain was excruciating. I tried moving around, but couldn't escape the cane. The pain was getting to me now and I heard myself screaming. She kept caning her balls, harder and harder. I struggled to handle the pain and silence myself. When I was finally quiet, she stopped the caning.

She got up and stood in front of me. "Thank me, boy!"

I leaned forward and started kissing her divine feet. "Thank You, my Queen" While I was kissing her feet, she started caning my ass. I focused all my attention on kissing her feet passionately and lovingly.

After about 12 strokes, she stopped and moved toward the wooden horse. She signaled me to crawl to her. I kissed her feet and she signaled me to stand. She handed me an Allen key and the two halves of a ball stretcher I purchased several years ago. It was stainless steel and had an eye bolt on either side. I gathered the stretcher around her balls and screwed the two halves together. When it was screwed on tight, I handed the Allen key back to my beloved Queen.

"Good boy. Get on the horse. I need to punish you for your outburst before."

I climbed onto the horse. The top wasn't higher than I could stand on the floor. The top edge was about an inch wide and not sharp as I had feared. She directed me forward until she could lock carabiners into the eyebolts of the ball stretcher. The carabiners were fixed to the horse with two short chains. Any attempt to move backwards now would be painful for me.

Gently, but firmly, she lifted my arms straight up and locked my wrists to the chain hanging from the hoist somewhere behind me. Then she lifted my feet, one at a time, and locked my ankles to two short chains at the back end of the horse. Lifting my feet off the floor. She activated the hoist so I ended up with my upper body being pulled upwards and slightly backward.

"That seems like the right pose for you, boy. We only need one more thing" She pulled the hood over my head again and I was sitting in complete darkness.

She started playing with my body. First, she pinched and twisted my nipples, then she flicked her fingers and nails on them. I managed to keep silent, but my breathing gave me away. She laughed, and put clamps on my nipples.

Then she started tickling me. I am rather ticklish, so it was impossible for me to sit still. Each movement increased the pain from the ball stretcher and the nipple clamps.

She started whipping her stretched balls. The pain was intense, but her hard cock was giving my arousal away. She masturbated her cock before whipping the cock-head again. I quickly got close to the edge and she suddenly stopped. I was trying to control my breath when she placed two hard cane strokes across her balls. I responded with a loud yell.

"OK boy, now I want you to enjoy your pain in complete silence". I heard the door being opened and closed. I was alone, helpless, and suffering. Just as my Queen wanted me to be.

Slowly, the pain was taking over. I felt completely helpless, exposed, and vulnerable, but also happy in a strange way. Her balls were causing me a lot of pain. The nipple clamps felt as if they were getting harder by the minute. I was sweating hard inside the hood and I was beginning to feel dizzy again. How long would she leave me sitting here?

I felt the nipple clamps moving. Then they were pulled and released. My Queen had never left the room, she had just been playing with my mind.

She massaged my nipples. The pain was immense as the blood began flowing again. She slapped my nipples with the tip of her riding crop. I managed to remain silent but was moving around in my restraints. Her balls felt numb and in pain at the same time.

"Oh look, it's getting soft already." She started whipping her cock. I was trying to move away from the pain, but there was no chance. When her cock was hard again, she released my ankles, then my wrists, and the ball stretcher.

"Get off the horse now, boy", she said, removing the hood.

She went to her throne. I knelt before her and started thanking her and kissing her feet. She spread her knees and I could see her lovely pussy. "Another rule I want you to remember, boy. Whenever a free Woman shows her naked pussy to you, you must immediately kneel before her, offering your oral services. No matter where or when. Do you understand, boy?"

"Yes, my Queen. Thank You, my Queen" I replied while moving closer to her.

She grabbed my head and led me in between her thighs. I licked her and I savored her scent and the taste of her juices. I've always loved the privilege of being allowed to lick her. Her first orgasm came swiftly, then the second, and the third.

She put her foot on my shoulder and pushed me away. I fell to the floor but stayed in the position where I landed. While I was watching her recover, I didn't feel any pain, only happiness and a filling kind of satisfaction. Right at that moment, giving her pleasure felt like my primary purpose in life.

She signaled me to follow her and we went to the kitchen. She handed me an apron and told me to prepare dinner for two. I am usually the one doing the cooking in our house, so less than half an hour later, the dining table was set and the food was ready.

My Queen entered the dining room, bringing the Shakti-mat I used to have stored away in the suitcase. She placed the mat on one chair and sat on the chair across the table. I poured her a glass of her favorite white wine, but when I was about to pour a glass for myself as well, she stopped me and told me that I didn't drink wine today. I would only drink water. She pointed toward the seat with the shakti-mat and I sat down. I just had to make sure that the stretched balls didn't touch the spikes.

We enjoyed our meal and spoke about what had happened since I came home, it was apparent that we were both turned on by it. We continued to talk about expectations, limits, and fantasies.

Suddenly, she told me to kneel under the table. She spread her knees and I moved in to lick her divine pussy. After one orgasm, she told me to sit on my chair again and finish my meal.

I told her how extremely horny I was, but she made it quite clear that I would have to take joy in her amazing orgasms from now on. My sad little cums wouldn't be any kind of priority, and I definitely shouldn't be expecting one, this weekend.

I cleared the table and did the dishes. She told me to use the bathroom and get ready for bed. She also told me that there would be another rule for me to remember. Never close the door to the bathroom, while in there without a free woman.

I knelt down before her, kissed her feet, and thanked her for training me as her slave husband.

While I was brushing my teeth, my Queen entered the bathroom. I fell to my knees before her and started kissing her feet.

She removed her clothes and turned on the water in the shower. She instructed me to wash her hair and her lovely body. I felt I was in heaven.

When she was done, I found a soft towel and gently dried her off.

"That's a good boy, now it's your turn. Kneel!"

She turned on the cold water and handed me a bar of soap. I did my best to wash properly, but with the cold water, it felt like it took ages. She turned the water off and threw me an old dishtowel. It landed on the floor and got a bit wet. "Dry yourself off, boy!"

"In this Female led relationship, you must learn that only female pleasure counts. Within ten minutes, you'll be kneeling on the floor, at the foot of my bed in the basement. Wearing cuffs, first position!"

"Yes, my Queen. Thank You, my Queen"

I finished quickly and within ten minutes, I was kneeling on the floor in the basement.

She got into her bed and then she told me to give her a gentle massage. I did the best I could and from the sounds she made, she was enjoying it. The feeling of her warm soft body was amazing. I enjoyed touching her body more than ever. I rubbed a scented body lotion all over her divine body.

Despite the ball stretcher, I was still wearing, her cock was rock-hard. She got comfortable on her back and spread her legs wide. "Lick me again, boy, and I want to feel your hands on my boobs."

I crawled onto the bed and got down between her legs. I started licking her like never before. The feeling of my hands on her wonderful boobs was almost too much for me, I was feeling hornier than ever. She was playing me, and my role was to be played with. I was just her toy.

I wasn't ready for another round with the whip, or more time on the horse right now, but I couldn't control my arousal. Her orgasm rolled in like a runaway train and when she pushed me away, I noticed that I must've been rubbing her cock on the bed. I was on my back, so close to cumming. She noticed that something was going on, and then her cock was unloaded. It was a ruined orgasm, but I felt embarrassed and angry with myself. Everything was so nice, and then I spoil it all with this.

I got down on the floor, face down, legs wide spread, arms spread to the sides. Ninth position, the apology.

She got angry. "How dare you, boy! Here you are, serving me and all you think about is your own pleasure. I am SO disappointed in you!"

She didn't care about any kind of apology from my side. It was clear that what I just did was not OK. She got out of her bed and told me to change the sheets right away. She found her riding crop and while I was working, she kept whipping me.

When the bed was crisp and ready again, she opened the gate to the cage on wheels and told me to get in.

The inside of the cage was about 90 cm (2 ft 11 inches) in height and width, and about 2 meters (6 ft 7 inches) in length. She instructed me to kneel inside it. She locked my wrists to the bars near the upper corners of the cage, and my wrists near the lower corners. Then she locked the gate shut, so my ass was touching the gate.

She took two chains and a couple of carabiners from the cabinet and locked them on the sides of the ball stretcher, then she pulled her balls out through the gate bars and locked the chains to the cage. There was no way I could possibly move in this predicament and her balls were stretched so much I could feel it in my stomach. The next thing I could feel was a slapper poking her balls. "I want those balls black and blue, boy. I want to make sure that you know the consequences of disobeying or disrespecting me. Cumming without permission is a very serious offense."

My beloved Queen told me to count the strokes out loud. She hit her balls hard and fast and with great precision. I was in tears and it was extremely difficult for me to keep track. When we go to 36, she said that that was enough for tonight.

I thanked her for choosing me, training me, and correcting me, and when she put the slapper in front of me, I kissed it passionately, thanking her again.

She placed a bowl of water in front of me, and turned off the lights, leaving me in my pain, frustration, and deep reflection.