The Queen's Chastity

Story Info
A chaste queen performs her duties.
1k words
4.12
12.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dothemath
dothemath
435 Followers

A queen is kept in chastity and performs her marital duties for the king, ritually, using a harem girl as a conduit. This is a real short one: 1k words, very dark content rating.

Content warnings/tags: involuntary chastity; religious abuse; heresy/sacrilege.

A short record of the sacred religious practices of the royal family of Astardia, a small European country neighboring Greece, as observed by a monk who visited the court in 1805 during the rule of King Constantine.

The Kingdom of Astardia was widely regarded as a paganist nation by its neighbors for its queer religious fashions, which often strayed far from scripture in ways that most good Christian nations would regard as tantamount to sacrilege.

King Constantine was notable even in Astardian history for his powerful religious fervor and strange holy devotions. Most memorable among his habits was his insistence that his wife, Queen Philippa, maintain a vow of chastity even within the bounds of their marriage; he was of the stated opinion that his wife was a living vessel of the Holy Mary, and that to foul her body with the base acts required of reproduction would be an act of blasphemy.

Instead, he maintained a small harem of pseudo-wives who served the role of physical conduit for marital activities.

While visiting the court, this author was privileged enough to be permitted to witness a ceremonial engagement between King Constantine and Queen Philippa with the assistance of one of these pseudo-wives.

First, the Queen was cleansed, which this author was invited to observe. The pseudo-wives, who also served as her maid-servants, undressed her and removed the metal belt that served as safeguard of her holy womb; under their watchful eye, she was carefully washed in a luxurious bath of heated water scented with crushed rose petals and peach blossoms.

They paid especial attention to the parts of her that had been secured behind the belt, caressing her there with soft fingers until the Queen was in an agony of ecstasy, crying out to the glory of God as she suffered her abstinence in His name. Her wrists were chained to a strong ring installed on the rim of the tub to prevent her from spoiling herself by her own hand.

When this author inquired as to the purpose of such treatment, the pseudo-wives assured him that it was necessary both for health and for the ceremony. If the Queen were not in some way participating in the act, it could hardly be called a proper marriage bed; this preparation ensured her enthusiasm.

Once Queen Philippa was thus induced to engagement, and once she had been well-dried and locked safely back in her chastity device, she was brought to the ceremonial chambers. One of the pseudo-wives--a beautiful young thing, also freshly bathed, and entirely naked--climbed on top of the Queen, laying so that their bosoms were pressed together, their womanhoods separated only by the metal shield of the belt. The Queen writhed under the girl as if attempting some unnatural sapphic copulation; this author was assured that the Queen held no such inclinations and that her excitement should be viewed in the same light as any devoted wife awaiting her husband's attentions.

The King joined them then. He began by touching the body of the pseudo-wife, stroking her soft curves and dipping his fingers between her legs. As he did, he looked down into his wife's eyes and praising her beauty and healthful figure as if it were she that he touched.

It became clear then to this author how they could call this a ceremonial engagement, rather than simply an act of infidelity: Queen Philippa responded exactly as if she were, in truth, being touched by her husband, her body alight with the flames of passion as she undulated and cried out, pleading for her husband to claim his marriage-rights.

The King dutifully obeyed his wife, piercing the harem girl's quim with his manhood, all the while staring down into the eyes of Queen Philippa as her frantic gaze, in turn, was fixed on him. In truth, they made love to each other, using the third party as only a vessel; untouched, the Queen was so enflamed as to be rocking and exclaiming at the top of her voice, as if it were her own body which he seeded rather than a conduit's.

The pseudo-wife, for her part, remained very quiet, but seemed not to suffer from the use. This author witnessed her several times rubbing her most sensitive parts into the metal of the Queen's chastity belt as the King thrust into her, bringing herself to the peak of pleasure twice in the course of the ritual, as was clear from the trembling of her body, although she muffled her voice both times in the Queen's heaving bosom.

When the act was done and the pseudo-wife was properly fertilized, the Queen continued to cry out and plead for satisfaction. This author was assured that this was typical of the ceremony, as the Queen found her Holy suffering to be most acute at these times; and no wonder, having just felt the caress of hands upon her and then experienced the pleasures of the marriage-bed, only to witness her conduit finding the release that her flesh no doubt craved.

To calm her, a fine velvet hood was placed over her head which had sewn into it a pattern of holy crosses, to soothe her mind with thoughts of Christ and her own divinity. This was apparently quite effective, as she quieted after a while, and was left in peace to recover herself.

It is a matter of record that King Constantine sired well over a dozen children in this way; however, despite the great care taken in his ceremonial engagements, the legitimacy of the children was always in question. Shortly after this author's visit, King Constantine's Court was quite destabilized by the arguments over whom among them could inherit.

Ultimately, it was of no consequence, as Astardia was conquered and absorbed into a neighboring nation before the end of King Constantine's rule. Constantine himself was killed; Queen Philippa most likely shared his fate, but there are some rumors that she was sent to a nun's convent instead, to live out the remainder of her divine life in peace, as it was found that the chastity belt that had been installed on her could not be removed without the key which had been lost in the conquering.

dothemath
dothemath
435 Followers