The Queens Secret Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grabbed her hand and he was spun around. Seraphina embraced him, slowly moving her hands down and grabbed his thighs, lifting him up. "Such a good whore deserves another fucking!"

"Yes my queen. Please fuck and fill me to your hearts content!"

The queen grinned as she dropped him onto her cock, easily sliding in after leaving him gaping from the last fucking. She griped his milky thighs, bouncing him on her cock, dropping him from higher each time. Alexia moaned and yelped each time he was dropped, he reached back and tried his best to hold as well as he could. She smiled and huffed as she watched him panicked and trying her best to stay in place. She took pity on him and dropped him onto the bed. She tied his hands behind his back and started to ram his little hole, again and again and again. She was huffing and panting as her cock was deep inside him. They continued fucking for most of the night until they were both too tired to continue and fell asleep in the bed, together in each other's arms.

As the sun rose the next day, Seraphina was awoken by Dominara. "We must leave! The maids will be in your room at any moment, they may suspect something if you aren't there! Let's go!"

She looked down at her slutty little whore Alexia, sleeping next to her, her cum hardened around his lips from a late-night blowjob. "Very well, lets hurry! And did you learn anything?"

Dominara nodded as she put her robe back on, "I'll tell you when we're back upstairs."

They both rushed back to their respective chambers, and just in time. Seraphine barely got into bed as the maid knocked on the door. She welcomed them in as she changed in front of them. And left for the Grand Hall to eat breakfast and meet Dominara.

They both sat together and Seraphina told her off her plans to visit the Elven Kingdom.

"That's not a bad idea, the elves would be great allies, especially to the west. And on the way back we can meet the WolfShade clan." Dominara ate her food, thinking of other plans.

"We should do something about House Shadowthorn."

"I have an idea for that. But Calista told me that there is a village nearby, they lose a child every week, and no one knows what's happening. We should look into that first; our people need to feel safe."

"It's a plan then. Prepare a large caravan of food, only you and I will go, more soldiers means extra food to carry and with just you and me, we could cover it in less than two days. I'll speak to my old friend for the freezing spell."

With that Dominara went away to prepare for their trip. Seraphina went back to her chambers and prepared to meet her old friend, the Ice mage. Hopefully it will go better than last time. She felt a bit sad, knowing she would be away from her harem yet again.

12