The Queen's Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SMACK

"Touch the Queen's body again and you will be beaten until you understand!"

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

More tears flooded out of my eyes as I tried to wriggle out of Natalia's hard grip. My struggle caused the lips of my lower region to rub together. The friction caused me to moan in pleasure, even as my backside was ablaze from the torrent of slaps Natalia was delivering to my upturned ass. I was so close to cumming when all of a sudden the slapping stopped and I was jerked upright.

"Cum without the permission of the Queen and I will personally deliver you to the punishment chambers, where you will stay for a week!" Natalia threatened.

"HAVE I MADE MYSELF CLEAR!"

I swallowed a sob, and nodded. I hated Natalia. I hated this place. I hated my father, and I hated how I felt myself slowly becoming a feverish sex addict all because of the aphrodisiac.

Natalia's grip on my arm tightened.

"Wipe your face slave. It's time to go see the Queen," she announced before all but dragging me out of the room.

I can't stay here. This isn't going to be my life. I vowed to run away and set myself free at the first chance I got. Only with this thought running through my mind was I able to let slave Natalia lead me to Queen Ambrosia's suit at the other end of the palace.

12