The Quest of Deimos Ep. 03

Story Info
Deimos flees the Dark Elv assassin towards a magic island.
12.4k words
4.86
1.4k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Harem of Deimos:

Book Two of the Quest of Deimos

By Eros Flamberge

Copyright © 2022, Free Version

Author's note: All characters depicted in this work of fiction are 18 years of age or older. Do not read if you are under the age of 18.

Literotica Edition. All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

3.1

The Pegasus carved through the Phlogistonic sea, leaving an aetheric wave behind it.

In the belly of the trireme ship, two pleasure slaves stared out the porthole. Pavonian waves coursed across the hull.

The crew had nicknamed the belly of the ship "the kennels". The quarters of the pleasure slaves were sweltering and draped in alien furs. The slaves luxuriated in the warm blankets of furs.

Their names were Cloea and Nausicaa, and they belonged to the warrior Deimos. Their bodies complemented each other. Both slaves were short, around 1.3 meters tall. Their heads brushed the low ceiling.

Nausicaa's body was thick and voluptuous like a Rubenesque painting. She had broad thick hips and a pear-shaped ass. Fat thumb-sized nipples peaked her E-cup teats.

Her eyes gleamed bright navy blue as chromatic as her ruby hair. Two thick tails in Dwarven puzzle braids curled down her curves, ending in slave rings.

Nausicaa had once been the youngest daughter of Satrap Xerxes. She had all the privileges of Dwarven oligarchy. Coquettish maids, lavish dwellings, and precious silks; all were hers.

The Oligarch was ambitious but had fallen out of favor with the court. The mining veins in the Dwarven empire were all secured by other lineages.

So he liquidated his wealth to fund his desperate gamble. His other daughters, the miser married off for coin. The oligarchs laughed when he abandoned his homeland.

As the youngest child not yet of marriageable age, Xerxes left Nausicaa's home. She grew lonely wandering the cold, empty halls. Pitied by the other families. The poor recluse in the cold, empty halls.

For a long time, she assumed her father was dead, and that she would become a spinster. The others circled her, looking to swoop her up as a third or fourth bride.

Then she received a message from her father. He had traveled beyond the boundaries of the ARC Alliance. He was far beyond the navy of the Accordance. Pirate waters. Orgken waters.

He had built a new fortress out of asteroid rock. Vaultus, he named it. The ore was rich. It was impenetrable to Orgken raids. He was soon to become the new economic power in the region. His order to her was to leave and take everything that remained with her.

But the trip was not without dangers. Orgken raiders caught sight of her ship coursing through the Phlogistonic sea. Dwarven light sail barges could not escape the Orgken pursuers in their Triremes.

Nausicaa remembered the sound of torches cutting through the hull. The screams of the brutes as they came through the walls. The shouts of the paltry Dwarven guard her father paid to protect her.

She assumed she was in shock. The world seemed to move in slow motion. Nausicaa watched in horror.

It all happened in slow motion. Her handmaid wept as Orgken tore the robes from their bodies. Orgken hands groped their jiggling breasts and thighs. Surrounding the weeping dwarven handmaids, they raped them right in front of her.

She watched in horror as the monsters raped the weeping damsels. Not willing to take turns, Orgken shared the girls between them. Cocks pushed in at them from every angle. Soon cocks filled every possible orifice.

But the Orgken did not touch her.

The chieftain of the Orgken, a beast named Aganon, kept her as an ornament of his power in the outer spheres. In her dwarven home, she was a minor noble, but here in the farthest marches of space, she was his prized bauble.

Aganon wanted to break her spirit, break her mind, but Nausicaa refused to bend like her handmaids. She watched them, joining the other slaves in sexual degeneracy. Elves and Dwarves and other races whined like bitches in heat. Their minds broke by the constant fucking and slave potions meant to keep them tame.

There was no more significant symbol of primacy than to make a haughty princess slut kneel at your feet. Watch her stare up at you with obedient eyes, mouth open.

But Nausicaa was a Dwarven daughter of a glacial stone Dwarf. Dwarves welcome the extreme environments of mining. She and all her sisters trained in ropework and self-bondage. Her body evolved to extend and retract its pain receptors at will.

She would always be the daughter of Xerxes. She refused Aganon the pleasure of her cries and moans. She took every depravity and torture with stone-faced stoicism.

He soon grew annoyed with her, unable to break her. His actions became crueler, less subtle, and born of desperation.

The tribes laughed behind his back. The war chief can't tame this mare.

The elvs drooled and barked, their eyes rolling up towards the bridges of their noses. Orgken cocks broke their minds. The dwarven maidens enjoyed the suffering, the pain mixed with pleasure. The Orgken hung them up on hooks like fruit off the tree. The Orgken hooded their eyes. They swayed in their restraints, inviting wet holes for any Orgken who stumbled by.

They enjoyed the jiggling curves of their bodies when they cried out from the whip. The slaves of other races served with contented smiles treated like favored pets. They knew they were lucky that they were not sworn enemies of the Orgken.

But the Dwarven princess gave nothing to her master. She lay bound in Orgken shackles as passive as a stone. She observed everything and said nothing.

When Aganon opened the tent, she glimpsed the camp. She noted the visitors and advisors who entered and left.

That was when she saw the Beasts on the parade ground. They were not Orgken. She had never seen their kind before. Nausicaa knew that there were many intelligent races outside of the inner spheres. Not willing to be vassals to the Accordium, they hid in the outer marches called Monstrum.

These towered over the other Orgken, ursine creatures with a predator's grace. Nausicaa could tell that the Orgken were afraid of them. Even Chief Aganon was afraid and hated them.

The Orgken called one of them The Killer, Phobos. He terrified Nausicaa. An aura surrounded him like a low-pitch growl. His visage vibrated like tinnitus in the ear. His body looked coiled and ready to strike out with violence. The Orgken seemed to move around him like lampreys around a great shark.

He didn't have any interest in leading or taking orders. He followed the horde, joining in battle, taking whatever he claimed as his.

He had his slave as well. It was one of those strange humans whose world rumor said the Infernali had been annexed. The slave markets had introduced them for sale right before Nausicaa left.

This one was beautiful. She was thin and waifish. Her mannerisms made Nausicaa think she may have been a captured princess back on earth. Deimos had called her the movie star. She followed along behind Killer, staying within his protective sphere. Her head only reached his belly. A leash ran from her collar to Killer's belt. Emma was what Killer called her. A strange name from annexed Terra.

Deimos was the other beast's name. He was slighter than Killer but still larger than the biggest Orgken. He had the massive thick neck and arms of his kin. Yet he also had intelligence that belied his brutish exterior.

This one terrified and intrigued her. She often caught it staring at her from across Aganon's tent. It locked eyes with her, its expression motionless.

She stared into the dark pools of its eyes as they crossed over her. He stared, looking without judgment, at the bruises that crisscrossed her body. as they passed across her naked whipped flesh.

Intelligence hid behind his savagery. She recognized the scorn it felt towards these Orgken. In counsel, he was the only voice of reason, the only one capable of strategies.

Killer didn't care for plans. Aganon could only be direct and simplistic in his tactics. Nausicaa began to see the hidden current of intelligence that directed the camp. His influence was responsible for the chieftain's martial successes. She saw that with his presence this band of monsters could be a threat to the inner spheres.

He scared her. He made her wet. His presence was a physical vibration in her center.

Then the Immortia blessed or cursed her. She was on his ship. Not his slave, but war bounty meant for trade. He was returning her to her father for a weapon.

A thrill of fear and desire coursed through her. The beast's concubine, a spunky mouseling named Cloeia, taught her what submission was. The slave sensed her natural submissiveness and encouraged Deimos to train her.

So the princess regressed to a slave of a slave and Deimos was able to do what no Orgren Chieftain could. He broke her. She gave up her will and purpose to him. She reveled as he tied her body down and used her. Here was a passion she denied in the cold halls of her family.

With Cloeia's help, she became his pet. And though he promised her that she was returning to her father's, she knew she pleased him.

Her father haggled for her life, and berated her as useless, a sunk cost. He complained that he was a fool for not marrying her off sooner for any amount of platinum dowry. But he bought her back.

She laughed in his face and told him what Deimos had done to her in detail. What dwarven family would marry her now? She smiled. She had no value to her father, so she was now free.

Her father had dragged her down to loading docks by her hair and thrown her at Deimos's feet. Give me trading rights with your king he said. You can keep her. I do not want her.

In the slavery breeding pens of Monstrum's agora, Cloeia was born. Her entire life she knew slavery. On her eighteenth birthday, the slave trainers selected her for sexual service. It was a coveted position that provided many comforts. A stoic, She considered her position with a sense of dark humor.

Purchased by an Orgren war armada, she survived several masters. The Orgken had given her as part of a bounty to Deimos. Deimos was different than the brutish Orgken masters. He was a strange one, with strange opinions, that marked him as an outsider. He was delicate at first. He seemed an uncomfortable owner. For the first time, she had to throw herself at him.

Cloeia was the same height, but thin and agile, with small perky breasts and dark pebbles for nipples. Her ass, though smaller, was no less delectable than Nausicaa's. A thin pink tail ran from the top of her tailbone, adorned with tiny gold rings. Her bob showcased her translucent pink ears, which twitched and quivered when aroused.

The two girls were kneeling in a relaxed slave position. Scattered with Divan's and rugs, they lounged. A cozy warmth, and a quiet rumbling, permeated the kennels. A third slave, a recent acquisition, sat in the darkest corner, her head hidden beneath her hands.

Hers was the cruelest fate of all. She had recently been an Elvn Princess. Her hair was moon-silvery blond and draped her body in straight lines like sheets of lace. Her eyes were platinum pools. When the girls watched Deimos drag her into the vessel, her skin was so pale it was translucent as a spirit.

Nausicaa sympathized with the girl. She knew how abrupt the change could be falling from the peak of royalty down to slavehood. She also knew that Cloeia who had known this bondage her entire life would have no sympathy.

"Our Master is in danger," said Nausicaa, "I've never seen him like that before. He is afraid of this nyx elv assassin."

She enjoyed calling him master, the thrill of it passing her lips.

Cloeia shrugged.

"Not for you or me to worry our little heads about. The big bear rug can take care of himself. If you saw him in the gladiatorial pits, you wouldn't worry so much about the brute."

"Master was gladiator? He was once a slave like us?"

"That was where I first saw him. You should have seen them both in the ring, the twin death. Deimos and Phobos. The two gods of war. They were unstoppable. It didn't matter what the game masters threw at them. Firedrakes, Nemean Lions, some of the nastiest gladiators in the outer spheres. They were always the two left standing. They finally had to retire them because they were killing all of the top talent."

Nausicaa wondered. Who were these two? They weren't of any race she recognized, stronger, faster, and smarter than orkkin. If all examples of their race were like them, the Accordium should be nervous. They would be a threat to the alliance of elvs, drakonians, and Infernali.

"Where did they come from? What's their home planet?" She asked.

"No one knew what they were or where they came from. They say a grey wizard arrived in monstrum on a cloaked vessel of their kind. It quickly and quietly sold the two for a ship's crate of denarii to the Gamemaster and then left. The whole thing was hushed up. The rumor was they were created through illegal genomancy and that it was no longer safe for the grey wizard to keep them in Accordium space. The gamemaster got his money back, and when the Orkkin Chieftain saw them in the ring, he paid a fortune for them. He bought their freedom as long as they fought under his banner. At that point, I was already Deimos's slave. They threw me in his cage, as a prize for his victories. So he brought me with him. The first time I had ever left the Gladiator pits. He didn't have to do that. He could have had his pick of any harem on the worlds the orkkin conquered. "

Cloeia stretched out. Her supple breasts were taut. "You know I've been with them through this whole bloody crusade. Phobos is a killer. Total sociopath. I guess master and him used to be friends, but he even freaks master out now. He had his slave the human girl that he took from an Infernali Caravan. He killed any Orkken he thinks looks at her the wrong way. Phobos terrifies me. He's like a monster right out of your nightmares. he scared master too, even though they were brothers. Master though, he's the clever one. That's why he became Aganon's advisor."

Cloeia had known Deimos longer. She had a special relationship with her master that allowed her certain indulgences. Nausicaa was fine with that. She didn't wish for special privileges. She had her fill of that in the lonely cold chambers of her homeland. Now she found a home serving as a master's slave. She enjoyed his bite and his punishments. The pain was a pilot light that ignite a smelting furnace inside her. Her submission was what she came to love. To be at the bottom, even below Cloeia was the sweetest torment. Still, Nausicaa knew things that Cloeia did not.

The dwarvn court of satraps had close dealings with the elvn Imperium as elvs were the ultimate political force in the inner sphere. The Elvs ignored the outer spheres considering those barbaric wastes d the monstrum insignificant to their empire. Chief Aganon might have changed that if that Dark Star Elv hadn't slaughtered his horde. He was the first orkkin in a long time able to bring the orkkin tribes together and create a massive horde. A horde that was primitive, but mighty. But one nyx elv assassin had wiped them out. Nausicaa shivered at the power of the elv imperium's infamous sorcerer-assassins.

Dark Star elvs, the Nyx, were the Imperium's deadliest assassins. They trained in a facility that skirted the event horizon of a galaxy-eating black hole. They called it Charybdis. Strange magics bent by gravitational waves gave them mystical powers. Some said they could live in shadows, move outside of space and time, and kill with a scratch of their nails. They could kill the untouchable. Kings, Queens, and Generals. They had been killing behind the scenes for generations, maneuvering on behalf of the Lux elv nobility since the dawn of the races. This one tracking them was terrifying.

Growing up in Monstrum, Cloeia likely knew nothing of this. Outer sphere slaves knew nothing of the inner spheres.

Cloeia touched Nausicaa's lips, and Nausicaa instinctively suckled at her thumb. Cloeia smiled. The slave hierarchy was a cutthroat world, but Nausicaa seemed to adore serving her. It turned Cloeia on to imagine this once princess, served by dozens, serving her slave quim. For the first time, Cloeia had someone beneath her. It was the closest Cloeia would ever come to not being a slave.

"No need to worry about Deimos. My philosophy is to worry about what's in front of you. The rest takes care of itself."

She lifted Nausicaa's pendulous tits in her hands. They rested on her palms like ripe fruits.

"For instance, these royal titties are not getting the attention they deserve."

She smiled and bent over. Placing Nausica's rosy teats against her tongue, she suckled with wet slurps.

Nausicaa moaned. "Yes, my Mistress."

As slaves, they both had equal status, but Nausicaa preferred to be of service.

Wet sucking noises pervaded the room, as Cloeia suckled the entire teat in her mouth. Her tiny mouth moved from one fat dug to the other. Nausica whimpered as her teats were soon coated in saliva. She lifted the teardrop-shaped tits, as big as Cloeia's head, for her to suck on.

Cloeia, reached up to hook her fingers into Nausicaa's nipple rings and pulled her body towards her. Their tongues met in a hungry kiss.

Cassandra looked on in horror. Her father was dead. She had watched him die. She had foreseen his death. She was now kidnapped in this slave hold, and the other slaves were to engage in a sapphic display in front of her.

Cassandra was no prude. Elvs all enjoyed the world of sensual pleasures with their cloned sisters. But these two were slaves, and yet seemed happy and complacent in bondage.

Cassandra could not fathom this. All she could see were the two beautiful, small slaves, playing with each other in front of her.

The orkkin had ignored the laws of supplication put down by the Immortia. They murdered her father and took her sisters as slaves. Cassandra recalled in horror. The foul beasts had torn her sisters apart from each other. They had ripped the clothes from their bodies. Taken and bartered them like common beasts of burden.

Elvn vestal maidens, pure clones of the original sisters. If the elvn inner spheres knew what had happened, they would pull together a great navy. They would burn this kingdom of Monstrum down.

But her father was well outside of the inner spheres. Likely no one would know what had happened to the ruined city of Illium. Her father was a fool for trying to colonize the outer spheres with his city. Attempting to spread the great roots of Elvn culture out into unprotected space.

Cloeia pushes Nausicaa back and straddles her. Jiggling like a sweet custard, Nausicaa's breasts spread out around her. She buried her face in them one last time, before raising herself until she straddled Nausicaa's face. She grabbed each of the slave rings attached to Nausicaa's pigtails.

"Eat me. Now. Princess. " She demanded.

Nausicaa lifted her head and lapped at Cloeia's sex.

Cassandra watched the two slaves have sex. She wasn't completely ignorant of what was going on. Elvn aristocracy had their pleasure slaves, which like her sisters she used. She became aroused watching these two slaves lost in pleasure. They were beautiful slaves, of an exotic stock only found in the outer spheres.

Cloeia ground her clit against Nausicaa's tongue. Her hands pinch and squeeze the tiny nips of her breasts. Her belly danced on top of the slave servicing her.