The Quest of Deimos Ep. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stepped into the main foyer of the manse. There was a wooden table in the center ladened with different fruits, cheeses, and nuts. Branching chandeliers of glass spun slowly illuminating the room in a kaleidoscope of ethereal light. Deimos stepped in and looked around for a host, or Cassandra, or the Nyx Elv. Not seeing one, he helped himself to the respite.

He devoured the wet mangoes and meats and drank a crystal chalice of cold wine. His body felt stronger and more virile with some food in it. A pang of hunger began to burn inside of him that no food would satiate, and no drink would quench. He desired a woman, any woman. With what he had seen, surely there was more somewhere in the house if he started hunting. A massive door of brass further in opened with a whine.

The desire was chemically influenced by something in the food, his body was communicating all sort of warning signs to him, letting him know that it was under attacked and compromised by a powerful aphrodiasiac, but he didn't care.

"My host," Thought Deimos.

He was pulled towards the door with the hope of finding a woman. A wild beast inside him growled for him to take her, by force, if necessary, no matter what laws of hospitality it breached. He entered the room. He would have been surprised by what he saw but at this point, he was incapable of surprise.

Cassandra and Ashri were there kneeling and embracing the beautiful limbs of a great queen on a throne. Their tongues licked up and down her thin calves and their eyes looked up at her in rapture and obeisance.

The woman was tall, almost as tall as Deimos. She was thin, but beautifully contoured, from what Deimos could see. A veil covered her body from the top of her head down to her waist, making her figure opaque. Her breasts stood proud and her nipples pressed against the silk cloth.

"Rejoice," she said, lifting off her throne. "Your friend has survived and returned to us."

Her voice was cold and tight like the vibration of a stringed instrument. Her eyes glowed, imbued with kaleidoscopic light.

She floated to Deimos's side. Like puppies, Cassandra and Ashri followed. Their eyes were dumb and white, and their tongues wagged. Two leather collars had been placed around each neck. Elvs had a genetic flaw, Deimos knew. Overwhelm their sexual centers, and they became dumb animals in heat. Deimos had seen enough panting elvs in the orkkin kennels to know that this is what had happened to Cassandra and Ashri.

"You have a nice place here and I enjoy what you did to that night elv, but I was hoping I could borrow a ship, or maybe just a signaler to bring my companions here to pick me up."

Deimos could feel himself being ensorcelled. The woman reminded him of a vase on a pedestal, perfect, yet unbelievably ancient. Their was an alluring energy that made him want to worship her.

She walked around him. Her light fingers caressed the back of his neck. She laughed. It was the sound of a bow crossing a string in his ears.

She smelled sweet and sticky like honey. He saw the elvs kneeling beside his mistress, their eyes dumbed by pleasure, and he envied them their oblivion..

"I am Calypso," she said, "the veiled one, the witch, and you are the virile beast, more virile than any I have seen before. Tell me Beast, o great warrior, would you like to lay with me?"

He tried to talk, but his tongue was thickly immobile.

She laughed at his struggle. It was an even greater pleasure to take control of someone so much more physically powerful. Her strength lied in her conjurations and she revelled in in controlling his muscular frame.

She reached out and took his arm and led his docile body to a large bed beside the throne. She pushed him back and he fell into the soft bed. His arms and legs spread naturally beside him. Vines rose from the posts of the bed and attached to his arms and legs. The two elvs, one his bitterest enemy and the other his captive, leaped into the bed and sat back watching the scene eagerly, with dazed drooling expressions.

"Girls," she said, "rub him down with soft oils. I wish to ride him."

She gestured and a tray table marched itself over to the side of the bed. Deimos watched in horror realizing that the tray was held up by some sort of being, some creature consumed in latex and twisted into an ergonomic shape to hold the tray.

He scanned the room in horror, realizing that all the furniture was supported by these latex forms. The bed below him was moaning with soft voices and squirming beneath him. This goddess had collected sentient races, likely plucked out of the sea like himself, and warped them to serve her needs.

The girls were rubbing oil into his shoulders, his broad chest, and beneath his legs. Deimos bared his teeth as they rubbed the oil into the thick shaft of his cock whcih quickly rose to a hard shaft perpendicular from his body.

"Sh--Sh--Sh." hushed Calypso. She placed a finger to his lips, and Deimos lost his voice.

Let her make use of you. The bed moaned. Her pleasure is your pleasure.

His voice betrayed him. She will use you for pleasure. Be useful for once. Look at all you strived to be. More than an animal. A beast. A creature of lust. A predator. Be her toy.

Calypso lifted her veil off her body and Deimos looked at it in horror, while the other girls exchanged looks of wonderment.

Calypso's skin shimmered with blues and purples like a dragonfly's wings. Her hands and feet were insect-like made of a thin reedy exoskeleton. The second set of arms extended from behind her and caressed his chest.

Her supple mammalian body was far more pleasant looking to Deimos. Her face was beautiful but alien, with four eyes, each like spinning kaleidoscopes.

Deimos could feel her spells dominating his mind. He knew she wanted him to submit. The scents of her perfume pacified him. A sound like a reed instrument overwhelmed his rationality. But inside him, there was something else, enhanced by the kodanthropic mutagens that had changed him from his human form. His body also created pheromones with aphrodisiac powers. And the Wizened Gray had surgically placed within him certain counter-measures for unknown reasons.

His body sensed the persuasive spells trying to control him, and began to burn hot and dark like coals. Powerful defensive wards engaged themselves.

"No," He growled. The girls gasped. No one had ever denied their mistress. He lifted himself up and grabbed Calypso by the arms. She fleetingly resisted, but curiosity got the better of her, as she was not used to her prey fighting back. He lifted her high above his head and then dropped her on his back.

"How?" She gasped, but he interrupted her with a wild kiss.

She moaned into his mouth and her body softened. Four sets of arms wrapped around his back. He held her down to the bed, her own magic betraying her, wrapping around her and binding her to the bed.

His head lowered across her body, his bearlike tongue licking her naked flesh, until he buried himself between her legs. Her back arched and she moaned as he ate her. Her body burned wet.

Cassandra and Ashri moaned. Their allegiances transfer to the more dominant power. They crawled on top of the beast's back and seeing no one else began to kiss and caress each other on top of him.

After a long moment, Deimos lifted himself above the panting sorceress.

Her eyes gleamed like jewels.

"No one ever. No one has ever been able to do that. You touched something I've never touched before."

He pressed his hard shaft against her sex. The hard shaft spread her open.

"You want this,'' he growled. "This is what you wanted. To be raped by an animal. That's what they made me for."

He thrust, breaking her will, as his cock pushed to the hilt. He began to take a steady rhythm like sea waves crashing against a reef. Her body was being flung around by the waves. Her body was lost.

"Yes,'' she moaned. "Take me. Take me. Take me."

"You'll give me a ship and my elvs back."

"Yes, fuck me. Keep fucking me. Just. Like. That."

He did.

Roughly holding her down, his muscular back tense, flexing like a bow above her. Her body grew taunt again underneath him, and her cries became shrill annimal cries that matched that of Asri and Cassandra.

They were equals now, slave sisters to a force of animalistic masculinity.

She stared up at his fierce monstrous maw as he fucked her into wet oblivion. Her brain emptied of everything but sensation. Soon she was coming. Then coming again. Her brain was engulfed in the sound of ocean surf crashing against a beach.

Finally, he pulled out and lifted his cock like a weapon above her body and began to cum. Long streaks landed across her tits and belly marking her as him.

Deimos grabbed the dark elv by her hair and pulled her eagerly consenting mouth to his cock.

"Clean me."

Calypso watched from below gasping, as Ashri lapped his cock with her tongue.

Once this elv aimed to kill him. Now, she licked his cock clean and looked up longingly. He lay her down across Calypso's sweaty body and entered her. She squealed as he fucked her, her voice much different from when she told him how she planned to kill him.

Calypso took the bright-haired elv Cassandra and lowered her to her sex. She cooed as the elv began to lap eagerly.

They traded the new slaves girls together between. Deimos gently lifted the anxious but excited Cassandra and slowly lowered her on top of him. She began to sway her hips and moan as his cock entered her.

Calypso laid the Nyx elv on her back and raised herself above her until she sat on her face.

"Eager pet," she said, "be thorough."

They fucked through the night, pausing only to refresh themselves with cold wine. Calypso had Ashri leashed and collared.

"My dark little pet." She cooed. Ashri barked.

The next day Deimos carried the sleeping Cassandra onto a spare ship of Calypso's. He had just left her in bed with Ashri. Ashri was on her hands and knees panting enthusiastically as Calypso fucked her from behind with a strap-on cock.

"She will be a fine substitute for your loss, but I will mourn you, Beast. Whatever god or dark wizard crafted you, broke the mold. If fate brings you to my secret island again, I will rejoice."

Deimos admitted that he enjoyed himself.

He placed the sleeping Cassandra in the seat beside him and launched the ship, a swift two-seated explorer of ancient design, into the phlogiston. When Cassandra awoke, she stretched with a sigh, her body completely rested from a dream. She looked around confused as Deimos piloted the vessel. She could feel her mind lift from a sugary sweet enchantment.

Then as the sugar rush of pleasure memory surged through her, she stretched caressing herself.

She looked at Deimos. And for a second, she saw that his and her fates were intertwined like two lovers.