The Quest of Deimos Ep. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An image popped into her head of him feeding her with his cock, of him feeding her his cum. She blushed. Where did that thought come from, and why did have the aching certainty of prophesy?

The cabin was small. Again Cassandra responded to the closeness of their two bodies. He smelled...like an oak tree. Like a forest.

"You're an idiot," she said. She felt like bragging. "She'll shoot this station out of the sky. She doesn't care about me."

"No," said Deimos, "She'll need to know that she finished this. She'll need to see the body. She'll have to be sure."

That caught Cassandra by surprise. He was smarter than he looked. Still, the prophecy assured her that he was already dead. If she died with him, that would be fine.

There was a small cot to sleep in. A kitchenette. Cassandra found a kettle and some tea and began to heat some water. Deimos ignored her and looked around on the floor.

Finding a hatch, he opened it and squeezed down through it. She looked down the hole. Deimos was staring at the anti-gravity generator. All of the systems were in the green. Cassandra assumed that was good.

He was scanning each system, trying to get through the firewalls. Finally, realizing he couldn't get passed the software. He looked under the screen and pulled open a paneling exposing the guts of the station.

"What in the gods are you doing?"

"Trying to figure out a way to turn this off."

"You're mad. We're miles above the ocean. You'd kill us."

"Yeah." muttered Deimos, ignoring her. "Here we go."

He took a spammer and started smacking. The system sparked and shrieked. The station trembled trying harder to hang in space. She opened her mouth to scream.

An emergency redundant system kicked in, and the buoy lurched. This system didn't have the same security protocols as the first. Deimos broke it open and tapped into the operating system.

The system was basic but workable. Quickly, Deimos had a solution. He took a cable and tied the system into a circuit switch, making a dead man switch.

"That should do it". Muttered Deimos. He crawled back up into the hatch.

"What do you think you are doing?"

" Your tea is finished."

Deimos laid down on the cot. It trembled under the weight of the Ursine creature.

"And what am I suppose to do?"

"There might be some old scrolls or some food in the kitchenette. Or you can sleep too."

"Where? on the floor like a dog?"

"Wherever you like, princess. I expect that after I am done with this assassin I won't need you around. Then you can go wherever you like. Be free, Princess. Return to the inner spheres and find your people."

She stared daggers at him. When she realized that with his eyes closed, she was incapable of intimidating him. She pouted and walked over to the cot.

"Move." She grunted.

She shoved her tiny hands against his broad frame and with all her strength pushed against his broad chest, only managing to move him a few inches. He flopped up against the wall, leaving her some space. She crawled into his arms and was quickly enveloped by his body.

He was warm, smelling of wool and sandalwood. His body covered hers like a thick blanket. He snored quietly, matching the stormy winds that shook the building.

Cassandra tried not to think about the huffing anti-gravity generator that Deimos had just beaten on.

A feeling swept over her. Unbidden and uncontrollable. She felt safe in the arms of this creature. Protected. It wasn't a rational thought, nor one she wanted, but she could feel it. Grudgingly, she accepted it. He would be dead soon anyway. She pressed herself closer. A warmth-like furnace heat spread through, making her drowsy. Her eyes fluttered.

The elv maiden woke up with a gasp. She had been in darkness, surrounded by the Immortia. Reina, Hearthia, Hypolitya, Artemi, Hetaira, Kali. They towered above, surrounding her like a great cage. She was caught in a shaft of bright light, piercing the tenebraic heavens.

Her father was at her feet. His body was punctured by the many wounds he had received at the hands of the Orkkin. There was snickering. She looked up and she could see piggish eyes in the darkness behind the stone plinths of the Goddesses.

They moved in the murky umbra, their eyes glinting white light. Orkkin. Cursed by the Goddesses. Rapine beasts.

They squealed in the darkness. The glinting eyes parted and a great shadow rose and began to walk toward her. The body was strong, and broad, and between its legs, a great masculine penis swung. It stepped into the light. The beast towered over her.

She moaned a pure sexual moan, as her eyes took it in. It was for her. It was going to break her and turn her into a bitch in heat. The Elvn curse they said. She would become his pet.

Deimos was at the kitchenette. The survival buoy had a fully working kitchen and inside the drawer or some protein packs organized by taste and texture. He pulled out the pack marked striated beef taste and opened it. The liquid fryer unit began to sizzle as he tossed in the protein.

He turned when he heard her cry out. Cassandra was lying on a cot staring at him with her Silvermoon eyes. He knew she was planning something. She had been scheming all trip. Well, let her scheme. Soon, she would be someone else's problem. Deimos knew that the outer spheres were dangerous for an Elv maiden without a family. Her race had one of the most powerful empires in the system. Out here on the edge, she would have a target on her back. A part of Deimos felt regret for freeing her and sending her out into that, but he was tired of being a slaver. Cloeia and Nausicaa were enough for him.

"What were you doing below?" she asked. Her slave shawl had fallen revealing one of her waifish breasts. Her nipples were a light pink, barely visible against her pale skin. They were covered in a sheen of sweat. Deimos licked his lips wolfishly. No, he was just hungry; he had had enough of pleasure slaves.

Deimos had found a pack of starchy noodles which he had added to the protein along with some other flavors and fibamin powders. The smell wafting up was delicious. Not as good as the roasted ichthioids on a stick they had eaten earlier, but still attractive to an empty stomach. The smell was affecting the elf too. She had been used to dining like a princess on only the finest cuisine, but a few weeks as a slave had already changed her appetites. Now she was happy with whatever scraps she got.

Her stomach gurgled. Deimos walked over and handed her a bowl. He was waist-high to her, and Cassandra blushed thinking of the dream. He sat down beside her as she picked at her food with her fingers.

Cassandra did not know what to think. His other slaves ate from his hands licking his fingers clean. Now she was allowed a bowl. She ate hungrily. Perhaps, she would still be free. That felt almost worse, without family around her, in these Scythian lands. Unbeknownst to her, her body responded to Deimos's warmth as she sidled up and rested her head against his chest.

"You didn't answer my question," she said. "That anti-gravity generator is all that keeps us above the sea maw. A savage like you shouldn't be playing with it. You are going to get us both killed."

Deimos laughed. It was a deep drum-like belly laugh. Mixed with a stretched growl.

"I am not like those other sluts whose minds you've broken. I am a princess of the Dalish Moons."

"Nausicaa was once a princess too. Even a princess can make a fine bedwarmer.

Even a princess moans like a whore when you fuck her."

His anger surprised him. It bothered him that somehow, without him being aware, she had affected him.

"You didn't answer my question. What are we doing here?"

"There are things best left unknown, princess. Now go back to sleep."

She tossed and turned against him. With his muscles meshed with carbon nanotube fibers and his armored dermis, he was surprised at how boney and painful her elbows were.

She growled.

"Why don't you rape me like the others, savage.? Do not think it makes any kind of difference. You killed my father. You killed my sisters. You burned my city to the ground and made my people slaves."

"If your sisters are dead, it was the dark elvs fault, not mine. But you do not know they are dead. The last thing you and I saw was that assassin firing on Agathon's brutes. They very well could have escaped. They say the Immortia love their surprises."

Deimos didn't believe in the Immortia. If he had to choose between interstellar polytheistic gods who were cruel and capricious or no gods at all he would choose no gods. But it was fine to lie to the tiny pet of an elv girl. In truth, Deimos had softened towards the girl with her refined petite features, her thin white ears, silver hair, and blue eyes, her translucent skin, and her body as frail as a songbird.

The time away from the Orgkin may have softened him. She was about to speak when Deimos places his fingers against her lips. There was a low rumble.

Like an albatross being tossed in the winds, there was a ship in the distance. It was a speck, but Deimos could already tell it was coming closer. The dark star elv was here. She had taken the bait.

3.7

The ratling's puddle hopper wasn't suited for atmospheric flight through surface-wide storms, but Ashri was a skilled pilot.

The ship leaped about like a bee in a hurricane, but she kept it on course. In front of her, through the rivulets of water running across her glass, Ashri saw the emergency buoy. A sky sailing skiff was moored to it, and they both swayed in the wind, floating a mile above a harsh sea.

Ashri switched on the floodlights illuminating the entire structure. Lights cut through the dark glass windows of the top cabin. The black pits of Ashri's eyes expanded. They gleamed like moonlight on glass. There was no motion or signs of life.

Ashri thought about firing her lancers and sending the wreckage of the buoy system crashing into the raging ocean below. It was sensible but then would never know would she? The Stellaris Nyxi were trained in precision. To be one of them, you had to know. That your target was dead. That there were no mistakes. This mutagenic kodanthropic abomination had to be destroyed. She had to be certain.

And this one was clever, more clever than the other. It had managed to stay a step ahead of her this far. Everything that led her out into the deep eye of the storm, screamed trap. His actions convinced her that he wanted her to know he was here, tossing bread crumbs with his little princess harlot slave to lead her down this path.

But why? There was only one way to know for certain. She put her ship into an autopilot hover near the skysailer and opened the hatch. She leaped out, altering her mass slightly to add to the momentum of her jump. Her body sailed into the air over the skysailer and landed on the rain-slicked deck of the buoy.

The hatch to the buoy opened and the elven captive crawled out onto the deck.

Her hands and feet were bound by cloth, and she was gagged. Ashri moved efficiently up to her, the optics in her eyes scanning the interior of the buoy for movement. Nothing.

She dragged the negligeed elv girl back from the door and cut her bonds free. "Get into the skysailer," she whispered. The girl screamed through the gag.

Below the buoy, a hatch opened, and a body dropped down to hang miles above a storming sea. Deimos had never mountain climbed back when he was human. He had done the climbing wall at the gym a few times and seen things during movies.

He had seen climbers climbing an inverted surface before, and he hoped it wouldn't be too difficult. He lifted his legs, to find some sort of hold in the bottom of the vessel, and started to climb across the undersurface of the buoy.

Ashri pulled the gag from the white-haired girl's mouth. Cassandra immediately started screaming.

"It's a trap. He's done something to the buoy. We have to leave now."

"Where is he?" Whispered Ashri.

"Last time I saw him was in there." Cassandra pointed to the open hatch.

"Get in my ship and wait."

Ashri pulled out her short blade and cut Cassandra's bond.Cassandra began to hobble toward her ship.

Ashri looked down at her blade. It steamed where the dropped touched its surface. The blade was hot. She approached the doorway.

Deimos was now hanging by his legs underneath the buoy and reaching out to grab at a line that hung off the skiff. He was afoot too far. His hands grasped air. He willed his arms to stretch out, but the line was still too far out of reach.

"Try this." He thought and started to swing himself. "This isn't too hard."

His leg slipped from its mount and he fell. Falling, his body clenched in panic from the sensation of free fall. It reacted before he could think, flailing for purchase. His hand reached out blindly and caught the rope. He yanked to a stop, spinning in space, underneath the skiff.

The skiff jerked heavily as Cassandra tried to cross it. She fell into the cushioned seat. The pull of the skiff rocked the entire buoy.

Ashri looked behind her. Something had shifted the weight of these ships tied together. She turned and danced her away across the slick hull.

For a few seconds, Deimos hung there in space contemplating his decision-making. The violent sea rolled and broke miles below him. His body was drenched in storm rain. He let the tension ease from his arms, and then he started to climb hand over hand up the coil. He could see the edge of the skiff above him. All he had to do was pull himself over and in. Cassandra would be there. The Darkstar elv would be in the buoy. Unmoor. Blow up the buoy. Go on to bigger and better things.

He chuckled to himself. His hand reached up to grab the edge of the skiff when a blade came down stabbing through his palm and pinning it to the hull.

He growled. The Darkstar elv was staring at him from above. A smile on her face.

"You thought you were clever didn't you, Beast."

Smoke curled up from his pierced hand. The skin was burning around the wound. The fur and flesh blackened as the hot blade held it pinned to the deck.

Ashri smiled. Blood dripped off the side of the skiff and down the beast's arm, and dropped into the sea. She had a moment of regret that she wouldn't have a chance to beat this thing on a battlefield, but it had chosen deceit and so this was a fitting end. Caught in her trap.

Cassandra called out, in sudden fear. "He did something to the buoy. We need to get away from here."

Deimos let go of the rope, letting all of his weight depend upon the punctured hand. His other went to his belt where he pulled out the crude deadman's switch he made. The Darkstar Elvs eyes widened. He smiled at her. His jowlss full of canines. It was a frenzy grin like what comes before a bite. He squeezed down on the lever.

There was a pitiful whine and then the AG engine on the buoy shut down. For a second, it stayed in the air, like some old Terran cartoon, then it dropped like a stone. Their wrenching noise as the skiff moored to the buoy was yanked downward on its starboard side. Both Elves fell backward and downwards. The same rotational motion threw him up into the air, before lurching him downward as well.

The Elv girl was hanging from part of the sail and Deimos reached for her as he also looked upward at the puddle jumper now above them, calculating a jump to catch onto the bottom of it.

A red hot blade sliced into his arm. Deimos slid back.

During free fall, Ashri floated up to his level, blade in hand. Deimos held his arm, blood streaming from him in rivulets towards the sky, following him like a contrail.

"Immortia fucki elv." growled Deimos. His arm throbbed where the blade had lacerated it.

"Ashri laughed, yelling into the wind. "A good death, Beast, knowing that I take you with me. Let the Queen of the deep take us both."

Cassandra was screaming below them. The waves were coming up fast.

I don't have time for this thought Deimos and pulled himself down into the sparring.

Ashri frowned. She was looking forward to the freefalling fight. She looked down. Her entire horizon was the maw of a hungry sea.

Deimos had pulled himself to Cassandra and extracted her from the ropes. He leaped towards the buoy, then kicked off of it into the air. Ashri lightened her mass again and leaped into space, calculating her trajectory to meet his.

Deimos was cradling the girl in his arms, and turning so that the water would hit his back when he collided. All of a sudden a small body slammed into him. The body's mass seemed to double suddenly knocking the air out of his lungs. A blade came down into his shoulder again. He grabbed at it with a free hand, and caught a thin wrist with surprising strength.

Cassandra was spinning, sandwiched between a hellcat and a great bear, fighting to the death. She could hear inaudible curses drowned by the screaming winds.

Why do my prophecies always have to come true? Thought Cassandra as they impacted the water, and everything went roaringly deafeningly black.

3.8

Deimos awoke with crystalline sand in his fangs. He lifted himself off a white beach and found that he was waist-deep in the pure turquoise water.

The waters were calm, an inverse of the violent storm he had fallen into. Light waves lapped at his shaggy frame. He pulled himself up and saw in front of him manicured lawns shaded by palm trees and beyond that a manse, shaded by forest growth. Behind him, was a flat blue sea to the horizon. Wait, his eyes picked up something at the very edge where the sky met the sea.

Dimly, in the transparent haze, he noticed an energy field thirty meters out from the lagoon where waves crash against a coral breaker. A weather shield, he thought, and it must be a powerful one to hold back these planetary storms.

He then noticed his body was naked. The storm must have ripped the armored belt from his body. He looked down at the sinew of flesh and muscle. There were bruises along his body from the crash, and rapidly healing cut marks from the elv, but other than that he appeared uninjured. He flexed his arms above his head, checking for mobility, then started jogging up the beach towards the Manse.

When he got to the front lawn, he stopped in surprise. A great soft lawn of spongy grass and queer-shaped hedges introduced the manse, and on it, an orgy was in full effect. Amongst the grass and shade, many beings, examples of every race, were fucking and sucking. The races seemed indiscriminate; infernali, drakonian, dryad, mouseling, nymph, orkkin, and elv. Someone had uniformly dressed them up like dolls in latex skin-tight suits that contoured to their flesh and that parodied all kinds of Animalia.

A drakonian wearing a black horse head complete with blinders, feet enclosed in latex hooves towered over a whimpering dryad, her green skin enclosed in fishnets, with feline ears and a tail somehow attached to her. He was brutally fucking her in the ass from behind while neighing in fury, while she whimpered and gave soft meows. Her ass rippled under the fishnet as he fucked her, and her tail, apparently neurally bonded to her spine, waved in pleasure.

Two infernali men masquerading as latex birds enjoyed each other's bodies. One stood pressed against the tree, gayly feathered, while the other on his knees, bobbed his head, fellating him. Two Elvs in sapphic lust were intertwined, parts of their bodies linked by a latex leash. They ignored Deimos, their eyes blank and white, drool dripping from their lapping tongues. Like a ghost, Deimos moved amongst the cries and moans of lust.

"Fun party." Deimos thought. Deimos was largely used to orgies at this point. All of the sexual hangups of Terran culture were largely gone in the spheres.

He passed them by and came to a great brass door. A supine figure in bas relief lay across the door in orgiastic pleasure. It almost appeared like they were moving slowly and languidly. There was an outdoor shower outside the house and inspecting himself and noticing that his fur was covered in coarse sea salt, Deimos sprayed himself clean. He grabbed a sun-warmed towel that was neatly folded by unseen hands and dried himself off. He felt better and wondered what strange sexual epicurean owned this estate.