The Quest of Deimos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have some fun with your horned girl, Sarpedon, You're depressing me."

The Chief left the tent.

He laughed. "Bring the girl to her father. I have already bespoiled her. Her father can take her. Let him know that I am merciful, but not patient. He will give me up this weapon to me or I will take all of his children from him. I shall leave him childless and weeping."

The Orcs cheered.

Chief Aganon turned to me. "Deimos, your counsel as always is wise. You will lead the expedition back to the Dwarven Lord. Deal with him and let him know the price of displeasing me."

I nodded my head. I was going to be an ambassador for the Orcs. The Dwarven princess was dragged out into the center of the arena. She was naked, her thighs wobbling in the firelight. Her legs hobbled and her head in stocks. Her face was red in shame. A long knotted ponytail hung down to her ample bottom. I could see the cane marking on her thighs and ass.

"Great Chief Aganon, may I suggest that for these talks to go well we free her from bondage. I imagine her father might become unpredictable if we return her in these conditions."

Aganon grunted to the slave master who pulled a red hot pair of shears and cut the bindings from the girl's neck and feet.

She fell to the ground crying.

"Sarpedon, get her aboard the ship. Have Cloeia wash and oil her. Prepare our crew to leave."

Sarpedon grabbed the princess and none too gently led her away.

I turned towards the Chief. Most of his tribe was gone by this point.

"You'll remember this when it comes to splitting the spoils."

He nodded.

***

As I marched aboard my ship, Sarpedon waited to greet me. His slave Sephora kneeled by his side. Her tits pressed out, her hands behind her back holding her ankles.

A thin string of silver hung from each nipple, connected at the waist, and ran down between her legs. The Infernali's horns were capped in silver. Sarpedon liked to decorate his slaves with bijoux.

"Everything is prepared, Captain. The men are ready. Your girl has taken care of the princess in your cabin."

"Take the tiller and set a route for Vaultus. The mess is being served?"

"The men are eating and making merry. I am sure they would enjoy a word from their captain."

I always made sure to have the best cook and plenty of wine for my mercenaries. I had earned their loyalty through victory and kept it through treating them like men of state. They were mostly an assortment of Orcs, Trolls, and Hob warriors drinking space chanties and fondling their slaves.

A ship dancing girl, adorned in gold chains, danced from table to table. Personal slaves, humans, mouselings, and a few rare elvs earned through bloody combat, sat in laps and laughed and clapped their hands as they were groped by drunken claws.

An Elv slave was kneeling between her hob master's legs serving him as he laughed with his comrades. One clawed hand possessively held her head down. Good fighters deserved their rewards.

"Comrades, we go forth as mediators today, not warriors."

A few of the drunken beasts booed. I roared them to muteness.

"But there is no reason we can't make a profit. The dwarven Vault brings with it many treasures from the inner spheres, not to mention Dwarven wives and daughters bored of their stone husbands and fathers."

My Warband cheered at that.

"The belly of our ship is filled with gold and Tripodium. Vaultus has dwarven ale flowing from Amphoras taller than I am, and dwarven whores who can drink you all under the table."

A cheer again. They were simple creatures. And after a few months of stalemate, they wanted to spend their seed in a friendly port, even though Vaultus was more of a pacified port.

"Drink up,'' I laughed as a slave girl poured wine into my Amphora. I crushed her against me and licked her face. The men cheered. An eyepatched Satyr strummed his guitar, and soon a lively jig reverberated off our ship walls.

***

Next, I went to my cabin. Cloeia waited in the main room, kneeling naked except for a slave collar around her neck and a gold ring around the base of her tail. She was a pretty slave, a bright and bubbly bauble.

"The Dwarven girl is in your bedroom, Boss. I've washed and oiled her and rebraided her hair. She is wearing a slave shawl." She sneered at this.

I laughed. "Does it bother you that she is clothed?"

"No Boss, but is she really a princess?"

"Is that a problem, little mouse?"

"No, no problem. Wow, I oiled up a real princess. You're going to go apeshit when you see her fat tits, Boss. They look amazing. I don't think she liked me playing with them though."

"I'm glad you approve. I always trust your opinion on the fuckability of other slaves. Are you ready to share your responsibilities with another, even if only a temporary?"

"Absolutely, Boss. You know I can share. Speaking of which, is there any way you can make her eat my pussy, pretty please?"

She got up on her toes and batted her eyes at me. Amongst slaves, a hierarchy was important. When a new slave entered the picture, it was an existential threat to the older one. Cloeia was eager to solidify her place as top bitch.

I laughed at that and ran my fingers across her twitching ears.

"It's a week's journey. Let's see what happens. Bring an amphora and a plate of food from the kitchen."

"Shucks, boss, I wanted to be there when you first started playing with her."

I growled and Cloeia ran out the door.

I walked into the berth. The Princess was standing by a small mirror looking at herself. She had dark red hair, coiled and threaded into a long rope-like braid that ran down her back. Her face was plump and cute with long lashes and full lips. Her figure was voluptuous and hour-glassed, her pendulous breasts curved like the rounded body of a lute.

The slave cloth clung to the sweat of her breasts, wrapping around each, a thin chord ran around her waist, displaying her full round ass. She was around four feet tall, a little taller than Cloeia, waist level to me. She ran her hands down the side of her slave garment, a small cloth that on her full body revealed more than most.

I could tell she was admiring herself.

No wonder Cloeia was threatened by her.

When the Princess saw me, she quickly kneeled and stared at the ground. I sat on my cot.

"Come here."

She looked up fearfully and shuffled forward on hands and knees. I guess Chief Aganon had trained her some. She shuffled until she was between my legs. Her head looked down at the floor. I put my hand on her chin and raised her head until she was looking up at me.

Staring into her eyes, I suddenly knew that Chief Aganon had not broken her. For a few seconds, she forgot to show fear and looked up at me with defiance. She twitched against my grip.

I smiled, showing teeth. "What is your name, Princess?"

"Nausicaa, seventh princess of Vaultus, daughter of Lord Xerxes."

She said her name with pride. An uncontrolled aura of nobility radiated from her.

"Ah, yes, the youngest of seven sisters. The one your father gave up when he sued for peace. They say a father has no favorites."

She gritted her teeth. I could still see the lashes on her rear from Aganon's anger.

"Do you know why you are on my ship?"

"No, master. I thought Chief Aganon found me to be a pleasing slave." I could tell she was nervous. She did not know what she had fallen into.

"We will have to see how pleasing you are in a moment. Chief Aganon has commissioned me to bring you back to your father. In a week, you shall be free again."

"Father? I'm going home." She looked shocked. I could see the wheels turning in her head. Arrogant and smart.

"Yes, if all goes as planned, and you do as you're told, you will be home amongst your father's people."

"Why? What happened?"

"That's not your concern. What you need to concern yourself with is your behavior on my ship. Until I get you home, you are still mine to deal with as I please. Your body is fruitful and I plan on enjoying you thoroughly while you are here. The decision I am facing is whether I should share you with my crew."

"How dare you, I am a daughter of royalty. My father will be furious."

I was happy to find the wound to make her flinch. I picked her up by her throat.

"Your father," I said, "will not dare to complain. He has entered into new trade deals with the Agora of Monstrum. His ore for slaves and goods. He is happy to sell to us now, and will not risk that for a mere seventh daughter."

I dropped her. She rubbed her throat tenderly. "So that's it then, I am destined to be the ship's whore."

"Tied to a cabin table leg, and used by any drunken sailor with a hard-on, thrown scraps like a dog, yes, or you could hear the alternative, Princess.

"So what's the alternative, then. Let me guess. I get to be your personal fuck toy. I willingly debase myself just for you. I am to be your eager little pet."

"You're not nearly a good enough actress to pretend to be eager. No, willing is fine. Do what I say, and without questions, and none of my men touch you."

I watched her mull it over in her head.

"Fine," She sighed. "What do you want me to do first?"

I stared at her silently, in thought.

"Take off your garment."

She untied the belt and slipped it over her head. A thatch of raspberry pubic hair lay between her legs. Her belted cloth fell to the floor and I admired her nipples the color of strawberries, and the dust of freckles on her collarbone.

I guided her into her first slave position.

"Spread your knees as you kneel. Arch your back. Place your hands underneath your tits, and lift them up to me. Drop your head back to display your neck."

Her heels sunk into her ample ass cheeks. Her breasts sunk beneath her fingers. I reached forward and grabbed each of her teats, lifting her up and off-balance. I let go and she fell back into her slave position, rocking.

"You have nice, fat tits slave. I will enjoy whipping them."

"But I did what you asked?"

"It's not a punishment. A slave bauble like yourself is enjoyable to watch bounce as she tries to evade my whip. Let me give you an example."

I lightly slapped her tits back and forth, watching the flesh quake enticingly. She gritted her teeth.

"As long as you are on my ship, you will not wear clothes. My men will not touch you, but they will enjoy your naked beauty. Do you understand?"

She nodded her head.

"Hands will be at your side. If you can't handle that, I'll have you keep them on the top of your hand. Never cover yourself."

She nodded again.

I pulled her up again by her long tail of hair. "You will answer me with Sir. Make sure that you pay me the appropriate respect."

I reached down and cupped her vulva. She whimpered. My hand was wet. I presented it to her mouth and she quickly started to lick my palm clean. When I pulled away her tongue was out and her face was flushed. Cloeia came into the berth.

"Dinner, master, and lots of wine."

She balanced the Amphora on her head with practiced ease and carried a plate of meat.

"Move aside." I pushed Nausicaa to my right. Cloeia placed the plate by my left and filled a glass with wine from the Amphora. I slid my palm across her back as she did so.

"What about you Cloeia? Are you hungry?"

She turned to smile at me as her long tail wagged. "Famished, boss."

"Don't wait for me then."

She quickly kneeled between my legs and lifted my cock. She began to bathe my balls with her tiny tongue. I pulled some meat off the plate and brought it to the kneeling Nausicaa's face. "Eat."

She reached forward, her eyes still on Cloeia who bobbed up and down on my cock, and wrapped her lips around my fingers. When she pulled away, my meat was gone.

"When you feed, you no longer use your hands. You will feed on my hands or Cloeia's, or you will be provided with a bowl."

Cloeia bobbed her head slowly, her lips vacuum-sealed around me. Her eyes were drawn dutifully to me, trying to read every nonverbal command in my body language.

I fed her like this for a while, alternating between eating and feeding her, while Cloeia fed on me. She hungrily stared at Cloeia who happily gurgled and gagged on my cock.

"Sir, may I?"

"Silence, Princess."

Cloeia smiled around my cock as Nausicaa pouted. I pulled Cloeia off my cock and she panted.

"Would you like some wine?"

She smiled and nodded her head. Cloeia rarely got the chance to drink. I poured some red wine down Nausicaa's breasts. It painted her in dark burgundy. Nausicaa whimpered.

"Drink."

Cloeia leaped toward Nausicaa, her mouth latching onto a wine-drenched nipple, and began to suckle. Nausicaa fell backward squealing. Cloeia kept licking. Nausica's bush dripped with sweet wetness and Cloiea drank it clean like it was a sponge.

She looked up at me in satisfaction. Nausicaa panted beneath, her hips thrusting helplessly, a wordless imploring on her tongue.

"Get on the bed."

"Awesome, boss!" Cloeia leaped into the bed and got into a downward dog-like position, thrusting her arms out and her sex towards me.

"That's enough, Princess. Cloeia's blanket is on the floor. You can sleep there tonight."

"But, Sir." Nausicaa looked in pain. She wanted to get into my bed, wanted to be the one fucked, but I was going to leave her hot and bothered and lying on another slave's bed, while I fucked Cloeia above her.

I raised an eyebrow.

"Nothing Master." She laid down on the blanket and I directed my attention to Cloeia. I grabbed her by her tail, an effective leash, and pulled her onto my cock. The whole time I fucked her Cloeia put on quite a performance filled with theatrical moans and orgasms. Like a berated puppy, Nausicaa watched from the floor.

***

A few hours later and Cloeia was well-fucked and snoring. Nausicaa watched me from the floor. I leashed her hands to her collar.

"So you don't go playing with yourself." From my supply, I pulled out a pleasure modron. It awakened, buzzing as it sensed sexual energy.

"What is that?" Nausicaa looked scared.

"A useful training tool in Monstrum. It feeds on your sexual desire. It will edge you and keep you hungry, but won't ruin you."

The creature whipped about and on silvery tendrils crawled between Nausicaa's terrified legs. It wrapped itself around her hips, making an effective thong, while the phallic end wiggled inside of her.

She gasped as it penetrated her and began to vibrate, her gasps soon turned to moans. The Modron would toy with her all night leaving her constantly hungry.

"Oh fuck, please sir, just let me fucking cum." She had lost all pretense of submissiveness. She was rolling around on the floor tortured by the sensations.

"Goodnight princess."

"Master this is torture." She was weeping now and thrusting her hips obscenely into the air.

I left her and walked to the helm to relieve Sarpedon.

He was at attention at his post, monitoring the ocular sensors. His Infernali slave kneeled at his side. His hand brushed through her shiny hair. She was his loyal pet. Outside the cockpit window, you could see the ship cut through the rudding viridium waves of the Phlogiston sea.

"Nothing on the sensor's captain. We are making good time towards Vaultus. Should be there within a week."

I sat in the co-captains chair and stretched. "Let's not get there too fast."

Sarpedon laughed. "I see you wish to break her, in the way the chief could not."

"You have a good eye Sarpedon to know that the chief had failed."

Sarpedon brushed his hands along Sephora's dark onyx horns. "It takes more than beatings to gain a pet's loyalty. You must care for her, provide her sustenance for her slave soul, to gain her loyalty and true service."

Sephora kissed Sarpedon's hand lovingly.

"This isn't just about my pride. I will need leverage to bargain with Xerxes. My hope is she'll give me something that I can use once I turn her loyalty."

"Well then, you will have to break her quickly. The winds are with us."

"You enjoy yourself, Sarpedon. I will finish the shift."

"As you say, Deimos." He took his slave Sephora by the leash. "Come Sephora." Her jewelry chimed as she walked.

"Yez, my lord." She crawled behind him.

It was just me and the waves of fire that flickered against the cockpit windows.

***

A few days later in the mess. Half-elf singing slaves performed. One sang and played the lyre while the other danced, flinging translucent veils about her like a whirling dervish. Their ogre master clapped along on the haft of his ax. The tribal Ogres shared their slave's talents with the entire crew.

Cloeia danced against my chest, her hands in her hair. Her bijoux tinked as her ass bounced. It turned out that twerking was a universal constant across the galaxy.

Sephora lay in Sarpedon's lap, running her fingers across Sarpedon's feather jowls, and whispering to him. We both had been indulgent with the wine and both slaves were drunk.

My warriors had brought out their slaves as well, who danced and performed for them. Not all my men had won themselves slaves, but we were a brotherly bunch and willing to share. Nausicaa watched some of the girls being "shared" and looked worried.

"Drink sir," she asked, not entirely focused on my needs.

"Pay attention slut, you'll spill the Amphora."

She quickly lifted the lip before it poured out on my leg. At another time, Nausicaa might have purposely spilled it, but the experiences of the other slaves kept her on her best behavior.

"I'm sorry, Sir, the Amphora is empty."

"Then get us another Slave." I gave her ass a healthy swat as she walked by. Her rotund ass danced delectably.

Cloeia watched her leave while wiggling her ass in my lap.

"Ooh, when are you going to fuck her Master? She wants it."

"Yaz, she iz in heat the poor girl." Agreed Sephora from Sarpedon's lap. Sarpedon turned her cheek towards him.

I played with her hair. "She has been sharing with you has she."

"A little." Cloeia turned to face me. Her nipples brushed against my chest. "I think she talks to me out of boredom. She certainly likes to think she is better than me."

"Well, that was the plan. Have you made any headway?"

Cloeia smiled enigmatically, "Maybe, master."

"Hmm, you want a treat do you." I pulled her head back by her hair and poured some of the wine from my glass into her mouth. She swallowed with a gulp.

"Her father Lorde Xerxes purchased several Earth slaves from the Infernali market."

"Not surprising or particularly useful." The Dwarven Lords kept slaves, but their attitude toward them was similar to an old earth human toward their vacuum cleaner. They locked them in a closet when not in use.

"Well, he has another slave. She let that slip but buttoned-up right after. Someone who her father keeps in secret. Someone he doesn't want anyone to know about."

"Now there might be something there. Anything else?"

"She is good with her mouth for royalty and more wanton that she is willing to admit."

Sarpedon slammed Sephora over the table. She groaned, enjoying his roughness. He grabbed ahold of her horns and thrust with enough force the table teetered. Sephora laughed drunk and wickedly.

Nausicaa returned with the wine. "Master, would you like me to refill your cup?"

"Nausicaa you are blocking the dance. Move aside."

She was forced to move to my right inches away from Sephora's moaning body. Sephora grabbed a hold of her thigh as Sarpedon fucked her.

"Jealous," laughed Cloeia from on top of my lap.

For a second I thought Nausicaa was going to throw the Amphora at Cloeia's head.

Sephora screamed and came, and with an oral fixation already drilled into her from the slave academy, bit into Nausicaa's leg.

Nausicaa screamed and the Amphora shattered.