The Quest of Deimos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I doubt that," I said stupidly.

I shoved the gag in her mouth, careful to dodge her nipping fingers.

As I passed by the Dwarven lord, I told him. "I agree. Best you have her killed."

***

My men took the loss of their Elv slaves badly, but the carousing had been good for them, as well as the promise that there would be much more now that we had our secret weapon. The dwarven prostitutes had been a fine distraction and gave a nice respite to the men's slaves. They were happy and ready to get back into the fight.

As we boarded our ship, the secret weapon in hand, A retinue approached, led by the Dwarven Lord Xerxes. leash and at his heels was Nausicaa scrambling to crawl behind. Dramatically, he threw her at the feet of my ship. His wives and his other daughters behind him watched stoically.

"Here take her. She is no longer a princess and no longer carries the name of our ancestors. She is a parting gift for you. A whore's gem."

Nausicaa lay on the ground, mascara dripping down her cheeks, but did not try to dispute her father."

I looked at them, the stern patriarch and the weeping daughter.

"What do you think, Sarpedon?"

He shrugged. "The Imortia say that it is bad luck to refuse a gift. But Red-haired dwarven wenches are bad luck too."

Nausicaa gasped affronted. You could make the princess a slave, but you couldn't take the princess out of a slave.

I pulled her aboard.

I soon got the truth from Nausicaa. The Dwarven Lorde was angry at her loose tongue and even angrier when he was told that she had tried to escape her guard and return to the ship.

"I guess you have until you get back to convince me not to sell you in the slave market."

She quickly kneeled and began to kiss my feet. "Please master, please don't sell me. I promise I will be pleasurable to you."

"Ah, how could you say no to such a cutie?" Giggled Cloeia.

That night I lay on my cot, listening to the sound of the engine humming. Cloeia lay on my one side, Nausicaa lay clinging on the other. I couldn't sleep. A third girl and a dark smile were on my mind.

My intercom beeped.

"Sarpedon," I spoke into the box.

"Captain, we received a transmission from the comet before we passed into the Phlogiston."

"Yeah," I spoke. I swore on the Imoratia for I knew what came next.

"Dwarven Lord Xerxes is dead. He has been murdered. The Dark Elv prisoner has escaped and cannot be found. Xerxes family is asking for our help in finding her.

Our next tale, The story of the Fall of Illium and the purloined princess of Prophecy!