The Quest of Deimos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooh, girl now you have done it." Cloeia hopped up and down in my lap.

"Cloeia, I think you should be mistress of ceremonies."

"As you wish, Master." Cloeia held a grin that would make an imp sweat.

She slid off my lap and onto the table with the dancers. The music subsided. My warriors waited in anticipation of a show.

"Noble gentleman, tonight it is my honor to present to you a most poignant tragedy of ancient times, The Lamentations of the Dwarven Princess".

"Master, please it was an accident." Nausicaa was begging me, but it was fruitless. She was in Cloeia's hands now.

"Making her debutante performance, the Dwarven Princess herself, Nausicaa, seventh daughter of Lord Xerxes. Do I have any strong muscles to tie her down?"

The men were willing and quickly Nausicaa was picked up and laid on her stomach on one of the tables, her hands, and legs tied to its feet. As the men lifted her, Cloeia, tore off Nausicaa's slave shawl and stuffed it in her mouth.

"The poor princess has been captured and sold to the evil sultana's private harem. She has angered her mistress and has been summarily punished."

Cloeia went up behind her, a correctional switch in hand.

"The slave girl has been wicked and needs to be punished. Who should have the honor to warm this bitch's backside."

"The Sultana should do it!" roared a hobgoblin.

"Me," Cloeia asked in fake shock. She danced over to Nausicaa, enjoying the attention of the men. "A tiny little waif like me. How could I ever be able to teach her the kind of lesson she deserves with such slender arms?"

The men laughed. Suddenly, with all of her weight, she brought the switch down on Nausicaa's ass. It swished in the air before colliding with the volume of her flesh. Nausicaa screamed around the gag until her face was as red as her ass cheeks.

"Oh dear, said Cloeia, "I guess I don't know my own strength. This is fun."

Cloeia was brutal and unstoppable. The switch rose and fell, dancing against Nausicaa's skin.

Nausicaa cried, drool hanging from her bottom lip. The table shook with each viperous slash.

When she was finished with her games, Cloeia raked her fingers across Nausicaa's ass cheeks. Nausica wept quietly. Her hair was matted in sweat.

"Was I too hard on the princess?" She asked the crowd.

"No," yelled a centaur.

"Kiss and make up." Hissed one of the snake-men.

Cloea knelt. Her lips moved between Nausicaa's legs, and Nausicaa began to moan. She licked up across Nausica's labia and her asshole. Sephora strutted over in front of Nausicaa's red face and pulled out her gag. As Cloeia lapped at her rear, Sephora squatted and kissed her mouth. Nausicaa kissed back hungrily ignoring the cheering audience.

When Sephora pulled away, Nausica had her tongue out lapping like a hungry kitten.

Modrons came out and climbed up Cloea and Sephora's thighs until they both were wielding imitative but still effective phalluses.

Nausicaa gasped as Cloeia pressed it against her wet lips and Sephora pushed her modron phallus into her opened mouth. Nausicaa closed her eyes and suckled.

Soon Sephora held Nausicaa by her long red braid and fucked her mouth in time to Cloeia's thrusts from behind. Cloeia fucked with a raw power that you wouldn't expect from her size. She was merciless.

Nausicaa gagged and drooled as fucked her mouthpussy.

While my warriors reveled around them, the girls see-sawed poor Nausicaa until they drained multiple orgasms from her.

Cloeia pointed to the two elven girls and beckoned them with her fingers as they danced over. "The princess has a fat ass," she told them, "Look how it jiggles as I fuck her."

She had the elven dancers take turns slapping Nausicaa's ass and watching her asscheeks quake. Nausicaa was lost her own pleasure, no longer aware of the display she made for my hungry me. Her mind was starting to break. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head.

Around her, the mess hall had descended into an orgy. I pulled the girls off Nausicaa and picked her up from the table. Holding her over my shoulder, with my other hand around Cloeia's neck, I moved to my cabin.

***

Later that night, I put Nausicaa on all fours in the room. She was a sturdy dwarven girl and made a good table for Cloeia who I laid across her back. I was between her legs licking her. She writhed and moaned.

Beneath us, Nausicaa listened and tried to hold her position. I leaned up and pressed into her and started to fuck Cloeia slowly. It was rare for a slave to be pampered and so she enjoyed my attention on her body. I licked away at her pussy, enjoying every fold.

Nausicaa whimpered in sympathetic desire. Cloeia turned over so that she was straddling Nausicaa's back. I leaned up and pressed myself into her.

"Do you want to be fucked too?" She whispered in Nausicaa's ear.

Nausicaa nodded her head in shame.

"Fucked Like I am. Like a slave. Used for her master's pleasure."

Again Nausicaa nodded her head pathetically.

"Does your father keep slaves? Does he fuck them just like this? Do you ever watch his slaves and wish you could be just like them. A chain around your neck. Doing what you're told?"

"Yes," she whispered.

"Who is the slave your father keeps in his private quarters?"

"I can't-"

I thrust harder and Cloeia squealed.

"He feels amazing," She purred, " and you are missing out."

"Please."

"Uh, uh, uh. No dick until you tell us your father's secret. Who is the slave that he hides? Tell me and we can fuck him together."

Nausicaa whimpered and broke.

"The Sylvan empress sent a Dark Star elv to spy on my father. She was captured. He couldn't let her go, so he thought about killing her. But my father had never played with an Elv before. He enjoys doing so. It is a peculiar fetish the family tolerates. If the Elvs find out what he has done, they will come for his head. They do not permit their race to be enslaved."

I pushed Cloeia off Nausicaa with a squeak. With a slight adjustment, my dick was now pressed against Nausicaa's wetness. "Was the spy looking for your father's weapon? The device that can cut through shield walls?

"No, no please." She tried to push herself around me, but I held her firm by the waist.

"Answer," I growled.

"Yes," She moaned.

***

I slapped her in the face with my cock. My dick hung over her suckling mouth as she greedily slurped on my balls. My genetically modified musk was overpowering her mind, as was Chloeia between her legs.

"Please, Sir I want you to fuck me again. I've been good."

"Don't be a greedy slave. You and Cloeia will need to learn to share."

***

We flew our ship into the tail of the comet that floated around a white star. Passing through the atmospheric bubble, we started a landing approach and watched the town of Vaultus and the meteor iron vault door that led deeper into the comet's iron core, Lord Xerxes abode.

The ship landed on a beaten up landing pad. The carbon scoring from our last raid was still visible. I noted that no armed patrol came out to meet us. After his forces were decimated, Dwarven Lord Xerxes was keeping his men within the wall of the interior fortress. The outer spheres settlers that came with him would just have to fend for themselves.

The men disembarked to make mischief in the town before the vault doors. Dwarven tavern whores would be kept busy tonight.

Sarpedon and I took Nausicaa before the walls of Dwarven Lord Xerxes fortress. The doors were ornamented by two golden sphinxes, though one had been partially melted by laser cannon fire. You could see great rifts in the hull where our siege weapons struck. Some scaffolding suggested that Xerxes had started reconstructing his fortification but had not made many strides. His colony had pushed too far out past safe space where the protective influence of the Elvn Empire could not protect them. Now I knew why.

A guard met us at the door. I could sense the animosity beyond his helm. I had likely had a hand in killing some of his brethren, and I wondered whether Sarpedon and I were walking into a death trap. Still, I had a plan.

"Our esteemed patriarch, Dwarven Lord Xerxes of Xarpadon thanks you for the return of his daughter and invites you to stay and have dinner with him to discuss terms for the exchange of the weapon."

"I wouldn't have it any other way." I grinned at the guard.

He turned towards Nausicaa who was hobbled and leashed behind me.

"I will take the Princess now."

"She's all yours for now."

Nausicaa, fully broken, whimpered as the guard led her away, terrified of being forever kept from her new master. She shouldn't have worried. If my new plan worked, she would be back beneath my feet soon. I would have to punish her for doubting me.

He led us further into the grease-smoke chambers of the underground fortress. We passed under a ceiling of geometric mosaics held up by rectangular pillars. On the walls were painted lion-like creatures of myth, or perhaps an alien ecology I had been lucky enough not to encounter yet. Nonetheless, it was impressive. My nose flared at the stench of incense.

Soon I was in a hazy room filled with translucent drapes, illuminated by a central fire pit roasting some kind of comet rat.

The Dwarven Lord Xerxes entered in a robe of dark purple, his eyes rimmed with mascara, his beard dark and gleaming with oil and linked in gold rings. He moved to sit at the foot of the table and ate with his hands out of a bowl.

Sarpedon and I sat at the other end on divans.

"How goes your battle against Illium?"

"You know how it goes. We are in a siege. We can't get past their shield wall. Elvn proprietary technology."

The Lord smiled. "Do not expect sympathy on my account after what you stole from me. I have produced many beautiful daughters amongst my beautiful wives, but each one is precious like a gem."

"You're looking at it all wrong. You have a lot of gems, but what you don't have is a trading partner. Illium was your closest trading partner, and the next closest colony is months out. Monstrum Polis has been negotiating lucrative agreements with colonies up across the outer spheres. Colonies the Elvs will not extend their resources to protect."

"But the Elvs did not attack my fortress. They are not currently in my port polluting my subjects and burdening are wetnurses with halfbreeds."

"And paying good coins to do so. Look elves Polises did not lift one finger to assist you out here. They see your colony here as folly. Chief Aganon has an interest in protecting you here. His polis needs your ore. Unlike the Elvs, he has no interest in ruling with a heavy hand. You rule this colony however you wish and pay him a small tax for the protection of your shipping lanes."

The lord, nonchalant, ate from his bowl.

"But I wonder how long your chief's newly founded empire can last. He has already had his first taste of defeat, and he cannot stay outside those walls forever. Eventually, Elv reinforcements will come and push him back to Monstrum, and then it would be unwise of me to appear too friendly with my new conquerors.

"Well, with your new weapon I don't see that happening."

"But you've already given me my daughter back. What reason would I have to turn the weapon over to you now?"

This was the princess gambit, and it was now all or nothing. Xerxes thought he had won. I hoped he was wrong.

"I don't suppose your word is enough."

Dwarven Lord Xerxes smiled. He had but to lift a finger and behind him, from a dozen hidey-holes, his men could perforate us.

"My graces are tempted not to let you leave here with your heads. You despoiled my daughter. It was expected to be sure, and she again merely being my youngest at eighty, however, as a head of state, symbolically I cannot let that stand."

"Xerxes, I hope you are not thinking about reneging on the deal. Not with the prize that you might gain from our friendship."

I kept up my supercilious air hoping to lure him in with curiosity.

"And what could a friendship with Chief Aganon give me that I could not also receive from Elvs?"

"Elv slaves."

Xerxes froze.

"In the inner spheres, Elvs are the only race forbidden from being taken as slaves through war or pillage. A polis agora found to have bought or sold an Elv slave is blasted into ash, its citizens wiped from existence by Elv warships. Because of this, an Elv slave is the rarest of commodities. You know that. I know that. And Monstrum sells them by the bushel."

The lord grimaced. He was beginning to suspect. "You must think I am some kind of dilettante like your chief to want such a thing. "

"I know you are just such a dilettante. And so am I. There is no greater pleasure than putting a haughty elv princess or amazon under your yoke. You should know. You have one in your dungeon."

"Foolish slut." Xerxes threw the bowl into the fire.

This is where a delicate touch needed to be had. Luckily, my enemies tended to underestimate me.

"Don't be too angry with her. Besides, I think your daughter showed great forethought. You now have a trade partner who can keep you steadily supplied with the quantity and quality of slaves that you cannot get anywhere else."

Xerxes swigged his wine. And dropped it on the table. A mouseling slave like my girl Cloeia, all jingling bangles, and piercings, stepped forward to take it and replaced it with a full glass.

"I suppose. You are correct. I am just such a dilettante. Very well, we amend the deal. Trade will continue with Monstrum. This time, you provide Elv slaves along with your other goods, and we will provide comet ore to Monstrum. This should prove beneficial to us both."

"The weapon too. I need it tonight."

The King nodded. "The technology to cut through Elv shielding is one of our most guarded secrets. You may have the weapon, but not the techne that allows for its make."

"Fair enough. But I have one more thing. I want to see the Elv."

"Why?" He asked.

"Curiosity. I've only met a Dark Star Elv once before when I was a slave in the Terminal Sphere fighter pits."

The king nodded. "I suppose it hurts no one. I will bring her here. She can commemorate our trade agreement.

They brought her in on a Dwarven slave rack. Each of its three robotic arms was attached to chains that collared her wrists and ankles that lifted her up so she was hanging. She had a ball gag in her mouth. Her purple skin was crisscrossed with violet whip marks. She lay slumped, tortured, and exhausted. I recognized her instantly.

The assassin. The one who tried to kill me; who inadvertently freed me. The one I was always looking over my shoulder expecting her blade. The Empress's assassin. It was enough to make me thank the Inmoratia.

"Pull her over the table." Ordered the Dwarven Lord. She groaned as the machine whirred spinning her so that her body lay flat and detained on the table. Quickly, the Dwarven lord brought in his lawyers and we wrote up the document together detailing our new agreement.

Laying the document on her belly, the Dwarven lord pulled out a large candle and dripped it across her flesh. She squealed at him around the gag and glared daggers. He sealed the document with a wax seal against her quivering flesh. She was crying and cursing in gagged high elven.

"Do you mind if I talk to her alone?"

"You will not harm her."

"No, I just wish. A Dark Star Elv ending up in a Dwarven Lorde's dungeon. She must have quite the story to tell."

The Dwarven Lorde smiled. "She tried to kill me. She was the reason why I left the inner spheres. I assumed that the Elv Polis must know of my secret desires. I took her with me. When one is frustrated there is no better feeling than taking it out on the ass of your enemy."

"I want to sweeten the deal. I have two scores of High Elv slaves. The finest of the first stock captured before the wall came up. I will give them all to you for her."

"Ha! You'd give me platinum for anthracite. What is the trickery here? Or should I not look in a gifted Elvs mouth. No matter she is not for sale."

"Then promise me that she will never be freed." I cursed under my breath. I was being too obvious.

"Your daughter then. I have enjoyed her hospitality and as you say you have many other gems."

The Dwarven Lorde spat on the ground. "The brat slut. I wish her mother never bore her now that I know how you have loosened her tongue as well as everything else. No, her mother will nag if she finds I let her go."

He left me with the Elv. I pulled the gag from her wet lips and grabbed her chin. I pulled her head up until her eyes met mine. She had been beaten and drugged by the Dwarven guards. She was barely cognizant of anything but pain.

I touched the Aleithein collar around her neck. Lies would burn her.

"Do you remember me?" I asked her.

"You know this Elv?" Asked Sarpedon.

I nodded.

"The killer from Hel's Pit." She growled. Her lips were parched.

"No that's my brother. We did meet though."

"Oh, the smaller one. I remember you. At the fighter pits. "

"You tried to buy us."

She nodded. She was exhausted.

"Why?"

"I wished to dissect you, know what you were and what made you. Then I was going to kill you."

"You snuck into my slave pen and gave me this scar."

I reached down to where a wicked mark trailed across my body. "You thought you had killed me."

"You were an abomination." She growled. "A mutant experiment. No one there saw what you really were, but I could not let you live, you or your brother."

"You ended up saving me. They pulled my body out of the pit and dumped me in a charnel pit. They thought I was dead. I awoke later, my side on fire, amongst rotting flesh and bottom-feeding carrion."

She tried to bite me. The gyros whirred as her neck flexed as she tried to reach my throat with my teeth.

"He hasn't fucked you has he?"

She sneered. "He just likes his pain. He wants to see me wear it."

"Of course, he knows about your Elv weakness. If he fucks you, you are broken, and you will come to crave his blows. He wants you to hate him.

"Why did you try to kill me?"

"You have Kodalycian blood in you, you and Killer both."

I winced. That was a secret that I did not want out.

"You are mistaken. The Lycians died millennia ago."

"The Lycians are not a tribe, they were a pathogen."

"Still, they are gone or so the legends say. You glassed their planet and erased them from existence. You forced every race to undergo antigenic vaccines to keep them from multiplying."

" I once fought in the Lycian wars. I watched as their warhounds broke through our shields and ripped us to shreds. I watched their flesh heal from every armament we threw at them. They were a tribe of great warriors, and the most deadly was the Koda. That is what is inside you."

I growled. I never knew how the Grey got access to a Lycian mutagen, or how he had altered it in his research. But he took us before the Infernali came in and annexed our planet. The first thing the Infernali did was vaccinate Earth's populace against the virus. But it was too late for me and my brothers. Our primitive genetic code was a fecund breeding ground for the virus.

It had changed us into monsters. If the Elvs knew of us, it would lead to purges of ungodly proportions. I thought about wringing the Elvs neck, despite what our host said.

"You're wrong."

She smiled. "I can't lie."

"Be that as it may. The information will soon be of no use to you. Xerxes is going to take your head."

"Perhaps, I tell him what you are, abomination"

"No, I know what you are, assassin. You keep secrets. "

"The blood in you and your brother's veins once almost destroyed all of Elvdom. I am going to kill you."

With her puffy broken lips, she smiled, and my blood ran cold.