All Comments on 'The Questionnaire Ch. 02'

by budd100

Sort by:
  • 104 Comments
sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
Phew! That was rough! Nice follow up

I see where Dilliard was coming from! If they got back together after the first meeting at the restaurant she would been back to cheating on him. He did the only thing left to do and that was walk away. So you never did finish this story, is there going to be a total conclusion? It looks Like these 2 tortured souls have never found the love, happiness, friendship they had being apart. Now that Janet has had therapy and supposedly changed according to the incident Dilliard witnessed in the hall is Dilliard willing to try again? Please tell us what happens.

Thanks for writing!

Sexmate

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Only one thing wrong with this story

Just at the end, the story takes a severe left turn. Sure, she had the "appropriate" response, but how in the heck did the discussion develop, in the first place?!

-- Ken

charleybearcharleybearabout 19 years ago
Finish the story.

I like the way you worked in the additonal STD test and the result. I think this was a very good story in total including the first installment. I still think you need to bring it to a final conclusion.

Charleybear

beesfanbeesfanabout 19 years ago
Good.

Firstly, from my pov I think the story is now complete. The two main characters have clawed their way back to a position where full reconciliation is possible, and sufficient time has passed to make this a realistic outcome. The two chapters hang together well and combined make a satisfying read. The problem clearly was that she was a borderline submissive and it would have been interesting for the author to have given his ideas on how the doctor (presumably a pschychiatrist?) treated this 'condition'. I, too, was a little concerned about the paragraph added at the end. The purpose was clearly to demonstrate 'problem solved', which is fine, but the device used was a little clumsy in that it's probably rare for a guy to approach an unknown woman in a public restroom and start telling her what he expects from her sexually without having some expectation of getting her to comply. If so, why did he have that expectation in this case?

But these are minor quibbles. I have enjoyed all of this author's stories so far and look forward to future postings.

SalamisSalamisabout 19 years ago
A Nice Finish

I liked this chapter much better than the last one. You confirmed a number of thoughts I had about Dillard and Janet. In the end, I had much more empathy for her than I did for him.

Dillard is a man of few words and very little action. Not only does he never confront the man you cavorted with his wife, the story does not even mention him ever even having INTENT to confront him. In contrast, Josh is a man of action. He does what Dillard cannot or will not do.

Josh had relationships. His neighbors informed him of his wife’s betrayal. His boss backs him, assists in removing brad from the company, and even recommends an attorney for him. Brad clearly has friends.

I was left wondering if Dillard had ANY real relationships. He seemed like a very guarded personality. The questionnaire he writes requires yes or no answers. Why? Was he afraid of open discussion? When his sister-in-law calls I expect a conversation, certainly, he had known her for many years and their families had been close, yet Dillard has another very short and guarded conversation. In fact, most of the dialog Dillard has divulges little of his feelings.

Dillard then takes 6 months to make a decision on his marriage. He seeks no guidance, obtains no counsel, and just flounders for 6 months. His wife meets with him and in complete honesty tells him everything. At the point she divulges her last sexual encounter some weeks before, my opinion of her changed for the better. You saw the beginning of her recovery. Unfortunately, I saw absolutely no change in Dillard.

In 3 years, Janet goes through another messy divorce and then seeks the help of a Doctor. In those same 3 years Dillard does nothing and is still ‘not comfortable’ with any woman.

By the end of this tale, you left us with some hope that these two might reunite. However, I wondered if he was ready or worthy of such a relationship. Janet might have been his only friend.

Thanks for a thought provoking story.

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
well done

Great story I don't see how it could end any different. He gave her six months to be fathful to him and show him she loved only him and even though he was ready to let her come back he couldn't. Maybe thing would have been diferent if Dillard would have know about her problem but that was not known til much later. I also understand the writter wanting us to draw our own conclusion for a ending, however I would have liked to read about a happy ending for this couple

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
well done

Great story I don't see how it could end any different. He gave her six months to be fathful to him and show him she loved only him and even though he was ready to let her come back he couldn't. Maybe thing would have been diferent if Dillard would have know about her problem but that was not known til much later. I also understand the writter wanting us to draw our own conclusion for a ending, however I would have liked to read about a happy ending for this couple

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Nice, but

I've read too many of these where it is the husband who relents and they reconcile. Oh sure, they may have some problems, but in the end she's forgiven and he's the one who has to adjust. I liked it that they ended as friends and nothing more. (From that, I'm sure it's easy to tell that I think another chapter would be a bad idea. The story is over.)

The "but" is that, even with him capitulating and taking her back, he's still the one who hasn't go on with his life. Why is it in so many of these it is the wrong party who, even after the resolution, is still the wronged party? She's moving on with her life, but he's still treading water, and there are so many exacly like that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
2 wounded birds

Dillard seems very introverted, lonely, closed. the only person, he only freind in the world, was really his cheating wife. she had stayed his friend since he was young. and he was so desperate he went back to friendship at the story ending.

it all makes me wonder if Dillard had be abused/bullied in his childhood. it might explain why Dillard is so shattered, and doesn't recover like Janet does.

like other commentators, the final events in the bathroom leave me questioning - how did she get in that situation. how does kneeing one jerk in a public place mean she is not going to run off with the next guy who makes googly eyes?

i do not see the need for continuation. the story is good as it stands.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Pathetic

In the end, he showed he was a wimp after all. He hasn’t found the a woman who feels right in three years, so he figures he’ll never find her? So he goes back to one who’s already proven herself to be the wrong one?

Not only that, but she cares for him so much that she marries someone else before three years are up. Wow, he must really be special.

The idiot should have headed the other way as soon as he saw her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Applause Author

I appreciate your abilities and theme immensely.

There are comments about your lead character which are troublesome. A sensitive person can be calculating and introverted in large part. Difficult to open up to the majority of people around them. It's a trust thing especially since some experiences like this defeat an interest to be open enough to suffer again. Well, die a little to live again - take a chance as this life is not a dress rehersal.

Please continue to grow as an author as I and many others appreciate your time spent and growing talent which comes from your past efforts, experiences and some of the comments (pick and choose tho). (Note: crotch not crouch as in bend over - a common misteake eh)

Again thanks and Regards

jimrayjimrayabout 19 years ago
Please Read And Respond!!!

I think that all comenters would like to know: Why didn't he ask if there were others during all of there time together before she got caught? All of the calls not accounted for on the recording? The things done for the lover and not the husband were not addresed or cleared up, she never volentered much, answering only what he had asked. Was she hiding more, afterall she was easily bedded at the party after being caught,why didn't that make him wonder? Her actions at the resturant at the end, could they have been staged? Why had she cheated, for how long, were there others, nothing from her to clear any of this up. You would think if she realy wanted him back in her life ,she would have been totalty upfront and honest with everything after being caught without him asking!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
The First Chapter had possibilities

Then you turned him into a pathetic weenie. Geez, the whore cheated twice, once in their bed. And the other time when she knew everything was on the line. And he's such a loser he can't move on with his life. Take her back and he gives her a license to fuck around. I thought you had potential, oh well, another "cheating whore wife, wimp husband" writer.

Questionnaire didn't mean shit, did it!

sherlock40sherlock40about 19 years ago
The wife mentioned that she had been to a

psychiatrist after her second marriage. Why didn't this guy go see one? The doctor could have shown him, it wasn't his fault and maybe he could have moved on with his life. Why didn't he join a bowling or darts or pool league. Hell, if he was desparate he could have turned to religion even. His wife has a serious esteem problem and has been beaten down. I don't condone for a moment what she did, but she seems to have improved more since their divorce. If you do write another chapter for this story, have the husband get a life! Either with her or without her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
I frankly don't know where I am on this story

You have certainly stirred up a hornet's nest from the comments on "The Questionnaire." That part is good, and the story and some of the comments leave much food for thought. That is the reason I gave it a 5. You have left some things out that may have helped to explain him and his actions or lack thereof a little more. When we question our feelings about a story you have done your job as an author.

DavefoDavefoabout 19 years ago
I liked it

I liked it. Period. I don't read these stories (normally)

with the intent to psychoanalyze the characters. I find myself

thinking of those things and usually laugh at myself.

For God's sake, it is a fictional story! Thank you for writing it, and sharing it with us.

I hope you have a good weekend and write us another fine story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Question

I really liked both sections, however two major questions come to mind.

This is a woman who had an obvious problem. Brad comes on to her and tells her what to do, she does it. Her sister comes over to help her move and and says, "Take everything" and she does it. Some guy comes on to her at a party and says, "Here's what you are going to do", and she does it. The second husband apparently does the same. Then finally after a second divorce gets psychological help, seemingly because her lawyer told her she needed help.

The questions then are:

1. How can Dillard have been her friend from childhood and her spouse for years without seeing this problem and seeking to address it with her.

2. How come it took this long for the problem to do the damage it did to there relationship. I can't imagine this was hidden for all this time. No other man had hit on her like Brad?

Having raised these questions, I still have to say that I really enjoyed the story. Keep writing. You have become one of my favorite authors.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
two sick people

you write with the emotion of someone who is to under control ,when you have to be dead in side not to get mad.this women was selfish and fuck over you and you kept coming back for more.that is a wimp of some kind.

Joe_AvgJoe_Avgabout 19 years ago
I agree with Salamis on this one

I give the author credit for writing the first cheating wife story in which I dont feel bad for the husband. Since I usually have sympathy for the cheated spouse even when they arent featured in the story, thats an accomplishment. I guess that makes me an unsympathetic bastard but such is life.

I even realize that Dillard being so withdrawn likely makes the affair & divorce that much harder on him but I still cant bring myself to care about him too much. In fact, I find myself wondering why the wife stayed with him as long as she did. Living with a guy that needy would surely get on even the most tolerant person's nerves after a while. He needs to find a woman just as needy as himself so they can live happily ever after in a nice co-dependent relationship.

To those who fill in the blanks with a reunion after the end of part 2, I disagree. His ex is even further from the person he needs than she was during her affair. She has grown as a person by seeking help with her 'problems' (desire to submit isnt an actual mental illness irl) & shown that she isnt hung up on Dillard by getting remarried and divorced again. Definately not the type of doting, dependant wife that Dillard will need until he finally gets help.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I don't know about this one.

I gave the first chapter 100. However, in this one the husband/ex-husband is some kind of crazy. He doesn't know what he wants and can't get on with his life. He shouldn't be penalized more than the ex-wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Getting Helped?

people make too much excuses for their actions --- whatever actions; THEN they go into a lot of spasms, jerks, tears, and mostly fake remorse at the doctor shrink's office, talking mostly neo Freudian nonsense.

the waiting of 6 months, as specified by Dillard, is not bad in and of itself. it is, as Salamis and other have alluded to, the non-action on the guy's part that is bad.

what the cheating person does or does not do should not be a big factor in someone in Dillard's position to be pre-occupied with; again, it is HIS/her own plan of action that count

a truly thinking person does NOT need some $200 a hour shrink to make (help make is to make) decisions for him/her; they should simply say, after some serious reflection, "this is what I will do, for my own selfish good, for my own well being and sanity,,," and THEN do it, even if it is a walk to the edge of doom, to borrow the old gentleman's phraseology,,,

(whether that's to "take" the wrong-doing person back into one's life or not whether they accept it is THEIR choice, too, of course). but, yes, it is bad when the readers are starting to feel more sympathetic towards the cheating spouse than the idiot sitting at home, feeling sorry for himself/herself or, worst, befuddled by the whole thing, unable/unwilling to make constructive decsions,,,

sorry, I must admit I took no more than 2 minutes to scan through the story; I did not read it close enough to see if Dillard, even as the wronged party, actually deserves LESS sympathy than the cheating wife, who continued to cheat up to 3 weeks before meeting him?, is that the deal?,,,

what a munker!, if that's so!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I see the pain in the story

I see the pain in the story affecting Dillard. To me it is clear that Dillard gave Janet a chance in the first 6 months and she failed. Janet in the questionaire answered the questions, but did not make it clear how much she hurt and how much she understood the pain Dillard had.

With the sex in the 6 month cooling period it is clear that she could not control herself, but it is not Dillard that would know that prior to the affair.

I can see them together in the future but both need counselling, not just her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
IT HAD ALOT OF POTENTIAL

First part was great and the story had great potential, but than u really screwed it up. I mean the bitch cheated on him repeatedly and he still took her back or so it seems. Stupif bastard should have left the whore and never even seen her again. Some may think that i am being harsh, even cold, but such is life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nice wrapup

Your writing continues to improve. This was an interesting story. Hard to say if they can work it out, but she at least she finally understood her problem and got help for it.

Look forward to your future stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
?

How many more had she been fucking that he did not know about?Another husband made out to be a wimp.Pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Like Janet this story sucked cock

Let me see If I have this right ...

she KNOWS that he knows--- chapt 1 when she dropped the glass onto the floor

she cuts her hair AFTER she recognizes that Hubby knows or at least suspects some thing....

the hubby says straight to her face meaningful words about love and committment

wife then Fucks the guy in her martial bed...

Throws the questionaire out!!!

Never ever says she was sorry in anyway about what she did to the Hubby until prodded

Wife Never tells her friend what happened!!!!

then KNOWING she has to wait 6 months to dee her "beloved hubby" ... KNOWING about the 6 month wait...

gets slightly drunk and fucks some guy at party...

and b/c she slaps some guy and knees 1 guy in the balls 1 time (big fucking deal)

he THEN takes her back?!!!?!?!!? Oh my god....

are you fucking kidding me? what a god damn pussy ass turd of man the hubby is...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
i agree w/ Joe_Avg

after all his pain and considerable amount of time, he should have been able to move on w/ his life. Dillard has a problem and needs the same amount of help as his ex-wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
It was obvious

It was obvious that there could never be a reconciliation and that she would cheat again when she had a chance. To quote her: "At that time I didn't care about anything but Brad and fucking him. He took over my life and everything in it. I still don't know to this day what happened to me and why I let him do that to you and me. I wish I had the answer."

If she didn't have an answer for her cheating she would certainly do it again.

It's kind of interesting, two weak individuals, both terribly flawed, and even if they had been friends all their lives, they'd never be again together - or be friends ever again. Maybe that's why they gravitated towards each other in the first place, maybe the basis for their friendship, they were both very needy.

waratahwaratahalmost 17 years ago
This was nicely done

As has been said earlier, the sensitivity of the questionaire lifts it from OK to good.

Content wise I'm finding it hard to understand reconcilliation when the cheating spouse lies ahead of cheating/repeat cheating. But hey its a personal opinion isn't it.

bornagainbornagainover 16 years ago
Nancys penince

I think Nancy learned her lesson and what she has to do to keep her relationship with him i bet she learned those moves from him .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
No

Why go back to a wh**e. I wouldn't, she says that another guy controlled her life? And you are going to let her mindf*ck you again.. No way.. this story is not to my liking..Yoron

bruce22bruce22almost 16 years ago
Interesting Story

I get the feeling that Shakespeare would turn this into

a great play. The people who want him to go to a good shrink have it right. Nothing wimpish here. The moment that he saw the new STD result he knew that she continued vulnerable. She had no control over her self. The epilogue gives a chance but

needs a lot more testing. His problems are as large as hers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
NOT WITH A 10 FOOT POLE

SHOULD HE EVER TOUCH THIS WHORING BITCH ! ! !

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Terrible!

If you love extreme wimpy self humiliating stories - this one is for you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
SUCKER

He is a sucker.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
reliable

a cynic would say that she is just a breath away from another brad,and that guy just did not do it for her

glk19glk19almost 15 years ago
what a punk

another wuss story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
DREAMER

ONCE A WHORE ALWAYS A WHORE!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
No fucking way!

This bitch is seriously fucked up. No way I would trust her again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
budd100; can you contract words?

I like the plot but your lack of contractions makes the story sound as if written by a junior high student. Get with the grammar.

norcal62norcal62over 14 years ago
budd100; can you contract words?

I like the plot but your lack of contractions makes the story sound as if written by a junior high student. Get with the grammar.

hawkeye007hawkeye007over 13 years ago
No way!

There is no way that I'd take the bitch back. She had completely fucked up and was not worth his time.

oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
This was some fucked up shit.

I hope none of it was true.

bigguy323bigguy323over 13 years ago
What a pitiful husk of a hollow man.

Unbelievably wimpy. So sad.

huedogghuedoggabout 13 years ago
I agree with BigGuy

he is creampie ready

saratusaratuabout 13 years ago
Your writing was good,

However sometimes a happy ending isn't always a good ending. R.T.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Lame story about wimp and a stupid slut

He should have beat her to death in the first story. Shed just a lying slut who blames every one else for her pathetic life.

What a wimpfest of bullshit this story was.

I'm surell the nancy boys out there are whacking off to it, but the real men are let wondering how she was left alive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Writing DEFINITELY not good and a pathetic story.

Old story. Crappy when written and crappy now. Cuckolded wimp husband and a typical forgiven slut whore wife. These are really pathetic excuses of human beings who write this kind of crap. Hopefully the author does occasionally check comments so this asshole can at least get my take on him (her).

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
3 or 4 years is too long.

Females of all species are going to cheat. It is in their nature due to natural selection. There is nothing he can do about that and Janet is who he needs and he should have forgiving her and not wasted several years nor put him and her through several years of unnecessary pain.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 12 years ago
"I saw her knee the man in the crouch "

Did she leave the standing man alone? The sitting man? What did she have against men when they crouch?

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago

"and only after I got married and divorced again . . ."

Holy crap this girl didn't waste any time pining over her first husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
this woman is mentally ill, get the hell away from her

STD testing after one week might catch some STDS but not most. Testing a month, 3 months, 6 months, a year later might prove a real negative. Why even talk to this mental retard?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Crap!

I hated this stupid story. 0stars

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Damn

The divorce was the right thing to do. The cunt got married and divorced in the three years since you've seen her. The only thing worth doing with her is to fuck her silly. Always with a condom. And make sure you see other women so she knows that you are free to fuck others as she is only a casual fuck now.

Decent tale.

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 10 years ago
I like the story

I hate the wife and pity the husband. She is a selfish hussy and he is a pathetic shell of a man, lacking in strength and social skills. Two damaged people locked in an embrace both are two sick to break.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not likely!

Why would any sane man even remotely consider staying or remarrying a two-bit cheating slut of a woman. Once a slut, always a slut. If he fucks her again he better have a 2x4 tied across his ass to keep from falling in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good one

he needs to cut the ties to ex wife... she has a LONG history... sad but the past and present will come back to impact him...if he lives to 90 and stays close to her... he will always having to forgive her for her actions... 4 stars

connoisseur29connoisseur29over 9 years ago
****

Burn the bitch! Your handle on the English language (or spelling) is not the best. You use the word "was" instead of "were" several times. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Janet is a submissive whore

Dillard would be wise to never have anything to do with her again outside of a pleasant conversation. A submissive makes for a poor wife, especially one who can't say no to other men.

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago
Submissive maybe, Liar definitely

A submissive person can still be an honest person. Her problem was not her submission, it was her willingness to use deception to have what she wanted. Liars are people who think they can use their will to bend reality. They can provide false data to others, and it may work for a period of time, but over time that data will be weighed against other information and proved false. In some cases, if a person is adept at detecting deception, they can often determine a lie within the context of the information provided.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

fucking wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
since she never

Mentioned the incident she is still deceiving him. If he takes her back as anything but FWB she will cheat again

Don't believe me read about True Story posted on Facebook account of dearbornmt@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Weak

Weak effort, your male lead is a coward wimp...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

The story started out ok, then mr. wimp was put into the story. How can a man thinks he is a man when instead he acts like a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
hmmm

OK she sounds submissive.

Some therapy can help, but husband needs deal with it and give her what she needs and be dominate.

Bad that she had sex again, good that she told him.

Bad she married someone else, note he didnt.

Now why would she do that and not try get her husband back? She certainly didnt wait for him.

That would give a guy pause.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
HUH?

I thought this chapter was supposed to finish the story.

Paul in Oklahoma

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
She's

a poor bet.

Good to read a story where the husband wasn't an idiot for marrying her in the first place. He is an idiot for considering spending five more minutes with her.

Good yarn though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
It's a shame there's no part 3

I would have liked to have read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
3*

Finish the story please

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Odd personality disorder.

If he can't do any better than sloppy thirds from this wacko then he deserves whatever shit she eventually will dump on him. Is it fun to write stories about stupid men?

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Trust

When let him down twice, and she'll do it again. Poor choice.

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
....

So he took her back? Meh. His funeral

1*

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 5 years ago
High risk, but may be worth it.

She was weak and could not resist the attention of other men. Perhaps she really did find the strength and confidence she needed. I understand him taking a chance on her, but I could also understand him keeping his eye on her in the future.

This is an excellent example of how a relationship is so easily destroyed and so difficult to rebuild.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 5 years ago
So he might get back together after she’s had a many weeks affair with Brad,

... but when she fully admits, without prompting, to a “one night stand”, that might be considered rape, he dumps her? Does not compute.

Because it is basically well written — 3-stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
etchiboy, where you raped as a transgender

she didn't even whisper the word "rape" and you spray just like that guys load hit you in the face.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Grammar

Your grammar is atrocious. It really distracted me and ruined the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Grammer

That’s the problem with academics and people like them, all the think about is spellings and grammar. I do understand but they do not understand is persons like me that has really bad dyslexia. That said, I had no issues with the grammar or spelling. I would rather be as I am and have really good lateral thinking than get bogged down so that one cannot understand the gist of poor grammar or spelling.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Again

Still think he made a bad choice. She'll hurt him again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This is an...

...everyday, ordinary, run-of-the-mill neighborhood one-star special. And that is the ONLY kind of special it is!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmm

Serial cheater.

Intentionally gets drunk with a guy after her?

No sane guy would even talk to her again.

And no one told Brad's wife?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hazards to society and the gene pool

Both of these characters should remain single indefinitely. If either chooses not to be celibate he/she should seek surgically induced infertility.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A women with a problem and a man deeply in love with a women with a problem.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Addendum to my previous comment. This author hasn't published anything for years so any of you who want to abuse the author or their story are wasting your time.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 3 years ago

Wow. This is some gay shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Total bullshit, the stupid bitch will never change.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The author managed to convey their life-long friendship. Well done for that.

LWlurker

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's all that big bad Brad's fault. He seduced her, he "convinced" her to cheat on her husband in their marriage bed, he talked her into humiliating her husband. Janet was as innocent and as gullible as a babe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

are all your characters wimps. needs to grow a pair

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Reread, changed my vote from 3/5 to 2/5, he is a cuck wimp after all and she’s a bitch.

Toss her to the curb and leave her there.

Cito22Cito22almost 2 years ago

Not much backbone, soul, or view of self for the MC. Maybe he needed the doctor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fuck ..u HD to write the second part! U had to show ur cucky and wimpy behaviour? Man…cunts like u even in real life love sucking cum out of used pussies!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Slut!

Don't see how be can think of hsving anything moreto do with her after Brad.

jopstorm(1945)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I didn't think it was possible but the second part was even worse than the first.

amygdalaamygdalaabout 1 year ago

Wow I really disliked reading this. I'm sorry but on a visceral level this was downright un-appealing. Fundamentally her need to be dominated and ordered around and his need to have a self sufficient and capable partner will always cause a clash. They make good friends but bed partners and spouses not so much.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

An interesting point: if they were friends from early childhood and her family never really liked him, then why didn't they end the relationship between them at the stage of innocent childhood friendship or later at the stage of teenage infatuation? And for what reason, in fact, did they dislike him so much?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The first part was average. This part is just bad.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous