All Comments on 'The Quiet Beach Shop'

by fae_fatale

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice. It was a hot tale in and of itself, but you left it open ended in case you want to add to it in the future. Which I truly hope you do. Good job. 5/5 stars.

Dewey Cheatham

SirKevinSirKevinover 1 year ago

Uncomplicated setup, a bit of perspective from all of the characters, and a fun scene! Thanks for writing this, and well done! Looking forward to more.

nighthawk22204nighthawk22204over 1 year ago

Love it! I have often looked for service like that, still lookin!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So sucking fucking hot, the lucky fucker playing with two red hot cunts. I absolutely adore Cunt in every way, especially when the one that I am fucking is eating another. I also love to eat cunt while fucking another. More and more like this please and soon. Cunt crazed fucker, Lancashire, UK.

MandarinfishMandarinfishover 1 year ago

Well written, but I feel it needs a warning / tags. Subject isn’t for me, perhaps this may sit better in another category?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just read this again, and acted it out with my two live in fuck buddies, absolutely fab, spent the whole day sucking and fucking each other’s brains out. The three of us so fucking hot for more and more. Cunt crazed fucker, Lancashire, UK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story- need to further build sequel and have more storytelling on prequel on how twins first fucked, would be an interesting read.

ScottishTexanScottishTexan10 months ago

Cute for a fantasy. But not much of a story. It was so unrealistic that I couldn’t buy into the premise myself.

And trust me, I picked up a total stranger on a flight home from Atlanta to Houston once. We made out for most of the flight. I stayed in touch with her and tried the long distance relationship thing but she ended up going back to the loser fiancée who was physically abusive. Go figure. 🤔 You can't save them sometimes.

But even as much as my real life adventure was unrealistic, I gave up on this story. 2/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous