The Quiet Beach Shop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm gonna cum!" He warned, tightening his hold on Cleo's hips and quickening his pace. He kept his cock deep inside her, thrusting as fast as he could. If he was going to creampie this beautiful woman, he'd want to do it while riding this wave of pleasure. No tact. Only desire.

Cleo had a moment of what was either clarity, or even more depravity. She wasn't sure, and she didn't care. With a groan, she pushed her ass back against Xander. She forced him back enough that when she moved forward again, his cock fell out of her. The two moaned in pleasurable disappointment once they were separated. "On my face." She demanded breathlessly, turning around and bringing her face crotch level with Xander.

"M-Me too!" Alex said quickly, scrambling to get beside Cleo in front of Xander's cock.

Xander had no objections. He didn't care as long as he got to cum. He took his cock in hand and quickly started stroking himself, his shaft thoroughly lubricated from Cleo's pussy. The two girls looked at him desperately and expectantly. Cleo wore a tired smile, and Alex held her mouth open and tongue out. He had never seen his usually more reserved sister act so lewd, and the look she gave him quickly sent him over the edge. He barely managed to aim as he came. One spurt of cum shot across Alex's mouth, half finding its mark on her tongue, the other half of the spurt splattering onto her cheek. Xander quickly changed focus, another cumshot landing over Cleo's smiling lips, causing the blonde to grin widely into the second, weaker cumshot.

Alex dove in, taking Xander's sensitive cockhead into her mouth and milking the final droplets. Her twin brother could barely handle the overstimulation and had to pull away, but she had gotten what she wanted. With a mouth full of cum, she crashed her lips against Cleo's, opening her mouth wide so their tongues could play with Xander's cum once again. Cleo happily obliged, moaning eagerly into the sloppy kiss. She pulled away so she could lick the extra cum off of Alex's cheek, and Alex licked over Cleo's lips so they had as much to play with as possible.

Xander caught his breath, watching the erotic sight unfold for the second time this morning. His cock eventually shrank down to a completely flaccid state. The two women continued to kiss. Even after they seemed to have swallowed all of his semen once again, they still kept their bodies, lips, and tongues pressed together. They didn't look like they'd be stopping anytime soon. Not to mention the store was left unattended this entire time. "Hey." He said, trying to get their attention.

"What?" Alex snapped, glaring at her brother.

"Woah. Calm down, I was just-"

Cleo burst out laughing. "Oh you two are just so cute." She stood up, legs shaking slightly. "I should really get going, though. My friends are gonna start wondering where I am." She picked up her swimsuit pieces and started to tie them back in place.

"Oh..." The two said in unison, earning another playful giggle from the blonde.

"I'll be sure to visit again soon. Maybe I'll even bring said friends." She winked at the two before giving a friendly wave. "Bye bye for now!" Cleo pranced her way out of the gift shop's backroom, leaving her shorts, and the naked twins behind.

12