The Quislin Complication

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fred was unbuttoning his shirt as Carol enthusiastically fellated him. This seemed to me to be a very good idea, but I was so intent on watching Carol that I didn't follow his example. I was also a bit scared to break the spell. I didn't want to spook Ingrid, after all.

I stole a look over at Ingrid, who was still watching the others. She glanced over at me then and gave me a smile. I smiled back, hoping to encourage her. I thought about getting up to go over and give her the equivalent of what Carol was giving her husband, but just then, Carol was drawing back from Fred and pushing his legs together.

I watched as Carol climbed up in the chair with Fred, straddling his lap. I couldn't take my eyes off her naked back and ass as she reached down to take hold of Fred's cock, still wet with her saliva. She lifted it and got it into position, just inside her labia, and paused.

"I'm going to fuck your husband now, Ingrid," Carol said while looking directly at Fred, who now had his hands on her ass. "Is that alright with you?"

"Yes, fuck him, Carol!" Ingrid said from much closer to me than before.

I turned to see that she had gotten up, come over to stand close to me on the couch, taken off her top and bra, and was now peeling herself out of her skirt, under which she was not wearing any panties. I smiled up at her, pausing only for a moment to admire those full breasts of hers, and quickly began unbuttoning my shirt.

I glanced over at Carol and Fred, only to see my lover's back and ass moving sensuously as she ground herself down on his cock. Fred's fingers were squeezing her butt and I could only assume his mouth was on her breasts.

I sat up a bit to get my shirt off and would have stood up to get rid of my pants and underwear, but I was suddenly being kissed by a very naked and energetic Ingrid. Her tongue pushed into my willing mouth, and I felt her tits against my chest. Her hands were down at my waist, quickly undoing my belt buckle, then my pants. She pulled away just long enough to yank my slacks and underwear down and over my legs, tossing them over to land in the easy chair she'd vacated. I was still wearing my socks, but Ingrid apparently didn't care about those.

Instead, she was on me again, kissing me passionately, almost wildly, while her hand had grasped my already very hard cock, pulling on it and twisting it a bit. My hands moved over her back and down to her ass, squeezing it much as her husband had been doing to Carol.

She broke our kiss, looked me in the eyes, and said, "Fuck me!"

I smiled and nodded. I thought she wanted me to roll us over at least, but Ingrid was in too much of a hurry for that. She shifted around on me a bit. I felt her adjusting my cock, and then the wonderful sensation of her pussy enveloping the head and then the shaft. She was extremely wet and so very tight and hot. We were kissing again, hungrily, and Ingrid was working her body against mine. Her tits were smashed against my chest, her arms were wrapped around me, and her pelvis was rocking against me, grinding her clit against the base of my cock and working that cock in and out of her grasping, pulling pussy.

I've never coupled so furiously before, and it was intense, to say the least.

We never stopped kissing from the time she took me in until she was moaning into my mouth and shaking in my arms with a long, intense orgasm. I pushed up into her and held her until she began to calm. She broke our kiss finally, smiled at me, and said, "I seem to have needed that."

I grinned and said, "'Happy to help out."

"I don't think we're finished yet, though," she said as she pushed back a bit, and looked over to check on her husband and Carol. Naturally, I looked too.

Carol was leaning back a bit now, held up by Fred's hands as he kissed and sucked at her nipples. It looked like they were both having a very good time.

Ingrid brought her legs up so that she was sitting on top of me with my cock up inside her still. I admired the view of this beautiful blonde woman slowly grinding herself on me. I reached up to squeeze her tits a bit, but moved to her nipples, pinching them a little.

"You can pinch them harder," Ingrid shuddered. She reached up behind her head, and pulled her long, golden hair out of the snuggie that had been holding it in a pretty ponytail until then.

Then she bent down over me, hair cascading around us as she kissed me again, this time a bit less violently. When she drew back a little, she said, "I want you to come inside me."

With a bit of effort, the two of us managed to roll over on the couch so I was between her legs, looking down at her smiling up at me from her pillow of yellow hair. I fucked into her then, making her breasts jiggle with each thrust, as she kept smiling happily.

Over on the chair, I was sure Carol had climaxed at least once, and they were now rearranging themselves, so she was bent over the front of the chair and Fred was pushing into her from behind. I could hear her encouraging him to fuck her harder.

Ingrid was also encouraging me. She had her hands on my ass, pulling me into her, and was saying things like "Yes, fuck me just like that. Give me your cum!" All the while her pelvis was rocking underneath me, grinding herself against me and helping stimulate my cock, which really didn't need much more stimulation.

Then Ingrid was saying, "God, I'm close again! Fuck me! Come with me, oh fuck! Oh god!"

She arched her back beneath me, pushing those luscious breasts up against me as her pussy squeezed and pulled at my cock. I groaned and shoved into her, swelling in her sweetest grasp and jerking, pumping gout after gout of hot jizz up into her. My body clenched and trembled on top of and inside Ingrid.

I could vaguely hear Fred groaning as he drove into Carol forcefully and then held still, apparently filling her as I had filled his wife.

I smiled down at Ingrid, who was smiling up at me. I said, "Wow!"

She laughed and pulled my head down to kiss me happily.

In a short while, I was sitting on the couch with Ingrid lying on her back, her head on my thigh, and Fred and Carol, her on his lap, had moved to the easy chair. We were all still quite naked, thanks to me taking the time to remove my socks.

Fred, who seemed very happy to continue running his hands over Carol's body, asked, "So, um, what's next?"

After her hand dropped into his lap, Carol grinned and said, "I think at least one of us still needs a break."

Fred laughed, "I meant with the game and the others."

I, who was quite happy to continue caressing Ingrid's breasts, neck, and face, said, "Well, that's up to you."

"What do you think, honey?" Fred asked.

Ingrid sat up a little and propped herself on her elbows, so she could look at her husband, who had now slipped one hand up between Carol's thighs. Ingrid said, "If you had as much fun as I did, I think we should give it a try."

Whatever Fred was doing with his hand between her legs was distracting Carol quite a bit and she was rocking herself on his lap. He grinned across at me and said, "Then I think we'd like to give it a try."

Ingrid was smiling as she rolled over and moved up a bit so she could take my cock into her mouth, suckling on it. I tried to maintain my focus, and said, "Well, we could just tell them, but I think I have a more interesting idea."

Carol was biting her lip and had her arm wrapped around Fred's head, pulling him toward her breast. He kissed her nipple, sucked on it a bit, then slowly released it, before smiling over to me and saying, "Oh, what did you have in mind?"

I slipped my hand down his wife's back, gave one of her pretty buttocks a squeeze, and then leaned over a bit to run my fingertip between her cheeks and down to where my spunk was leaking out of her. Ingrid murmured her approval and parted her legs a bit. As I pushed my fingers into her, I looked up and said, "Well, we could play with things a bit."

Carol smiled over at me, clearly flushed with rising excitement, and said, "I like the sound of that."

I took my thumb, slippery with my cum and her own wetness, and pushed it into Ingrid's butt, which made her suck more urgently at my now rather hard cock. I smiled over to Carol and said, "I thought you might."

Carol wasn't really listening, though, as Fred was now sucking on that nipple in earnest and was doing something she liked very much between her legs.

Ingrid raised her head from my lap and said, "Maybe we should take all of this up to our bedroom."

Carol and I followed them but paused in the doorway to kiss each other deeply, my hands squeezing her ass tightly and pulling her against me. She smiled up at me and said, "I love you too, baby. Now, let's show these two a good time!"

Round two was quite a bit less frantic than round one, but it was much longer and included a nice bit when Carol was lying on her back, butt at the edge of the bed, while Fred fucked her, and Ingrid sat on her face and gave me an enthusiastic blowjob.

After we were finally spent, and after I had come all over those beautiful breasts of Ingrid's, we were sprawled in happy disarray on their bed. I smiled and said, "That's what I mean by NC-17."

It was probably the post-orgasmic euphoria, but they all laughed.

I finally got around to telling them to just roll with things during the next gaming session.

Then, after a very brief whispered consultation with Ingrid, Fred asked, "Would you like to stay the night? We could hit the showers. You could use the spare bedroom, or we could swap partners for the night... or just keep using this bed."

I shared a smile with Carol and said, "That sounds fantastic, and I think we'd probably be okay with that down the road a bit, but you might want to take things a little slower. We had a rule for several months that we always ended the night alone together, to reconnect."

Carol squeezed my hand and said, "It's really a good idea."

"Yeah, I get that," Fred smiled, drawing Ingrid a bit closer.

In the car on the way home, we compared notes, and she agreed that the idea of staying over and even swapping partners for the night was intriguing. She smiled and repeated my words, "Down the road a bit."

Over the next few days, I was pleasantly distracted by the task of working out the details of our next gaming session, as well as by remembering the events of that extremely hot evening.

Next time we gathered, I noticed that both Ingrid and Carol were wearing relatively short skirts and loose tops, which in at least one case I was sure was to obscure the fact that there was no bra underneath. I noticed that all three of my co-conspirators were doing a good job of acting as if nothing had changed, though I noticed that Ingrid was having an unusually hard time sitting still in her chair.

After solving the wall puzzle in the previous session, they only needed to clear a few more hurdles before coming to their destination.

I smiled, "The chamber before you is rather welcoming. The floor is covered in a soft, thick carpet, and there are quite a few couches and chairs, and at least one daybed, all sumptuously upholstered. The whole, very large, room is lit by candlelight. At the far end of the room, facing you, is a large chair that resembles nothing so much as a comfortable throne. Over the throne, apparently mounted on the wall, is a black dagger that seems to throb in the golden light. In the throne sits a handsome man with dark hair wearing a luxurious robe. He is regarding you with an amused smile."

"Shift looks around for any sign of traps," said Dale.

"You're going to start searching the room while the guy in the chair watches you?"

"No, but just look for anything that looks suspicious."

"Isn't the guy sitting in the chair suspicious?" Ben asked.

"We should probably talk to him," Jim suggested.

Annie leaned forward and said, "Rayna slings her bow over her shoulder and steps into the room. She says, 'Hello there.'"

"The man says, 'Welcome to the Sanctuary of Sweet Release.'"

"'Nothing ominous about that at all," Dale smirked.

"Rayna moves further in." Annie looked around the table and said, "Hopefully the rest of the group comes along too."

There was a murmur of agreement.

"You said he was handsome?" Carol smiled.

I laughed and said, "Yeah, I did."

"Vespula comes up next to Rayna and says, 'Hello there,'" Ingrid added, warming to the roleplay.

"Hey now," chuckled Carol, "let's present a united front. Quis comes up on Rayna's other side, smiles, and waves."

"And they all died a horrible death," Dale muttered.

Suppressing another laugh, I said, "The guy in the robe looks the women over with perhaps a more appreciative smile and says, 'Again, welcome. Make yourselves comfortable.'"

"Gul draws closer to the three ladies, but tries to be, you know, unmenacing," Fred said.

"Tohl does the same," Ben added. "Just in case."

"Shift moves to an inconspicuous corner," said Dale.

After a moment's consideration, Jim said, "Zas will stay back by the door, but off to the side a bit."

"The man arches an eyebrow and says, 'You seem to have odd notions of 'comfortable,' but whatever makes you happy.'"

Annie frowned and looked to Carol, who shrugged and said, "Quis looks for the nearest chair and has a seat."

"The closest is, well, basically a love seat," I said.

"OK, she sits on that."

"Rayna sits down with Quis," Annie said.

Ingrid looked to me, "Is there a seat for Vespula?"

"There's an ottoman right there, a bit closer to the man's chair."

"Vespula sits there and bats her eyes a bit at the handsome stranger, leaning forward to give him a good look at her cleavage."

"The man smiles appreciatively," I said with a smile of my own. I remembered myself and tried not to be too familiar, but it was difficult.

"Um, sir..." Carol began.

"'You may call me Yggdramovir,' he says, still smiling."

"Uh, Ygg..."

"Yggdramovir," I repeated.

Ingrid made me stop to spell it for her and her notes. She wrote a copy of the name on a bit of scrap paper and passed it to Carol.

Carol gave me a wry look, and said, "Thank you for your welcome, Yggdramovir. We have come a long way in search of the Dagger of Sweet Release."

"He nods and says, 'You mean this?' and indicates the dark dagger over his head."

"I suppose so," Carol nodded.

"'I thought so,' he frowns. 'Sadly, no one comes to visit unless it's to borrow the damn thing.'"

"Quis smiles and says, 'That is a shame. It must be quite lonely.'"

I grinned down the table at Carol, but then resumed my role, "He smiles and says, 'It does, and I would love to have the pleasure of your company, sweet little priestess of cousin Shazandra, but that is not how you would get what you seek.'"

"Oh, well, that's a lot to unpack," Annie laughed.

"Maybe we shouldn't try to take anything from this guy by force," Jim said.

"'You're Shazandra's cousin? Has she mentioned me?'" Carol asked for Quislin.

"Um, focus," Ben smiled.

"Fine," Carol rolled her eyes. "Quis asks, 'How would we get what we seek?'"

"He sits back and steeples his fingers, like this," I said, doing just that, "and says, 'Borrowing the dagger requires a sacrifice.'"

"Uh oh," Ingrid said. "Maybe it's just a metaphorical sacrifice."

"Or not," Fred frowned.

"What kind of sacrifice?" Carol asked, presumably on behalf of Quislin.

"He says, 'Something of value... usually it's someone's virginity.'"

"Oh, well, Gul here..." Ingrid smiled.

"Gul scowls and says, 'For the last time, I'm not a virgin," Fred growled in Gul's low register. "'I used to give in to my lust and other baser instincts. I followed them into the city where I bedded many women. I was quite popular, actually. When I finally returned to my village, I found that my entire clan had been wiped out by marauders. If I hadn't been pursuing the pleasures of the flesh, my family might still be alive.'"

"Or you might be dead," Carol pointed out, again putatively for Quislin.

"'Nevertheless,'" Fred continued to intone, "'I swore on the memory of my family to set aside carnal pleasure and devote myself to defending the helpless and punishing the wicked.'"

"Yggdramovir leans forward and says, 'Your oath sounds very important to you,'" I said.

Annie caught on first and said, "Ohhh, nice."

Carol was next. She smiled and said, "We all have to make sacrifices for the team, big guy."

Fred looked from Carol to me and said, "Gul doesn't understand."

Ingrid leaned over a bit to say to her husband, "If Gul breaks his vow of chastity, Yggdramovir here will give us the dagger."

"He wags his finger in the air and says, 'You may borrow it. When you use it, it will return here,'" I said from behind my dungeon master's screen.

"That's good enough, right?" Carol asked the others, who generally shrugged.

Fred said, "Gul backs away from the others a bit."

Dale chimed in to ask, "Is your vow important to your paladin abilities?"

"No, but..."

"Vespula stands up and moves over to Gul," Ingrid said with a smile. "She unlaces the front of her armor and begins unbuttoning her blouse. She gestures for the other girls to join her and says, 'We'll make it worth your while.'"

Things were already playing out better than I had expected.

"Gul resists their charms," Fred insisted a bit weakly.

I frowned, as if I was really troubled by this situation, and said, "I'm not sure how to rule on this. It's a resistance check, clearly, but... I know! Fred, why don't you stand up? Back away from the table a bit -- good. Now, show me what he's trying to resist."

Carol shot me a quick grin and joined Ingrid in standing up and pushing her chair back from the table. She crossed over next to Fred on his right while Ingrid was already on his left, running her hands over his body.

"Well, that's not going to be hard to resist," I said.

"Hey, we're just getting started," Carol grinned as she began unbuttoning Fred's shirt. "Isn't Rayna going to help?"

"Oh, uh," Annie managed. She tore her eyes from the spectacle across the table from her, saw me smiling, and said, "Oh! Yes, of course!" She shoved her chair back and made her way around Jim and the end of the table to get behind Fred before slipping her hands around to run her hands over his abs and then grope at Fred's crotch through his pants.

I glanced around the table at the guys. If Dale was shocked at all he had gotten over it quickly and was just enjoying the show. Jim was gaping a bit and seemed rather flustered. Ben was further along than Dale and was slowly undoing his pants without taking his eyes off the four in front of him. I had honestly thought all of this would take longer to develop, but I was quite happy to see things steamroll right along.

Ingrid had pulled Fred's head down to give him a deep kiss. Carol had finished unbuttoning his shirt and was pushing it back off his shoulders. Annie had undone his belt and opened his pants, her hand now slipped into his shorts to take hold of what was clearly on its way to being a very erect cock.

Apparently considering herself in charge of stripping Fred, Carol focused on pushing his pants and shorts down. When she was done coaxing his legs up and out of those items, Carol was on her knees in front of Fred with his cock in her face being stroked by Annie's hands from behind. Naturally enough, Carol moved forward to take the head of Fred's cock into her mouth and was very soon sucking it eagerly.

When Ingrid released his head so she could take off her top, Fred said, "Uh, Gul's just going to fail that check, isn't he?"

I laughed and said, "It does look like it."

Dale leaned forward a bit more as Ingrid's luscious tits came into view. I certainly couldn't blame him for that. My own cock was straining against the restriction of my underwear.