The Quislin Complication

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nothing different happens," I declared with a smile.

"What's the full line again?" Annie asked.

Ingrid answered, "'To proceed, Lady Auberly's key must be inserted in the keyhole properly prepared.'"

"Yeah," Annie nodded, "maybe Vespula's keyhole isn't properly prepared."

Frowning, Ingrid said in a business-like tone, "Oh, between parading around all of you wearing almost nothing, what Zas did, and using this dong, Ves's 'keyhole' is quite well prepared."

"Well..." Carol smirked at the end of the table.

Annie caught on first and looked at me, clearly amused.

"What?" Ingrid asked.

"Maybe you need to have one of the men add something to the, um, keyhole first," Carol smiled.

"Dibs," Dale blurted, and then quickly added, "says Shift."

Ingrid smiled across the table at Dale and then said, "Vespula likes the way Quislin thinks, but shouldn't this be something the men roll for?"

Carol grinned, "Quislin likes the way Vespula thinks, too!"

Ingrid looked to her husband and said, "Vespula saunters over to Gul, leans in close, and says in her most suggestive voice, 'Are you sure you don't want to get in on this, my knight?'"

Fred smiled back at Ingrid, "Gul shakes his head and adds, 'No, that's alright, but you have fun.'"

"Oh, I will," Ingrid said, presumably for Vespula, with a smile.

Dice were rolled and Jim's Zasterfel won again.

"I'm starting to think someone's dice are loaded," grumbled Dale.

"Oh, but now someone's got to get Zas ready," Carol pointed out, quite happily.

Ingrid smiled and said, "Well, Ves is happy to help with that."

"Quis leans in to say 'He's got a nice big cock, but you shouldn't have to do all the work. Maybe Rayna would like to help me get him ready for you.'"

"Oh, yes please," Annie laughed.

I thought for a moment that I could totally get away with asking the three of them to show us all what they were doing, but quickly decided that was pushing things a bit far a bit too fast. It was enough that Carol said, "Rayna and Quis kneel in front of Zas and get him nice and ready for Ves."

"Sounds like you have some experience with that," Fred added.

"Oh yes, we're a very friendly group," Carol grinned and gave him a wink.

Jim decided to assert some control over his character's situation and said, "It doesn't take much to get Zas ready, and he moves over to Vespula."

"It's pretty big, eh?" Ingrid asked Carol.

"Biggest in the group," nodded my lover.

"Nice," Ingrid smiled. "Ves says, 'Don't keep me waiting, big boy; oil up my keyhole.'"

Clearly a bit flustered, Jim said, "Zas pushes into her and begins, well, screwing her until he comes."

"Oh, so little detail!" Annie objected.

Jim turned to Annie with a raised eyebrow, as if to ask "Seriously?"

Ingrid helped him out with, "When he's done, Vespula tries the dildo again."

I leaned forward behind my dungeon master's screen and said, "This time things are quite different. As soon as you feel it enter you, you begin to tingle all over in a very nice way and the key itself seems to be throbbing a bit. The deeper you take it in, the stronger the feeling of pleasure becomes, and the throbbing seems to be increasing in tempo. Gul, who is the least distracted by the show Vespula is putting on..."

"Oh, no, he's very distracted!" Fred laughed.

"OK, then Tohl notices that the left-most of the crystals set in the wall is now glowing."

"I tell the others, 'Hey that crystal's glowing,'" Ben said with a chuckle.

"Vespula starts working the key in and out of her, really getting into it," Ingrid said.

Dale couldn't resist saying, "Hot!"

"The throbbing is faster and harder now and your body is awash with pleasure. The second and third crystals are glowing."

"Vespula starts playing with her clitoris," added Ingrid.

"The fourth crystal begins glowing, and the key is humming in you."

Ingrid was looking at me during this exchange, including when she said, "Vespula climaxes hard on the key, shaking, trembling, and crying out."

I swallowed and let the moment hang in the air a little before saying, "The key stops throbbing, and all the crystals are dark again."

"Damn!" Ben breathed, pretty much on behalf of everyone in the room.

After a moment for everyone to gather their wits, it was Jim who said, "So, you need to not come until all the gems are glowing."

"Vespula sighs and says, 'Well, if I must,' and then takes the key out and reinserts it."

"Nothing happens," I smiled.

"Oh!" Carol grinned. "Someone else has to give it a try!"

So, Quislin went next, since her new armor made it easy for Tohl, who won the toss-off between him and Shift, to bend her over and fuck her until he filled her pussy with cum. All of this was described a bit tersely by our group's usual standards, though, to be fair, by now the old group would have given up on the game and proceeded to a full on fuckfest.

In accordance with my pre-written notes, I ruled that now that they knew they wanted to hold off on their orgasms, each character would be able to make it to six crystals without much trouble, but then would have to pass an increasingly difficult endurance saving throw (adjusted by an average (rounded up) of each character's wisdom and constitution modifiers) to make it to the next one.

I played up the description of what the key was doing for each of the next two attempts. Quislin made it all the way to eleven crystals before her body gave in and surrendered to orgasmic bliss. After stripping down enough and having Shift give her a healthy dose of halfling spunk, Rayna only made it to seven crystals.

When Vespula tried again, the key was again responsive. Partly in the interest of moving things along, I decided to give a two-crystal bonus for every previous orgasm, but Vespula only got to nine crystals. Quislin got to ten and Rayna to eleven. Only needing to pass two checks on her third attempt, Vespula was able to hold out until all twelve crystals were glowing.

"Vespula feels the key swelling and then the sensation of something warm and tingly shooting up inside her, spreading all through her body," I said. "Her body climaxes intensely, riding on wave after wave of ecstasy. It's the most intense, most beautiful orgasm she's ever had. In fact, she never knew it was possible to have such an orgasm."

There was a long pause, and then I added, "Oh, and the wall's not there anymore."

By then, it was past our normal stopping time, so we decided to wrap things up and pick up the story the next session, which would be after Spring Break. As most of us made our way out the front door, Fred said, "So that's what you meant by NC-17."

"I hope that wasn't too much for you guys," I responded earnestly.

He laughed, "Oh no! As soon as this door closes, though, I'm pretty sure I'm going to be attacked. I hope you guys can manage to make it home."

"Oh my!" I chuckled. "Have fun!"

It only later occurred to me to wonder who he was including in "you guys."

That Spring Break was fun. Annie's sister, Eileen, who fortuitously had the same break, came into town, which resulted in me having an evening out with three sexy women and then enjoying their very enthusiastic company for the night. I also got a text from Fred asking if Carol and I would like to come over for dinner.

We accepted, of course.

We brought a bottle of wine and a cake that Carol baked and iced at my place, which had a bigger kitchen than hers. The dinner was delicious, and the first part of the conversation was focused on more academic subjects, dissertations, job prospects, etc. We only got around to talking about D&D after dinner, in their living room. Carol and I took the couch, with her snuggling up to me in a surprising display of affection. She had never done anything like this, except among our usual gaming group. I smiled at her happily and put my arm around her shoulders. If that was the end of the evening, I would have declared it a resounding success.

Ingrid made herself comfortable in the easy chair across the coffee table and off to the left of us, and Fred pulled over a lower-backed chair that had been in one of the corners.

After a bit of more general conversation about gaming and D&D, Fred got around to the question I thought he must have been waiting to ask for some time: "So, how did your game become... NC-17?"

"You're assuming it didn't start out that way?" I smiled.

"Did it?"

"No, but I did include Shazandra in the pantheon. So, in a way, the potential was there from the beginning."

"I had already decided to be a cleric," Carol chimed in, "and when I saw the listing for Shazandra, how could I resist?"

"Well, probably most people would have," Fred chuckled.

"There was something amusing about going into the campaign as both a mischief maker and the one who would be responsible for patching people up if the mischief went wrong," Carol explained. "Kind of like joining an 'NC-17' campaign as a character with an oath of chastity."

Laughing, Fred said, "That's fair."

"But how did the potential get actualized?" asked Ingrid.

"Now that was all Carol," I grinned.

"Hey, there was a job to do and Quislin did it," Carol protested.

I began with, "See, there was this item they needed to get from a nobleman's study, but for Shift to get in and steal it the guards needed to be dealt with."

"We couldn't just kill them, you know because murder is 'wrong,'" Carol said with the air-quotes and everything. "So, Quislin distracted them."

Fred smiled wryly, "And how did she do that?"

"Let's just say flirting wasn't enough," I grinned.

"Dale was making some terrible rolls, so I had to, um, take things up a level."

"She started giving the guard a blowjob, and then, when a second guard appeared, she 'distracted' both of them," I added.

"Nice!" Fred grinned.

Ingrid was also smiling when she asked, "What happened after that?"

"Well, the very next thing, after the others left, was that we finally banged," Carol grinned.

"Wow!" I pretended to be shocked. "Take all the romance out of it."

Carol laughed and snuggled in a bit closer. I was loving this new side of her.

"We got together after a game, too, though the rest of the story was rather different," Fred winked.

Apparently more interested in talking about our campaign than in telling us their story, Ingrid asked, "How did all of this impact the game?"

"Well, we tried to keep our relationship from affecting it," I began.

"Or really anything outside the bedroom," added Carol.

"But the Quislin and guards incident...?" Ingrid was determined to pursue her line of inquiry.

"It definitely shifted the atmosphere a bit, but things didn't change much at first." I wasn't sure how much of the next bit to relate, so I tried to summarize with, "But, well, Tohl saved Quislin's life a couple of times, and she insisted on repaying him. Tohl resisted, but eventually gave in."

Apparently sensing there was more to the story, Fred asked, "How did that go down?"

I tried to get away with, "Oh, while the rest of the group waited downstairs at the inn and did some other business, Quislin dragged Tohl upstairs to a room and had her way with him."

"You roleplayed this at the table?" Ingrid asked, either thinking this was very hot or sensing that I was leaving things out.

"Well," I looked to Carol, who just smiled at me and shrugged. I swallowed and thought, "What the hell?" I glanced over at our hosts, and said, "Well, I thought it would make most sense to have Carol and Ben leave the room while the rest of the party conducted business. While we were doing that, we all started to hear noises from upstairs..."

Carol surged in with, "That must have been from Ben and me fucking. I decided to role play the encounter between Quis and Tohl. I played up the seduction angle, getting undressed and undressing him, gave him a bit of head, and then he fucked me, pretty enthusiastically."

All of this came out in something of a rush.

Of course, Ingrid and Fred seemed a bit surprised but not at all upset.

I decided to complete the story. "The rest of the group wasn't sure if they had just put on an act, but afterward Carol walked me through the whole thing. She knew I would love it, and I did."

Fred grinned over at Ingrid, and I thought there was an element of "I told you so" in his smile. He looked back to us and said, "That's very hot, but things didn't stop there, did they?"

"I have no idea what you're suggesting!" I protested with as much over-acting as I could muster.

"You and the others are very comfortable with each other," Ingrid smiled rather enigmatically. "Each member of the group is much more relaxed about casual physical contact with the others than is normal. Both Annie and Carol don't mind the occasional touching by the males of the group and initiate spontaneous gestures of some level of affection for everyone, but particularly for you."

"Me? Really? I never noticed any of that," I protested, completely honestly. I wasn't exactly surprised, but I had missed all these things Ingrid seemed to think were quite obvious.

Carol must have decided to dive right in, because she said, "Well, we decided to see how far the others were willing to go. So, we, um, basically orchestrated an in-game orgy."

"I set up an encounter with a Count Black who wanted to have sex with Rayna, which was going pretty well, but Shift objected that the others didn't have anything to do."

"So, Quis offered to entertain them, basically," Carol said, warming to the story. "I said she was kneeling and giving Tohl and Shift head."

"Then I pretended that I needed to be shown exactly what she had in mind."

"Yeah, so I decided to just go for it and show him and the others exactly what I had in mind. Ben and Dale didn't object," Carol smiled.

"Wait," Fred said with a puzzled frown, "'him and the others'? I thought Jim was a new addition; wasn't it just you and Annie?"

"Oh, no," Carol answered. "Annie's sister, Eileen, was in the group too. Jimmy's a whole other story!"

I was glad Carol hadn't said "little sister" and was hoping to avoid getting into the Jim story right then, so I jumped in with, "Like the guys, Eileen was very much into it, and Annie was happy to get in on the fun. So, yeah, it's been NC-17 ever since."

"Wow! That's very hot," grinned Fred. "Ingrid noticed all those little tells and said something was up with you all, and I said, 'maybe they're all sleeping together.'"

"Good call," I nodded. "I hope that doesn't make you too uncomfortable."

"No, not at all," Fred laughed.

Ingrid was still smiling but more seriously when she asked, "You weren't jealous when Carol had sex with Ben?"

I gave this a moment, as if I hadn't already thought about it, before I said, "No. I was seriously curious at first -- like wildly curious! -- but then titillated and really turned on."

"And then with the others?" Ingrid pressed. "That doesn't bother you?"

I laughed a bit and said, "No! Honestly, it's super hot. I know Carol loves me and we're just perfect for each other. We talk about everything all the time. I just want her to have as much fun as possible, particularly if I'm there with her enjoying the ride, so to speak."

Ingrid seemed to like my answer, but asked Carol, "And how do you feel about him having sex with Annie and, I presume, her sister?"

Carol laughed, "Well, I've known he loves me from pretty the moment met. If I said, 'We need to stop,' he'd stop, because he knows I'd have to have a very good reason to do that. I know I'm more important to him than all the wild sex, and the sex is really great! Let me ask you, how would you feel about me, say, giving Fred a blowjob?"

I swear Ingrid was blushing. She opened her mouth but stopped.

Carol pressed the issue with, "What would you think if I went over there and gave him a nice blowjob and then fucked him, right here in front of you?"

Ingrid looked from Carol to me and then to her husband, who just shrugged and gave her a guileless smile. Finally, she said, "I think that would be acceptable."

"Acceptable?" Carol asked.

"I think I would like that very much," Ingrid admitted.

"How about you, Fred?" Carol turned her attention to Ingrid's husband. "Would you mind if these two got all naked and sweaty while I suck your cock and then ride you until you fill my pussy with cum?"

Fred was rendered momentarily speechless, his mouth agape a bit.

"Do you want me to show you what I have in mind?" Carol asked.

Fred nodded and said, "Yes, I do."

As Carol shifted to get up, I began, "Don't I...?"

She smiled at me, gave me a kiss, patted my crotch where my cock was throbbing with excitement, and said, "I know what you think, baby."

It only later occurred to me that this was the first time she'd kissed me in front of anyone else when our clothes were on.

Carol smiled over at Ingrid, then began to unbutton her blouse, and stepped around the corner of the coffee table toward Fred. She let the blouse slip down her arms and fall to the floor, standing there in her bra and skirt. Carol looked over her shoulder and said, "Can you help a bit, baby?"

I somehow understood what she had in mind right away. I stood and quickly unsnapped her bra, leaned in to kiss her shoulder and neck, and then unzipped the back of her skirt. I then returned to my seat to watch the rest of the show.

Carol shrugged her bra to the floor and paused for a moment to let Fred ogle her breasts, which were really wonderful, though clearly quite a bit smaller than his wife's. Then, Carol shimmied out of her skirt, pushing her panties down as well, and kicking them and her blouse off to the side a bit. She then stepped over directly in front of Fred, her feet on either side of him, giving him a perfect view of her naked body.

I noted that the rest of us were completely dressed and staring at Carol, who was clearly in total command of our attention.

Carol bent at the waist, leaned forward, her butt pushing back toward me, and kissed Fred. It was a light, friendly kiss at first but quickly became more heated. His hands moved up to touch and then caress her naked torso. Her hands dropped down to his lap and managed to unzip his pants. She kept kissing him as she slipped her fingers into his trousers and then drew out his penis, which was almost as hard as mine at that moment. Ingrid and I watched intently as Carol stroked Fred's cock slowly while kissing him.

At last, Carol broke the kiss and used both hands to part Fred's legs so she could kneel between them. She went back to stroking Fred and, without stopping, turned to smile at Ingrid and said, "I'm going to suck your husband's cock now. Tell me if you want me to stop."

Ingrid was still blushing but said, "No, please don't stop."

Carol smiled and then asked, "Do you still want me to suck your cock, Fred?"

"God yes," he breathed, watching her intently.

Carol was undoing his belt and opening his pants further, then pulling them down a bit to fully free Fred's cock and balls. As soon as she went back to stroking his shaft, she leaned in over him, almost with her mouth on him, and asked, "Even if your beautiful wife is being fucked over there on the couch while I do it?"

Fred swallowed, glanced over at Ingrid, who gave him a smile, and then at me, who gave him more of a grin, looked down at Carol with his cock in her hand, her naked body, and her mouth so close to his erection, and said, "Hell yes!"

"Good!" Carol smiled before pulling his cock forward a bit and promptly lowering her mouth on him.

I couldn't see too well exactly what she was doing, but I could tell from the muscles in her back and the way her head was moving up and down over Fred's lap, that she wasn't bothering with any preliminaries but was just giving him a deep blowjob. I glanced over to see that Ingrid's attention was also rivetted on Carol and Fred.