The Quislin Effect

Story Info
The summer of D&D and wild sex continues.
11.1k words
4.78
19.6k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The morning after Carol and I had managed to turn our D&D session into an all-out orgy, I woke with a brain full of memories, ideas, questions, and urges. I was happily remembering how Carol and I had gone from best friends to lovers, thanks largely to the behavior of her character, Quislin, the playful, slutty priestess of Shazandra. I lay there thinking about how she had continued to turn the heat up in the group by having Quislin flirt relentlessly with Ben's fighter Tohl, and then, when given the opportunity, seducing him up here in my bedroom, sucking and fucking him while the rest of us continued to play downstairs.

It was still hard for me to decide which had been hotter, knowing that she and Ben were up to something upstairs but not really knowing what, or her telling me all about it as we replayed the scene afterward. All I knew was that I wanted more! Together, and playing on the fact that Annie was clearly quite turned on by all of the shenanigans going on in the game, and apparently upstairs in my room, Carol and I decided to see if we could get everyone in on the sexual escapades. I set up an encounter with a nobleman who required sex from Annie's character Rayna, in order to let the party continue on with their quest. This was all Carol needed to get the orgy going.

Playing up a demonstration of what Quislin was doing to keep Tohl and Dale's character Shift busy—by giving them blowjobs—she soon had Ben and Dale coming on her and in her mouth. This was too much for Annie's little sister Eileen to resist, so she jumped in. All that remained was for me to offer Annie my raging hard on, which she enthusiastically accepted, and the orgy was underway. By the end of the evening, each of the three of us guys had fucked each of the three women, except for me fucking Carol, but she and I made up for that after the others left. Plus, the girls had managed to play with each other, including Annie and Eileen, who enjoyed a very sexy, sisterly 69, and each of the sisters had taken on all three guys at once.

It had been quite a night!

Afterward, Carol had said, "you're going to have to work sex into all our adventures." This was the issue I was trying to contemplate amid my fevered recollections. How would I manage to incorporate sex into the story? The scene with Count Black had been particularly contrived, and it would be really forced to try to work that kind of thing into each session. Plus, while there were five of them, the players, there was only one of me, who had to act out all the other roles. I could introduce things like succubi, but I didn't think either Ben or Dale were interested in me roleplaying that with them. I was positive that didn't sound like my idea of fun.

Trying to come up with a workable solution to this issue was made more difficult by the fact that my memory wouldn't stop replaying images from the night before and by Carol's naked body sleeping next to me. Her bare ass was right there, inviting a caress or kiss, and my cock certainly thought this was a very good idea indeed! But I wanted to let her sleep. She had definitely earned a good sleeping in. And then I was remembering her on her hands and knees with Dale's cock in her mouth and down her throat and Ben holding her hips as he fucked himself in and out of her from behind. I realized my hand was gently stroking my cock...

Then my phone buzzed next to the bed. I retrieved it and looked to see who was trying to bother me on a Saturday morning. It was Annie.

"OMG! I can't believe we did that!" her text read.

"You were amazing!" I texted back. "You okay with it all?"

"Yes!!"

"I don't think I need to ask about Eileen."

"I think she's okay..." This text was followed by a picture of Annie's sister, naked and sprawled on a bed.

"Nice! Is that your knee in the corner?"

"Yep!"

I sent a picture of Carol's naked back, and said, "I've got a similar situation here."

"What? No knee?"

I took another picture and sent it.

"That's not a knee!"

"Did I make you blush?"

She sent a picture of herself lying on the bed with her hair a mess and her pretty breasts on display, followed with "Am I blushing?"

"Beautiful! You do look like you had a good night! I'm glad!" I texted. Before our session, I had been a bit worried that Annie would be spooked, and, even though she'd thrown herself into things, there was a chance she would be rethinking things in the cold morning light.

At this point, Carol rolled over and looked at me a bit blearily. She smiled and said, "'Morning."

"Hi there, gorgeous," I grinned and bent down to kiss her.

"Who're you talking to?" she murmured.

"Annie. She's got a naked girl asleep next to her." I scrolled back to the picture and showed her the one of Eileen, but she noticed the other two and said, "Oh, good morning! Ask her if they did anything after they got home."

As I complied, she said, "And there's my friend." Then she began to slowly suck my hard cock.

"Mmm," I murmured. I loved the feeling of her mouth moving up and down on me.

My phone buzzed and I said, "She says, 'Maybe.'"

"Tease!" Carol laughed.

"Hold on, let me get a picture of you like that."

Annie responded to that picture with, "Lucky! Maybe I should wake Eileen up."

"Good idea!" Then I sent, "Maybe we should make this a video call."

Soon Carol and I were engaged in a strange foursome, broadcasting our own morning sex to Annie and Eileen as they did the same for us. Phones were passed back and forth, and suggestions were offered, as playful silliness gradually gave way to extremely hot show and tell. Carol and I watched and listened to the girls on the other end going down on each other while we were fucking slowly. When Annie was moaning out that she was coming, I was licking Carol to her first orgasm of the day, and the eventual sound of my groans as I pumped cum into Carol's mouth was met Eileen's enthusiastic cries of pleasure.

Clearly, things had changed.

Carol and I finally made our way into the shower, and managed to get ourselves some breakfast, but we couldn't keep our hands off each other all that weekend. It was a very good problem to have!

Still, I was able to make a bit of headway on my D&D problems. First, I sent out a message to the group saying: "I hope you all enjoyed the last session half as much as Carol and I did! As I'm coming up with what's next, I wanted to put this out there... What happened is canon. With me as Count Black, what everyone did is what your characters did. (The count's court just watched; they're used to these things.) So, before Friday night's session, think about how your character would react to all of this. See you Friday!"

Second, I realized that Carol was partly wrong. I didn't need to come up with ways to include sex in the game as much as I needed to allow them, the players, to continue to explore all of this. I just had to give them opportunities to get down and dirty in the game. What I was now thinking of as "the Quislin Effect" would see to it that mischief ensued. At least, that was my initial thinking, which, of course, I shared with Carol, who seemed happy to have the ball in her court, at least partly.

So, before we get back to the action, let me take a moment to reintroduce the players and their characters.

Working around the gaming table starting on my right and working counterclockwise, there was Dale, a somewhat short, thin, guy with shaggy black hair. His character was the halfling rogue Shift. Next was Ben, a tall, lanky, quiet guy with short brown hair and thick dick. His character was the big human warrior Tohl who had saved Quislin's life and inadvertently got the whole ball rolling. At the opposite end of the table from me was Carol, with her short red hair and dirty mind, small breasts and tight ass. Her character was the mischievous Quislin, half-elf priestess of Shazandra the Libertine, who had become the instigator of our group's shenanigans. Then came, the nineteen-year-old Eileen, slender, athletic, with a tendency to wear her long dark hair in a ponytail. Her character was the tiefling warlock Misery. Finally, on my left, was Eileen's big sister, Annie, with her dark hair hanging down to her shoulders, her lovely neck, and beautiful legs. Her character was the relatively shy and serious elven ranger Rayna, whose seduction at the end of our last session had set off the orgy.

When the next gaming session came around, there was definitely some tension in the air. Annie seemed a bit embarrassed in front of Dale and Ben, and on the men's side of the table Dale was a bit quieter and tense. Ben seemed to have accepted things and was willing to go with the flow. Eileen acted as if nothing at all had changed. Carol simply chatted with everyone with a mischievous glimmer in her eye. I did notice that all three of the women were wearing rather sexy outfits, for a D&D session.

Before we got started, I got a text from Annie saying, "Are we going to be having more orgy tonight?"

I responded with, "That's up to you guys. ;-)"

I opened the actual session, saying, "Okay, well, you all wake up in a naked pile on the big bed in the count's audience chamber. The count is gone, though, and a rather disinterested fellow in Count Black's livery is waiting off to the side. As soon as he sees that you're waking up, he says, 'The count says that you are free to enter the pass.'"

"Oh, yeah, Dragonfang Pass," Annie nodded.

This was the moment when my friends would decide if they really wanted to keep playing D&D or just go right back to orgy-mode.

"Well, I guess we get dressed and head for the pass," Ben suggested, looking at the others. I thought I detected a disappointed expression on Annie's face, but everyone else just shrugged or nodded and proceeded with the game. I could tell from the look she gave me from the other end of the table that Carol was content to bide her time.

Things went without noteworthy incident for about an hour and a half. Everyone seemed to have settled back into gaming. Then, though, they actually had to fight a dragon.

"We probably should have seen that coming," Dale said.

"Can't have a Dragonfang Pass without a dragon, now, can we?" Eileen chuckled. Naturally, I took this as a rebuke of my unsurprising DMing, but it was too late to do anything about that now.

In the battle, Dale's halfling thief came very close to death, but Annie's elven ranger Rayna swooped in and saved him by scooping him up and getting him out of harm's way. When the battle was over and the dragon dead, Dale said for Shift, "I owe you my life, beautiful. However can I repay you?"

"Hey, that's my line!" Carol laughed.

Annie smiled across the table at Dale and said, "I'm sure we can think of something next time we camp."

By the time they had sorted out the dragon's loot and found a place to camp, which they needed to rest and recoup their hit points, it was nearing the end of the session and they all had to level-up their characters. This might have been the end of things, if Carol hadn't reminded Dale of Shift's debt to Rayna.

"Well, someone's got to actually keep watch, right?" Annie said a bit coyly.

"We probably should figure that out," Ben nodded.

I laughed, "What? You think I might spring something on you while you're all fucking?"

They all just looked at me. They didn't need to say anything.

"We could draw straws, or I mean, roll dice," Eileen offered.

They each rolled a twenty-sided die to determine their guard-duty order for the night. As luck would have it, Annie got the lowest roll (a 9) and the first watch.

"Too bad, sis," Eileen laughed. "Well, night night everyone."

"Quislin objects!" Carol laughed. "'I'm all hot and bothered now. We can't just kill a dragon and then go to sleep.'"

"'What did you have in mind?' Misery wants to know," Eileen enjoying teasing Dale and Ben, though it only seemed to be having any effect on Dale.

"'Well, I was hoping to screw somebody, at least!'"

"'Oh! I see! But how should we do this?" Eileen leaned forward and to the side to confer with Carol. "'Poor Rayna here has to keep watch, which leaves just the four of us, and while I would love to get you to myself, I don't think the boys here would enjoy being left out.'"

"Well, watching you wouldn't be so bad," Dale grinned. I had to agree with him on that score.

"'Of course, we could each take a guy,'" Eileen/Misery went on. "'But we don't want to make them choose between us or run the risk of making either of them feel bad by us choosing.'"

Carol nodded, "'I see the problem. Why don't we just draw straws again?'"

Annie turned to me and said, "Rayna is doing her best to ignore them as she starts her watch."

"Good luck with that," I smiled. "Do you want me to remind you that you're the one who brought up keeping watch?"

She rolled her eyes and said, "Noooo."

Misery won the first straw drawing (Eileen rolling an 8 to beat Carol's 4), and then decided that Ben was even and Dale was odd. Eileen then rolled a one on a six-sided die, smiled across at Ben, and said, "Misery looks up at Tohl and says, 'It looks like it's you and me tonight, big fella.'"

"And Quislin smiles at Shift and says, 'Come on over here and show me how you work it, little guy.'"

There was a pause, as no one was quite clear how they should proceed. I decided to let things heat up a little more.

"Okay," I said. "What does Rayna have to ignore?"

"Well," Carol said, "Quis is going to get down on my hands and knees and make Shift's cock nice and hard and then ride him until he fills her pussy with halfling spunk."

"I second that motion!" Dale said with a grin.

Eileen added, "And Misery's going to kneel in front of Tohl and get him ready to fuck her hard from behind."

"Pussy or ass?" I asked.

"Both!" Eileen laughed. "Obviously."

"While he's doing that, Tohl's going to grab her horns and pull her back on him," Ben added.

"Oh, nice!" Eileen grinned.

"How long is my shift?" Annie asked.

"Two hours?" Carol suggested, looking to me.

"That sounds about right, if everyone is going to take a turn," I said. "That would give everyone eight hours of sleep in pretty big chunks."

Annie put on a theatrical pout, "Everyone's going to be done and asleep before it's Misery's turn to take over."

"Aw, sis," Eileen reached over to pat Annie on the head in a patronizingly comforting way. "As soon as I'm finished with Tohl, I'll relieve you. I can still get 6 hours of sleep after my shift, which should be good."

"I feel so used," Ben murmured with a smile.

"Oh, thanks, sis," Annie smiled, "and Misery."

"Okay, so how can I show my appreciation?" Dale asked.

"Don't you mean Shift's appreciation?" Eileen asked mischievously.

Annie apparently decided that she would be the one to start the actual play part of the evening this time. She pushed her chair back, got up, sat on the edge of the couch, and said, "Come here and I'll show you."

Dale very quickly got up and circled the table to stand in front of Annie.

"Down on your knees, Shift," she smiled, as she hiked up the hem of her little sun dress, revealing that she hadn't been wearing panties all this time, and that she had taken the time to shave her pussy clean before coming over for the game. The rest of sat back and watched, except for Ben, who leaned forward on the table in front of him. Annie licked her lips at Dale and said, "Show me how thankful you are, halfling."

"Oh, I'm liking this bossy bitch stuff," Eileen grinned. "It's very hot!"

Dale was happy to comply, bending forward to kiss Annie's pussy. Soon Annie had one hand on Dale's head, holding him in place as he went down on her, and the other clasping her breast. She slowly laid back on the couch and seemed to forget we were all watching.

We kept doing that, just watching until Annie was arching her back and shaking with a long orgasm. Then, without waiting for further instructions, or even permission, Dale was undoing his pants and getting up over Annie, pushing his hard cock into her. Her legs wrapped around his hips and pulled him into her, and they began to screw vigorously in front of us. She hugged Dale against her and urged him to fuck her harder and to cum inside her.

For myself, I was content to watch the show, but Carol and Eileen had other ideas. I saw motion out of the corner of my eye, turned, and saw Carol getting up out of her chair as she tossed her top off and quickly shimmied out of her skirt, and then moved over to Ben, who she pushed back in his chair before getting down in front of him to undo his shorts. He helped her get his cock free and then she was eagerly giving him head.

Eileen saw all of this and was hardly inclined to be left out of the action. She fixed me with a smile and got out of her chair to quickly strip. I did the same, so that by the time she got to my end of the table I was ready to take her naked young body into my arms. We kissed passionately as her hand grabbed my straining penis and both of mine squeezed her tight ass. When we broke our kiss, I looked around to decide where best to have my way with her. Annie and Dale were still going at it pretty damn hot and heavy on the couch, and Carol and Ben... well, Carol was looking up at me, trying to get my attention.

She made a gesture from Eileen and me to her and Ben and then jerked a thumb upward, and gave me a questioning look. I nodded, took Eileen by the hand, and made a quick stop by the couch to ask, "You guys okay down here if we go upstairs?"

Dale said, "Huh? Oh, sure."

Annie said something along the lines of, "Yeah, huh? What? Yeah."

We left them to enjoy themselves and headed upstairs to the bedroom. Carol and Ben had gotten there first but hadn't bothered to turn on any lights, and I definitely wanted to see what was going on. So, I switched on the lamp, turned and saw Carol and Ben entwined together as they made out on the left side of the bed, which was normally her side of the bed anyway. It looked like she had her hand wrapped tightly around his hard cock and he had his fingers up inside her pussy. No doubt they would soon be fucking.

I took Eileen's hands and had her sit on the right side of the foot of the queen-sized bed and then bent down to take her face in my hands to kiss her again. She reached out to catch my cock and began to stroke it, and then she was pulling it toward her. I followed her lead, standing up in front of her and moving close enough that she could get her mouth on me. She sucked it all in in one go, letting me slide down her silken throat with ease. I could tell she had made at least one young man very happy practicing that feat. She pulled back, releasing my cock from her mouth, but gripping it with her strong, slender hand as she kissed and licked me all over, letting my cock rub against her face as she made love to it.

Carol had rolled Ben over onto his back and looked over her shoulder to see what Eileen and I were up to. She caught my eye and smiled at me as she sank down on Ben's cock and started to grind herself on his body. He reached up and squeezed her tits in his big hands.

Then Eileen was sucking my cock again, moving up and down on me intently. I looked down to admire the sight of this beautiful young woman who had my hard, thick cock sliding in and out of her pretty mouth. I held her head gently in my hands and fucked myself in and out, reveling in the sensations of her lips and tongue on me and then the grip of her throat on my sensitive glans. All the while, Carol was there on the bed, riding Ben with mounting enthusiasm.

It didn't take much of this before I felt my balls tightening and my cock swelling in Eileen's mouth. I pushed deeper into her throat as my body clenched and I began to pump hot cum into her. I shook and trembled for what felt like several minutes as this hot teenager sucked every drop of cum out of me.