The Quislin Effect

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I came around, I smiled down at Eileen, who winked up at me with a saucy glimmer in her eye and one more kiss for the tip of my cock.

"That was amazing," I said. "Now lay back and let me return the favor."

As I began to kiss, lick, and suck at Eileen's sweet pussy and clit, Carol was alternating between riding up and down on Ben's cock and rocking her hips on him as she ground her clit against his body. As far as I could tell he hadn't let go of her tits once, not that she seemed to mind.

Eileen had a hand on my head, fingers tangled in my hair, and one on her own breast, pinching and twisting at her nipple. I pushed two fingers up into her pussy and began fucking them in and out of her as I licked and sucked at her clit. She liked this very much and pulled my head tighter to her. I heard Carol saying, "Oh, yes, fuck, that's it, fuck!" just as Eileen arched her back and pushed herself down against me as she came for the first time. I kept my fingers in her and sucked her clit as she writhed on the bed and Carol shook and moaned on top of Ben next to us.

When she'd come down a bit, I released Eileen's clit, but then gently started up again. She responded with a happy murmur and pushing herself back down against my mouth and fingers.

I heard Ben and Carol saying something to each other I couldn't quite make out, but then she was climbing off him to let him get up on his knees and getting in front of him on her hands and knees. Then he was pushing himself back into her from behind, and she was offering quite vocal encouragement, "Yes, Ben, shove that big cock into me! Fuck me hard!"

I was incredibly turned on by all of this. Carol had told me all about her first interlude with Ben but seeing it firsthand was so much hotter. Even the week before, when Carol had fucked both of the other guys, I had been more preoccupied at the time. Here, I could lick Eileen while also getting a ringside seat to Carol having sex with another man. I loved it!

Of course, my voyeurism didn't keep me from giving Eileen the attention she so richly deserved. I was licking and sucking at her intently, and then, remembering the previous week, I took my slippery fingers out of her pussy and pressed them against her tight little asshole. She groaned a bit and pushed down toward me a bit more. I pushed the fingers slowly up into her bum and she groaned loudly, a noise I hadn't heard her make earlier. I slowly worked my fingers in and out, going a bit deeper with each push. I had just gotten all the way in when she arched her back almost completely off the bed and cried out.

I kept my fingers moving in and out of her ass as it clenched and relaxed again and again with her orgasm. Again, I sucked on her clit as she came, enjoying the way her lithe, athletic body was shaking. When she collapsed back on the bed, I let her clit go with a parting kiss and slowly drew my fingers from her butt.

"Damn, you're good at that!" Eileen breathed.

"Mm, I know, right?" Carol managed. We looked to see that she had fallen down on the bed, her butt up in the air so Ben could fuck her. Carol's arm was underneath her so she could play with herself as he drove into her hard and fast.

I rose up and crawled up over Eileen, who smiled at me and grabbed for my cock, pulling it down where she wanted it. I was pushing myself into her tight, wet pussy when Carol began to come to my left. Both Eileen and I turned to watch as Carol groaned into the bed as she climaxed for the second time that evening. While Eileen and I began to fuck more intensely, her legs wrapping around me, pulling me into her, we kept glancing over to watch Carol and Ben.

Soon after Carol's orgasm, Ben pulled out of her, saying, "I'm going to come!"

Carol responded to this by quickly rolling over and getting on her knees in front of him.

I was driving into Eileen's grasping pussy as we watched Ben jerk himself a few times and then shoot a thick splash of pearly cum on Carol's chin, throat, and tits. A second spurt landed on her face, but the rest of Ben's spunk hit her breasts. Carol laughed and bent down to suck on the head of his cock. She played with the cum, licking it off her fingers, looking at me all the while.

She was able to keep Ben hard and it wasn't long before they were fucking again, this time in a missionary position. For a while, the two women were laying next to each other getting drilled by Ben and me. I found it exquisitely hot to be able to look down at Carol as she fucked Ben, and to have my cock moving in and out of Eileen.

We kept to our respective partners, though at one point, while the girls were facing each other and Ben and I were fucking them from behind, Carol and Eileen made out and played with each other's clits until they were coming again. It was only much later, after everyone had gone home, that Carol and I reconnected.

I looked down into her eyes as I pumped my second load of cum of the night into her. She pulled my head down and gave me a long slow kiss. There was a long moment after that kiss as we just looked into each other's eyes.

I finally said, "I should warn you that I've fallen deeply in love with you."

"Well, yeah," she laughed. "It's okay, though, baby. I love you too."

It was Eileen who suggested that we try a few sessions of focusing on the D&D, "but with the sexy stuff, of course!" and then couple up for play afterward. She recommended rolling dice to figure out who got paired with whom. The next weekend, the three girls rolled twenty-sided dice to determine the order in which they would roll six-sided dies to pick guys to pair up with for the rest of the evening. Annie got to go first, and rolled me; Eileen went next, and got Ben; so, Carol got Dale. At the end of the session after that, Eileen suggested that we all get the partner we hadn't had yet. So, Annie paired up with Ben, Eileen got Dale, and I was very happy to be with Carol. As it turned out, that was the night I took Carol's anal virginity.

Even prior to our sexual relationship, Carol had made it clear that her butt was "exit only." Apparently, a few early attempts had completely soured her on the very notion. However, seeing how much Annie and Eileen had enjoyed getting fucked in the ass (along with having dicks in their pussies and mouths) convinced Carol to revisit the idea. Soon after that first orgy, she had asked me to help her see if she might be able to enjoy some anal play.

To that end, I started with just teasing her a bit as I went down on her. This progressed to some fingering, first just instead of fingering her pussy, and then in addition to it. We picked up some lube (making sure to get enough for everyone!), and I started opening her up a bit more. It got to the point where I hardly ever went down on her without fingering her ass some, and I went down on Carol every chance I got! A couple of nights before the fateful night, she came violently with my tongue on her clit and three fingers bunched together in her ass.

So, the groundwork had all been laid when Carol and I were paired up after the D&D session. We were in bed next to Annie and Ben, and Annie took Ben's fat cock out of her mouth and said, "Fuck my ass with this big boy." As Ben got the lube from that side of the bed, Carol gripped my cock tightly and I could tell what was on her mind. It helped that up until that point I had been deliberately teasing her to a fevered pitch of arousal. Together we watched as Annie got on her hands and knees and Ben pushed his thick shaft into her tight ass. Annie groaned, "God yes! That feels so good!"

Carol kissed me hard and said to me in a voice low and intense with excitement, "Yes, it's time. Fuck me in the ass, baby!"

"Lie on your side and watch them," I smiled. Soon, I was easing two very slippery fingers into Carol's behind. She raised her right leg, and I could feel her fingertips as she began to play with herself. I kissed the side of her neck as I replaced my fingers with the head of my very eager cock, pressing it against her and then slowly pressing it into her. She sighed, breathing deeply and relaxing, and I felt her sphincter opening for me. I had one hand on her hip as I pushed a bit deeper, reveling in how hot it was inside her bum. I kissed her neck again and asked her, "How does that feel, baby?"

"Mmm, good," she murmured. "Give me more."

Without rushing, I pushed deeper, enjoying how tightly her ass gripped me. When I got about halfway in, I drew back some and then pushed back, sinking a bit deeper. Carol responded by pushing back on me a bit, encouraging me to fill her.

As I worked in and out of Carol's ass, sinking deeper and deeper, Annie had fallen forward on the bed, one arm beneath her as she played with her clit and Ben kept fucking her ass. When Annie cried out into the sheets and began to shake beneath Ben, Carol pushed two fingers up into her pussy, grinding her palm against her clit. I was as deep in her ass as I could go when I felt Carol's body spasming against and on me. She shoved back against me as she shook and groaned with an intense orgasm that seemed to roll on and on for minutes.

"Oh god!" she breathed at last. "Fuck my ass harder, baby."

"Well, if I must," I chuckled into her shoulder. I coaxed her over onto her belly with her butt raised a bit, and then began to fuck slowly and steadily in and out of her ass. I was straddling her upper thighs as I leaned over her back and increased the pace, working my hard, thick cock in and out of her with rising fervor. By now I had almost forgotten that this was Carol's first time with anything so big in her butt, but her groaning and the way she was pushing up against me told me she was enjoying herself.

She slipped her hand under again and began to finger her pussy again, and I was getting very near my own climax. I leaned down over her shoulder and asked, "Where do you want me to come, baby?"

"Oh, inside," she moaned. "I want to feel it in my ass. I'm so close...!"

I was able to hold off the short time until she was coming again, her body shaking, her ass relaxing and clenching on my cock, and her crying out incoherently. Then I was shuddering on top of her, pushing myself all the way into her, as my cock erupted, pumping jet after jet of hot cum into her bowels. Yes, there were two other people in bed next to us, but for right then we were alone together in our orgasmic bliss.

Afterward, I cradled her in my arms as we watched Annie and Ben going at it. I caressed Carol's body and went back to kissing her neck and shoulder. My cock was still in her tightest embrace.

"So," I mused between light kisses near her ear, "what's next?"

She laughed and said, "I do have a few ideas."

Carol put her ideas into effect the next week when she suggested we follow the game with threesome night. "Ben and Dale roll and the winner rolls a die-four twice to pick his two companions for the evening, and the other threesome gets selected by default."

Dale's 20 beat Ben's 17, and then Dale rolled a 3 and a 2, getting Eileen and Annie as his playmates. This meant Carol wound up with Ben and I, which made me wonder if she might have cheated somehow.

We sorted all of this out before we actually played any D&D for the night, which made getting through the session interesting. Everyone was more focused on what was to come, so to speak. I managed to slip in a few hints as to a story arc that they didn't even realize they were in and set up the adventures I expected to finish up the summer, and everyone seemed to have a good time, though they were all looking forward to the after-party.

When things came to an end, Carol took over. She disappeared upstairs after telling us all to clean up the game stuff and move the table out of the way. Then Ben and I went upstairs to find that she had taken everything but the fitted sheet off the bed. She told us to take the foam mattress (covered with the sheet) downstairs while she brought along a couple of pillows and some "supplies."

Dale and the other girls had assumed the three of us were going to play upstairs, so they were already messing around on the couch when we came back into the living room and put the mattress down. Annie was topless and kneeling next to Dale so he could kiss and suck her beautiful tits, and Eileen was bent over his lap fellating him enthusiastically. They laughed as they realized we were going to join them, and then went back to what they were doing.

Carol dropped the pillows but wasn't done giving us directions. As she pulled her top up over her head, revealing her own perfect breasts, and tossed it to the side, she said, "Well, get naked, boys."

In another minute, a naked Carol was kneeling in front of Ben and me, sucking on one cock while squeezing and stroking the other. This was the first time I had had this view, and it was wonderful. She looked so sexy with a cock in her mouth, or when she looked up at me with a saucy grin and a mischievous glimmer in her eye.

This seems like a good time to tell you that Carol had confided to me that she had never done anything with more than one person before the orgy several weeks ago. While she had slept with something like 30 people, both men and women, she had never had a threesome, or even anything as brazen as what she had done that night with Ben. She blamed it on Quislin but maintained that she was very happy she had let that playful character get into her head. During that first orgy she had done what she was doing now, but with Ben and Dale, and had enjoyed being 'spit roasted' by the two of them, but I suspected she had another goal in mind for tonight.

She slowly pulled back off Ben's thick cock, smiled up at him and said, "Get behind me, big guy."

As Ben moved around to follow her instructions, Carol pulled me down so she could kiss me deeply. As we parted, she said, "I fucking love you, baby."

"I love you, too," I grinned.

Then she was on all fours, with her butt in the air, so Ben could enter her from behind. She closed her eyes and moaned a bit as she pushed herself back on him.

I glanced over to see that the others had also gotten naked, and that Dale was on his back on the couch with Annie sitting on his face and Eileen again bent over his cock, sucking it intently. "Poor, poor Dale," I thought to myself with a smile as I moved a bit so Carol could suck on my cock as Ben began to fuck steadily in and out of her. I gently took her head in my hands and slowly began to move in and out of her mouth and throat. Again, this was the first time I had shared her in this way, and it was intoxicating.

After a few minutes of this, Carol pushed me back long enough to smile up at me and say, "Pass him the lube, baby."

Chuckling, I grinned back down at her, and then reached for the tube Carol had brought down with the pillows. When I was back in position in front of Carol, and as she eagerly took my cock back into her mouth, I reached out over her swaying back to hand Ben the lube.

He flashed me a grin of his own, and immediately proceeded to squeeze out a liberal portion in the crack of Carol's ass, without pausing in his deliberate fucking. Dropping the tube off to the side, Ben pushed a thumb up into Carol's tight butt. I felt her groan around my cock as all her holes were filled.

"I think she wants you to fuck her ass," I said to Ben.

"Mmm-hmm!" Carol managed to nod without letting my cock slip out of her mouth.

Laconic as always, Ben just smiled, and drew back his wet cock, slippery with Carol's juices and the lube that had run down over him. With one hand on her waist, Ben pushed the head of his fat cock against Carol's rectum, and then slowly pushed himself into her ass. She held still between us for a long moment, breathing through her nose, as Ben filled her. Then, when he began to fuck in and out of her ass, holding onto her waist with both hands, she grabbed my hips and urged me to fuck her mouth and throat. I was more than happy to oblige, pushing in and pulling back, but being careful not to get too carried away. When the rhythm between the three of us was established, Carol let go of me with her left hand and dropped it down between her legs to play with herself.

It only took a bit of this before Carol was shaking and shuddering between our cocks as she came intensely, moaning and whimpering past my cock in her mouth.

I pulled back to let her catch her breath, but Ben kept plunging away as she came, and then she was coming again, crying out, "Oh god! Yes! Fuck! Fuck! Yes!"

I took a second to glance over at the couch, where Eileen was leaning back against the arm as Annie went down her while Dale fucked the older sister from behind. I couldn't tell if he was fucking her pussy or ass, but I tossed the second tube of lube Carol had brought down over to him, just in case.

Then, I turned back to Carol and Ben and suggested that he lay on his back. She must have had an idea of what I had in mind, because she smiled back at me even though it meant that Ben took his cock out of her butt. As soon as he was on his back, I helped her straddle him reverse cowgirl. Ben held his cock up, and she caught hold of it and directed it back up her bum as she slowly sank down on him. Ben again took hold of her waist. She looked at me with feral, lust-filled eyes and a wild, messy head of red hair as she began to raise and lower herself on Ben's thick shaft of flesh. Her hands grasped her tits tightly.

I crawled in, caught her face in my hands, and kissed her deeply. One of her hands grabbed my cock and squeezed it, twisting it almost painfully. I knew what she wanted.

"Lean back," I said. "Ben will support you."

Without saying anything, she did as instructed. I nudged Ben's legs together so I could straddle them, then raised Carol's legs a bit so they were resting on my thighs. I looked into Carol's glazed eyes as I pushed my cock down until the purple head was pushing past the very slippery entrance to her pussy. She nodded eagerly and slipped her hands around to grab my ass and pull me forward as I pushed myself up into her. She shuddered between us as my cock filled her pussy while Ben was deep inside her ass.

I started fucking in and out of her tight, wet pussy and again took her head in my hands as I kissed her passionately. Soon, she was coming long and hard between us, her pussy and ass squeezing and pulling at our hard cocks. I had never felt her shake so violently with an orgasm before.

"Oh, fucking God!" she breathed finally. After a moment to collect herself, she smiled at me and said, "Okay, boys, you need to come. What do you need from me?"

We were aware that Annie, Elaine, and Dale were having a great time over on the couch, but we were focused on our own little orgy. First, I sat back a bit so Ben could get Carol back on her hands and knees to fuck her ass hard and fast as she played with clit until she came yet again. Then I was on my back with Carol riding my cock as she sucked Ben off until he covered her face and tits with a massive deluge of cum. She started to ask him to get her a towel, but I said, "No, wait!" I rolled her over, and then stroked myself a few times until my painfully hard cock erupted with a flood of pearly white cum that shot out to splash over her breasts and neck.

She laughed and lay there playing with the cum all over her. Before Ben got back with the towel she asked for, I grabbed my phone and took a couple of pictures of her lying there all covered in our cum.

After a brief pause to clean up and watch Annie riding up and down on Dale's cock in her ass while Eileen licked at her sister's clit, Carol, Ben, and I were ready for round two. Carol was determined to enjoy the two of us as much as possible. For the next hour and a half, she used our bodies and insisted that we use hers. I looked into her eyes as she lay on top of me, my cock back in her pussy, while Ben fucked her ass again, and then he and I traded places. She lay back and sucked one of us as the other fucked her. At one point I was between her legs licking her to yet another orgasm while she had Ben's cock deep in her ass. Then she was riding up and down on Ben as she sucked my cock intently. Neither Carol nor I were able to count her orgasms, but Ben and I each came one more time, both on her tits. I made a point of getting another few pictures.