The Quislin Effect

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can we do threesome night again next week?" Eileen asked from the tangled pile of naked bodies on the couch.

"God, yes!" Carol laughed happily.

Next time we rolled D20s for the "winner," which was me with a 19. I then rolled Dale and Annie, leaving Carol with Ben and Eileen. No one complained! The following week Eileen rolled to get matched up with Annie and me, giving Carol her second chance at an MFM threesome.

It had already become customary to play in the same room, with the mattress on the floor. So, I found myself in the enviable position of standing there as the two beautiful naked sisters knelt in front of me, kissing, licking and sucking at my cock, while I could look over and see my beloved Carol in the same position, moving between Dale and Ben's cocks, deepthroating one and then the other.

Soon, I pushed the girls back a bit, dropped to my knees with them, and drew Annie to me to give her a long, passionate kiss. I laid her back and moved down to lick and suck her to a writhing orgasm as Eileen made out with her and kissed and sucked on her nipples, while Carol found herself again on her hands and knees between Dale and Ben.

I had Annie's long legs on my shoulders and was pushing myself deep into her eager pussy, and she was squeezing her tits tightly and looking up at me with feral lust, as Carol mounted Ben—her hands on his chest—and sucked on Dale's cock, which had just been fucking her from behind. As I began to fuck harder into Annie, Eileen gave her sister a kiss and then straddled her pretty face. I watched the teenager's ass as she ground herself down on her sister's face as Annie eagerly licked at her pussy and clit. Annie's hands moved from her own tits to Eileen's ass, squeezing her cheeks and holding her in place. I remembered how she had been reluctant to pleasure her sister that first orgy. She had certainly gotten over that!

Meanwhile, next to us, Carol was now sandwiched between Ben and Dale, laying down on top of the former as the latter fucked her ass vigorously. If I hadn't been so wonderfully preoccupied, I would have taken a picture of that scene.

I kept driving into Annie, almost violently, until Eileen cried out and arched her back as she spasmed with a long orgasm. Then, the two girls switched places, though Annie faced the other way, so she and I could make out some as I fucked her little sister. Annie was holding my head to her chest as I sucked one of her nipples and pumped my first load of cum into Eileen's pussy.

I sat back for a minute to watch as the sisters moved into a 69. Beyond them, Carol had come several times, and was now helped to sit back on Ben, his cock up her ass, so Dale could fuck into her pussy. It was certainly both a bit distracting and very exciting to be able to watch Carol as she enjoyed herself so thoroughly.

At the end of the night everyone was looking forward to the next week, which they supposed would be another threesome night, but I had something else in mind.

You see, the next session would be Eileen's last session with us. After she and Annie and their mother and father went on a brief trip, Eileen would be heading back to school. With that in mind, I had been building up to a climax, so to speak, involving Eileen's Misery's patron.

Like all warlocks, Misery derived her spellcasting powers from a magical source outside of herself. In Misery's case, this was an infernal patron - an evil fiend who granted Misery power in return for services rendered. Over the past few weeks, I had been working with Eileen on a subplot. While everyone else thought they were gathering the components of a powerful magical device for a kindly old wizard who had hired them, Misery, and Eileen, knew that the wizard was just a front for her patron, the powerful lord Voraxia. This next session, Eileen's last for at least a while, all would be revealed, though the details would be decided at the table.

Eileen knew things were coming to a head and was excited to see how things would play out. Without tipping my hand to the game situation, I made a point of letting each of the others that I thought we should focus on Eileen next time, heavily hinting that what I had mind was for after the game. They all promised to follow my lead.

The session had proceeded smoothly to the moment when Ben's Tohl was about to hand over the Crystal of Melasarius to the wizard. This was when Eileen loudly interjected, "Tohl, wait! Give me the crystal."

Ben looked at Eileen, then at me. When I shrugged, he said, "Okay, Tohl passes the crystal to Misery."

"Bear with me, guys," Eileen said. "Misery clasps the crystal to her breast and says, 'Oh great Voraxia, your loyal servant beseeches you grant her an audience.'"

"'Voraxia'?" Dale asked.

"Misery's patron," Eileen nodded.

"Okay, 'patron'?"

"You really should read the Players Handbook," Annie suggested.

"Pfft, whatever," scoffed Dale.

Undeterred, Eileen continued, "'Please, oh powerful Voraxia...'"

I interrupted, saying, "Each of you can hear a deep, very feminine voice in your ear, as if a wildly sexy woman were speaking just to you and very close. The voice says, 'You have done well, my little tiefling. I will grant you this boon.' Then you notice that a tall, gorgeous woman with long, jet black hair, dark red skin, little pointed horns, and big bat-like wings is standing behind the wizard. She's wearing a metallic grey gown, that might actually be exceptionally fine mail, and she has the body of an extremely hot super-model, but one who is super into fitness. Her eyes are glowing fiery orange."

"A demon!" Annie exclaimed, though of course I doubted she was actually surprised.

"Or a devil," Carol pointed out.

I tried to put on my lowest, sexiest, vampiest voice and said, "'Foolish mortals, I am no mere demon or devil or any other common fiend. I am Voraxia, lord of all succubi and incubi.'"

"Oh, now we're talking," Dale said under his breath.

Eileen said, "Misery kneels at the foot of her mistress, holding tight to the crystal, and says, 'My lord, I beseech you to keep my companions from harm in whatever sinister plans you may have.'"

"What the hell is going on?" Carol asked, then hastily added, "Quislin wants to know."

"Voraxia is my patron," Eileen explained, "and I've been working for her this whole time. The things we've been gathering for this wizard are really for Voraxia."

"Oh! Betrayal!" Annie actually gasped.

"Tohl is shocked by this turn of events," Ben announced.

"I don't suppose we could take her?" Dale asked the group, but Annie shook her head decisively and emphatically.

"Quislin checks out Voraxia and wonders how good the lord of succubi and incubi is in bed," Carol grinned from the end of the table.

I cut off the discussion with, "Voraxia laughs and says, 'Your little friends mean nothing in the grand scheme of things. Why should I not crush them beneath my heel like the insects they are?'"

"Misery holds up the crystal but keeps it away from Voraxia. 'I could destroy this fragile crystal.'"

"Voraxia chuckles, 'I doubt that you could, little one, and I could snatch it from your hand easily enough. However, you have served me well until now. What else do you have to offer?'"

Eileen thought for a long moment, and then said, "'Take me, but leave my friends safe.'"

"Voraxia smiles, in a way that's as terrifying as it is sexy, and says, 'Done. Your friends will not suffer any pain by my hand, though what happens otherwise in the days to come is not up to me.'"

"Well, that's ominous," Dale muttered.

"'Say your farewells quickly, little one,'" I said, in my Voraxia voice.

Eileen looked at everyone and said, "Misery looks around and says, 'I'm sorry I couldn't tell you. It's been a blast!'"

"Awww," Carol smiled. "We're gonna miss you, horny girl."

"Voraxia lays a hand on Misery's shoulder and then they're gone," I said.

"In a poof of black smoke and brimstone?" Carol asked.

"Nope, just gone."

"What happens to Misery?" Annie asked.

"Well, I was hoping you'd ask," I grinned. "Misery finds herself transported to a dark palace. She can see an alien red and black sky through a window. The room she's in has a large fireplace on one wall opposite a large bed on a platform with several tiered steps leading up to it. The bed is covered with black and crimson sheets. The room is quite warm. There is no sign of Voraxia, but a pair of beautiful women with little horns on their foreheads come in and approach her."

I nodded to Annie and Carol, who got up and moved to either side of Eileen, as I went on, saying, "They smile at Misery, and begin to undress her. Casting her armor aside carelessly."

Annie and Carol drew Eileen up and moved her over a bit until she was in front of the couch and began to undress her as the three of us guys watched.

"As they expose her skin, they kiss and caress her flesh," I narrated. Tossing Eileen's top onto the chair in the corner, Carol lowered her mouth to the younger woman's breast. Annie had already started making out with her sister. Carol unzipped the tight little skirt Eileen was wearing and started pushing both it and Eileen's panties down over hips. Annie's hand slipped across Eileen's belly and down to her now naked labia, which Annie's long fingers now began to stroke and caress. Eileen had her arms around her two lovers, holding them close to her.

Carol finally released Eileen's nipple and knelt in front of her to get Eileen's skirt and panties off her. When Eileen stepped out of her last garments, Carol tossed them into the chair with her top and then proceeded to kiss and caress Eileen's legs, moving up toward Annie's playful fingers.

"The two succubi lay Misery back on the bed and proceed to make love to her," I said.

Carol looked over at me and asked, "Anything in particular?"

I smiled, "I'll leave that up to the succubi, but their intention is to pleasure Misery thoroughly."

"Gotcha," she winked, and then moved with the other girls as Eileen laid back on the couch.

Annie was still kissing her sister passionately, her fingers now pushing up into Eileen's pussy as her palm pressed against Eileen's clit. Carol crawled up on the couch to go back to kissing and sucking on Eileen's breast.

I gestured to Ben and Dale and managed to communicate that I wanted them to help me clear away the table and get the mattress from upstairs down. Having done this regularly for the last few weeks helped make this a quick process.

By the time we'd finished redecorating, Annie had moved down to kneel at the edge of the couch between her sister's firm, long legs, intently licking and sucking at her sister's snatch. Carol was now making out with Eileen, with one hand squeezing Eileen's tit. Carol had gotten her top off and Eileen was returning the tit-squeezing with enthusiasm.

We guys just sat back and watched the women play, enjoying the show immensely as Annie brought her sister off with a back-arching, leg-trembling orgasm. We admired the display as Annie sat back and quickly stripped out of her clothes before crawling up next to her sister, where she took Carol's place. My girlfriend grinned over at us, the audience, and pushed her own skirt down and kicked it aside. In true Quislin form, she had completely given up on wearing panties to our D&D sessions. Then, Carol got on her hands and knees between Eileen's legs and took over where Annie had left off.

With his eyes fixed on Carol's very tempting ass and pussy, Ben started forward, but I held up my hand and he stopped. I wanted to make sure we all focused on Eileen, at least until she asked for a break. However, I did think we should get ready for the next part of the show, so I started undressing, and the other guys followed my example.

Soon, we were standing there, hard-ons at the ready, when Eileen held Carol's head in place and moaned loudly into her sister's mouth as a second orgasm tore through her lithe young body. Carol let her come down and gave her pussy a light kiss before drawing back. Annie smiled down at her sister.

I decided it was time to continue the story, "After the females have their turn pleasuring the newcomer, three naked incubi come into the chamber and approach the bed. The two succubi make way for the males who descend upon Misery."

I was on Eileen's right and Ben was on her left, so we each moved in to take up positions on either side of her. Her hands reached out and grabbed our straining cocks as first Ben and then I kissed her eagerly. Dale, though, ran his hands up her strong thighs, parting her legs for him to move up between them. She sighed happily into my mouth as Dale pushed himself up into her.

In another moment or two, Eileen was propped up on pillows and the back of the couch with Ben and I kneeling on either of her side as she moved from one cock to the other, sucking each of us in turn while stroking the other in her tight grasp. Her legs were wrapped around Dale's waist, pulling him into her as he fucked her quite enthusiastically. Over on the mattress, Carol and Annie had already maneuvered themselves into a side 69, which I would have been quite happy to watch if I wasn't already so completely distracted by the vivacious naked teenager between us guys.

I reached down and cupped Eileen's small, firm breast in my hand, and then pinched her nipple, twisting it a little. This seemed to be enough to push her over into yet another orgasm. She let Ben's fat cock slip from her mouth as she shuddered and groaned, "Oh fucking god!"

When she caught her breath, she looked up at me and asked, "Did you guys bring some lube down?"

Of course we had, and so in another few minutes, after she had pushed me onto my back on the couch, made my cock very slippery and gotten me into the right position, I held my cock up for her as she lowered herself down, taking my hard cock up into her tight, hot ass.

"Oh, yeah, fuck yeah, that feels good!" she said.

"Hell yeah, it does!" I agreed, moving my hands over her perfect butt and clasping her hips.

She moved up and down on me a bit until she had completely engulfed my organ in her exquisite grip. Then Eileen laid back a bit and beckoned Ben over. He pushed his thick shaft down and pressed his head between her labia. I held on to Eileen as I felt Ben filling her pussy. Soon she was urging him to fuck her, wrapping her legs around his hips and rocking against my body as the two of us worked our cocks in and out of her young body. Not one to be left out, Dale got up on Eileen's left side and offered his cock, still wet with her juices, to her mouth. She grabbed a hold of him and pulled him into her, sucking hungrily.

While Dale could fuck himself in and out of Eileen's mouth some, I was pretty much just enjoying the motion of her on me as she rocked between Ben and I. Ben, though, was able to use his position to vigorously drive into pussy hard and deep. After watching the girls and then participating in this hot little gangbang, it wasn't a surprise when I felt Ben's cock thickening on the other side of the membrane separating us. He shoved up into her and groaned as he pumped what felt to me like a lot of cum into Eileen. She murmured her eager encouragement around Dale's cock.

After a few moments, I felt Ben slowly withdrawing and a flood of his cum ran out over my balls. Then Dale was pulling away and taking Ben's place, shoving himself up into Eileen's cum-filled pussy without any preliminaries. I shoved up into her ass as Dale lifted her legs up onto his shoulders and proceeded to fuck her hard and fast.

Over Eileen's series of "Yes, fuck me harder!" and "God yes!" and "You guys are going to make me cum again!" I thought I heard Annie and Carol coming, but mostly I was just holding on to Eileen's body for dear life. When she finally collapsed back to lie on top of me, I reached around to cup her breasts in my hands. She had liked it when I twisted her nipple earlier, so I tried it again, giving both a tight twist. This set Eileen off like a tightly packed firework! She was crying out "Yes! Yes! Fuck! Fuck!" and then she actually screamed as her body shook between us.

As I felt her ass grasping and pulling on my cock, I also felt Dale pumping his own load of cum up into her pussy.

When he pulled away, I felt more cum spilling out over my balls, and then a warm tongue licking my balls, cleaning up the cum. I couldn't see who it was, but then over to the left, on the mattress, I could see Carol on her knees in front of Ben, sucking on him, keeping him ready for more action, and then moving her mouth to Dale's slippery cock. Obviously, it was Annie who was now licking and sucking cum from her sister's pussy.

For a while, Eileen just lay there on top of me, murmuring quiet delight as my hands moved over her body caressing her and her sister cleaned her pussy, but then she noticed, "You still haven't come yet, have you?"

"No, but I'm sure I will eventually," I laughed.

Overhearing this, Carol decided it was time for her to take over. She directed Ben to lie on his back on the mattress, and then had Eileen get off my cock and straddle him, riding Ben's cock cowgirl. Then, I was to get behind her and "Fuck her tight little ass until you cum, baby!" She punctuated this last with a kiss and a grin.

I was only too happy to oblige, holding onto Eileen's waist as I shoved deep into her over and over, grinding her down on Ben's body and moving her on his thick shaft.

Eileen encouraged me with, "Yes! Damn! Fuck me!"

Then Dale was in front of her, holding her head in his hands as he fucked his still-hard cock in and out of her mouth as I plowed into her from behind.

I thought I would be the first to come—I had certainly been holding out long enough—but Eileen beat me to it. She whimpered and moaned as her body shook between us with her fifth orgasm of the evening. Feeling her ass squeezing and pulling on my cock was the final straw for me, and I groaned and shook as my body clenched and pumped gout after gout of hot cum up into her sweet behind.

"Damn!" I sighed as I slowly drew back out of Eileen's ass, and managed to fall back on the mattress.

Eileen pushed Dale back and managed to say, "God damn, guys! That was amazing, but I need a break."

Annie took her sister into her arms on the couch, while Carol took advantage of the fact that there were three cocks available for her use. It wasn't too long before she was in the situation Eileen had just been in, Ben filling her pussy, Dale in her mouth, and lucky me in her ass. Each of us having come already, we held out while Carol worked herself between us, coming twice. Then, we gave Annie a turn, before the three of us gathered around Eileen and sprayed pearly cum all over her pretty face and chest. This time it was Carol who made sure to get some pictures.

And that was the climax, so to speak, of our insane summer of D&D and sex, all thanks to the Quislin effect.