The R Word with Doug Pt. 01

Story Info
My first attempt at finding a relationship.
1.6k words
4.26
3.8k
6

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction.

It all started with a very simple swipe right one night on an app as I have been contemplating my first attempt to find an actual relationship with another guy. I am 54 and a white collar professional pretty much seeking someone in the same demographic as I am. He doesn't have to be gay, but hoping that he has enough experience with other men that he knows that he is ok with it and has a zero guilt approach to what he does behind closed doors with like minded men.

Enter Doug Zurich the owner of his own engineering company that sells their services to companies that are looking to either outsource their engineering needs to a local company or who are in need of engineering support for projects that they don't have that expertise in house just yet. Doug is 55 about 6'1 thinning salt and pepper hair and more than a bit barrel chested from working out for many years. Since I am in industrial sales and deal with engineers all the time I thought we might make a good fit on paper. Doug is much like I am in the fact that he has never been married and has no children, just a wide array of friends along with some nieces and nephews that he is close to. After about a week of trading some messages back and forth online we decided to talk on the phone and since we are both in sales (with a vastly different approach) we hit it off right away. Easy going, smart, funny and conversant in all of the issues of the day, we talked for about two hours the first night sharing stories from our past and trying to figure out what the future might hold.

I had told Doug while I was new to seeking out an actual relationship I had also believed that all great relationships start with a one night stand and he laughed and said that's one way to test the waters of compatibility. Since we are both always looking for a new challenge we continued to talk on the phone since Covid had us shut in for the most part.

After about a week and a half into this he finally invited me to his place for dinner and just to see if we were as compatible in person as we appeared to be over the phone. Clearly I had underestimated how well engineering paid as his house was super nice, very modern with brick and glass all around, along with pavers for the driveway and around the mostly secluded hot tub just off the garage.

After being invited inside the side door closest to the hot tub, I was immediately relieved as he was every bit as handsome in person as his photo and every bit as personable as he had been on the phone. I was greeted with a handshake that quickly became a hug and then surprisingly a quick kiss. I was a bit taken aback but remembered that this was essentially what I was there for and we sat down on the couch and proceed to talk about who we are and what we were looking for.

During our conversation we had slowly gone through a bottle of red wine, which probably made both of us funnier and instantly put both of us at ease. As most of these meetings go we ended up talking about sex and relationships and our failures and successes with each. He had asked what had led me to seeking out my first relationship and I told him I was more than a bit curious to see how the other side lived and I would be very interested in exploring this with someone that understood this and had experience and he quickly nodded his head that he understood. We eventually come to the conclusion that it's time for someone to make a move and I pray that it's going to be him and it is.

Doug stands up in the living room and casually asks, "So are you interested?"

I emphatically answer him, "Yes. Definitely. What do you have in mind?"

He then points to the hot tub outside and we make our way past the kitchen and back out the side door to the hot tub area me walking behind him in silence. Once we step outside there is that noticeable smell of bleach and chlorine and I can hear the electronic hum of the hot tub but the jets are turned off, but the lights inside the hot tub are on and they change colors constantly. What makes this hot tub so inviting is the relative seclusion of it as there are no visible views to it from the neighboring houses, yet it's not totally private meaning if someone walks up your privacy is lost in an instant.

The hot tub is a smaller four person hot tub and it essentially sits on part of the back end of the car port and it is covered by a slopping roof that gives us privacy and would also serve to keep direct sunlight off of us in the daylight. There were no real words exchanged as this is the first step to finding out if a change of lifestyle is possible for me. As I leaned back against the hot tub Doug slowly moved in and even though I was nervous and almost physically trembling at what was about to happen I had this inner calmness that instinctively knew this was going to be good. Doug closed the distance between us, leaned in and hugged me, kissed me once as he pulled back and pulled my shirt off all in one motion. He returned to a very close proximity and I remember being able to smell the alcohol on his breath and see the lustful desires in his eyes and I returned that look. He leans in again and we kiss lightly and while he senses how far I can be pushed, when I put my arm around his waist and pull him in he realizes that that I am fully onboard. The kissing resumes but is no longer a one way street of him kissing me, now we are kissing each other, almost a fully on make out session as I stop leaning and stand up to greet his passion with my own.

After what seemed an eternity, (ok, 60 seconds tops) Doug breaks off the kissing and slowly slides his hands down the front of my cargo shorts and unzips them and they fall to the ground. I had kicked off my shoes when we went outside and I quickly stepout of the shorts and am completely naked and completely aroused while Doug has remained fully clothed, well at least with an Adidas polo shirt and a similar pair of cargo shorts.

Sometimes in the life the anticipation is better than the actual event, but not this time. The build up from the texts, the phone calls and the inside conversation are all building up to a great sexual apex that I have been waiting for, for a very long time. The kissing returns quickly and is broken by Doug beginning the slow process of making me squirm by working down my body. First with the kissing and then with his hands roaming up and down. His experience in seduction is starting to show. Eventually he kneels and takes my cock in his hand and gives me "that look" right before he slowly and expertly slides my cock into his mouth.

Every sensation in my body is at full alert. As I stand leaning against the hot tub I am actually dizzy and realize this is going to be better than advertised. Doug is a pro. He is good at it and he likes it, he is working over every part of me and I am holding off as best as I can cause I want to enjoy this. I did drive 45 minutes to get there and I don't want this over all that quickly so when I feel myself starting to cum, I ask him to slow down and ease off which he is happen to do as he wants this to last as well. This continues on and off for about 30 minutes and why I never thought to move it to the hot tub I'll never know why but as I am leaning against the tub I am almost wanting someone to come around the corner and catch us in the act as I am not sure either of us would have batted an eye at that point and would have continued on.

We had changed positions, moved onto a deck chair with me sitting and him kneeling and returning to his quest to swallow me whole. This isn't a cursory blow and go, this is the act of making love to a man though his dick as a hard cock is incapable of lying. After about 30 minutes I am not certain I can take anymore.

I announce my intention to cum rather matter of factly, "Do you want me to cum?" Maybe I was asking for permission

"Mmmm..." comes the reply.

I stand up, assume a dominant position with my hands on his head and I thrust my cock into his mouth and I came. I came hard enough to make me dizzy and for some reason thirsty all in the same motion. As I shot what felt like a pretty good and thick torrent of cum, Jim did not flinch, he swallowed all of it enjoying the taste (I would come to find out why) and grinning from ear to ear. He licked his lips seductively and then stands and kissing me, at first a small peck, and then sensing what he can get away with a full on tongue meets tongue invasion. Coming from another man it's a strange taste, and one I am certain to find out for myself the very next day.