The R Word with Doug Pt. 02

Story Info
Seeking out my first M4M relationship.
2.9k words
4.56
3k
4
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction.

The forty-five-minute trip back home was longer than I had anticipated. On this journey home I had quite a bit to think about as to whether this was something I really wanted and if I could see myself in a relationship and acting as a predominately gay man with Doug. There were many questions to be asked and answered and I didn't think I was going to answer them in 45 minutes but those questions were could I be emotionally monogamous with a man, could I also perform sexually in an ongoing m4m situation where it would need to be much more than the one way street I had experience up to this point? Could I be out to those that I know and most importantly could I be out to my family? The family would be shocked and I am sure there would be stunned silence initially and then everyone would move on and either not mention it or not care. I am close to my family, but ultimately, they do not get a say.

The day after the hot tub incident Doug called me and asked me how I slept last night and considering I was physically and emotionally spent when I left his house I told him that I did in fact sleep very well.

"So, are you ok with last night? Any questions?" He asked devilishly.

Doing my best to quote a Seinfeld episode, since I knew he was equally fluent in Seinfeld as he was in English I said, "I think last night's orgasm has made me a cripple" and then had a laugh at my own ability to be clever.

"Would you like to come back over later tonight about 7?" he shot back quickly.

"Yes, as a matter of fact I would, you might want to save up your energy. And for fuck's sake let's get in the hot tub this time" A request he readily agreed to.

While in our initial series of conversations we had after matching on Tinder, but before we met he had told me he was 90% a top and that was fine by me as in my own view of m4m I had always envisioned myself a passionate bottom, not submissive by any stretch of the imagination but also knowing that I don't want to have to be bothered by maintaining an erection in a condom. I guess it's a form of wood outsourcing.

I arrived at his place a few minutes early and found him in much the same relaxed state that he was in from the previous night. We made small talk and since we had already established an actual rapport he wasn't shy about asking my thoughts and I wasn't shy about sharing them. While always playing hard to get (haha) I let him know that I was ready for the next step and I did not expect this to be a one way street and I could sense his excitement.

I don't think he had any idea how it was my plan to turn the tables on him and if not be the actual aggressor then to make it much closer to a 50-50 split. This is something I had been looking at doing for a long time and I had finally satisfied part of my urge the previous evening and was going to complete my mission tonight.

We had started off in the living room with a couple of glasses of wine, chardonnay from Napa this time, and being a bit undecided about what room I wanted to start in I asked him if he wanted to show me upstairs to the bedroom and he smiled and said "ok." His house was very modern both outside and inside and the staircase was someplace I knew that we would eventually make sexual use of, since it was a floating L shaped staircasecase that went to the left. I silently followed him up, wine glass in my hand, and was not surprised to find the upstairs every bit as nice as the downstairs. I followed him past a couple of bathrooms and a couple of smaller bedrooms until we got to the master bedroom. The spacing was perfect. Large bed against the wall with a walk out balcony that you could walk out onto for a view into the woods that ran along the backside of the house. I was already planning ahead how we could make sexual use of the balcony, much like the staircase, but I digress.

It had dawned on me that in the coolness of the early evening the door to the balcony was open and a breeze would blow the curtains lazily around the room. The bedroom was well lit, but it was soft lighting and we could both see very well. I put down my wine glass on the night stand and walked over to him and began to kiss him. Slowly at first as he had taught me last night and then a change of pace and an increase in passion. Instead of letting him undress me, I started with his shirt, strangely enough another Adidas polo and removed it to reveal a very nicely sculpted upper body, nice arms and nice forearms and while he wasn't perfectly smooth, it was definitely manageable. It had dawned on me that in the coolness of the early evening the door to the balcony was open and a breeze would blow the curtains lazily around the room. It was the only sound in the house.

We are quickly naked in front of each other for the first time. We continue to stand and kiss while we stroke each other. Eventually I change my position so I am backing him onto the bed which he is more than eager and as he sits down on the bed and then moves so that he's laying long ways on the bed I continue my climb to be next to him and mostly on top of him as I know it's my turn to serve him. We continue kissing and I push his hands away from me and start kissing his neck and then running my hands over his body and then doing my very best to slow myself down as I work my way slowly to his throbbing cock, but I make him wait ever so briefly as I stroke his cock and then slide down his body and make eye contact with him the moment before I take him into my mouth for the first time.

The feeling is fantastic and better than I had ever imagined. Even with my relative inexperience I can tell I am doing it right because of his reactions. It's almost as if he is out of breath but his body is on manual overdrive and he starts to move his hips and drive his cock a bit deeper and I easily accommodate him as I am stroking and sucking all in the same motion. After more than a bit of this we change positions and I prefer to be in a more subservient position so I kneel in front of him and work him over from below. I am very thorough on the service I provide and luckily, he has shaved himself completely to allow me total access. He will change up his stance, will put his hands on my shoulders, then on my head he will stand still and then he's drove himself down my throat and I am surprised at how easily and naturally I am handling this. Knowing there is at least one more oral position I want to try I stand up, get on the bed and lean my head over the edge. This was one of my more favorite positions when I was the one standing so let's try it from the other perspective.

Doug is more than happy to help, most guys would be, so he does what I have always referred to an acclimatization stroke. It's as if he needs to survey the field before he snaps the ball. He has assessed the situation and strokes himself and then moves forward and puts his cock down my throat with a little bit of added force. We both know that while I can stop him, I'm not going to and he's definitely in control. He quickly finds a great rhythm and finds the sweet spot at the back of my throat. We maintain this for several minutes and I can feel him building up to finish and I immediately stop him and slow him down as I want to take this farther.

I stand back up and am quickly kissed in a pure moment of passion. It's almost a thank you kiss and I am glad that my efforts were appreciated. From the moment, we had started talking I had eagerly anticipated what would come next. I knew someone needed to make a move to the bed and I prayed that it would be him. Since he was the more experience one he led me to the bed and we assumed our positions on the bed. We were across the bed and Doug would saddle up beside me where he would have one leg inserted between mine and he started kissing me as I was pulling him closer to me. After a few minutes of this while I ran my hands up and down his body he put both legs between my own and push me wide open all the while making eye contact with me to see how far he could go and then he pushed one of my legs back and slowed lowered himself into me with his rock-hard cock leading the way. I was surprised at how relaxed I was and how easily he entered me but the feeling was sensational as I relaxed and adjusted to take him. Even as a relative novice at this I knew he was struggling to hold out and not cum, but I made him relax and slow down even more until that feeling subsided.

As this started I was only too eager to do my best to match my body movements with his as his feedback was immediately evident in his eyes that he was clearly enjoying himself. He would end up pushing my legs back and leaning down for a full on make out session while he would slowly pump himself in and out of me. I had my legs straight in the air for part of this and wrapped around him the rest of the time pulling him tighter to me and the passion was like nothing I had ever experienced before. The kissing, the touching, the hands roaming, the gentle biting on my neck and behind my ear was pushing me over the edge and I was totally at his mercy and loving it when he suddenly decided to switch positions and, for at least a little bit, stopped making love and started fucking.

With a quick and forceful change of positions he put me into a scissors position and mounted me as I lay on my left side with him pushing my legs apart giving him direct to my ass. What I liked most about this part of the encounter is that he is no longer asking, he is working me as he sees fit and I am enjoying being of service to him. His cock continued to feel amazing as he would pick up the pace and then slow it down, all the while using his body to hold me in place pressed firmly into the mattress.

"You are fucking hot, you like this?" He asked as he was alternating working my ass over and slowing down to make himself last longer.

"I can't believe how fucking hot this is" I blurted out through shortened breath. It was with that last comment that he pulled me up onto all fours and took a break as I leaned back into him both of us just on our knees.

After a minute of recovery (and a sip of wine) he pulls me close to him and starts kissing the back of my neck and nibbling on my ear. Evidently this was for both of us to catch a breath and he then pushed me down onto all fours and proceeded to deliver an absolute pounding. The sound of both of our bodies colliding with just an occasional grunt from either of us against the silence of the house was just hot. We are drenched in sweat and neither of us mind it at all he pushed me flat down on the bed and continues fucking me in a prone bone position. This would quickly become my favorite as he has worked up quite a bit of a second wind and he continues to kiss my neck, making me reach back and pull him in closer to me.

Knowing that is it unfair and that this is about to end he asks me how I want him to come and I suggest missionary and with the two of us doing some deep passionate kissing as he cums inside. We move back onto the bed so my head is at the head of the bed and this time he begins to enter me and then leans forward so we can embrace and after a couple of minutes he softly announces he's cumming and as his breathing gets a bit choppy he and I continue passionately kissing as I feel his cock pulse several times as he cums deep inside.

He waits a few seconds and rolls off so he's laying right next to me and takes a long audible and very fatigued sigh," Wow, was that ever good."

"How long until you can go again?" I asked him.

We both slowly rotated our heads towards each out and burst out laughing at the absurdity of the question. I must admit I do like a guy with a sense of humor. We ended up rolling towards each other and cuddling in a face to face positon exchanging the occasional kiss while we cooled down.

Historically speaking I know a good thing when I find it and I am secretly excited that I might have found the guy I've been searching for. I have just spent the last two hours working him over orally and sexually and as sore as I know I am going to be I am ready to do it again. It dawns on me that I never got around to cumming myself, but I am ok with it because I now realize what I am capable of doing and capable of giving to a man.

We would eventually make out way of bed and downstairs into the kitchen where we had some recovery time along with a light snack and further conversation. The conversation was just about life in general and had little to do with what had occurred just moments ago upstairs. After pouring us each a glass of wine I asked him if it was ok to take the glass the hot tub and evidently, he was thinking the same thing.

As we went to the mostly secluded hot tub I told him I didn't have anything to wear in the hot tub and he laughingly suggested leaving a pair of trunks at his house or the alternative, go naked. I decided to take him up on the second part and slid into the water and Doug followed both wine glasses purchased on the deck around the tub. As I had mentioned earlier when the jets hummed to life the colored lights of the hot tub started their rotation and evidently that was an invitation to embrace and start kissing. What is great about the hot tub is that it made his body sweat and made him even more desirable. I quickly kneeled in the tub while he stood and while I did this I slid a wet finger into his ass which he liked and he got even harder. We took turns in this position until he sat on the edge of the hot tub and I worked him over and pushed him to the brink of cumming.

I was surprised at how easily I was able to tell he was about to cum and even though he said nothing I knew I was going to taste him and I did. All things considered he shot a nice thick load that I easily handed. I actually kept a bit of it on my tongue so I could savor it and taste it longer. It had taken me two days to get to this and I wasn't going to waste it. I instantly understood how people become addicted to the act of swallowing as to my way of thinking and to the position that I have chosen it represents power over the guy I am fellating. I can make him cum and I can decide when and it gets to a point where this is nothing he can do about it. So even though I am on my knees, figuratively speaking, I really am the dominant one.

We finally relaxed a bit more in the hot tub and both of us were spent. I wasn't looking for an invitation to spend the night and figured that would be level jumping on our relationship so I ended up getting dressed and heading home. Before I left I made certain to find out Doug's schedule for the upcoming week as he was traveling and then to make plans to see him upon his return.

The last 48 hours had been one incredible journey.