All Comments on 'The Rabbit Died Ch. 03'

by Pineapplelovers69

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Sexy and cute

Funny, heart warming, and sexy. It's nice to read a story about a mature couple who really enjoys life and each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great story

How special to read a true loving, tender adult story with well done sex, love, enjoyment and with mature partners. Now if the lovemaking really could be that great at that age.only

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
It Was Sooo Good

that even at her age (She sounds like a woman who could still "manage" it) and queing from the title, I wish that one night when he called home from a trip, she was able to say, "Oh, John, the real rabbit died today!"

Pineapplelovers69Pineapplelovers69about 14 years agoAuthor
For Anonymous comment titled Great Story

Thank your comments but, the sex still is that good - even at our ages.

ejlsejlsabout 14 years ago
Great love

This was a beautiful story about a couple finding love again. What I really like is that they made passionate love - they didn't just fuck. A well-written light-hearted tale.

DanielQSteele1DanielQSteele1about 14 years ago
Good story - Funny Comments

This was a good, solid story of romance among a slightly older set of lovers. I haven't read much in the mature section, but I've usually liked the stories I've read although they're often about 50-something guys seducing teenage girls or vice versa. But 50 somethings and 60-somethings do meet and fall in love. The story was actually rather sweet. But some of the comments were funny as hell. Love, desire for sex and hormonal urgings don't suddenly die when the calendar flips to a new year. Age really is only a number. As long as the body is healthy enough to desire and participate in sex, people are gonna do it. And your heart never dies while it's still pumping blood. People fall in love at any age, and I don't care even if it is 'cute' to 20 and 30 somethings, falling in love is fun at any age.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous