All Comments on 'The Rabbit Hole Ch. 07'

by trixieadara

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sex without emotion or even desire

Isn’t sex, it’s like masturbating a limo cock, pointless and just plain embarrassing for everyone watching.

A mindless doll that literally only does what you tell it to? How boring. There is nothing to change, discover or enjoy. It’s like loving a computer program. And why would her power leave once she fell asleep? She didn’t give the command to change and her power isn’t linited to change when she’s awake.

Penny could tell Nadia/Dolly anything and it is so. Not tell her to eat and she won’t. Not tell her to sleep and she won’t. Not tell her to look after her body and she don’t. When was the last time she took a piss or shit? Or slept?

But no matter what, the physical experiences can’t be muted. She doesn’t piss and she will develop a bladder infection. She doesn’t shit and she could die from impacted stools or a burst colon. She doesn’t sleep and she will develop psychosis and brain damage and then die. She doesn’t eat or drink and she will die. She stays on her knees for hours and she will destroy the cartilage and cripple herself...and this will all happen without knowing why as she won’t feel pain because she wasn’t told to.

Do you see the problem with your story? The body/brain has a tremendous amount of self-protection software that you circumvented without regard and honestly I hope Badia/Dolly does dis because that would make it entertaining as opposed to this masturbastion of a limp cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
ho hum

Another dull soulless outing by this author. Normally I don't like to tell anyone to stop writing, but I'd make an exception with this writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I wonder whether the two haters above are not missing the point. They seem to assume that Penny is the protagonist and that sex must involve a constant battle to change something.

As I read it, Nadia/Dolly is the protagonist, and the story is narrated from her perspective - told almost through her eyes. The turn-on is the absolute surrender of all autonomy, in giving herself completely to service. In return, Penny gets the satisfaction of a willing slave who lives only to serve her, and the satisfaction of seeing her hypnosis technique work so effectively.

Maybe a certain amount of empathy is required to enjoy this story. The two comments above seem to suggest that this is a quality their authors do not possess.

Sorry for posting anonymously - I'm having trouble signing in

HiddenhavenranchHiddenhavenranchover 5 years ago
Loved it!

So often, we allow our greatest fears to prevent us from achieving our greatest desires. Now we know why Nadia couldn't be hypnotized. It makes perfect sense! Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I tend to agree with anonymous !/3?19 "Sex without emotion or even desire" .

Penny only got blank sex and emotion, she could have gotten this with a dildo or just her fingers. Without some personal control on Nadia/Dolly's part it is mindless sex.

One cannot live in a void.

DesperateToBeControledDesperateToBeControledover 4 years ago
Dont listen to the haters!

Please never stop writing Trixie! You have many fans on here! These people just dont understand the appeal of your particular brand of story! Also, i have to say, I was very pleasantly surprised to realize that you've pulled a Dark Tower on us and connected almost all of your stories!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertrixieadara@trixieadara
My name is Trixie Adara. I write erotica, almost exclusively lesbian erotica. I prefer mind control stories or any story with an element of the supernatural. However, I also love the slow build and an element of realism to my stories. If you love my work, please check out my...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES