All Comments on 'The Rabbit Hole Ch. 10'

by trixieadara

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Are we supposed to feel anything for these characters?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So she ruins a woman because of her fantasy.

And she took away her voice, her right to say no...this makes her a rapist. Just because it’s a fantasy doesn’t mean it should be realized. Some people fantasize illegal stuff, should those fantasies be realized? Hell no. Fantasies are safe, you can imagine anything and every perversion your mind can handle but that doesn’t mean they should come true.

So with that in mind, why would you allow your antagonist to go dark after realizing she has victimized countless people? She has perpetuated evil acts on others and while it may not have been her intention, it was the result. It’s like Josef Mengele realizing his victims are innocents, people he abused and then deciding “Fuck it” let’s Experiment on some more!”

So you’ll excuse me if I feel nothing for her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertrixieadara@trixieadara
My name is Trixie Adara. I write erotica, almost exclusively lesbian erotica. I prefer mind control stories or any story with an element of the supernatural. However, I also love the slow build and an element of realism to my stories. If you love my work, please check out my...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES