The Rabbit Hole Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She controlled nothing.

"Sit, please," asked Penny.

Kim obeyed robotically. She moved and joined Penny at the kitchen table, naked as she was. She sat with her legs close together, her hands in her lap. Her face was blank, boring, bland, empty, and pointless.

"You can smile," said Penny.

Kim did nothing.

"Smile," commanded Penny.

Kim obeyed, building a fake and robotic smile carefully out of Penny's words.

"Dammit," sighed Penny. "Stop. Just ..." Penny sighed and ran her hand through her hair, not realizing it was in a ponytail. She froze, her hand on her head. What the hell was she doing? Is this the life she wanted? Is this the person she wanted to be?

"Just be normal," commanded Penny.

"Yes, Miss."

"Don't call me that. Be normal, okay? Like I have no control over you. Okay?"

Something washed over Kim's face. She blinked several times. Then her eyes widened and stood up, scrambling backwards and away from Penny.

"Stop," commanded Penny, afraid Kim would run out of the apartment, naked and screaming.

Kim obeyed but the fear never left her face.

"Please, I want you to be honest, okay?"

"Okay."

"Are you afraid?"

"Yes."

"What can I do to make you less afraid?"

Kim was silent for a long time, looking around the room and avoiding Penny's eyes. Then, she said, "let me put my clothes on?"

"You may put your clothes on," said Penny.

Kim obeyed. Penny turned the pizza box to face her guest. "Are you hungry?"

Kim took a slice wordlessly, and sat back down from Penny. With her mouth full of food she said, "are you kidnapping me?"

"No," said Penny. "I promise. I won't do anything you don't want. Okay?"

"I didn't want to take my clothes off."

"And now you have them back on."

Kim smirked. "I guess."

"I promise that no harm will come to you."

"Okay," said Kim. She sat silently and ate her pizza, not making eye contact with Penny.

"All you have to do is sit and enjoy my company." The air shimmered around Penny.

"Yes, ma'am," intoned Kim. All expression left her face.

"Dammit," sighed Penny again. "Make my control leave you."

"Okay."

"Do you ..." Penny sighed. "Just ... do you want to stay and enjoy my company? Answer truthfully." The air shook again around the girl.

"No. I'm scared. I want to go home."

"Shit." Penny stood up violently. Kim stood up with her, scrambling backwards and towards the door. She was afraid. Her look of fear struck Penny in the face. Was this Nadia's look when she ran away? Is this what they all look like behind their masks, behind the thin wall of Penny's control?

Penny strode towards Kim, but she ran backwards, running for the door. Everyone ran. Everyone left. That's why Penny needed the power. People either ran, or they hurt her. The power kept her safe. It kept others safe. She kept the bullies away from people, but more importantly, she kept those she loved nearby. What if she could have done that for her sister? She could have kept them together. Made them happy. She didn't need less power. She needed more.

"Stop," commanded Penny.

Kim became still.

"Take off your clothes."

Kim obeyed.

"With those piercings and that tattoo, I bet you're not as afraid as you let on."

Kim said nothing.

"Were you turned on by my control? Answer me."

"Yes," admitted Kim.

"Was your palace wet?" asked Penny with a smirk.

"Yes."

"You liked it." The air shuddered.

"Yes."

"You wanted it." The air thrummed.

"Yes."

"Come and sit."

Kim obeyed, and back to the table they went. Penny was still clothed, her shoulder thrown back, with her confidence returning. Kim was in her place: naked, wet, and empty.

"Tell me, what is your darkest fantasy?" asked Penny.

"To be exposed for the slut I am."

Penny actually laughed. "Oh really? Are you a bad girl?"

"Yes."

"What kind of slut are you?" asked Penny.

"I go to clubs. I go on stage. I let people tie me up. Then I let the guests touch me. Men touch me. Women touch me. Everyone touches me."

"And you like that?"

"Yes."

"They get to see your palace and your piercings?"

"Yes," intoned Kim. She was barely there, barely a person. Penny didn't care now. She had to remove the false Kim to find the real one. Somewhere, deep down, was the real Kim that was too afraid to be herself. She was like Nadia, and Penny would help her.

"But other people don't know," said Penny. "Who doesn't know?"

"My parents think I'm a virgin."

"But you want to exposed, is that right?"

"Yes."

"You can't go back. You know that, right?"

"Yes."

"You still want that?" asked Penny.

"Yes."

"Good girl. Stand."

Kim obeyed, and Penny mirrored her.

"Follow me." Penny went to the window of her penthouse. It was huge, showing the entire cityscape in all directions. "Bend over, lean up against the glass."

Kim obeyed, putting her hands on the glass, bending over, and spreading her legs for Penny. Penny reached down and felt between Kim's legs. The girl was soaked.

"You like an audience?" asked Penny.

"Yes, ma'am."

Penny dialed her phone. She got Jasper on the phone and complained about how dirty her windows were. When were the window washers coming? They were on a lower floor currently. Penny insisted that her windows were filthy. She needed them cleaned immediately. Jasper refused until Penny went downstairs and commanded him directly. She made sure he would never question a request from her again. By the time she was back upstairs, the windows were being clean by two men, both of whom were doing their best to avoid looking at Kim. She was still bent over, unmoved, on display for them and for Penny.

She was blank, her face a reminder of her nothingness, but at least she was obedient and here. That's what mattered.

Penny walked past her and into The Rabbit Hole. She found the dildo Joe had practiced on and brought it back into the kitchen. She went behind Kim. The young girl was swaying side to side on her toes, obviously in a frustrated state.

"You like them watching you."

"Yes."

"Let's give them a show."

"Yes, ma'am."

Penny plunged the dildo into Kim's pussy. "Fuck yourself," she commanded. Kim kept one hand on the window and used the other to plunge the dildo in and out of her pussy. At this point, the window washers stopped pretending to avoid eye contact. They openly gawked now. One took out his phone to take a picture, but Penny glared daggers at him. Had he done it, Penny would have a new Joanna by the end of the week.

Penny took Kim's phone, pacing around her toy while the cute asian fucked herself in front of three strangers. Penny took pictures of Kim, bent over and fucking herself. She took pictures of the men watching Kim fuck herself. She took pictures of Kim's piercings, Kim's face, and Kim's tattoo. She took a video recording it, making sure to capture the entire scene. She wanted absolute certainty. Kim should have no way to deny this later.

"I'm going to send this video to your parents," said Penny.

"Oh god," moaned Kim.

"When I do, you will cum. Then, you will write down you number and show it to these men watching you. Whenever they want to use your body, for the rest of their lives, you will let them as long as you film it and send it to your parents afterwards. Understood?"

"Yes, ma'am."

Penny lowered the phone to Kim's eyesight and pressed send on the text to Kim's parents. The bar filled as the video loaded, but once it had officially sent, Kim arched her back and came. She fell to her knees, still pumping herself, moaning and screaming while she came. The window washers laughed, but Penny saw the tents in their pants.

Once Kim had recovered, she obeyed and wrote down her phone number, showing it to the men. She motioned for them to call her, and they nodded enthusiastically. Then, Kim collapsed to the ground, her chest heaving.

Penny watched her carefully. What would she do without another command? Would she get up and leave? Would she obey again? Or would she wait forever, broken until she had Penny's words?

She was adorable. She was eager. She had the streak of sluttiness in her like Nadia, but Penny could see it in her eyes. She wanted to leave. It was her darkest fantasy, but not everyone wants their fantasies to come true. Not everyone has the courage that Nadia does to make their perversions a reality.

No. This amused Penny, but she was not turned on. She was not happier. This was a waste of time. All of this was a waste.

"Leave me," commanded Penny. "You may take your clothes. Lie to your employers." Kim obeyed mid-sentence. Wordlessly, she grabbed her clothes and put them on. "Also, tell Jasper you've never been paid that way before by a woman." Penny smirked. That ought to at least turn Kim on one last time.

*********

Penny walked through the rest of the day in a daze. She slowly ate the cold pizza, but left most of it in the refrigerator. If she was lucky, it could last her a few days. That would mean more solitude for Penny, which was its own kind of hell. Though perhaps, solitude might be what Penny deserved.

There was a moment, a flicker of hope, when she thought she had done it. She thought she had gotten over Nadia. There was a look on Kim's face, the way her body responded, and Penny dared to hope that she would recover, that she would find meaning again. But then Kim's pointless blankness returned. She was trapped, and Penny was her captor. There was no escaping it.

As a girl, Penny loved stories from mythology. She liked to hear about gods and goddesses, heroes and monsters, quests and adventures. She wanted to be like them, to live some kind of epic life for noble and good purposes. She thought she was like Perseus, but it turned out she was more like Medusa. She made statues of people. She killed them and was left to her loneliness. Ultimately, true self-reflection would be her destruction.

Or perhaps she was the Minotaur: a punishment to her parents, a freak of nature, rejected from birth and trapped away from everyone else in the Labyrinth. That was how she felt now, wandering the corridors of her mind endlessly. One day a hero would come and slay her. It would be called justice, though the only crime the Minotaur ever committed was being born.

Penny thought about drinking, but drinking brought back the memories, and the only thing worse than this would be to remember the hospital and Nurse. This was like hell. The hospital was actual hell. No, there was no solace for her but in sleep, and sleep would not come easily.

Late that night, in the early hours of the morning, Penny's phone rang. She was in her bedroom, in absolute darkness, curled up and trying everything she could think of to fall back asleep. She groped in the dark and found her phone. It was an unknown number.

"Hello?" she answered.

There was silence on the other end.

"Who is this?" asked Penny.

Silence.

"Speak," commanded Penny.

Silence.

Penny hung up and rolled over. She got a new phone after Nadia stole hers. She put no contacts in it except for Harold, but it had the same number. That could have been anyone.

The phone rang again. Penny sighed and rolled over. It was the same number.

"What do you want?" she asked.

"Penny?" came a soft voice.

"Who is this?"

Silence.

"Who is this?" repeated Penny.

"It's me."

"Nadia?"

"Mhmm."

Penny sat up in bed and turned on the light.

"Return to me," she commanded. "Come back right now." The room shook with the sound of her voice. "Come back to my apartment." The lamp on her nightstand shuddered. "Tell me where you are. Tell me your exact location." A painting fell off one of the walls in the apartment. Penny waited, her chest heaving, but there was only silence from the other line.

"I can't," said Nadia.

"What do you want then? Why are you calling me?"

"I wanted to hear your voice."

"Why did you leave? Why can't you come back?"

"I can't talk about that. I should go."

"Wait, no," said Penny. She panicked. She needed Nadia to talk as much as possible. She couldn't scare her off. "You don't have to tell me anything."

"You sure?"

"Yes," said Penny. She leaned back into her bed and relaxed. "I just want to hear your voice too."

"Have you been unable to sleep?" asked Nadia.

"Without you, yes."

"Do you want me to talk to you until you fall asleep?"

"More than anything."

"Okay," said Nadia. "Let me tell you about my day."

Penny turned off the light and rolled to her side, getting comfortable with the phone on speaker, and listened to the sound of Nadia's voice. She quickly fell asleep.

12