All Comments on 'The Rabbit Hole Ch. 15'

by trixieadara

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
When your life is fake.

When your memories are implanted. When your desires are twisted and shaped into what someone else wants, for their pleasure, not yours and you have ZERO ability to choose, how do you know what you want?

Nadia/Dolly real and fake are creations of a sick person. A person who wants to punish bullies; but is the worst kind: one who enjoys the power she has. It doesn’t matter what Nadia wants, Penny is an abuser. One who enjoys inflicting pain and we call those people monsters. Child molesters, rapists, pimps and drug dealers, the dregs of society who don’t care about what anyone else wants, just what they want and they will stop at nothing to get it.

Maybe Penny has some good in her; but Hitler was a vegetarian who loved animals and we don’t call him good. So Penny doesn’t get my sympathy, she is as monstrous as Epstein, Hitler, Stalin and Genghis Khan. Scourges of humanity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
How the tables turn

When you come here to masturbate but find a captivating story instead.

Was this the end?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely incredible. Truly great writing through every chapter.

I genuinely kept reading because I was so into the characters.

Thank you for writing this.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I absolutely hate it when I come here to read something sexy and get completely absorbed in these characters and story. 10/10, absolutely love it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertrixieadara@trixieadara
My name is Trixie Adara. I write erotica, almost exclusively lesbian erotica. I prefer mind control stories or any story with an element of the supernatural. However, I also love the slow build and an element of realism to my stories. If you love my work, please check out my...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES