The Rabbit Hole Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dolly obeyed. She began licking carefully and slowly, letting her tongue slide through the folds of Penny's pussy. Penny wasn't wet, not yet, but she sank onto Dolly's face, making Dolly do as much work as possible.

"Like you like it," commanded Penny.

Muffled moaning came from below. Penny slid her hips back and forth, not quite grinding into Dolly's face but gliding over it. Dolly adjusted, sticking her tongue out while Penny did most of the work. Penny grabbed the headboard of her bed to steady herself. As she worked, arousal built up in her. She was often detached from her body, from her sexuality, but something about letting her rage out, about being able to punish and question Nadia, let her walls come down. She stifled a moan, and let herself sink lower, pushing her hips and pussy into Dolly as she went.

She let go of the headboard, falling back and putting her weight on her hands behind her. Then, slowly, she raised herself, and her hands found Dolly's nipples. She grabbed them, and twisted, hard. Dolly didn't cry out, but her moaning got louder as Penny twisted.

"You will never leave me," she said, her breath was short and thin. She twisted harder, and Dolly strained against the straps. But she didn't cry out, and she didn't stop licking.

"You will be with me forever."

Penny let go of Dolly's nipples and ground her hips harder into her toy's face. It felt so good to finally hit something, to tell Dolly how she really felt. Penny grabbed Dolly's hair tight in her fists and rode her face.

"Make me cum," she commanded. "Make me cum, whore."

Penny rode harder and harder, deeper and deeper. She didn't care if Dolly liked it. She didn't care if Dolly felt good. She didn't care if Dolly could breathe. She only cared about getting what she wanted, what she needed. She only cared about getting someone to stay, anyone. Why won't they stay? They never stay.

If they won't give. Take, hissed a strange voice in her head.

Yes. Take. Penny will take her pleasure. She will take control. She will take everything that Nadia offered, and Nadia had offered her everything. Mind. Body. Soul. There was nothing Penny couldn't have or take from her toy. The use of her tongue. The air in her lungs. The purpose of her life. The use of her limbs. Her will and her love. Penny would have it all because no one was going to give it her freely.

Penny seized up as pleasure erupted over her body. Her whole body quivered as her skin crawled and muscles seized with ecstasy. She pulled tighter on Dolly's hair as she arched her back, trying her best to stand up straight and collapse at the same time. She felt her body shake from every inch, every fiber, every cell, every atom of her being. She felt the weight of the past two months fall from her, all the doubt and insecurity. She felt herself put on her old self, like a worn and favorite shirt.

She was Mistress Penny Lane. She could be whatever she wanted and have whatever she wanted. There was no one to stop her. Nadia had offered her life up willingly, and now Penny took it.

Penny rolled off of Dolly to the side and laid next to her toy, catching her breath. Beside her, Dolly was breathing heavily. Her chest heaved in rolls and waves, but she didn't complain. Penny arched her back and stretched. She felt good, but not good enough. She could have more. She could take more. She sat up and went to the far corner of the bed, where Dolly's left leg was bound. She freed it, and bent it up into the air. She straddled Dolly's other leg, the one still bound, and raised the free leg. She slid her pussy against Dolly's and began to grind her hips. Her body tingled, almost too sensitive and too electric to stimulate again, but Penny pushed through. She wanted more.

"Tell me you love me," commanded Penny.

"I love you, Penny."

"Tell me you're sorry for leaving me."

"I'm sorry, Penny."

"Tell me you love me."

"I love you, Penny."

"Tell me you'll always be with me."

"I'll always be with you, Penny."

Penny rocked back and forth, scissoring Dolly. She felt her toy writhe and try to buck her hips, pressing back against Penny, and she let her. She ground her hips, and let every doubt, every frustration, go into it. She took it all out on Dolly, and Dolly took it all from her.

"Tell me you love me."

"I love you, Penny."

"Again."

"I love you, Penny."

"Again."

"I love you, Penny."

"Like you mean it." Penny's eyes were hot and wet. She tried to focus on the pleasure, on the fucking, but her body burned with something else. It was shame. It was fear. It was panic. It was pain. So much pain. A lifetime of pain in discovering that what she feared the most was true: no one wanted her.

"I love you, baby," said Dolly, but it wasn't more convincing. She sounded like a porn star or a bad movie actress. She made her voice breathy, but not sincere. It was lies. All lies.

"Again."

"I love you, baby."

"No, not like that. Like you mean it." Slowly, Penny's grinding came to a halt. She stopped on top of Dolly, straddling her, with tears rolling down her cheeks.

"I love you so much, baby," said Dolly in Nadia's fake voice. It was a robot impersonating a person, but it was a lie. All lies.

Penny collapsed and rolled off the bed. She stood up, pacing. Her mind couldn't stay still. Her pain was everywhere. She was back in the institution. She was in the cave. She was in the hospital. She was knocked out on the floor. She was in the restaurant. She was alone. Alone. Alone. Alone. Alone.

"Just tell me you love me," whispered Penny.

"I love you, Penny."

"You don't mean it do you? I don't think you mean any of it."

Penny goes into the bathroom. There, looking at herself, was not the confident hypnotist that takes what she wants. It was a little girl playing make-believe. It was a little girl with too much makeup on. Her hair was in disarray. Her lipstick was smudged. She was a mess. A total mess.

Penny went back into the bedroom and unlatched Dolly's limbs. Tears streamed down her face, but she didn't say anything. What was the point of talking to a doll? It couldn' talk back. Only in her mind, playing dress-up or having tea parties. That was the only time dolls talked back, with your own voice.

"Leave me," commanded Penny. "Go to The Rabbit Hole."

Wordlessly, Dolly got up and left the bedroom. Penny sank to the floor, the room flooded with light but brimming with hidden darkness at the same time.

******************

Nadia

Nadia woke up hours later. Her headphones were on, but the music of The Rabbit Hole had stopped. The television screens at the front of the room were blank. She was alone in the pre-dawn hours of the day. These moments were rare and becoming rarer. If Penny was there, she'd be swept up into Dolly or Nadia's new persona quickly. But now, when Penny slept and Nadia wasn't plugged up into trance, she was free for a surreal moment. How odd to feel that being yourself is the exception in life.

Nadia found her bra and panties on the floor in the kitchen. She slipped them on and started making coffee. As it brewed, she stood in front of the window, looking out over the city. She had no memory of her night before, which was typical whenever Penny turned her into Dolly. She could tell by the welts on her body that Penny had decided to be rough. That was unusual.

Penny was slipping, she could tell as much. She was barely sleeping, and if she didn't sleep, Nadia didn't get to regain control of her body. She was herself less and less these days, and part of her loved that, but mostly she worried about Penny. She was unraveling, and she wasn't listening to anyone. How could Nadia convince her that it was real, that she wanted to be here?

Nadia looked at the engagement ring on her finger. She loved the way the light caught it. She found herself twisting it around her finger when she was nervous or thinking, but other times, she would stare at it for long periods of time. What did a ring mean? She already belonged to Penny. Heart. Body. Soul. What was left? Did Penny really need a ceremony to know that Nadia wanted to be with her forever?

If that's what it took, Nadia would do it. She'd gone this far, hadn't she? What was a ring and a ceremony? Besides, Nadia liked the way it looked. She turned it in the morning light, admiring the way the light refracted off of it. It was a small thing, but such a beautiful thing.

Nadia couldn't help imagining the wedding day. Soon they would go shopping for dresses. Little Nadia spent a lot of time wondering about her wedding day, about what she would wear and how she would look and how everyone would look at her. She'd always imagined a prince waiting for her at the end of the aisle, but instead she found a princess, a queen.

She couldn't wait for their adventures to begin.

12