The Race Driver

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look lovely Beth, shall we get going," he reached for her arm leading her to the door."

One of the things he had done when he was out was to rent them a car. The next thing was to get directions from one of the men in his pit crew who had told him about this place a few months ago. He had made the reservation the week before when he was in California. He had every intention of getting Beth to agree to go away with him for the weekend before her setting up the night at the bar with her friends. That gave him the opening he needed to whisk her away.

He had already searched for the place earlier that day so that he would have no trouble finding it that night. He parked way in the back of the full parking lot then went around to help Beth from the car.

When they entered the front door the first thing Beth noticed was a wonderful smell. She couldn't put her finger on it but it was a pleasant smell. The next thing she noticed was that they were standing in a small entryway where a beautiful hostess was standing behind a small antique desk. To the right and left of her were two sets each of doorways. After she confirmed their reservation she lead them through the door furthest from her on her left.

You could just barely hear soft music playing in the background. The aisle they were walking down was dimly lit with soft light. Plants were everywhere Beth noticed as they were led to their table. Tall palms, dwarf trees of every kind, almost a botanical garden. There were small fountains situated between the groups of plants. The soft tinkling of the water very soothing to the ear. The carpet was thick and lush green, like a carpet of grass.

This is a place for lovers Beth thinks to herself, very erotic to the eyes and senses. Already she could feel the fires starting to burn within her. They hadn't even gotten to their table yet and she knew this was the most sensual place she had ever been.

Why does this place bring to mind Casablanca, or maybe it was the Maltese Falcon she is thinking to herself? Beth doesn't know, but there seems to be some kind of De'ja-vu going on here her senses are telling her.

They have seen no one else along the way but you know there are others somewhere else. There is a waiter already standing by the table they are led to.

"Here we are sir," the hostess says softly. "Enjoy your meal."

A high backed, thickly tufted booth is before them. It is shaped like a half circle, the table is covered in a long lime green table cloth that touches the floor. In the center of the table is a small miniature lamp, dimly lit. Next to that is a candle floating in a small bowl shaped like a sea shell, that wonderful scent wafting in the air.

The waiter pulls the table out for them. Jay seats Beth first then sits down beside her, his thigh touching hers.

"Good evening, my name is Kyle and I will be your server this evening. I will just take a minute of your time to explain to you how things work here. If you will look to your right sir you will see two buttons on the upper right corner of your booth. The white button is your call button, press that if you would like me to return to the table for any reason. The red button will beep once and then flash letting you know that your order is ready when you are. When you see the red button flash just press the white one and that will let me know that I may return to your booth with your order."

All the time the young man is talking he has one of those smiles that says I know what your thinking. Or maybe it was a look of I know what your evening is all about.

"If you should need to use the restrooms you will find one over behind that large palm tree. We ask that you do not wander around the dining area and only use the restroom that I have pointed out to you. Could I offer you a drink before you place your order," he asked them as he handed them a large menu.

Jay gave the young man their drink order then before he left he explained that he would return shortly with the drinks and that would be the only time that he would return to the table without first being paged by the white button.

Jay had asked her if she minded if he ordered for them and Beth had nodded her head yes. The young man had returned with their drinks, and Jay gave him their order.

While he was talking with the waiter she knew that she had seen this scene before. From one of Humphrey Bogart's movies, which one she didn't recall, she just had the feeling that it was a movie he starred in. She was remembering how this had always been a scene in a fantasy dream of hers.

Beth was smiling to herself, knowing full well how this evening was going to progress. Inwardly she was excited to get on with the evening. Already her passions were stirring in her loins and she found it extremely hard to sit still while Jay was discussing their order with the waiter.

"Can you believe this place? I have been to some nice places before but this is one of the most romantic restaurants I have ever been in,"he said to her.

Beth sat looking at him wondering if he had any idea just what was about to happen to him.

"I have never been to anyplace like this before," she said softly. "But I have seen it before."

"You've seen it before? You just said you have never been to anyplace like this before."

"I've seen it many times in my dreams," she told him.

He was leaning close to her, to close. He smelled fresh, his cologne reminded Beth of citrus flavors. Not over powering like some men's colognes could be. He started to speak but Beth placed her finger upon his lips. He was staring into her eyes as her lips touched his. His lips parted as the tip of her tongue lightly outlined his lips.

The kiss was slow and tender, tongues dancing lightly and softly in their mouths, it was a sensuous kiss but held the hint of passion. Beth pulled her mouth away and he sat looking at her with a question in his eyes.

Jay was still looking at her intently, still with that questioning look in his eyes. He was wondering why she had kissed him and why had she broken off the kiss? He leaned towards her once again, and was about to say something.

Beth placed her finger on his lips again before he could say anything. Still looking into his eyes he watched as she slid slowly down and under the table.

The tablecloth hid her perfectly. She saw the shock register in his eyes as he watched her slip under the table. Beth placed her hands on his thighs and felt his muscles tense at her first touch. She let her hands slide slowly down his legs, pausing to kneed and massage the calves of his legs. She placed her hands gently between his legs, pressing outwards. His legs slowly opened wider for her and she moved between his legs.

Her hands slowly slid up his thighs to his waist. She felt a quiver in his legs and although he couldn't see her, she was smiling with pleasure. Her right hand moved slowly from his waist down to the crotch of his pants, pressing gently against him. His body jerked slightly but within seconds he relaxed and she could feel his growing excitement starting to rise in the crotch of his slacks.

Slowly Beth unzipped his slacks and let her hand slide inside, pressing softly against his hardening cock. She was both pleased and surprised when she found him naked underneath his slacks. She caressed him gently, loving the feel of the warm, hardness of him. Beth removed her hand and preceded to undo his belt, she opened his slacks up far enough to release his hard shaft.

She wrapped her hand around his cock again and slowly began to stroke him. Beth was being deliberately slow with her strokes. She reached under his cock to slowly caress his balls, loving the feel of them moving around in his sac.

"My God woman!"

"What's the matter? Can't handle it?"

"I think your the one doing all the handling, and quite well I might add."

His thighs were still tense and his legs were closing tightly around her. Beth lowered her mouth and at the first touch of her mouth, he jerked in surprise. She was smiling again and filled with all kinds of pleasure. Her mouth was warm and wet against his cock, she slowly took the length of him deeper into her mouth. With each up and down stroke of her mouth she could feel him growing harder. She let her tongue run slowly up the underside of his cock to the large full head then she let the tip of her tongue make lazy circles around the head.

"Christ babe you have got to stop, the light is going off, our meal is ready."

"Then press the white button, or don't you have the nerve," she told him before returning her mouth to his cock.

Beth let her tongue slither back down and slowly lick his balls, making them wet with the moistness of her mouth. She sucked them deeply into her mouth, sucking softly. She could feel the heat in him and that made her pleasure all the more potent. She was beginning to feel the wetness that was accumulating between her thighs.

She was slowly taking him deeper into her mouth when the waiter arrived with their meal. His body stiffened as she heard the waiter ask him if there would be anything else that they might need. She clamped down on his cock just then sucking him harder and moving her mouth up and down his burgeoning shaft. She could feel his veins in his cock filling with his hot blood. His cock was warm and throbbing in her mouth and the wetness between her legs was becoming unbearable, her clit was throbbing, swollen and burning with desire.

When he spoke to the waiter it was with a slightly breathless voice that he told him everything was fine. As soon as the waiter left his hands reached under the table and gently touched her face and hair. Her hair was as soft and silky as he had imagined.

She increased the pressure on his cock and within moments she could feel the warm, sweet taste of his cum sliding down her throat. Just as the warmth of his cum slid across her tongue she had a small orgasm along with his. She slowly licked every drop of cum from his cock then she gently pulled his slacks closed, zipped them back up and refastened his belt.

He reached his hand under the table and took hers, helping her back up to sit beside him.

"That was wonderful and very unexpected." He leaned forward and kissed her very softly on the lips.

"I would have never guessed in a million years that you would do something like that, Beth."

"Why not? Is it because the women your used to being with wouldn't lower themselves in that manner, so early on? But, since I'm from the other side of the tracks so to speak, why would it surprise you?"

"So you thought I would be shocked by your sensual behavior? Or maybe you were hoping that I would find your behavior distasteful?"

He leaned in close to her, placing his hand upon the hem of her dress, then slowly rubbing the inside of her leg as he spoke.

"What would you think if I told you that I find you totally sexy and intriguing, would you believe me?"

His hand was slowly working it's way up higher on her thigh, her body was still primed with pent up passion, she kept her legs tightly closed. She was not built for him to seek her out with his questing fingers. She felt the tip of his tongue as he ran it softly along the top of her shoulder and up her neck, making her quiver with desire.

He knew he wasn't going to get any further with her when she didn't open her legs up to him. "Shall we finish our meal and get out of here," he asked her softly?

They ate their meal and made small talk, all the while Jay was still filled with the erotic moments they had just shared.

Jay buzzed for their waiter, when he reappeared he asked them if they would like dessert. Beth spoke before Jay had a chance to and told the waiter no thanks she had already had her dessert before her meal.

With a soft chuckle Jay paid the bill and they left. When they reached the car he took her in his arms pulling her tightly against him as he kissed her with passion.

"Jay I want you to fuck me right now, I can't wait until we get back to the hotel, I'm on fire for you right now," she told him pressing her hand against the front of his slacks, feeling his hard cock against her hand.

He pulled her around to the back of the car and wasted no time in pressing her up against the trunk of the car. He lifted the hem of her dress up over her ass with one hand while unzipping his slacks with the other. He shoved his cock in her deep and held it there, he heard her small gasp when the full length of him hit home. He reached around in front of her cupping her breasts in his hands, pulling her back against his chest.

"I've been dying to be inside you, to feel you warm and wet against my cock," he told her as he ran his tongue down her neck to her shoulder before biting her gently, making her jump.

"Fuck me Jay, I can't wait any longer."

He pushed her back down on the trunk and slowly began long slow strokes with his cock. He loved seeing his cock as it appeared with each outward stroke.

"Faster Jay, harder, I need to cum," she yelled at him.

He was fucking her like they had been parted for years and couldn't take time for all the pleasantries of their reunion. It was a raw fuck, one filled with lust and hard passion. Within moments Beth was covering his cock with her cream, her orgasm was quick and powerful. It had been a long time since she had enjoyed this deep physical release.

"I know that we just had dinner but I'm still hungry,"she told him taking off her seatbelt and sliding over next to him.

She placed her hand at his crotch then unzipped his slacks pulling his cock free from his slacks. She lowered her head and slowly began bringing him back to arousal as he drove them back to the hotel.

"Christ woman, I won't be able to walk inside if you keep this up," he told her trying to get her to stop until they got back to the hotel. Beth, you have to stop dear, we're back and I can't wait to get you into our room.

Beth reluctantly stopped enjoying her snack, then let him help her from the car. They took the elevator from the parking garage and Beth made sure she kept in contact with his aroused cock on the ride to their room. She had slipped her hand inside his slacks when he was kissing her so that she could stroke his cock. Halfway up, the elevator stopped to let in two more passengers.

Beth stood in front of Jay with her back pressed tight against him. She had grabbed his hands and brought them around her so it looked like he was holding onto her. His cock was pressing hard into her ass cheeks and Beth couldn't help but squirm against him. They were lucky because the other passengers got off on the floor just before theirs.

Their room was two doors down from the elevator so they didn't have far to go. Jay already had the room key out to swipe before they got to the room. He pulled her inside so quickly she almost tripped on the carpet. He spun her around as soon as he had closed the door but before he could pull her to him she had dropped to the floor on her knees, reaching for his swollen cock.

She engulfed him so quickly it took his breath away. She licked, sucked and teased his cock relentlessly. He kept trying to pull her up and away from his cock, but she would just bare down more when he did. He laced his fingers in her hair, holding it back from her face so he could watch her as she devoured his cock.

He knew he wouldn't last much longer if he didn't get her to relinquish his cock from the warm confines of her mouth. He finally managed to pull her up and pulled her tight against his chest before he ravaged her mouth with his fierce kiss.

His kiss was consuming her again, explosions going off inside of her with each stroke of his lips, his tongue dueling with hers in that age old dance of passion. Beth could spend the rest of the night doing nothing more then sharing his kisses and be happy. A thought quickly came and went, she knew that when the passion died she was going to be sorry for letting herself get carried away.

Jay pulled her over to the huge couch, he sat down then pulled her down on his hard cock, he heard her gasp as she felt the full length of him enter her again. He wasted no time in pulling her dress up over her head and releasing her tits from the confines of her bra.

They were deliciously heavy in his hands, god how much he loved a woman with huge tits he was thinking to himself as he raised them to his waiting mouth. He felt her body shiver at the first touch of his lips against her nipples. She moaned deeply when he sucked one deeply into his mouth, again gasping from the pleasure. He transferred his mouth to the other nipple and loved how it hardened quickly in his mouth. He looked into her eyes and could see the passion there as she intently watched him.

It didn't take him long to figure out that her breasts were an erogenous zone for her. The longer he sucked and licked her nipples the more aroused she became. It wasn't long before he felt her orgasm overtake her, her body tensed and pulled at him as she reached that plateau that release brought you to. He felt her cream covering his cock as it flowed from her.

Jay was aching to taste her cream, he had been patient through each encounter with her letting her have her way and now he wanted his turn. He put his hands on her waist and stood up pulling her up with him until her feet were on the floor.

He quickly pulled her into the bedroom and pushed her none to gently down onto the bed, her legs hanging over the side of the bed. He knelt between her legs, pressing them further apart to give him access to her pussy. He made short work of licking up her cream, as his tongue drove her crazy.

She had a nice size clit, one that he could easily suck. He loved how her fingers were lacing through his hair while he drank of her juices. She was close to coming again as her hips kept raising up, pressing her pussy deeper into his mouth. He latched onto her clit again and sucked her little woman's cock intently.

"Don't stop Jay, please don't stop!"

She was squeezing her legs tightly against his face as another orgasm took charge of her. She was squirming all over the place as he refused to give up his sweet torture of her pussy with his mouth. Her brought her to orgasm twice more before she begged him to kiss her.

"Please Jay, kiss me. I need to feel your mouth on mine, I want to taste me on your lips, please babe, oh god please kiss me!"

He took his mouth from her pussy sliding his body up hers. Her eyes changed color when she was filled with passion. Her hazel eyes were more blue he noticed as he leaned down to kiss her again. He loved how her body would have little shivers when he was kissing her. He loved that his kisses affected her this way, she absolutely melted when they kissed.

His desire was high and no matter how hard he tried to restrain himself to take things slow he was losing the battle. He wanted her but he didn't want to drive her away from him either. He broke the kiss then quickly moved off of her and flipped her over onto her stomach. He moved quickly so that he was laying on top of her. He held her arms down to keep her from moving them. He had managed to get his legs between hers, spreading hers apart.

His cock was pressed down the crack of her ass as he held her down tightly. He had to lift himself slightly from her so that he could move her long hair to the side, out of his way. He ran his tongue across the back of her neck, along the top of her shoulders, she squirmed underneath him, little shivers running along her spine.

He was trying to let his ardor slow down but it was having the opposite effect on him. The more he touched her, the more he wanted to be inside her. The gentle kisses he wanted to lace across her shoulders and neck were far from being gentle. He just couldn't control the raw passion that was inside him.