The Race Driver

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sat up pulling her up with him, she was on her hands and knees as he rammed his cock, hard and deep into her. She gasped, tossing back her head as he plunged into her. He reached for her head wrapping his fingers through her hair tugging her head back as he plunged harder and deeper into her. One hand on her hip, the other wrapped tightly into her hair as he pulled her back into him with each thrust of his cock.

"Oh god yes! Fuck me Jay, fuck me hard!"

He felt his hot blood flowing through his cock with each thrust. His balls were tightening, his body tense as he tried to hold back the release he felt flowing through him. He exploded in her, his cum filling her to overflowing. He pulled her tightly back against him, holding her there as his body let loose his orgasm. He held her still and firm against him as he waited for the passion to subside within him, then he collapsed on top of her.

He lay on top of her for a minute or so before moving to the side of her, pulling her into a spooning position with him. He wrapped his arms around her, her head resting on his arm while his other was folded across her chest, a breast resting in his hand. He kissed her neck softly before drifting off into exhausted slumber.

Beth knew that what they had just shared was a product of both of theirs heightened sexual tensions. It was her fault for initiating the sexual feelings she was feeling while they were at the restaurant. Jay had been nothing but a gentleman every time they had been together. She had been the one to make it sexual and now she was going to have to deal with that.

At first she tried to put the blame on the fact that it had been a very long time since she had shared passion with anyone. Which was true, but the fact was that she had wanted him. She had wanted him like she had wanted no other in years. She had dated a few times but none of the men made her feel like he had, nor had treated her as he had.

She wasn't used to the kind of attention, kindness, thoughtfulness, and even his flirting. She had let it all go to her head, she had been like a kid let loose in a candy store. Now she would suffer just as a child would, who had to much of a good thing.

Beth had just done something she had never done before. She had sex with someone she barely knew. Someone who would be out of her life at any time and she didn't feel at all good about herself right then. As soon as the passion had died, her senses returned. She wasn't going to even try to deny that she had not enjoyed all that had transpired between them this evening. She would be lying to herself if she tried.

Beth admitted to herself that she would enjoy spending the night wrapped in his arms as they slept. It had been a very long time since she had felt arms wrapped around her, holding her close as she slept. His left leg was on top of hers, his leg folded tightly across her, holding her tightly against him. She tried to remain still, so as not to awaken him.

A few minutes later he moved his leg off of hers, then he moved until he was laying on his back, her head still resting on his right arm. Beth waited for about 10 minutes before she gently lifted her head from his arm and slowly moved across the bed until she could slide off without waking him.

She quietly made her way out into the living room area of their rooms, picking up her clothes along the way as she made her way back to her own room. Once inside she locked the door behind her then went to take a quick shower. She had put on a t-shirt after the shower then tucked herself into bed. It seemed like hours before she was finally able to relax enough to fall asleep.

She was startled out of her sleep from her bedroom door crashing against the wall of her room. Jay was making his way across her room, straight for her bed. The look on his face was filled with rage, she came to her senses and tried to climb quickly out of bed but he was to fast for her. He lunged onto the bed grabbing her before she could make her escape. He pulled her down onto her back laying himself across her legs holding her firmly to the bed. He had grabbed her arms and pressed them firmly down into her pillow on each side of her head. She wasn't able to move and that is exactly what he wanted.

"Why the fuck did you leave our bed? Answer me Beth! Why did you leave our bed in the middle of the night and lock yourself in here?"

He was very upset with her, his body was shaking with each word he spoke to her. He was so rigid that his body felt like a heavy brick laying on her, sucking the life from her. She made sure she spoke softly to him when she was trying to tell him the reasons for her actions.

"Jay, you were sound asleep, I tried not to disturb you from your rest when I left your bed to come back to mine."

He said nothing, staring deeply into her eyes as she spoke to him. She waited for a few seconds for him to speak but it became apparent that he wasn't in the mood for talking.

"What's wrong, why are you so mad? It was over, you were sleeping soundly so I came back to my room."

"What the fuck are you talking about? It was over? Did you think that it was nothing more then a quick fuck Beth? You thought because I had fallen asleep that I was done with you, is that it? That now that I'd been fucked, I'd be done with you, that's it isn't it?"

Beth wasn't afraid of him, she knew without a doubt that he would never hurt her physically, emotionally was a different story.

"I'm sorry Jay, this was all my fault and I apologize for my actions." Before Beth could say anything more he planted his lips firmly against hers, grinding his mouth into hers.

The fleeting thought that her lips would be swollen from this kiss ran through the back of her mind. His kiss made it impossible for any other discussion between them. She was being drawn into those searing flames of his kisses again.

"Well your wrong lady if you think I'm done with you. We haven't even begun yet," he told her breaking off the kiss for just a moment befoBeth knew she couldn't fight the lust she felt re plundering her mouth again.

from this man, or the lust within herself for him. She had never felt like this with any other man before, she had felt desire, passion and yes even lust before but not like this. She knew that she couldn't fight this, no matter how hard she tried not to.

Jay had eased up on his hold on her as their kiss had taken them both into the fire it started. Beth pushed him off her onto his back, now she was the aggressor. He reached for her but she stayed his hands.

She let her lips trail little kisses softly across his face, his eyes, and his cheeks. She pulled his hands up until they were laying next to his head, her fingers entwined with his, her body laying half across his chest as she spoke softly to him.

"I can't fight this Jay, I don't even want to try anymore, so let's just enjoy it."

She didn't give him time to say anything as she kissed him deeply. She let her fingers trail slowly down his bent arm until she reached his elbow. She broke off the kiss to let her tongue slide slowly down his arm. Her fingers had moved to his chest as she moved her body slowly down his to make room for her wandering fingers and tongue.

She raked her nails slowly and gently across his chest, dropping little kisses here and there. Her nails came into contact with his nipples and she gently raked them back and forth. She replaced one of her fingers with her mouth, licking his nipple then gently sucking it between her teeth. She bit down gently, she felt and heard is indrawn breath as she did so. She now gave the other nipple the same attention.

He reached for her but she stayed his hands. "No touching just yet, just lay there and enjoy, unless you don't enjoy it, then please tell me so."

She ran her nails softly down his side, letting her tongue follow the path of her fingers. She enjoyed touching his body and wanted him to know that. She moved so that she was now laying next to him, her head propped on her left hand as her right continued stroking his body.

She leaned down to kiss him again, their tongues meeting the second her lips touched his. She kissed him slow and tenderly, not yet wanting to make the kiss more passionate. Her right hand was slowly caressing the inside of his thigh, moving slowly up towards his hard cock. As soon as her hand came into contact with his cock she pulled her lips away from his.

Beth said nothing, just looking deep into his eyes as her hand slowly caressed his hard cock. She held his gaze, a little smile on her lips as she continued caressing him. She reached for his balls and gently caressed them, loving the weight and feel of them in her hand.

She moved her hand back up to his cock, slowly stroking him. She moved her hand slowly up and down the length of him, now and then squeezing gently as she did so.

Beth leaned down to his face, still not taking her eyes from his as she placed her lips against his ear, licking gently.

"Does that feel good Jay," she whispered in his ear.

"You know it does," he said breathlessly.

Her mouth still at his ear she continued to talk to him.

"I love how warm and hard your cock is in my hand. I love how the veins are full with your hot blood. Mmmmm and I do love how you twitch in my hand as I stroke you a little faster. Makes me hungry for you, for the taste of you Jay. Do you want to feel my mouth around your cock again?"

"Yes, but this time your going to let me have equal time enjoying the taste of you," he told her.

Beth began stroking Jay a little faster, she loved how his cock was swollen, how she could feel his swollen veins in her hand as she stroked him. Her mouth was still at his ear when she began talking to him again.

"I love the feel of you. I love laying here next to you, remembering how your cock felt buried deep inside me as you fucked me in the parking lot. I can still feel how hard and deep you filled me in the bedroom, your hands tangled in my hair, pulling me hard into you as you rammed your cock inside me, taking my breath away. No, don't move just listen to me Jay."

Jay was on the verge of cuming again and he wanted to be inside her. Her telling him how much she loved feeling him inside her had made is imminent orgasm start no matter how hard he tried to stop it.

"Don't move, don't speak, just feel my hand, remember how your cock felt inside of me. Close your eyes, now remember how your cock felt inside my pussy. How wet and warm it was enveloping your cock as you thrust hard and deep inside me."

That did it for Jay, he covered her hand with his cum, it exploded from him. He had lost control, a control he had always been proud of having.

My god Beth, you just jacked me off," he said incredulously!

"Yes I did. Are you going to tell me that you didn't enjoy it," she asked him?

"Of course I enjoyed it, but hell Beth I wanted to be inside you," he told her pushing her back down onto her back so that he could kiss her.

Jay loved kissing her and he knew that his kisses drove her crazy with lust. Lust for him. Yes, it filled his ego to overflowing knowing that his kisses could make her lose control with him. His kisses were like wine to her. The more she drank of them the more lost in them she became.

There was no way that he could make love to her again right now. She had drained him and she had done so with no thought to her own satisfaction. It didn't matter, there were other ways to satisfy a woman and he had never been a man to leave a lady wanting.

She had taken him to orgasm with nothing but her whispered words and her hand. He would do the same for her. He let his hand wander down to the valley between her thighs, sliding his finger gently into her, finger fucking her slowly.

"It's your turn my dear. I would never let you go without the same relief you have just given to me."

His finger was pressing into her clit rubbing gently, he could feel her little nub grow firm under his fingertip. He leaned down close to her ear so that he too could do some whispering to arouse her further.

"You know how much your kisses drive me don't you Beth? I love the way you melt in my arms when I kiss you. I love the little quivers your body makes when we are kissing, how warm and inviting your lips are when mine touch yours."

"I have no will of my own when you kiss me, your kisses devour me, making me feel drawn deeper into you."

"One night of passion has shown me many things about you Beth. You have armed me with some wonderful weapons. I feel some guilt at the unfair advantage I now have over you, but not so guilty that I won't use them to my advantage.

Jay had his right leg laying across hers, holding her prisoner to his wandering fingers. He kept a slight pressure on her clit as he rubbed it in slow circles, now and then stopping only long enough to let his finger delve into her pussy. Her breathing was becoming labored from her arousal. He wanted her receptive to the things he was going to say to her, as much as what he was doing to her. He kissed her again, it was a deeply searing kiss.

"Listen to me dear, your going to return to my bed when we are through here and from now on that is where your going to sleep, is that understood?"

"Yes," she replied.

"I hunger for you as well. I love the essence of you, the smell of you, taste of you, and the honesty of your feelings."

Jay gave her no reprieve as he moved his mouth away from her ear to her breast. As soon as his mouth latched onto her nipple she arched her back, he heard her indrawn breath of pleasure. Her free hand found it's way to his head, her fingers running through his hair as he nursed her nipple. She was begging him for release.

He needed her right then as much as she needed him, he enjoyed giving her pleasure. The more she begged for release the more he wanted to give her. He loved how she wanted him, needed his touch, and his kisses. He felt himself coming close to that same plateau that she was reaching for.

He was going to finish her off with his fingers but his need to taste her now was to great. He had planned on completing her orgasm with his fingers then his mouth but he couldn't wait any longer for the taste of her. He moved quickly down between her legs, spreading them apart quickly then burying his face in her essence.

He loved eating pussy and the more he could get a woman off with his mouth, the more he wanted her that way. He brought her to orgasm three times before his hard cock demanded release.

Beth had barely came down from her orgasm before he was mounting her. He lifted her legs and pressed them back into her stomach as he shoved his cock in fast and hard. He grabbed her tits with his hands, rolling her nipples between his thumb and forefinger. He leaned back far enough to watch his cock plunge in and out of her pussy, her hands were busy pulling and tugging at her nipples as he fucked her.

A few moments later they were both locked in the throws of passions release. When his orgasm subsided he laid down gently on top of her, nuzzling her neck with little kisses. Her arms were wrapped around him, holding him, enjoying the feel of his body on hers. He was still inside her, not wanting to break the connection between them.

Beth lay quietly, her mind working on the events of the evening. She would still have trouble forgiving herself for her actions but there was nothing she could do about it, it happened. She was wondering how long it would be before he tired of her? Before he admitted they were from two different worlds and that she didn't fit into his?

It would probably end with him leaving one day for a business trip and then decide he just wouldn't come back that it was over. Would he call and tell her once he left? Would he tell her before he left, wanting to tell her to her face? Or would he just leave and just not bother to call or come back until she figured it out for herself?

Jay was sleeping, she could tell from his even breathing as she held him cuddled to her chest. A tear slipped out and slid slowly down her cheek before she closed her eyes. She knew in her heart how this would end, the only question left was, when?