All Comments on 'The Race: Fallout'

by BlueGee

Sort by:
  • 206 Comments (Page 2)
SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreealmost 2 years ago

Well done.

Powerful and well written story.

Sure, it could've been longer.

That's up to the writer.

The focus here is the anger of a man betrayed.

And the writer delt with that beautifully.

Top ratings from me.

CunnyLinguistTooCunnyLinguistTooalmost 2 years ago

A good story, some things that I presume are local lingo or colloquialisms that I didn't understand, but not enough to take away from the story. Possibly one of the more realistic responses to a cheating spouse...righteous anger, but nothing over the top.

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 2 years ago

shit i should have read the first one lol so did he get these vids and pic from an annon complete stranger? and then take them at face value? but not knowing their relationship i guess i cant really comment on it. idk maybe she was flaky throughout their marriage

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 2 years ago

sorry asked and answered:

"Her so-called friends sent him the photo and video proof late last night,"

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 2 years ago

a saying comes to mind after reading that. if u cant do the time dont do the crime. stupid ppl are going to do stupid things

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 2 years ago

But he took Mary's car out to the curb and then cursed himself for not getting Robert or Debbie to drive it back with them. Now the bitch would probably have to come over here to get it.

lol the car, she has 3 kids in that house.

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 2 years ago

would have liked to hear more of the wife but that happens a lot so im use to it. enjoyed the read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Looks like pummel187 is in love with a man. The fact that he calls him a REAL man is laughable because he's fictional and as far from real as you can get.

But hey, pummel187, you sets your sights on whoever makes your peepee tingle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So. Fucking. Stupid.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Great finish to your story. I loved Geoff burning all the cheating skanks with the same torch he used for Mary. Stupid cheating bitches should know better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

as it should be, even in Queensland, wherever that is...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Of course people this is only a story. But in the light of day i would think if it were true, he did the right thing here. No one goes our on a trip like this and does such absolitely stupid horrible shit without having at least planned some of it. These women are like most women i know. There are many women that will act all innocent and really good, but will fall on their knees and suck a hard dick very fast just like these bitches did. Womens minds do not work like a man's mind they are way more hormone driven and without morals. Not analytically thinking things thru and how it will effect their life tomorrow. Live for the moment. Then its Oh honey i lost my mind, or they drugged me or i was drunk. Bullshit. Doesn't chnge a thing, then they want to come home and say, look at me i am the same person who left here last week. Yes but you now have degraded yourself, your marriage, shamed me and embarrased me in front of the world. You are a cheap whore and nothing more. She should have ben banned from ever seeing her kids again, except from a distance or with a gaurdian there to keep her at arms length.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As with just about all LW stories, there are plot devices that make a reader say to themselves (and probably to other commenters) 'that is crazy' or 'that would never happen' or 'they would never do that' or 'nobody's that stupid'. This story is also premised on similar plot devices, the first being the 'Olympic blowjob contest' and the second being sending the video of said contest to Mary's husband. Geoff said that he received 20 text/email pictures/videos of his wife's sexual exploits (probably an exaggeration, but a relatively large number). In real life, despite all the liquor and weed consumed by the partying ladies, there would be at least a small number who would have protested the proposed sex contest as incredibly inappropriate for the group, for many reasons. And if the contest had happened, as in the story, some clearer thinking partiers would have adamantly opposed sending the videos to Geoff. It goes without saying that self preservation would have dictated keeping what happened under wraps. Even without sending the video, with so many witnesses and participants, someone would likely spill the beans, with lots of nasty rumors going around about what happened at the party.

If reality had happed and the 'sex' contest hadn't occurred and the subsequent videos hadn't been taken and sent, this would have been a 750 word flash story about a loving wife and mother, with her husband's blessing, travelling to a city for a bachelorette party, partying hard with too much alcohol, many hangovers the next morning, and a mild story to tell about the event when everyone returned. Pretty boring stuff, as opposed to the story as written.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2almost 2 years ago

I thought the very ending was too rushed and incomplete.

Curious, what ever happened to the dumb slut that actually sent the pictures and videos?

No mandatory couseling where they live? What were the children told?

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2almost 2 years ago

While it was a humongous betrayal and incredibly disrespecting, it appears to have been a one time event. There might have been an opportunity, with lots of counseling and a Post-Nup to try again. It's not like the wife went looking for an affair. The way you write it, she got caught up in the moment and Allowed herself to be hit with that deadly Martian Slut-Ray.

It was the public humiliation of the husband that appears to have been the killer of the marriage. If this was truly a one and done event, it's not so straight forward in my mind. I have seen bachelor parties where things got out of hand for married men, and heard of hen parties where that happened too. This was just an extreme case of that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

26thNC whining about “skanks” again, I see. First, he forgets and uses that term in many of his posts under his other accounts. (We never said he was smart) and secondly, that term hasn’t been popular since the seventies, so that pretty much lets you know how much of an old, shriveled fuck he is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

WIFE RECEIVED NO REVENGE!!! Eff that!!!

waltdeewaltdeealmost 2 years ago

Is it me, or did that end rather abruptly?

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartalmost 2 years ago

4. Quite a lot of build up with a pretty limp ending. Not saying there should have been a reconciliation or burning or anything but the story feels unfinished with a pretty abrupt and unsatisfying ending. No revenge, no reconciliation, no new beginnings, just nothing. Not a bad story at all just really wish it had a 3rd chapter to properly end it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nearing 40 with 3 kids. lol well she can get some cats she can grow old together with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. That shit really happens, and should not get a pass.

ED

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2almost 2 years ago

weak ending and wrap up

xtc5xtc5almost 2 years ago

Could have finished stronger, but I liked the story. 5 stars from me.

KittyCampbellKittyCampbellalmost 2 years ago

That's how it should be expected to end. Obviously it's not real life but if it were, what an utterly stupid insane thing to do.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 2 years ago

Realistic ending...

teedeedubteedeedubalmost 2 years ago

Stupid is as stupid does. Another story about stupid. Welcome to 'merica..............

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2almost 2 years ago

The ending sort of petered out. Weak ending

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 2 years ago

Well, how else was it supposed to end? One and done, except for mary it was 5 and done. A nice fast paced cheating wives story. At least she try and say "it isn't what it looks like", of course he never gave her a chance. I guess the Martian Slut Ray was set on broad beam to affect that many married women at one time. Why can't women just settle for a nice laid back boring marriage with a man who provides for them? Duh!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What seems most puzzling here is what the motivation was of whomever emailed the photos and videos. It seems more plausible that someone would have posted online and that it might get out in that way.

Rayjag1980Rayjag1980almost 2 years ago

Although stories such as this are entertaining, they aren't realistic unless you account for the Martian slut ray. To be a loving wife and then be spit roasted in public??? Yes peer pressure can make you do regrettable things, normally not to this degree. 5 stars for entertaining, 3 stars realism, 4 total.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Does every man in the country (excepting grooms and husbands, of course) get invited to hen's parties in Australia?

Are there typically enough men at these parties for the women present to all participate in a blow job contest requiring multiple men for each, while yet having enough men "left over" to be auxiliary participants by screwing and/or being jerked off by the contestants?

Or, is it that Australian men are simply "supermen", such that only a few of them are needed in order to produce the (almost infinite) on-demand sexual output required to provide a contest winner?

...

If you think about the story in even a slightly analytical fashion (gasp! what nerve!), it actually becomes quite comical. Thanks (snork!) for the laughs.

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 2 years ago

Well, this could have been reconciliation story because the cheating was not pre-planned and there were three kids involved which makes breaking up a serious issue.

In either case since the hubby will be on the hook financially for the foreseeable future (3 kids!), his social life will turn to shit. In fact, the reconciliation is the only way to go since only super-rich people can break up one family and walk away without care in the world.

"but never again will we be friends" sounds pompous and punishes children more than anybody else. Why not stay friends, he got his point across with divorce? There is no ego to protect since everything was public enough anyway.

I see this story as a story of both female and male stupidity though obviously author only wanted to cast female that way.

This story is nice story about comedy of errors but the hard edge twist in the end is more like a hatred toward women than a reasonable resolution.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Aren’t photos with cameras wonderful? They are every where and in constant use. Ouch!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

WTF?! Are there really people this stupid running around? - The asshole who put that “punishment” in the hopper was the dumbest of all but,the rest were almost as brain-dead.

teedeedubteedeedubalmost 2 years ago

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in a large group".

Drgnmstr97Drgnmstr97almost 2 years ago

At least this tale tries to do justice to the fallout from a fantastical one. It's still impossible to suspend my disbelief enough to accept that a happily married mother of three chooses to do what she did regardless of alcohol, drugs or peer pressure. As a joke, I could see how one of these stupid bitches could have thought the putting that punishment in the jar would be good for a moments hysteria but again, it's just too far beyond belief that multiple of those women could have been stupid enough to take pictures on the spot and immediately send them to Hubby. Just too much unbelievable stuff here. But the fallout, at least you got that right. immediate and permanent, for all of them. As a small side note, Geoff ends up in jail for the revenge porn he sent to her Mom and the other boyfriends/husbands, or at least with probation and a hefty fine. There is absolutely no way that bitches this stupid and awful would not have him prosecuted for ruining their lives.

But you handled the fallout appropriately so much better than the first part even if the premise was impossible to believe.

KRD19254KRD19254almost 2 years ago

Yes, the Punishment was dumb, but more dumb'er were the women who sent it to Geoff. Just how stupid can women get. They had to know any evidence getting back to their mates would kill them all.

\

I have to respect Geoff in letting all the male mates know of this hen den of sluts (to stuuuupid to use toilet paper). The real losers are the kids. It was Geoff's will of "one-and-done"; I can salute him for his integrity in not being tagged as a willing cuck. He could have stuck-it out but his attitude of the betrayal and disrespect would teach the kids the the wrong message of what love is between parents.

\

5*****, Hooyah, Salutes...

numbnutz49numbnutz49over 1 year ago

Wow, Mary's plane landed twice but only took off once! That was the miracle in this story!

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 1 year ago
Terrible

Consider therapy, for everyone’s sake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting fantastical tale but nothing more. I would agree that no mature mother of three children would put herself in that situation. At least not that way, albeit cheating under ecstasy or similar could be believable. But a mature wife would not put herself in that situation to begin with. Or God willing, we should hope not. The husband's reaction is also a fantastical over-the-top. Still, an interesting tale.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 1 year ago

lol why would they send him that? umm here u go, her some rope to hang us with

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 1 year ago

What the hell could any of those women expect? Kudos to Geoff, for having the courage to stay true to his convictions. Also, credit to Robert and Jason for remaining calm, and recognizing the damage done by the hen-whores.

DB71DB71over 1 year ago

I find it amazing reading some of the comments; they span from one extreme to the other. Some seem to take the story personally and I wonder if they think it was themselves in Geoff’s place. It’s just a story. It’s not real life. What would or would never happen is a moot point. Let it go and move

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

4 stars for the Martian SLUT RAY self-destruction story

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandlerover 1 year ago

This can't be the end? I hope someone will take up the challenge and produce an ending that gives some closure.

Thanks for the story but I want more.

Nasty56Nasty56over 1 year ago

Story cannot be done, needs a proper ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't know how different Australian law is from that of my native UK but how can any court possibly award custody of the children to a drug using, sex addicted and completely unfit parent such as Mary?

servant111servant111over 1 year ago

Needs a serious epilogue

3 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Chapter 3…..?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Could you please write a more conclusive Part 3 or epilogue? Would like to see what happened to everyone. I hope Geoff found happiness. Mary and the other women not so much.

OdessaLesOdessaLesover 1 year ago

Women (when alcohol is consumed) will get wild and do stupid and sexual things at bachelorette parties and men will do the same at bachelor parties. Many a weddings have been cancelled because of the activities occurring at these parties. With the advent of the camera cell phones, it to easy to document these activities. Good story, well written.

Bri29Bri29over 1 year ago

This is a top class story one of my favourites i have read it more than once both parts ,the fact it provokes such responses from readers proves it and its so well written as well.Only my opinion but i think Bluegee has left it right where it should be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a hot tempered egotistical bastard Geoff is. So what if Mary got caught up in the sex Olympics at the weekend bachelorette party.

A 36 year old wife and mother deserves a little bit of fun on the side. Good grief it’s not like the world is coming to an end now is it.

If she were my wife the first thing I would want to know is, did she enjoy herself. And are there any more photos or videos. Then I would drag her to bed and eat her pussy, and fuck her brains out.

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 1 year ago

Anonymous that wrote "What a hot tempered egotistical bastard Geoff is".

You are a cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another stupid SLUT down the chute!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I 2nd, 3rd, 4th &5th Riimmerdal's comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sad and devastating story. How could the women at the party think any of that was a good idea. Good to see all of their relationships unraveled. I know Mary does love Geoff in her heart and is contrite and remorseful but sometimes that isn't enough. All those videos of her exploits (I assume not just her with the three guys) is simply too much of a betrayal. Yes she was drunk and high but not so incapacitated that she thought during thr competition to win and made additional worse choices to make the betrayal even more egregious. She knows in her head that she can only blame the alcohol, drugs, and peer pressure for some of it. It is not an excuse. Worse the idea that her "friends" would punish her the way they did is just nuts. And ntw who were all the guys? Not strippers. One of the dudes was described as fat and old. One could argue that Mary has the equivalent of an episode of temporary insanity in a perfect storm of lust and peer pressure. Of course she had no idea that her husband would be sent videos and photos. But even then this would have leaked out. So many people at the party. And her temporary insanity does not counter thr magnitude of her betrayal. This is not one slip. This was falling off a cliff. Too bad. Btw it is one thing if Geoff wants to be a part time father but with all the evidence ehe has and the use of drugs and her impaired judgment, not to mention leverage he has with all the photos and videos, he could easily have gotten joint custody if he wanted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

LOL every marriage deserve partners that have a boundary that stops that kind of behavior. Geoff does and he knew that.

You know what you are putting on the line when you do certain things. You are responsible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sick, disgraceful, a terrible treatment of women

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The women voluntarily treated their monogamous partners like excretions.

Pickles7287Pickles7287over 1 year ago

Improbable that wife and mother would engage in that and even less likely that anyone would send videos to husband

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

Like his 3X divorced friend's idea of having a "divorce checklist or plan" already made up.

SweetswinginSweetswinginover 1 year ago

Excellent story, very well written.

It's been a while, so looking forward to your next story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Started strong but ended in a major flop. Use the drug charges, have her pay him child support and alimony, get primary custody of the kids, there are always daycares and nannies as well as new family down the road.

Would of been 5 but it's a 1 because of the ending.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 1 year ago

Haha! Nice ending for a bunch of worthless hohohoes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why did he want her to get primary custody? And why would anyone follow.thr punishment in thr jar, let alone put it in there? They mutually destroyed many relationships. What a mess.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Perfect ending. Bitch literally sucked.

orion2bear2orion2bear2about 1 year ago

Lesson is if you want to stay married to your love do not get involved in sex game with other men

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Would have preferred reconciliation. To me when paint the wife as sympathetic, such as getting caught up in something after drinking and pot that she had not ever done before, and would not normally do and add contrition and true sorrow, I prefer a reconciliation. When the wife is an unsympathetic bitch, I prefer a btb ending. Just me.

anon.1

swedishreader1swedishreader1about 1 year ago

The problem with the story is the fact that the group that went on the bachelorette holiday make the average Jerry Springer guest look like a genius on the level of Nikola Tesla.

It's a major fault with the story and makes it nothing more than meaningless drivel.

shadrachtshadrachtabout 1 year ago

Too weak of an ending. No conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It was so good until the last few paragraphs. Of course you don’t let her have custody. You don’t even let her have visitation. He should have immediately shared the evidence of drunken, drugged, orgy with the police, and child protection services. The idea that this vile, disgusting creature would be allowed to influence children is insane!!!

She should have ended up in prison, and he should retain his children 100% of the time, keep the house, and all of their monies and possessions. When she gets out of prison, she should end up a bag lady under a bridge!

ZK

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Moronic women. What did they think would happen, especially when they're sending XXX pictures? Then they blame & attack Mary's husband? He'd be a real shit if he DIDN'T send those pictures to the unsuspecting men waiting for their loves.

The 2nd part, I felt, was more encompassing & better written than the 1st. It was just short of being a powerhouse. And for that, while part 1 fell short, I'll ring it up with this part for the 5 stars. Bob

OPrimeOPrime12 months ago

It could happen.

kirei8kirei812 months ago

Moronic women? For sure! Moronic husband for letting his wife go off on a THREE DAY Bachelorette party? For sure! Moronic husband for forgiving a true slut and giving her custody of his children? For damn sure!

A well written story, for sure, but one of the saddest too.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Why does any stupid man let his married with children wife go to "Girl's Night Out" where there will be strange men, drinking alcohol, and coed dancing let alone permit her to go to a distant three day bachelorette party where bacchanal behavior is expected ???? Are we supposed to feel sorry for this idiot?

SorchakSorchak12 months ago

People think Geoff was stupid for letting Mary go on a three day hen party. However, if the situation was reversed, would you be singing the same tune? He let her go because he trusted her. She didn't HAVE to give in to peer pressure and drink to excess, she didn't HAVE to drink to stupidity and fuck multiple men, but she choose to. Her own fault. Imo, the stupid ones were the ones who couldn't read and follow instructions about not trying to get them to reconcile.

SunnyU2SunnyU212 months ago

Tedious. Basically the same paragraph over and over.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Very good but ultra sad story. A bachelorette party expected to celebrate an upcoming wedding wound up not only canceling that wedding, but destroying a few marriages/ relationships. How the fuck any woman would agree to the sexual olympics is beyond me. And that somehow the "punishment" of sending phots to the loser's significant other proved to be the nuclear bomb for them.

There's no mention is Mary's still friends with those ladies; I'd hope that, even tho nobody claimed responsibility for that suggestion, she'd cancel all but needed affiliations with them (of course, some was needed because of work or the kid's socializing), Moreover, once that disastrous "loser" punishment was seen, it should've been discarded. Did those idiots think it would work out well? And in front of strangers??

I'm just surprised that Geoff didn't fire one last group text/ FB message, telling the women that they're sluts for doing what they did; as he was sent the pictures, which was a moronic thing to do, did they think he wouldn't contact the other "others" of the women? They've nobody to blame except themselves.

Lastly, to "Sorchak" who posted below me. He's (she's) 1000% correct in his writing. Thank you. Well written story, both parts. Showed the emotions everybody's feeling. 5 stars Bob

26thNC26thNC12 months ago

Reading again. Everyone lost, but Mary most of all.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good story. I wish this site would allows 4.5 rating.

deependerdeepender10 months ago

But...but....they HAD to send the pictures to Geoff. C'mon guys, it was in the JAR.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Second part better. He took action (not alcohol) and did what All MCs should do! Notification to All

Schlouis57Schlouis579 months ago

Super, un mec qui a des couilles. Bonne histoire.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

np winners here .

Bri29Bri299 months ago

What can I say BlueGee is right up there with my favourite writers this two parter is a cracker as is The grass isn’t always greener.5⭐️👍

someoneothersomeoneother8 months ago

Another author who knows nothing about life. Husband can change the locks but he cannot kick wife out of the house. Nor can husband control mother's access to her children. When authors fail basic life knowledge, one loses interest and regrets wasting the time reading. The story of a vengeful husband who cannot fathom true forgiveness for a mistake does not make for a heroic MC.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I fail to understand. Why folks think that they can cross a bridge that they have nuked from orbit.

WisquejacWisquejac8 months ago

Liked it. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So glad you did the follow up. Great story and it was appropriate that the fallout encompassed the so called friends who 1. Thought they could fuck and suck whilst away and get away with it. 2. Provided evidence of what went on. This is a tale of the crassest stupidity by a group of people very well told. The IQ ratio of Australia would increase significantly if all those women emigrated. 😁 BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Exactly the ending this deserved! I like to think im not like a lot of commenters who frequent LW stories that said, the response here was exactly what was needed. There is no going back from what she and the other women did. You can blame drugs and drink all you like, but someone planned those games, and none of the particiapnts are mature or sensible enough to have a relationship.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I liked his phone games and single-mindedness.

Even if he couldn't spell his name like civilized people do, with a 'J'.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

100% right move

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story but so fucking harsh. Still a solid 5⭐️!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

@ Anonymous 12 days age. He spells his name with a G because it is a shorthened version of Geoffrey name a which has a long history; stretching back to the early Middle Ages. Much, much, longer than any upstart version of English which has had to replace Geoff with Jeff so that the spelling isn't too difficult.

Crater7527

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19694 months ago

well done and left me wanting more. only thing you could add would be more punishment or how the fallout affected her when she started dating. maybe find out who put that punishment in and if it was more malicious... like the girl that read out the punishment didn't like or was jealous of Mary and made up the punishment on the fly.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Still makes no sense why she would do what she did, but then again, these LW stories rarely have motives that make sense to an intelligent person. Anyway putting a pin in that, the punishment wasn't harsh enough by a longshot in my opinion. Unless it's brutally and totally soul-crushingly devastating with a loss of everything, including job, house, car, money, and their kids, it's just not enough IMO.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Turned into a wimp at the end there. No wonder they think they can lie and cheat they get away essentially unscathed. She's still got her kids, money and looks. She'll replace the husband without much difficulty. And the husbands always seem to forgive in the end for whatever reason (completely unfathomable to me for someone that betrays you in such a manner; maybe the authors are wimps themselves, I dunno) and go soft with any vengeance. Deletes the pics and videos. Fuck that. Send that shit to everyone and make it known she is nothing but a fucking slut and make sure to sabotage any relationship she gets into for say the next 10 years. Reap what you sow! Too many soft touch male MCs in these stories sadly. Yeah I know I'm a vengeful bastard. But hey, don't betray and we're A-OK! :)

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Makes no sense at all. Why would they send the video? Just because it was a dare or whatever, NOBODY would do that. You just send out incriminating evidence.... just because? The rest of the story is good but it's too far out there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlueGee@BlueGee
Not all stories need heroes, not all stories need villains, sometimes they are people making good or bad decisions for bad or good reasons, human fallibility is always more interesting. My stories, even when dealing with infidelity aren't going to be mindless, dull btb stori...