All Comments on 'The Race: Fallout'

by BlueGee

Sort by:
  • 206 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Sorry but that marriage died long before the hen party. The key is in his unwillingness to talk. Forgiving is not the same as reconciliation. But he could have demanded an explanation of her behaviour prior to the party when she agreed to a very silly game.

AND WHAT ABOUT JOHN AND THE PUB! Can't he see that John and John's wife had set out to destroy his marriage and his kids future?

RuttweilerRuttweiler2 months ago
Next, you should write a story…

… about torturing small animals. Your tales aren’t about relationships, they’re about hurting women. But if you write how you really feel, they’ll call it ‘snuff’ and ban it.

So, write about life in a slaughterhouse, and pretend you’re really killing women. You’ll get your emotional charge anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

It is so amazing to see all the p****Toxic feminist supporters come to support the wife no matter what the cheating contest has done. For those of us real men who have a modicum of self love and self respect for ourselves this situation would never stand. I told my first wife Debbie that I was totally black & white about infidelity.Didn't give a s***What the reason was what the situation was if she ever strayed once I would burn her ass to the ground. The only reason why Debbie would be labeled.My first wife it's because she died at the fifty year mark of our marriage doodle junk driver. My second wife, Rachel and I married 3 years after that and I am pressed upon her the same finality.

Of idea that I had and regards to infidelity. We are both still happily.Married to each other to this day and we shake our heads when we see how many so-called empowered.Modern women just use that mindset as an excuse to be sluts and spread their legs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Only addition I would have pushed for would be to find out what slut decided it would be okay to put the punishment in the punishment jar to send the pictures and videos to the significant other. Then the shit needs to come down on ANYONE in the group that still had a brain and stop any pics being sent anywhere and then all phones had to have everything deleted immediately so no one walked away with anything but mental images and not hard copies. Of course, any 36 year old mother of two should have had enough brain power to say, 'sorry ladies, I am not jeopardizing my marriage for you or anyone, so no, I will not be doing this'.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

You know, the wife could do really stupid and disgustingly offensive things under the influence of alcohol and drugs and NOT be a total whore. And the husband could be an uptight A-hole about it and NOT be an Evil man. The guy could have forgiven and STILL divorced her. I would have divorced her too because if the wife's judgement was that untrustworthy, what more colossal stupidity was she capable of? It's one of those situation where you take your lumps, learn a lesson, and move on to new partners while co-existing as co-parents. The author BlueGee wrote good stories. Too bad not still active.

bootylvrbootylvr23 days ago

Sad. You reap what you sow

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlueGee@BlueGee
Not all stories need heroes, not all stories need villains, sometimes they are people making good or bad decisions for bad or good reasons, human fallibility is always more interesting. My stories, even when dealing with infidelity aren't going to be mindless, dull btb stori...