All Comments on 'The Race: Fallout'

by BlueGee

Sort by:
  • 207 Comments
InfosaugerInfosaugeralmost 2 years ago

A little more information how the women got the idea of sexual olympics would be interesting.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Great finish! I love that he burned all the cheating bitches down along with Mary. I enjoyed this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well done mate. Ripper story and well executed. There’s no coming back from that shit.

Did they go to the Pavillion on the Goldie, lol?

SunnyU2SunnyU2almost 2 years ago

First part was good. This one a little stiff. Would have liked to see a reconciliation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hell yea. Nothing like appropriate consequences for stupid actions.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 2 years ago

That was actually a really good recounting of the aftermath, but it's a shame the story fizzled out at the end. I feel like this needed some kind of explanation from Mary, and the final confrontation after the divorce should've been properly fleshed out dialogue.

As with any multi-part or long story, a proper epilogue with the husband moving on from the ruined marriage is always a good place to end it. After all that heartbreak, it's better to end on a positive note... but only for the betrayed husband!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That was a proper response to those vile women

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Stupid ending.

SyzyguySyzyguyalmost 2 years ago

A believable follow-up to "The Race". One wonders what they were thinking but, as you make clear, they weren't. It all had to go belly up and this is a well-paced description of that playing out. You manage to communicate all the conflicting pressures and the speed that everything happens at very well. The sense of panicked confusion is clear. You don't forget that the young children are there and have to be looked after as well, the way that you link them into the surrounding chaos works well. You manage all of this in such a short tale; it didn't need to be any longer. Thank you for posting it (and so soon after the first part, too).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Who is having fun now and who was so stupid to brag about it?

lujon2019lujon2019almost 2 years ago

she was an excellent mother

.

no she wanst, by all metrics getting a divorce is the worst thing you can do to your child

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

For all those hatred and vow of revenge, he became a pussy at the end

MightyheartMightyheartalmost 2 years ago

Well written but the lack of a confrontation made the story incomplete unless you plan another part.

GerMagGerMagalmost 2 years ago

Knowing that your wife is or was cheating is bad enough, but in this way ! I would certainly have reacted the same way but probable much worse. I am sure these kind of parties happen and with todays use of mobile phones any outcome is possible. Great story!

skruff101skruff101almost 2 years ago

This is the way any and all infidelity/cheating should be handled, reconciliation is a cop-out all it does is give the cheater permission to continue with impunity albeit with more discretion, any tears or professions of remorse are merely window dressing used to manipulate the wronged spouse.

Many comments will say staying together for the kids would be the best thing to do…why? We all accept the world has changed in regards to the laissez-faire attitude of sexual dynamics prevalent today, the usual clarion call being ‘it was just sex’ ‘it didn’t mean anything’. Well children have moved on too, it is no longer expected for mummy and daddy to be together, that at some point there will be two households and extended family, because it’s happened to their school friends and neighbours they assume it will inevitably happen to them. Sadly its the consequence of the adult world’s changing perception of what is acceptable behaviour.

KarnevilKarnevilalmost 2 years ago

No excuse, she was a slut, and it seems all the other women were as well. That doesn't explain the stupidly of their actions though. The story itself was well written but lacked any drama, everything seemed decided from the end of the first part. Frankly it all came across like simple fodder for the BTB trolls: just make every woman a cheating, lying slut, and every man a pure as snow Saint. In the end my lasting thought was why didn't Robert, when he collected his daughter's luggage, punch Geoff's lights out. I know for a fact I would have done if he told my wife to "shut the fuck up."

miket0422miket0422almost 2 years ago

Again, very well written story.

You know the old saying about picking your friends but, not being able to pick your family. Mary should have done a much better job of picking her friends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow. Wtf were they thinking? A very sad story. I suppose this shit really happens. In fact, this may have been a tad too realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You should seriouy xonsider continuing this story

Developing Mary storyline as a HOT MILF with strong passion for 18+ YOUNG men.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 2 years ago

What a blowout.

T feel Geoff could have toned it down a little but most times you can only hold down a little the man who is hurting so much. If Mary couldn't stop herself from debasing her marriage then Geoff can just do a little restraint because it just hurt so much. I'm glad Jason with his calm demeanor helped minimize a volcano of anger eruption. What Mary and the other girls did was not an innocent mistake it was a premeditated sex fest.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 2 years ago

Oh forgot to thank BjueGer for the nice work.

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

Anyone who puts himself in danger must reckon with the fact that he dies in danger! Precisely implemented consequences for disrespectful unloving behavior. I really liked it and it fully corresponds to my moral values! 5*!!!

demanderdemanderalmost 2 years ago

So, no real explanation for her screwed up decision making. D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A very sad story and a terrible ending

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You should have let it die with part one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a sad story. I think his brother was the most adult character in the story. I hate it when the guy becomes a coward, hiding from phone calls or talking at all with his slut. I get being pissed, but he could have used his brother to back her off. Neither one of them took the kids into consideration and they should have, because they are who suffered.

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 2 years ago

Look at this clown. Continue the story as a hot milf. What's the matter? Read all of the thousands of stories with that exact story line? This place, full of truly sad individuals.

BlueGee, there is a tone of authenticity that I appreciate. You delivered a tragic ending of a marriage due to selfish, careless, base actions without empathy extended to those who would be most harmed. That theme isn't uncommon but the tight plot, realistic dialogue, and absence of needless wordy exposition and filler, resulted in a solid piece of writing. Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm sure the cucktards will be up in arms over this one. But your story goes to show what happens when wives become sluts. solid 4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Videos, Changing Locks, Outing Other Whores, Ghosting Whore Wife, . . .

You got all the methods and techniques down, ignoring calls, sending whore to her parents, etc. Too bad your story didn't include more human interest. Why not? We know something about Geoff, a little bit about Mary, and that's it. Almost ALL of the interesting questions, the ones that would make this story compelling, intriguing, and thought provoking are mostly ignored. Why? You made the women, All the women, stupid brainless whores. Is that an Australian thing? I mean, they didn't even worry about getting venereal disease, if not divorced? Why wouldn't Geoff consider that his wife was on some kind of mind altering drugs? Never mentioned. Why didn't Geoff want Mary to explain how and why she became so selfish, stupid, ignorant? Why would Geoff let such a mentally dysfunctional woman have primary custody of their children without a fight? Why wouldn't he use the videos and information to at least obtain joint custody? Why didn't Geoff want to analyze how he had come to marry such a worthless morally depraved woman, or what happened in their marriage to change her personality? If he marries again shouldn't he want to know and understand what ruined his first marriage?

And why the Hell did Geoff erase the Only evidence he had to later explain to his children why he could not stay married to their mother, why he was justified breaking up their family with divorce. Mary will have years to poison the children, blame Geoff, claim she was only flirting at a private party and one picture of a kiss sent Geoff into nuclear destruction mode. And Geoff will try to counter Mary's story with claims of debauchery so extreme that the kids as adults will not believe their loyal loving compassionate mother was capable of what Geoff will tell them, Without Proof. Guess Mary wasn't the only stupid short sighted spouse.

Thanks for the effort, but you left all the interesting and compelling aspects of the story untold.

maedhros21maedhros21almost 2 years ago

I will quote you here to start off...."It wasn't meant to be a nuanced, original, or particularly in-depth read." You were absolutely right it was a horrible story because it WASN'T a story. it was a collection of paragraphs that had no reference to a beginning and not even a real end. I swear to god all of this shit started happening with the 750 word contest, now everyone who can type seven hundred and fifty words believes they are writing a STORY. I'm bringing this up here because I find it amazing that you were able to write twice as much as you did on a tory that you yourselfl said was finished...Just another in the line of jokers who produce partial bullshit because they believe it was a story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not sure why he was so quick to forgive. Not that it would really matter but I think if he continued to give the silent treatment it would have been more realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Is it weird I think the side plot of thr guy fucking his girls sister should have been a successful raac. She has to live with that fact but she couldn't handle it either.

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

Great story conclusion, in the end, without meaning to, you have come up with a great story. I’m so glad l was one of the ones who pushed you to finish the damned story.

Well done!

Scores 5/5

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 2 years ago

Well, a tad different as a story. But... you've slipped into the "Loving Wives" American view of things. This is set in Australia where Marriage/Relationship/De facto situations are much clearer, as with most of the Western world with the notable exception of the USA. No, as a couple with children, there is NO WAY you can boot her out and lock her out of the marital/relationship home. She can call the Police and immediate access will be granted. Same for access to the children. The picture you paint just is not possible So a lot of this is just emotional claptrap designed to fit American views.

Still, a bit of a laugh, so I enjoyed it. Cheers.

Lifestyle66Lifestyle66almost 2 years ago

Inconsistent ending.

You don't allow primary custody of the young kids to the drug using, cheating wife, because she'll poison their minds against their father. A divorce attorney would have advised a "scorched Earth" approach introducing the drug charges and video evidence to ensure him a better outcome.

The touch of his sending the video to the other husbands and boyfriends was "Duh!" So, the story line is a little unreal.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

It's one thing to play the stupid game, but why would you agree to pay the idiotic penalties.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The whole premise on which this story is based is hard to believe. I don't care how drunk or drugged up someone is, it is incomprehensible that they would think sending the pics to one of the husbands would be a good idea. Still, the writing was decent. I gave it 4 stars.

WhyjustwhyWhyjustwhyalmost 2 years ago

Good follow up. However, and maybe this is to just point out the level of stupidity in Mary, how is being surrounded by dicks getting fucked covered in jazz a 'misunderstanding'? It wasn't really cum, excess sun lotion? Aside from that, good 2nd second story. No way in hell can anyone who values their vows be able to reconcile with someone who does what she did, and especially after seeing it let alone just knowing about it. Images are more vivid than words.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just copying standard tripe from other stories. There is nothing new or interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You know….that was very good. Geoff was intractable, but with good reason. Mary decided to take a vacay from her marriage, kids, family, & vows. Geoff was obviously the kind of guy that draws a bright line between acceptable and not. Mary crossed that line — hell she launched herself over it. So she paid the price.

.

Obviously, a different man than Geoff might have tried to work it out if Mary were truly remorseful. Hell..too many authors AND readers on here would actually call Geoff a loser for not being a cuck! But this Geoff saw no way back from Mary’s debauchery.

.

Nice effort BlueGee. More p,ease!

.

4 strong ****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What would the women say when the shoe was on the other foot? They'd be spitting nails and and rake their partners over the coals during a one-sided divorce process....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well done. Interesting take on the subject, well written. 5 *****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very well done, I gave it 5 stars. But I would like to see Mary and Geoff have it out.

Frank66Frank66almost 2 years ago

Once you can accept the fact that this is fiction, and real women would NEVER in a group sabotage their lives and families so completely, then this is a very enjoyable read. Well paced, exciting, wondering what's going to happen next. Didn't bog down on all the repetitious nonsense that so many stories now indulge in. And yes, there's room for part 3.

Pac114manPac114manalmost 2 years ago

I wish you do another but wish Mary point of perspective when her husband found out

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

‘I would have liked to see a reconciliation’ Anon

Seriously? How the Fock would you see that going down bright spark? Arrange a visit from each of her friends for the husband to help home forget?

The friends sent him pics and video of his wife servicing multiple men in public with no thought of STD’s or her marriage or husband. Looking back even she couldn’t blame it on the drink, drugs or even the peer pressure (although all those contributed to it. She was old enough to know better and did it consciously so how could they recover from it and he had photo and video to remind him even if his resolve weakened.

But maybe your a resident of Cucksville USA and get a little boner over the thought

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One of us BTB trolls loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Bachelor and Bachelorette parties can be a fun time for friendships, bonding with a friend about to marry. But the partyers have a responsibility to do no harm to the extended relationships of those attending the party. This meme of a party gone 'tits up' because people made really stupid errors in judgment is not based on conjecture. This kind of bad thinking happens all to often. The parties ceases to be fun when someone commits an unforgivable act. There is more realism and truth to this story than what one would feel good about. At least no one died.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A story with realistic dialogue! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What Skruff101 said! -- Ditto! There is a new, but not better, dynamic working about in the world today. The unbelievably large change in the "What's socially acceptable?" line of thought is staggering. In the past fifty years I have seen society go from a "never, I'm not doing that..." stance to "...if there's going to be drugs, booze, sex and antisocial behavior, then we're wasting time talking!" The world is not a nicer place for all of the new free thinking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Truly a sad story and an unbelievably stupid group of women. If she can display such utter stupidity and lack of common sense in a situation like that why do people assume she is a good mother? What's to keep her from doing that again in the house with her kids nearby?

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 2 years ago

That was powerful. 5***** I don't know why she was so stupid, but she's not the first wife to let peer pressure override her commitments. That felt very realistic and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked the story, thoroughly enjoyed it.... but... I would have loved to hear the sluts side, I'm a weirdo 🤷🏽‍♀️🤭.. I would've loved to see how she was going to make him see her having a gangbang " is just a misunderstanding "🤭😭.. I bet her excuses and bullshit, would've been hilarious 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.. I so enjoy a delusional slut trying to justify/excuse being a dirty delusional slut🤭.. it be funny🙃.. I would've loved to have read her reaction at finding out, her other slutty "friends" sent him the evidence of her releasing her inner slut😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭.. I'm picturing the conversation of her trying to explain how she ended up covered in cum, while a dick is in her..... as she's sucking and stroking 2 other men🥴.... omg😭😭😭😭😭😭😭.. "it's not what you think, I was high, I was drunk, I fell on a few dicks"😭😭😭😭😭😭😭... please forgive me😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭.. I enjoy hearing the delusional sluts side. I was always end up laughing so hard, tears come out. I also would've liked to have know why did they send him proof of her being a slut? Why would they think he'd want to see that? They would know they would release a shit storm like no other.. divorces, broken families, cancelled wedding,.. I mean are they idiots? I just don't understand 😂😂😂😂😂😂.. maybe they think he was one of those degenerate abomination, cucks who enjoy seeing their wives get dick down🤧🤣.. there's a reason why these braindead sluts sent him pics and videos.. absolutely can not blame weed and alcohol for that stupidity 🙄... somebody was either jealous, had morals or really didn't like any of the sluts at the party and wanted to ruin them.. wanted to bring a few sluts down a peg perhaps🤭🤷🏽‍♀️... either way I LOVE IT LOVE IT.. a few sluts who shouldn't be married are now divorced, I mean, whoever sent him the videos/pics saved a few men more wasted years and time... that's awesome. Anyway, nice story..

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

As I said in my comments for part 1, the whole story hinges on one of the "sanctioned" punishments sending proof of infidelity to a significant other. No universe I see that happening - 4* for an overall well written tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loses a star for the toxic, old "she can have the kids because she's an excellent mother" cliche. An excellent mother would not do what she did. Her losing custody sends the wrong message to children. Giving her custody just says you can betray your husband and he loses custody; slutting is rewarded.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good finish to the story! Thanks for the read.

Glad to see that Geoff stood firm on his relationship deal breakers and didn't allow himself to be shamed, blamed or strong-armed into changing his stance. Mary eventually owes it to the children to tell them the truth about why the divorce occurred. They don't need all the dirty details but she should make sure they're aware that her cheating on their fathered caused the divorce. Her bad decisions and unacceptable behavior was the catalyst for the divorce and their father was the innocent party in her screw up.

HikingThruHikingThrualmost 2 years ago

While this story was an extreme, I imagine things like this happen often enough, when people believe there is no way to be caught.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That anon who wants to continue this story with Mary as a "hot milf" something is wrong with your brain

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

He doesnt get to force her to leave the family home or do you want him in prison?

Seriously, why do authors think the husband can do whatever they want with no legal repercussions?

FireFox59FireFox59almost 2 years ago

Now that was a damn good follow up. There's no way in the world that a wife or girlfriend could come back from something like that. Well written and enjoyable to read. Looking forward to more stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

@Karnevil's wife "shut the fuck up!"

It's a made up story stupid.

And let's see...you are there trying to see if you can help salvage the marriage of your slut daughter to your SIL who is a decent man that didn't deserve to be shit upon like that. It would certainly help the situation if you get into a brawl with your SIL. That'd definitely help the shit show progress forward wouldn't it?

So many fucking stupid people...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Never been to a Stag or Bachelor Party but spent years traveling on work teams and as the older "responsible" member could never understand the need to get drunk and stupid simply because I was away from my home and wife. I did see members leave with someone other than his wife but I wasn't the morality controller; I was the one who was designated driver and if they wanted to use anything illegal they knew not to let me in on their actions. That was the combination that caused too many problems for people in my unit. When your brain is disconnected from your logic center you do stupid things that have consequences.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Written more like a magazine article than a story. Not worth reading.

timrivtimrivalmost 2 years ago

Little over the top. Divorce, absolutely, but the ability to raise the kids, he needs to be a little more mature attitude around his ex and if not forgive her, at least act friendly with her when around the children so the won’t be as badly affected.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Standard BTB. Another illustration of how stupid people can be. You never addressed whether or not the kids were his or someone got into the cookie jar early. I'm in favor of REALLY BTB if you go that way with the story, so in my estimation she got off easily.

retirdsalrretirdsalralmost 2 years ago

looks like you are a new writer here. Your style and stories are pretty good. Looking forward to see more stories from you :-)

AnotherChapterAnotherChapteralmost 2 years ago

An object lesson in blatant stupidity on a large scale. An aberration? Not likely, more probably a group of soulless self-important immoral birds! A flock of crows is called a “Murder”. This was a murder of marriages perpetrated by a flock of deranged hens.

patilliepatilliealmost 2 years ago

Grreat ending to the original tale. That was some serious writing, and well done.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionalmost 2 years ago

Loved the writing but hated the story. I like reconciliation when possible but this one was doomed from the start. If you have ever seen some of the hen party videos that are on the internet, this what they show, women getting carried away and doing things that I'm certain that they regret in the cold light of day. This story may sound like it's over the top, and most hen parties never reach this level, but if they do then this can be at least one outcome. Thanks for the story. 4-stars only because of the sadness factor. The innocent, suffer because of the guilty.

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 2 years ago

Good, but I wish you would continue the story as the ending was too short and abrupt. 12 Women went to this hen party. How many were in relationships at the time, and how many survived? Also, you can bet someone leaked the photos to the internet. These women's reputations are destroyed. For the single ones, they may slowly recover but it will probably take at least 5 years. For the ones that were married, its going to be a lot longer. Why would any good guy marry a cheating slut? For the ones that had kids, not only will they be single mothers, but also as cheating sluts. Unless they are willing to be with someone with serious problems (abuser, drug addict, etc...) they might as well say goodbye to any relationship for at least 20 years (i.e. kids out of the house) and hope and pray their new boyfriend doesn't find out about their past.

Just think what will happen to Mary's kids - the boys will get in fights because other boys will say their mother is a cheating slut, and for her daughters they'll be picked on because boys will assume the daughter will be a slut like mommy.

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitalmost 2 years ago

That was great…the frenetic pace was so well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"Geoff made a final show of deleting all the photos and videos that he had been holding."

While somber on the outside, inside Geoff was smiling knowing that all the photos and videos of Mary's sexual Olympics participation were safely uploaded and stored to his secure cloud account. His permanent ace in the hole in case Mary ever got the bright idea of poising his children against him. If that ever occurred he'd make sure his children learned she was a cheating slut who's shitty behavior was the cause of the divorce

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

meh...

Bachelor and bachelorette parties are exempt from the rules of vows and decorum. However, they should remain confidential among the participants.

Hubby went off the deep end

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A angry man . The law is on her side. Why do these writers lock there spouses out of both their homes. It’s so illegal and can get you arrested . Yet it used to often. This supposedly was takin place in Australia. He losses in court as 3 young kids are awarded the mother. . That’s the system .that’s why everyone needs a prenup if there is a divorce in the future. Cheating wife or husband need term to be laid out. Or this is the end result.

nixroxnixroxalmost 2 years ago

3 star - but I still do not like this story. The children's lives will be disasters, because divorce affects them waaaaay more than it does their parents. They will carry that pain and mistrust forward for generations.

SDN1955SDN1955almost 2 years ago

Very well told story.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

While I slammed you for part one, let me give you a word of advice, dont ever end a part as you did with that one.

Honestly, that is a trick many cucks have done to deflect the well deserved flying tomato's from the non-repressed crowd. Its been done a lot. And sometimes it works, so avoid that little issue.

This part was good but the end came up too quickly, all we saw was anger but no real emotion which sort of detracts from the overall effect of the story. Not that there needs to be barrels of tears, but anger alone can barely hold up a story.

And contrary to what is all over LW, most parents of a cheating spouse, especially if a video/photos are involved, dont pull the "He/She loves you, you can work it out" thing. I've known plenty of marriages that hit the rocks and that has never happened. Same with the betrayed spouses parents, few just automatically side with their son/daughter inlaw. Yes its common here, in the real world far less so.

All that said, overall, the story was a good one. If you avoid the cliches a bit better I'll really look forward to your next work. And remember, let your words move the reader, not what many lazy writers do and that is to use the over the top idiotic wife thats used in 99% of these. The "You dont own me" "Get over it, its just your ego" you know, that tried and true and well fucking worn out shit.

dob092095dob092095almost 2 years ago

Nice story. Frankly the women sound too stupid to be believed. Sucking strippers, taking videos and then actually sending them out? Have to be brain dead but that really doesn’t distract from the story being interesting.

SaltySurpriseSaltySurprisealmost 2 years ago

WOW great second part

So surgical clean and decisive how revenge should be. no mushy mush.

there are story's about reconciliation and are good but this was just about 90% of men would react especially us Aussies

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I thought it was a good read. And as someone else commented on those hen parties do get wild. I've seen a few posted up on the web, including one where a married party goer sucks one of the male dancers off, and swallows his load, then has that surprised look of shame on her face while facing the camera (that says "busted"). I've seen others where the women are getting bombed, and the male dancers are rubbing up behind them getting them ready to be done doggy style too. It's a lot more common than people really want to know. I've read a story on hear about a the bride to be getting screwed by a black dancer, and ending up pregnant with his child (the married couple are white.

This was a nice take on it, and how to destroy a marriage with a night of fun, even if it was unintended. Thanks for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

They had their competition and got to say Ta da! They shared their exploits and the other side got to give their response. """""ta daaaaaa!!!!!"""""

Just a shame these stupid bitches can't see the amount of effort it took for these men to tolerate them during the divorces and relationship failures. Really....These men must feel pretty unappreciated that their significant others can't respect the way they handled their end of the competition.

OH well, when the slut ray hits are they really responsible for their actions........'YES'!!!!!!!! YOU ARE...LIVE WITH IT. After all you earned it with your performances.

Opinionated1Opinionated1almost 2 years ago

agree with JustOneMansOpinion..some terrific writing wrapped around a rediculous premise..

Our author performed admirably trying to resuscitate a stiff who was DOA...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really fucking pitiful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That was a shitshow. The writing was pitiful. The story was so far fetched. Never write anything ever again.

HOG57headHOG57headalmost 2 years ago

I wonder if Geoff will watch the kids for next years sex Olympic weekend?

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffalmost 2 years ago

Really well written. Sad, but I guess it can be true.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Poor Mary. She lost her husband and the Sexual Olympics.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Way to go Geoff !!! Why would some group of slutty bimbos do some stupid shit like that to start with ???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If the plan was to write a story about two very unlikeable people, whom the readers will not care able, you have succeeded.

Jaydean409Jaydean409almost 2 years ago

Entertaining!! I favor depravity though!! Would love another chapter with Mary descending into abject slutdom, but that’s just me!!

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyalmost 2 years ago

Nah man...Geoff did right... don't give an inch, stand up for yourself, hold the moral high ground.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69almost 2 years ago

You played, got slayed.

GamblnluckGamblnluckalmost 2 years ago

Geoff was way too quick to cut off the phone calls. He had a bunch of other guys in the same boat. i would have expected more detailed fallout and answers than 'nobody knew who put that punishment in the jar'. Still gave you 4 stars.

Despite him being an ass a few times, which I thought understandable considering the circumstances I liked Geoff. He knew there was no way he could accept what happened. The women's messages to him should have been shared among the spouses and boyfriends. Maybe it was, but unsaid. Just the result.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lc69hunter is trying to unseat ReedRichards as the most morally bankrupt wanker on here commenting.

BlueGeeBlueGeealmost 2 years agoAuthor

As I responded to my other story, so too I will here. I'm happy for all those that read it, like or dislike, love or loathe. Everyone is free to take and to choose whatever they can from the story. I don't mind, I've a thick skin.

One thing I'd like to touch on though, is the changing the locks and preventing access to the family home, based in Australia. Whilst it may be illegal, it doesn't mean that it doesn't happen. Just like speeding, or littering, or any other one of a thousand little crimes that people infringe on every day in their humdrum life. Illegality of an action does not preclude it from occurring. A lot of people don't know that it is illegal anyway and thus would continue down that path, right or wrong. My own sister in law did exactly this recently, after discovering her husband had been having numerous affairs over the course of their marriage. She even did it after I advised her not to, that she can't deny him access to his home, can't cast him out to become effectively homeless. But change the locks she did.

So why do people do it? A couple of reasons other than the obvious. It is a symbolic gesture, to indicate that the marriage is over. Sure, the locked out spouse can go to the police and demand access. An arrest would be hard to merit though unless access was still refused after the official request "My keys were stolen, so I changed the lock for home safety and I have a key for my partner here" is easy to refute that, not to mention that a warning will be given first in these situations. Secondly, changing the locks is cathartic for the person doing it. It helps them come to grips with what has been done, the scorned and spurned spouse can feel like this helps them heal. I know that it did for my SIL.

As to Geoff hanging up and not listening to the calls, this is the immediate aftermath of a horrific bombardment of images of his loved one putting their marriage to the sword. Things that happen need to be viewed in the context of the narrative. He was dealing with things as best as he could and was in shock. Talking is the last thing that a lot of people in these situations need to do. This was cut and dried. Now all that was needed was to survive.

And finally, it's a work of fiction. It's not meant to be 100% realistic. :)

Again, I appreciate anyone who read the story, enjoy or detest. I'm just having fun, typing away furiously whilst sitting in bed with covid.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlueGee@BlueGee
Not all stories need heroes, not all stories need villains, sometimes they are people making good or bad decisions for bad or good reasons, human fallibility is always more interesting. My stories, even when dealing with infidelity aren't going to be mindless, dull btb stori...