The Race for Black Cum

Story Info
Wedding + hypnotist = 2 bridesmaids lust for hot black cum.
8.6k words
4
45.6k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was an extravagant rehearsal dinner for the wedding of Jeannie and Marcus. Everyone and their mother was invited. It was a rainbow of nationalities as the Black groom and the Asian bride's family and friends were all in attendance. The amount of money being spent was more than people's wedding. So it was no surprise that there was no shortage of entertainment for the guests: Magician, caricaturist, photo booth, string quartet, fireworks, cigar bar, whisky bar, doves, casino, karaoke, and an MC for the festivities. Again, this was just the rehearsal dinner. But what would you expect from a man with more money to spend and a soon to be wife more than willing to spend it. The swag gifts were in the thousands of dollars, the groomsmen all got new suits while the the bridesmaids each got a pair of Louboutins just to wear for the wedding.

While people were partying and giving speeches, Rico the hired magician was busy trying to impress two of the bridesmaids. There was the bride's best friend and co-maid of honor, Winnie. And the bride's longest friend and matron of honor, Laura.

Winnie was a rarity amongst Asian women. She stood close to 6 feet tall with her ridiculously high 4 inch heels. People would swear that her beautiful face was perfect with not a blemish in sight. Her almond shaped eyes sparkled in the dim light and her shoulder length flowy black hair was perfectly styled and seemed to bounce with each head turn. A form fitting black minidress expertly hugged her tone physique and amazing curves. Her shoulders and arms were tight and firm and you could see the hard work she put in at the gym. Her 32B cups popped out of the dress and even showed a nice hint of cleavage through her revealing dress. And her backside put an end to the stereotype that Asian's don't have ass. Her toned legs were encased in black tights and went on until they ended at the aforementioned sexy high heels.

Laura on the other hand reminded Rico of a classic runway model. She was ultra thin, long and lanky, narrow hips, small bumps for tits and ass, and she looked really young. She was a few inches shorter than Winnie at about 5 foot 5, but closer to Rico's 5 foot 10 height with her 4 1/2 inch heels on. She had a natural beauty with no hint of makeup, striking facial features, with beautiful, long legs - her best feature. But what stood out most was her dyed blonde hair down to her mid-back.

Rico had them to himself in a corner away from all the noise and he thought he was running his "A" game. They were laughing at his jokes, awed by his magic tricks and even a little flirty in return. When he suggested to Winnie that they go hang out after dinner, she practically laughed in his face. Laura was there to add insult by stating the obvious, "Oh my gawd...you're just a pathetic little magician."

Rico did his best to shrug off the belittling comment and pretend it was all fun and games, but inside he was fuming. These ladies needed to be taught a lesson, "Hey have you ever been hypnotized before?"

"That shit isn't real" The two girls replied.

Then as quick as a ninja, Rico tapped each girl with two fingers just under their shoulder blades and behind the left ear. It was painless and so rapid and fluid that the girls didn't even know what hit them. They were frozen in place...that was when Rico spoke softly yet sternly, "You are getting sleepy, your eyes are getting heavy. Now go to sleep." He snapped his fingers and the girls did as told. Rico continued, "Tomorrow when the groom says the magic word "Surprise" you will become the dirty black cock sluts you pretend not to be and you will live only for the taste of hot black cum. You will thirst for it like you were stranded in a dessert for days without water. And you won't be able to get enough of it. Now when I snap my fingers, you will awaken with no memory of this."

SNAP

Winnie and Laura's eyes open and they looked at Rico confused. Suddenly Jen, the maid of honor / the bride's younger sister came for the girls. They quickly walked away and returned to the party. Rico smirked...knowing he would get his payback tomorrow.

THE NEXT DAY...

It was Jeannie's big day. She was surrounded by her bridesmaids: Jen, Winnie and Laura.

Jeannie was in her bridal suite having some makeup retouches done by her stylist after a long session of photos with her family and bridesmaids when the groom, Marcus, barged in.

"SURPRISE" he screamed not knowing the power of his words.

"What are you doing? You can't see me before the wedding!" Jeannie screamed.

It didn't hit Winnie as quick, but Laura felt something unusual flush through her body. She didn't know what it was, but she was closest to Marcus and she took charge as she forced him out the room.

Marcus laughed, "Oh c'mom that's just some crazy superstition."

Laura led the groom-to-be to an elaborate kitchen with lots of food. It was empty for now as the staff were busy off with other preparations. They took a seat at bar stools.

Marcus remarked, "This is boring. I thought the day would be hectic, but I'm just waiting around."

Laura responded, "It's just some downtime until the ceremony gets started. Then the guest will start arriving and we'll get started with the ceremony and dinner. Can't you hang out with your boys?"

"Nah, they busy getting wasted. I don't want to be drunk slurring my words when I say "I do"." Marcus shook his leg nervously. He was extremely anxious. "Fuck, I should have jerked off yesterday."

"What?" Laura feigned shock, but her interest was peaked.

"Jeannie hasn't let me fuck her all week. She's been so busy and running around preparing for the wedding. And I tried to be good and not jerk off last night...you know...to prepare for after the wedding."

"I do not need to be hearing this." Laura thought but her dry throat and wet pussy were very excited to hear this.

Suddenly Marcus stood up, "I'm gonna go find something to keep my mind right."

Laura grabbed his arm and stopped him, "No wait." she then surprised Marcus by grabbing for his crotch and massaging his cock through his tuxedo.

Marcus jumped back, "Are you crazy? What are you doing?" He backtracked right into a wall, "Jeannie is right next door."

Laura slowly walked toward him. He had nowhere to go. Her bright purple colored high heels clacked with each step. The heels matched the bridesmaids dress, but came off as a slightly sluttly touch. "Remember when you first met Jeannie. You were at the club with your boys. Jeannie was out with us girls." She was now standing in front of him and her hand was massaging his rock hard cock again. "I was the one you were dancing with first, and I introduced you to Jeannie. Then Jen got sick and I was taking care of her and you and Jeannie hit it off. And the rest is history. Well, sometimes I wonder what would have happened if we kept dancing. Because I was planning to fuck you that night."

Marcus laughed nervously, "What...that's crazy." He wasn't trying to move, but not really trying that hard. His eyes kept looking out waiting for Jeannie to pop up.

Laura continued, "And now for the last 3 years I've had to listen to Jeannie talk about how big your black cock is and how you murder her pussy every single time you fuck her. Well this is my last chance to make up for that night. I want that big black cock inside my slutty Asian mouth. Inside my slutty Asian holes." And she got down onto her stocking covered knees and unzipped his pants to let his monster 9 inch cock out. It barely touched the warm air before she devoured it and made it disappear in her mouth. She slurped and slobbered on the cock head vigorously as Marcus let out a deep exhale of breathe and let his head fall back against the wall. Laura jerked the shaft as she coated half his cock with saliva. It was too much for her to fit in her mouth, but she believed it wasn't too much for her to fit into her pussy. Laura stood up with his cock still in her hand as she hiked up her bridesmaid dress, revealing her black thigh high stockings top and shoved her thong to the side exposing her soaking wet pussy. She threw her left leg up on to some shelves falling along the opposite side of the wall Marcus was pressed against. It was the perfect height for Laura to slide Marcus cock inside her and let her glide back and forth against his thickness. She was so wet it fit right in and she wasted no time sliding back and forth along as much of his 9 inches that the space and position would allow her. She held on to his muscular physique and looked lustily in his eyes. Her mouth inches away from his and she whispered her hot breathe on his, "I'm gonna milk that cock until you nut." Marcus nodded like a fool under a spell. "You gonna nut for me, huh?" Marcus nodded again when a door opened and loud voices could be heard from down the hallway screaming Laura's name.

It was Jeannie and Jen.

Marcus mouthed the words, "Oh shit" but Laura acted like she did not care and just kept on fucking. It took all of Marcus's strength to push her away and run down the hall with his cock swaying side to side. He tried one door, but it was closed....then another...finally he found one at the end of the hallway open and quickly closed the door shut behind him just as Jennie walked into the kitchen. Laura was clearly frustrated that she didn't get the black cum she desired, and could care less that she was exposed. It was pure luck that her dress was loose and unhiked itself as soon as she stood up. She didn't even bother adjusting her thong as she pretended nothing happened.

"Oh my god, I can't believe he saw me." Jeannie cried.

Jen tried to calm her down, "It'll be fine sis. It's just a silly tradition. Besides he barely saw you."

Jeannie looked out the window, "Is that a cloud I see? See this day is going to shit."

Laura tried to excuse herself and go find Marcus and finish what she started, but Jeannie and Jen called her back wondering why her makeup was slightly messed up. They headed back to get their makeups touched up and Laura reluctantly went along...her desire for black cum growing by the minute.

Winnie on the other hand had sneaked away from the group unseen and Jeannie was too frazzled to notice her missing.

Marcus paced nervously in the room alone. That was a close call, he couldn't let that happen again. He sat down on the bed with his hands on his head, trying to shrug off the desire to go back outside and finish what he started with Laura. He thought better of it and decided he would just bust a nut and try to relax, but then there was a knock on the door.

Marcus went to open it, but Winnie had already opened it halfway and peeked her head inside, "Hey, just checking in on you. You OK?"

"I'm just a little nervous." Marcus replied.

"Can I come in?" Winnie asked.

Marcus stepped aside and let Winnie in as she closed the door behind her. His cock was still hard pressed against his pants as he watched Winnie's tight body sashay in. Her movement made his cock ache even more. Finally Winnie sat down on the edge of the bed and crossed her legs seductively, her heel swaying gently.

"Come here." Winnie suggested as she patted on the space of mattress next to her.

Marcus took a seat as Winnie immediately grabbed for his cock.

"What are you doing...are you fucking crazy?" Marcus yelped as he jumped back toward the middle of the bed.

"It's ok. Jeannie said it's fine." Winnie lied.

"Jeannie knows...what did she say...how did she know?" Marcus freaked out.

Winnie continued her lying, "Jeannie could tell you needed a release. And she couldn't do it because of the whole wedding tradition...so she asked Laura and I to take care of it...rather take care of you."

Marcus pondered that for a moment, "This is a fucking trap...you're fucking with me. Both you and Laura, trying to catch me."

Winnie calmly responded, "I swear to you, we are just doing what the bride asked. I think it's crazy too, but Jeannie wants you relaxed and with a clear head the rest of the night."

Marcus was thinking a little too long about it, "No, I can't. Jeannie is so good to me. I almost fucked up with Laura, but no...I can't."

Winnie pressed on, "You didn't fuck up anything. Laura was sent in first by Jeannie, but Laura said she couldn't handle your big black cock."

"No, this is...wait, she said it was big, huh?" Marcus puffed out his chest proud of the compliment.

"Yep, she said it was too big for her little mouth and pussy and that maybe I could try since I'm better at handling that much dick." Winnie responded seriously.

Marcus shook his head confused, "What the hell are you saying..."

Winnie came closer to him and Marcus didn't budge, "Look, just let me attend to your needs. If it helps, just imagine it's Jeannie here sucking your cock. That way it's not cheating."

Marcus was out of excuses, and his dick was making the decisions now. So he stayed still as Winnie unzipped his pants and unleashed his raging erect cock. Pre-cum oozed out and had already stained his boxer briefs. By the time Winnie leaned forward and licked and suckled the cock head clean, Marcus was already feeling the urge to cum. He held it in for the time being, although Winnie was trying her hardest to make sure otherwise. She engulfed his cock, swallowing it whole, greedily slurping and sucking every inch. She jerked furiously up and down his shaft as her spit and drool coated his entire cock. As she moaned and groaned on his cock, she did't release it from her mouth for one second, breathing through her nose and sucking through her mouth. When Winnie finally released his cock from her mouth, she commanded him to, "Give me that cum baby. C'mon...I need that fucking black hot cum down my throat." as she continued to work his cock with the hope of vacuuming the cum out of his balls with her hands, mouth, and tongue.

Suddenly the door burst open and Laura rushed in. Marcus was scared shitless, thinking he'd been caught in the act, but Winnie just kept on sucking.

Laura screamed, "You bitch. That's my fucking black cum." as she jumped on the bed. Laura forcefully pulled Marcus' cock out of Winnie's mouth and shoved it into hers, sucking and jerking as violently and sloppily as Winnie did. Winnie barked back, "You can't handle that much dick you fucking slut, you don't deserve his hot cum." as she pulled his cock out of Laura's mouth and swallowed it whole. Back and forth this went, the two sexy ladies fighting for his cock and his cum. It was almost a dream come true for Marcus, if they weren't being so rough with his dick. Marcus grimaced in pain each time one bent and pulled his cock out of the other's mouth.

While Laura was busy with her turn slobbering over Marcus cock, Winnie yelled out, "Oh hey Jeannie." Laura suddenly stopped and looked at the door. Marcus did too. But Winnie was playing tricks and by the time Laura or Marcus realized Jeannie wasn't there, Winnie was already on top of him with her legs draped over each side of his body and her pussy hovering over his dick. By the time Jeannie realized and cursed her out, Winnie had already dropped her pussy on his cock and filled her hole the full 9 inches deep. She wasted no time bouncing up and down on his cock, hard and fast. Marcus was losing it, he was not in control, he was just a mere fucktoy for these two girls and it was all happening so fast that all he could do was lay there and be fucked. Winnie was riding his cock like a pro, bouncing up as far as she could without letting his cock escape her pussy and then bouncing down until she slammed down on his balls. She was screaming over and over again like a banshee, "Fuck me Marcus. Fuck me until you cum." But Laura had other ideas. She could see the look on Winnie's face. Marcus' dick was so good, she was about to cum. So Laura decided to lend a helping hand. She grabbed a hold of each side of Winnie's hips with her hands and helped lift her body up and down as she bounced on his cock, but Laura made extra sure to slam Winnie's body down hard on his cock each time. Winnie was delirious with ecstasy and could not hold it any longer. She bellowed out, "Oh fuck, I'm cumming" as her body tensed up and shook uncontrollably. Laura seized this opportunity to push her dear friend off Marcus cock, sending her flying on to the middle of the bed, and she did what any good friend would do. She jumped on and assumed the open position of riding Marcus' cock. While Winnie was untangling herself and getting back on her feet (or knees that is), Laura was already full steam ahead pounding on Marcus' punished cock. For Marcus this was becoming the true meaning of pleasure and pain. On one hand, the fucking was intense and rough like he liked it, but they were bending his cock in ways god never intended and it fucking hurt. Laura was deliriously grinding and humping on his cock, trying to coax the cum out when Winnie started cackling an evil laugh. Winnie positioned her face right in the small space between Laura's ass cheeks and Marcus' balls as they fucked.

"Yea, Laura...fuck him. Fuck the cum out of him for me. I'm gonna sit here and pull him cock out and get that hot tasty cum served on a platter for me. Thanks Laura." Winnie encouraged.

Laura was in mid-fuck when she realized Winnie was right. Unless she was going to let him cum inside, but she felt the extreme desire to taste the cum...to soak her face in his cum, so when Winnie exclaimed Marcus was close to cumming, she instinctively jumped off and found a position on her knees opposite of Winnie. The two friends were like opponents on opposite sides of a chess board and Marcus' cock was the king. Winnie wasn't wrong, Marcus was dangerously close to cumming, all he had to do was let go, but Laura and Winnie began fighting for his cock that it turned into pushing and shoving as they went from wresting over his cock to wrestling on the bed. Shoes went flying, arms and legs flailing, as the two friends bodies intertwined and rolled around on the bed...they were literally fighting for his cock.

This was too much for Marcus, so he did what he never imagined he would do in this situation. He ran from a three-way. By the time the two ladies heard the door slam shut, Marcus was long gone. Laura was the first out the door, since she somehow managed to keep her heels on and her dress not hiked up all over the place. She looked every which way, but there was no Marcus in sight. Some of the staff at the venue walked by and she smiled at them trying to pretend everything was OK. Too bad they weren't two black employees, because she would have jumped them right there and then for that black cum her body so desperately craved. Winnie soon followed, stumbling out the door with one heel on and the other in her hand. Her dress was a bit disheveled and it took her a second to straighten up her appearance.

"I hope you're happy. You scared him away." Winnie barked.

"Me...I had him first. Go get your own black cum." Laura replied.

"Fuck you slut."

"Fuck you bitch."

This went on for several seconds when Winnie finally stopped the madness, "What are we doing? There is more than enough black cum here for the both of us. No need to fight over one cock."

The two friends looked at each other as lightbulbs turned on above their heads, "The groomsmen!"

Now working as a team they dashed off side by side down the hallway.

Winnie cried out, "I think I saw them outside by the limo." as they approached an emergency exit at the end of the hallway. "Here..." Winnie shouted as they opened the door. Laura was the first through the door when Winnie surprisingly shut the door behind Laura with Winnie still inside the hallway.

Confused, Laura turned around and tried to re-enter, but the emergency exit could only be opened from the inside. She huffed, but didn't realize that she had been played, she ran out the next door into the parking lot. She saw the limo in her sights. She sprinted wobbly in her high heels until she reached the limo door. With Herculean strength she practically ripped off the door and popped her head inside. Thinking she'd see a limo full of fertile black men she was extremely disappointed to find Marcus' father sitting alone.