The Race for Black Cum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcus' dad jumped, "Oh, sorry. I thought it'd be okay for me to hang out here until the wedding started."

Laura stood up for a moment and stared out into the empty parking lot. Not a soul in sight, at least not one she cared about. She pondered going back inside to look for the groomsmen, but it seemed so far away. Then it struck her. Marcus father was black...and he had cum. Who cares if he was old. So she joined him in the backseat of the limo.

Laura responded politely, "No, it's ok. Might as well enjoy the limo. What are you doing here by yourself anyway? Why aren't you inside with the rest of the family?"

"I just wanted a moment to myself." Marcus' dad responded between sips of his drink.

"Everything ok." Laura cozied up next to him. She got a good look at him. It could have been the lust building up inside her, but Marcus' father didn't look half bad for his age. Even if he was pushing 65, he kept in good shape. She tried to push the conversation and find an "in".

"Yea, just a bit sad is all. Marcus is my only son and he's all I got ever since his mother passed away years ago."

Laura perked up, "Well you did a great job raising him. He's a fine young man and I can see where he gets his good looks and charm."

Marcus' dad blushed as he eyed this young thing next to him. What he would do if he were 30 years younger he thought to himself.

Laura continued, "But you shouldn't think of it that way. Think of it like you are gaining a daughter."

Marcus' dad nodded, "Yep, you are right. And Jeannie's wonderful."

Laura now pushed the subject where she wanted to, "I give you credit too. Being how cool you are with her being Asian and all."

Marcus' dad shrugged, "Why would I have a problem with that. As long as she's good to my boy, s'all that matters."

Laura continued, "Yea, but you know how some people are with interracial relationships. But I'm glad that's not you, I bet you've tried them all yourself...huh, you stud you."

Marcus' dad shook his head, "Nope, although there were times during the war when I thought about it."

This was Laura's in, "Oh, you were in the war?"

"Yep, right before I had Marcus. We were out there in Vietnam, saw a lot of good men go."

Laura joked, "And never once when you were out there did you want to dabble in some exotic fruit?"

Marcus' too a deep exhale, "Oh I did. Most of my fellow soldiers did too. But I didn't want to cheat, you know." Marcus' dad sat there pondering a moment.

"Well you know it wouldn't count as cheating now if you did it." Laura gave him the look.

"Girl, stop playing around like that." Marcus' dad laughed. "You might give this old man a heart attack."

But Laura wasn't playing, she leaned in and massaged his cock through his tuxedo pants. "Why don't you re-live those lonely days at war and let loose all that pent up anger and frustration?

Marcus' dad froze, he was speechless...and he was slowly getting hard in his pants.

Laura continued, "It's ok. Jeannie and Marcus asked me to check in on you. It is a special day for you too, so why shouldn't you be pampered a little..." as she unzipped his pants slowly. When his impressive 7 inch cock sprang out, Laura was happy she decided to stay. She lustily looked him in the eye, "Now I want you to imagine you are back at that war. And I want you to take out all that aggression and anger out on my mouth and pussy. Your cock is your weapon, now use it on me until you spray me with all that hot black cum." and off she dove headfirst into his lap, swallowing his cock head and swirling her tongue around the tip. She jerked his shaft up and down as she drooled and slobbered over his cock. She picked up the pace, squeezing more and more of his beautiful cock in her mouth until it was halfway gone. Her head bobbed up and down furiously, breathing only through her nose while groaning and moaning on his cock.

Marcus' dad was in heaven. This beautiful creature half his age was lovingly devouring his cock. He couldn't even remember the last time he got a blow job...must have been years. It was just as long since his cock tasted any pussy, so when Laura maneuvered herself up on the seat on he knees with her heels sticking out from underneath her and her dress hiked up, he knew he wanted more than just her mouth.

"You said I can have that sweet pussy too?" Marcus' dad asked.

Laura peered up at him with his cock in her hand, "You can have anything you want, as long as you give me that hot black cum all down my throat."

"Oh, I'll give it to you alight." as he slapped Laura on the ass and she sprang up on her high heels. She stepped one foot over his seated legs with her ass facing him and then hovered her pussy right over his throbbing dick. She reached down and guided in directly into her soaking wet pussy until he was balls deep inside. She was so wet, he glided right in with no resistance. Laura went from 0 to 60 in seconds, bouncing up and down on his thick cock, her thighs slapping against his with every bounce. She reached back and put the palms of her hands against his chest and used them to push herself up and down rapidly on his cock.

"Oh yea baby. Fuck that Asian pussy. Use your lethal weapon against me and shoot me with everything you got." Laura screamed.

Marcus' dad began thrusting up, taking over control of fucking. He barked, "I'm gonna fucking show you motherfuckers. Yea, take that you sons of bitches...AMERICA!"

He was clearly having weird flashbacks and Laura didn't bother to stop him. All she cared was that he was pumping hard and fast and that hopefully he'd be close to giving her that cum she so desperately thirst for.

As Marcus' dad thrusts intensified, Laura lost her footing and his cock popped out of her swollen pussy. She fell back onto him.

"Where do you think you're going, huh? You think you can run away from the 177th division? No fucking way." as he slammed her onto her side across the length of the backseat. He was behind her now in a semi-spoon position and quickly guided his cock back insider her pussy hole. He picked up right where he left off, slamming his cock hard and fast into her.

"Oh, I got you now soldier. You ain't going nowhere. Do you surrender? Do you surrender??" as he pumped her pussy violently.

"I surrender baby. I surrender to your big black cock. Now give me that hot cum...give it to me." Laura played along.

Marcus' dad fucked ever harder and faster. Giving her everything he got, slamming his cock into her, pounding his body against hers, thrusting violently as if he were trying to break her in half. It was so intense that Laura accidentally reached out and pressed the button for the rear window to go down.

"Oh you trying to escape huh prisoner. Trying to sneak out the window. Well I caught you motherfucker. Ahhhh." Marcus' rolled Laura's body over until her knees rested on the back seat. He pushed her upper half toward the open window, until just her head was peeking out. With his dick still buried inside her, he continued to slam his cock into her from behind. Laura was screaming at the top of her lungs, encouraging him to cum. Marcus' was screaming too, "This is for Gator and my boy Hondo. I'll get them bastards for you. For the One Hundred and Seventy Seventh unit...boys I got 'em." as he stepped back and began to jerk his cock to completion. Laura quickly spun around and took control, jerking and sucking, trying to coax out the pool of cum for her to swim and bathe in.

"I got 'em boys. We win. We win..." he screamed as he made loud and mumbling orgasm sounds. Laura kept waiting and waiting, her tongue in the ready position to receive. But barely two drops came out. She jerked and squeezed harder, thinking there had to be more cum. But Marcus' dad was already going limp. He collapsed backwards into the backseat and fell into a delightful cum induced coma. Laura on the other hand was not satisfied. That wasn't enough to fulfill her needs. It only made her want it more. She shook and yelled at his limp body to wake up, but he was knocked out cold. Laura was even more frustrated now as she was 0 for 2 in her quest for hot black cum. She straightened out her dress and left the old man where he lay. She sprinted yet again in her high heels as she headed for the main entrance doors.

Meanwhile, as soon as Winnie slammed the emergency door shut on Laura, she spun and ran as fast as one can in four inch heels. She headed towards the bar near where the cocktail hour would be hours later. She knew the guys were there getting a drink and figured she bought herself a few minutes headstart before Laura figured it out. When she got to the bar, much to her pussy's delight, the groomsmen were all there laughing and drinking it up. She wanted to taste all of them and was about to when she got bumped in to by the best man, Yashua. He was coming out of the men's room and neither saw the other. He apologized for almost knocking her over, but Winnie just saw what she wanted.

"Just the man I was looking for." Winnie smiled.

"What's up?" Yashua smiled back.

"The bride needs help with something. Can you come with me?" Winnie rushed.

"Sure thing. Whatever the bride needs." Yashua responded as he quickly put his drink down on a nearby table.

Winnie looked around, she needed immediate gratification. The bar was located in one of the dining rooms that made up the entire west wing of the building. There were doors that led to the the outdoor garden area, where guests could enjoy their drink outside. It was a crisp Autumn day, a bit too chilly to be outside. So since this was the closest and most private space available, Winnie gestured for Yashua to follow her outside.

Once outside in the little garden patio, she made sure they were all alone.

"So what's up? What does the bride need?" Yashua asked.

"Right. The bride needs you to give me your cum." Winnie blurted out.

"Say what?" Yashua did a double take.

"I know, she's like a bridezilla. Just crazy. So let's get that big black cock out." Winnie responded normally.

"You fucking with me, right?" Yashua replied with eyebrows raised.

"Nope. Those were her exact words. Said she didn't want everyone tense and stressed out during the rest of the nights festivities. So what better way to relax everyone in the party. As a matter of fact, I bet the other girls are saying the exact same thing right now to the rest of the groomsmen." Yashua attempted to look over at the rest of the groomsmen, but was snapped back to attention by Winnie.

"You fucking serious?" Yashua replied again with raised eyebrows.

Winnie took a step back, "Here is this serious enough for you." She pulled down the top of her dress to reveal her stunning tits. She then spun around, bent over, reached out with her left hand to hold up against the wall, and then lifted up her dress to show him that she was wearing no panties.

Yashua started to fire off another question when he caught himself. What the fuck was he arguing for? So he hastily unzipped his pants and freed his rapidly growing cock and lined it up with her waiting pussy hole. Even at 80% erectness, he was stiff enough to plunge right in. It went right in with no pushback and Yashua was surprised at how wet she was. Winnie even let out a huge sigh of relief when he entered her fully. Winnie's pussy was warm, it was tight, it was damn near perfect and Yashua couldn't help but exhale loudly at how good it felt to be balls deep inside her.

"What are you waiting for? Fuck me...fuck me until you nut." Winnie ordered.

Yashua took the green light and went pedal to the metal, thrusting as hard and fast as he could. This was intense fucking at it's fullest...bodies slapping, balls bouncing, titties shaking, and a plethora of moaning and groaning. Yashua was working up a sweat and the minute he slowed down or stopped, Winnie would bark back, "Don't fucking stop. Don't you fucking stop fucking me until you cum." and she would start to fuck him back gliding her pussy back and forth along his cock. "C'mon Mr. Best Man. Prove to me you're the best man...fucking pound me." She looked back at him with devil in her eyes, she was possessed. She even slapped her own ass, encouraging him to do the same, "Fuck me as hard as you can, don't worry...you won't beat up that pussy. That pussy can take it."

It was like a dream come true for Yashua. Most of the times women complained that he fucked too hard and too fast. But not Winnie. So he grabbed hold of her shoulders and used her own body weight to push her back towards him every time he would roughly slam thrust into her. He was grunting like a weightlifter as he tried to break her pussy in half.

"Yes, yes...fuck me...just like that...fuck me until you cum...don't stop until you give me that cum." Winnie pleaded.

"Oh yea baby, you want that cum." Yashua screamed.

"Yes, I need it." Winnie begged.

"Then you have to earn it." Yashua yelled as he turned Winnie around and spun her toward a nearby table with patio chairs. Winnie almost fell as she wobbled in her high heels, but Yashua was pushing her and holding her as she arrived with a thud against the table. Yashua pushed her hard on to her back across the table with her legs flailing open wide in the air. He caught her legs in the air and darted his body in between the open space. He angrily rammed his cock back inside her as she grimaced in pain and pleasure and he relished the power he wielded right now. He continued to slam fuck her...pounding his body into hers and sending the table scratching against the concrete. His balls slapped into her with each forceful thrust as he grabbed hold around her throat with one hand and around her tit with the other. He once again used her own body against her as he pulled her back towards him with each thrust that sent her body momentum going away from him. Winnie screamed delightfully as her pussy was being manhandled. There was only feelings of pleasure and desire, because all she wanted was for him to cum and she would be his willing fucktoy to get it.

"Please cum for me. Please." Winnie begged again.

"Oh, I'm gonna give it to you alright. It's cumming...but you first." Then Yashua removed his hand from around her throat and began furiously rubbing her clit side to side while still pounding her pussy hard. Winnie screamed even louder as she moaned, "Oh fuck...you're going to make me cum...no, I want your cum...." She tried to push away and force his hand away, but Yashua overpowered her and kept on fucking and playing with her clit until she exploded all over his cock. Her body spasmed and shook uncontrollably as Yashua didn't stop until she rolled away from him.

Still in the midst of her orgasmic high, Yashua pulled Winnie off the table as she awkwardly landed on her high heels. "Now taste that cum on my cock. Clean it off." He barked.

Winnie thought that meant he was about to cum, so she happily leaned over and slobbered on his cock. Tasting her pussy juice and cream with each swallow, she jerked his shaft trying to squeeze the cum out. She feverishly bobbed her head up and down trying to vacuum up all his cum out with her mouth. Yashua wasn't done yet, though he had other ideas.

"Oh no, not yet my little Asian fucktoy. I'm not done with you yet." He pulled her up to him and gave her a sloppy wet kiss. He backpedaled until he found the chair nearby and took a seat and then ordered Winnie to ride his cock. He promised this would make him cum. So Winnie happily jumped on and began riding his cock hard and fast. Up and down she bounced, taking every inch of his cock inside her. With her heels planted on the ground, she used all her leg muscles to bounce and they were really starting to burn. But every time she slowed down, Yashua would say he was about to cum, so she would fuck him harder. Finally, he told her it was time and she jumped off and got on her knees and quickly shoved his cock back into her mouth. She was salivating for his cum. But Yashua tricked her again, he was about to cum when she was riding him, but he didn't want to cum yet. So her sucking his cock bought him a little breather. He lied once more saying "he lost it" and told her to get back on, this time in reverse. She was so desperate and in need that she would have done anything at this point to make him cum, so she sprang up from her cocksucking position and kicked her leg out and over his outstretched legs. With her ass facing him, she dropped down on his cock with the same force and intensity that encapsulated their entire fucking session. She bounced, she screamed, she cursed, she moaned, she groaned...fighting off thoughts to cum again. She wanted that cum. She kept begging him to give her that cum. After several minutes of intense cock riding, Yashua told her it was time and she bounded off his cock in a hurry to get back in position to swallow every last drop. She furiously jerked and slobbered on his cock, waiting for the cum to spray, only for him to say he lost it again.

"Please Yashua, I need that cum." Winnie pleaded.

Yashua stood up and promised her that he was real close. He forcefully grabbed Winnie by the arm and helped her stand up. He spun her around so her back was pressed against his. He grabbed hold of her face and turned it to the side as he leaned over and planted another sloppy kiss on her mouth. "I always cum in doggy..." Yashua convinced her.

Winnie got excited again and ordered him to fuck her from behind, "Make me your fucktoy...I'm your little Asian slut...use my pussy until you cum."

Yashua got so excited playing games with Winnie that he mis-aimed his cock at her pussy whole. Instead he found pelvic bone, but his thrust was so hard and forceful that he screamed in agony on contact. His cock bent in ways it was not meant to as he screamed over and over, "I broke my dick. I think I broke my dick."

"But what about the cum?" Winnie asked concerned only for one thing.

"Ah fuck, my dick. Call the ambulance...call 911...call somebody...aaaaahhhhh." Yashua cried.

Winnie reached down to jerk it, hoping she could still access his cum, but Yashua screamed in agony upon her touch. "Ow...don't touch it." He sceamed.

Winnie became furious, "What no cum?" She screamed like someone so close to finding the secrets of life only to find one more clue, She grabbed his cock and squeezed as she got up, "This is useless to me." She left Yashua on the ground crying in pain as she zoomed back inside to find another black cum donor. The rest of the groomsmen were still at the bar, now joined by some guests who were arriving early. She composed herself and tried to get the look of freshly fucked off her. When she stepped forward she collided into Laura who was just getting back from her own disappointing search for black cum. The two looked at each other for one second then pushed and shoved like there wasn't enough space for them in the hallway. Just when they were so close to the bar, they were cutoff by Jen. "There you two are. Jeannie's been looking everywhere for you. C'mon the wedding is about to start, let's go."

The two horny sluts were fidgety and anxious the entire ceremony. Jeannie was getting pissed and Jen was curious what was going on. Meanwhile, Marcus' dad was half asleep and the best man, Yashua was hunched over in constant pain. And Marcus looked overly anxious and nervous. When the ceremony was over, Jen escorted Jeannie back to the bridal suite. She was furious at how things were not going as planned and how everyone was not cooperating. But Winnie and Laura left as soon as possible to continue their search for black cum. During the long break, they had agreed to stop fighting one another and work together for that hot black cum. They were on their way to the cocktail hour when they bumped into a familiar face: Rico the hypnotist