The Race for Black Cum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, aren't you the hypnotist from last night?" Laura asked.

"Why yes, you remembered." Rico laughed.

Winnie was the first to grab him, "I'm so happy to see you again."

Rico smiled, "Is that so."

The ladies pushed and hurried into the handicapped bathroom nearby. It was empty and they locked the door behind them. Once inside, the two friends were all over Rico. They ran their hands all over his body, Laura and Winnie working as a true team. One would kiss him as the other would help him out of his clothes. Once his relatively small five inch cock was out, the two girls immediately kneeled before him and took turns sucking him off. While Laura slobbered on his cock, Winnie massaged his balls and looked up at Rico lustily, "Please Rico, give us your black cum. We promise to share."

Rico's powers were working to perfection. He promised the girls they would get what they deserved in due time as they continued to take turns sucking his cock. Back and forth they went, moaning and groaning on his cock until he ordered them to stop. He commanded Laura to lay down on the floor on her back and then told Winnie to get on her hands and knees on top of Laura. Laura and Winnie were both staring at each other's pussies when Rico maneuvered his way behind Winnie. He lined his cock up with her waiting pussy hole and rammed it balls deep inside. Winnie's body lurched forward as Rico shoved her head between Laura's legs and yelled at her to lick her friends' pussy. He angrily fucked Winnie from behind, ramming his body into her hard as she muffled her screams in between laps of Laura's wet pussy. Rico then told Laura to be ready because he was going to fuck Winnie until he came and then pull out and shoot all over her pretty face.

With a look at these two crazed woman worshipping his cock, Rico admired himself for his brazen revenge scheme. He was fully satisfied that he won and was planning to fuck Laura next and shoot his cum on Winnie's face, but the pathetic man couldn't hold his load long enough. Within seconds he felt the cum rising up and quickly pulled out and blasted his cum all over Winnie's pussy and ass, letting gravity drip the cum down onto Laura's face and open mouth. Once he was done spraying his load, Laura greedily licked Winnie's pussy and asshole clean until all the cum was down her throat. Winnie cried out, "Hey, you didn't share" as she quickly turned her body around and tried to suck out whatever was left from Rico's limp cock. There were only drops left and Winnie sucked him dry before leaning down to lick the cum off Laura's face. She slurped up anything and everything that didn't find it's way down Laura's throat.

Finally, both ladies thirst for hot black cum was temporarily quenched. Rico decided it was time to let the two sluts wake up. While the two friends were busy exchanging wet kisses to make sure any remnants of cum were not lost, Rico snapped his fingers. Winnie and Laura froze in place and their eyes shut.

"Now when I snap my fingers again, you will awaken will no memory of what has happened to you since last night."

The two ladies nodded in their sleep. He helped them both up and escorted them out the hallway until they were all alone. Rico quickly hid around the corner out of sight and snapped his fingers loudly enough for both to hear. They immediately "woke up" with a dazed look on their face just as Jen came by looking for them.

"There you two are, I swear you two keep going missing. C'mon we have to get ready for the wedding entrance." Jen said.

"Wait, what happened to the ceremony? What day is it?" Laura asked.

Jen responded, "We just had it."

Winnie shook her head, "I feel dizzy, everything seems like a blur."

Laura was wetting her lips and swallowing hard trying to get a bad taste out of her mouth, "I need a drink or something, my throat is really dry."

Winnie did the same, "Mine too."

Jen was confused and concerned. She helped them walk slowly as they both felt tired and sore.

Rico couldn't help himself, he had to have one last look. It was his only mistake as Jen managed to catch a glance. She didn't make anything of it, other than to wonder why the hypnotist they hired was at the wedding.

A FEW DAYS AFTER:

Rico was lounging in his shitty, dirty studio apartment when there was a sudden knock on the door. He went to look through the peep hole and was surprised to see it was Jen. The one bridesmaid he didn't get to fuck from that wedding he worked a few days ago. He tried to play it cool and opened the door surprised.

"Can I help you?" Rico asked.

Jen smiled, "Hi, I don't know if you remember me. From Jeannie and Marcus' wedding. They hired you for entertainment."

"Of course. Was there a problem?" Rico smiled back

Jen shook her head, "No. We all thought you were great. That's why I'm here...I'm getting married myself soon and I'd love to hire you as well."

Rico laughed to himself. He actually thought he might be in trouble, but he was going to get more work instead. Maybe he'd get to fuck some more Asian pussy too.

He stepped aside and let Jen in. He turned his back to her for one second to close the door, when he felt a slight tap under the back of his neck, followed by two more on his shoulder blades and one in the small of his lower back. He was suddenly paralyzed, but with the ability to hear and understand everything going on around him.

Jen made her way around until they were face to face and her friendly demeanor was replaced by an icy one, "You think you're smart don't you. You think you'd get away with it?"

Rico would mutter the words, "Oh shit" if he could say anything right now. He was fucked.

Jen continued, "It took awhile for me to piece everything together. And I don't think I would have if I didn't see you the day of the wedding. Because I was in charge of the guest list and you were not invited. So once we talked to everyone and ran the tests, we knew something was off. But there was no proof even looking at the videotape. At least not to anyone looking for a magic trick."

She paced around him in a slow circle, "I'm a big fan of your line of work. Did I ever tell you that I know a little bit too? I used to dabble. So did my mother. But my grandmother was really good" Jen then proceeded to place a hex on him, "For the rest of your life, every time you get horny, you're penis will shrink instead of get an erection." She left him frozen in place as she remarked, "Oh...and you'll lust for black cock."

She walked out the door as he lay still. The paralysis should last an hour or so. As she walked away she grinned to herself, That's for Winnie and Laura you piece of shit and SNAPPED her fingers.