The Racist BBC Cliche Explained

Story Info
Unraveling the BBC Myth.
2k words
4.38
7.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Soaul
Soaul
73 Followers

The Racist BBC Cliche Explained

Soaul Meme

A popular hardcore pornography genre and common internet sex chatroom subject concerns BBC or Big Black Cocks who are Black Men with penises ('cocks') greater than 7 inches in length. These imply all Black Men have BBC and all women are or would be more sexually satisfied by BBC than by white men penises.

Yet, less than 1% of all penises are 'bigger' than 7 inches in length and there is no data to support that 'size matters' for sexual satisfaction for most women. Thus, the BBC size and women's preferences implications are false and yet, these falsehoods have become so widespread that they are now a BBC cliche.

This BBC cliche had it beginnings during the 1970's blaxploitation film era when then unprecedented interracial hardcore pornography was also produced. An early example portrayed Black men with BBC as West African Mande (Mandingos) Black slaves that were sexually favored by white slave owner wives.

Since, BBC genre pornography has developed countless storylines and it has become prominent. Importantly, these films invariably portray Black male actors with white female actors making BBC films a stereotype and a racist cliche. Not surprisingly, a significant portion of current internet amateur pornography videos portray this same racist BBC cliche.

These repetitive, consistent and systematic BBC falsities have distorted reality and using a strategy summed up by the maxim 'Once you go black, you never go back' these have gaslighted pornography viewers, internet sex chatroom users and many in the general public. This has led many men with average size penises to falsely believe they are 'small' and some husbands and wives to falsely believe that she 'needs bigger' to be sexually satisfied and the obvious solution per cliche is a BBC.

Currently, the racist BBC cliche has reached widespread mythic proportions. Yet, since the vast majority of Black men do not have BBC, these non-BBC Black men experience recurrent, unwanted and awkward encounters with people who erroneously believe they do.

Curiously, BWC or Big White Cocks. receive little internet sex chatroom or hardcore pornography attention hinting that it is not only cock size that underlies the BBC cliche.

The racist BBC cliche needs explanation that puts in proper perspective. The following discusses average vagina and penis sizes and sexual satisfaction, who the BBC cliche targets, the psychology behind the BBC cliche and the downside of having BBC (and BWC). It is hoped that this BBC cliche explanation will free non-BBC Black men from misguided encounters and all others of their misinformed beliefs.

Vagina/Penis Size and Sexual Satisfaction

The facts are that the average vagina is 3.75 (range 3-7) inches in length and the average penis is 5.25 (range 5.1-5.5) inches in length. Also, 99% of men's penises are less than 7 inches in length and less than 1% of men have a micropenis that is defined as less than 3.5 inches in length.

Also, race and ethnic studies show Black men's penises are only 0.25 (1/4) inch bigger than White men's penises and a man's penis size cannot be predicted by race or ethnicity. So, BBC and BWC are essentially no different and both are rare exceptions rather than the rule.

In addition, studies report that 85% of women are satisfied with their partner's penis size even though 45% of men feel like their penis is 'too small.' Thus, almost all men are 'big enough' for the large majority of women; yet, it appears that almost half of men have been influenced (probably by the BBC cliche) to think otherwise.

In addition, BBC pornography shows all women having vaginal orgasms (even multiple ones) even though studies show that only 6 to 25% of women consistently orgasm with vaginal penetration. Studies also confirm that penis size does not matter for the majority of women's orgasmic satisfaction.

In reality, women are much more likely to complain of their male partner's premature ejaculation and/or ineptness in bed that fails to sexually satisfy them and these have nothing to do with penis size.

Another complaint is mid-marriage married sex ennui that results from long-term routine, lustless and less frequent sex and the desire for new exciting 'spicy' sex. This desire is frequently expressed as 'needing bigger' and per BBC cliche, wanting BBC.

Yet, just due to random circumstances, some men with smaller penises will pair up with women with longer vaginas causing a mismatch and leads to 15% of women not being satisfied with their partner's penis size. Even then complains about penis size are not common because more than 75% of women do not orgasm from vaginal penetrative sex and their sexual satisfaction is obtained by other means.

Thus, believing all Black men have BBC that can always sexually satisfy white women is nothing more than a racist cliche.

BBC Size Myth Targets

Seemingly, the BBC cliche would appear to target white women and yet, they rarely consume pornography or participate in internet sex chatrooms. Instead the real targets are married white men who for various reasons such as perceived penis size concerns and sexual inadequacies have fantasies of their wives' consensual adulteries with 'bigger men' and frequently and more specifically BBC.

And even though wives don't routinely consume hard-core pornography or participate in internet sex chatrooms, there is lots of media showing 'wives going black', i..e., having sex with Black Men. There is even small media collection named 'Queen of Spades' where wives only have sex with black men suggesting that the 'once you go black you never go back' maxim is real.

Again, these are targeted at men, the largest consumers of BBC pornography and participants in internet sex chatrooms and especially husbands who fantasize about their wives' consensual adulteries.

Nevertheless, there are wives who do want consensual adultery to overcome their marital sex ennui. They express this desire as needing a 'bigger man' or suggest a BBC because they have bought into the BBC cliche. And once a woman/wife does 'go black', some brag in internet sex chatrooms about being 'blacked' as if it is an elite accomplishment of some sort. Yet, these women/wives are few and far between and unlike pornography's suggestion that all women want to 'go black', few really want to and even fewer do.

The Shadow Archetype Personified

Starting with the Black Mandingo male slaves films, both hardcore and amateur pornographers have exploited Black men with BBC cliche to produce extensive media material. Yet, why are Black Men being highlighted when they have only minimally larger penises and BBC and BWC sizes are essentially the same?

The fact that White men with BWC do not have the same large-scale media exposure as BBC suggests that being a Black man and not the big cock is the reason. So, why are Black men more appealing? Jungian Analytical Psychology suggests answers.

Analytical Psychology describes Archetypes that are inherited/innate, universal and unlearned collective subconsciouses. Our Archetypes are basically unseen subconscious influencers that constantly affect and effect us without our consciously knowing it. An Archetype is the cause of thoughts, feelings, actions or reactions that not infrequently consciously surprises even our Selves. Basically, they are our invisible partners.

One major Archetype is the Anima and Animus with the Anima being a man's subconscious feminine Self, and the Animus being a woman's subconscious masculine Self. The subconscious feminine Anima works to balance the conscious masculine in a man and the subconscious masculine Animus works to balance the conscious feminine in a woman.

Another major Archetype is the Shadow that is the subconscious source of person's sex, power and humor. This invisible partner encompasses all that is socially unacceptable and contrary to one's conscious personal morals and values such as sordid sexual desires, greed, jealousy, hate, bias and hostility. Thus, the Shadow is 'dark' and encompasses all the 'dark' aspects of one's subconscious.

Hence, while watching pornography a man's Anima and his Shadow are subconsciously engaged. The real stress related to the Shadow's unacceptable feelings leads to projection that is the process of displacing one's feelings onto a different person, animal, or object. Consequently, you see in the other what your subconscious Shadow projects on them.

Since the Shadow's feelings are 'dark' and the Animus is also engaged it is natural to project those 'dark' feelings onto 'dark figures', i.e., Black Men. And since nearly half the men feel like their penis is 'too small' it is also natural to project these dark feelings onto Black men with BBC. Hence, the Shadow's feelings are personified in a Black man with BBC.

Logically, since subconscious Shadows are 'dark' and the Shadow's feelings being projected are 'dark,' it makes sense that they would not be projected onto White men with BWC.

Since a woman's Shadow is also 'dark,' her projections of sordid sexual desires onto Black men also makes sense. And, since a woman needs a rationale to want a man other than her partner, 'needing bigger' is a reason to personify their Shadow's feeling on Black men with BBC.

BBC (and BWC) Downsides

The Shadow's projection onto Black men with BBC means that these men are not seen as themselves but instead as subconscious images projected on them. Thus, they men are frequently not treated as individuals but instead as personifications of subconscious stereotypes.

Obviously, this cliche makes memes out of BBC while dehumanizing the Black man with BBC. Although some Black men with BBC don't mind this treatment, many are left feeling used, alienated and emotionally bereft.

Ironically even though a racist cliche, some Black men with BBC use it to their advantage to have sex with cliche-curious or -believing white women and some are even able to develop some sort of personal (albeit purely sexual) relationships.

Not infrequently, BBC pornography shows women posing with BBC with some as big or bigger than their forearms! Apparently, some experienced porn stars have no problem having sex with these BBC, but most normal women hesitate and many decline sex with them. A BBC or BWC can be TOO BIG!

Fellatio, i.e., oral sex, on BBC/BWC is by necessity limited to at most the penis head and single/double hand stroking of the rest of his penis. Thus, BBC/BWC never experience the 'deep throat' full-penis oral sex that normal size penises frequently and blissfully experience.

Also, BBC/BWC are too big to frequently experience full penetrative ('balls deep') vaginal sex with women. Stuffing a 7+ inch BBC into an average 3.75 inch vagina is no easy task and not tolerated by many woman. So, BBC/BWC frequently don't enjoy the full 'balls deep' penetrative vaginal sex that normal size cock men do.

Finally, anal sex with BBC/BWC may only happen with extensive preparation and training if it happens at all.

Conclusions

The BBC is a cliche because Black men's penises are on average only a 1/4 inch 'bigger' than White men's penises and a man's penis size cannot be predicted by race or ethnicity. Also, since there is no evidence that 'size matters' for sexual satisfaction for most women, that BBC are more sexually satisfying is also cliche. Thus, the BBC internet sex chatroom chatter and BBC genre pornography myth are just cliches.

Nevertheless, men/husbands and women/wives are drawn to BBC as depicted in pornography and discussed in internet sex chatrooms. Husbands are drawn because many incorrectly feel their normal size penises are 'too small' or due to various reasons they want their wives to have sex with other men. They then project these 'dark' Shadow feelings on to Black Men with large penises.

Wives may be drawn to BBC because many are experiencing married sex ennui and commonly express their feelings as 'needing bigger.' They then also project these 'dark' Shadow feelings on to Black Men with large penises.

Hence, the attraction to BBC is driven by psychological Shadow projections personified by Black Men with large penises. As is true in most projections, these feeling have less to do with the recipient (in this case, Black Men) than the person that is projecting their Shadow's and Anima/Animus' desires.

In summary, the BBC cliche is racist since most Black men do not have BBC even though many believe all do. It is hope that this better understanding of the BBC cliche will lead to proper understandings.

Soaul
Soaul
73 Followers