All Comments on 'The Rahals vs. BBC: The Pool Party'

by lonelyluca

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
DunkirkDunkirkover 2 years ago

Dani will soon show off a black baby bump.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How utterly stupid are you? The question probably ought to be are you old enough to be on this site legally? I stopped reading at the point of "she's had a taste of black cock and will continue to fuck black cocks." (my paraphrase) Along with a 10" dick and her 32G breasts. Stop and give that a moments thought, if you're capable of doing such activity, her physical torso measures 32" in diameter and you put breasts on her that would stick out more than six inches. Which I might add will accompany a huge amount of weight hanging off the front of her body. Here's a novel idea, look up a bra sizing chart, they don't even list a 32G, it would have to be made specially. Her back would be killing her trying to support those. Then there's the ten inch dick. Your stupidity shines brightly with that statement, they're VERY rare and for the most part don't exist. (You watch too much porn) The kicker was of course that it's a BLACK cock as though that's somehow .. well I don't know? Is it supposed to be that he's somehow superior to her white cuckold husband, or is it a racial slur in the context that not only is another cock filling his white wife's pussy, but even more degrading, a BLACK cock. Oh, and the daughter who MUST have mommies lover.

I have but one suggestion. Stop this insanity, spend the time wasted on shit like this to study and enjoy eighth grade.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved anonymous comment. Not far off base.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Got to love the porn nazis……it’s interracial story time. Even my wife has acted out her black fantasies several times. I’m pretty my number one daughter in college has tried a few black dicks according to my wife which they talk all the time. Get over it!!!! Shit happens!!!! Just saying.

PrfsrPrfsrover 2 years ago

Rhiana was Fiona

Mr. Parker was Mr. Peters

I expected Dani to become Anna or Amy.

Clean it up before you post.

MarsStarsMarsStarsover 2 years ago

Loved it and can't wait for more. Definitely going to need the neighbor to knock off the two redheads as well. Keep up the great work.

Ignore the anonymous comments. They clearly didn't read the title or the category of the story being interracial.

tomb72tomb72over 2 years ago

So Hot the thought of her Mother setting her up with him.

jephers999jephers999over 2 years ago

I have a very simple proposal: don't allow any anonymous comments, whatsoever.

jephers999jephers999over 2 years ago

I have a very simple suggestion: ban anonymous comments.

BigRichard2910BigRichard2910over 2 years ago

Ignore the anonymous idiot. Even taking into account your unfamiliarity with bra sizing, this story was still far more well-written than 80% on the drivel posted here.

A solid "B+".

Definitely better than most modern college grads could manage these days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5 if not for "daddy"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Three some would be very sexy mother daughter and him.

Tls2753aTls2753aover 2 years ago
?

The mother’s name of Rihana and the fact that they are Muslim makes me think that they are black. That does not mesh with the concept of Rihana “going black.” Also, then this wouldn’t be interracial.

NYbiwmNYbiwmover 2 years ago

Respectfully recommending further proofreading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

this story was clearly written by some white dude who’s never left his small town lmao. When muslims fuck they never say “ohhh Allah!!” Like zero percent LOL

TheRiseFromAshesTheRiseFromAshesabout 2 years ago

Sorry, this story was pretty bad, and it has nothing to do with the genre.

First, the dialogue was totally cringy, and I'm fairly forgiving of that, given the nature of the stories. Why would someone admit they are a virgin to a total stranger, even if that stranger claims he's banging your mom?

Then the "Oh Allah" shit was just straight up trash. I'm not Muslim or Middle Eastern, so I'm not pearl clutching. I just think the story is comedic in a bad way.

Anyone who likes this story with its contents has a low standard. Again, I'm not bashing the genre of the story, but the writing choices of the author NEED to improve.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The biggest bullshit in this story isn't the awful dialogue. It's the idea that BBC is real, and not just a myth made up so black men can seduce women of other reasons and get them to betray their husbands or boyfriends, only too find out when it's too late that it was all a lie and the dick is no bigger and often actually smaller than the one they just lost.

imbatshit452imbatshit452over 1 year ago

i was expecting an orgy at the pool party very disappointing.

things i would change, the daughter should have had a white boyfriend who she was sexually active with and thought he was great in bed until she goes black.

the daughter should be suspicious of her mother but not be sure until she herself starts thinking of cheating on her boyfriend.

the story should include the father he should be shown as the perfect husband and father someone who doesn't deserve to be cheated on.

it should be the fathers birthday or fathers day at some point the mother should say she has new sexy lingerie for her husbands special day but i want my true love to fuck me in it first and every other time i get something new.

there should be a lot more degrading the white cocks compared to the black ones from mother daughter and the other girls at the orgy.

the mother and daughter should get so worked up they do some lesbian stuff and things they've never done before like anal.

innuendo should be used as much as possible when leaving for the pool party around the father and at the party before things heat up.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The usual blatant racism and utter mythology of BBC bullshit. Skanks are not erotic either so you fail on all fronts.

warner34warner349 months ago

Absolutely fantastic story. Well paced and very vivid. Could you please continue the story? I feel there’s more to be had here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous