The Rainey Blue Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moaned with anticipation. "Was he really going to do this?" Her mind was going a mile a minute. "What's gotten into him?" She felt the aching again, it was almost painful, her fertile womb was pleading to be flooded with his ravenous seed. "Hurry up and breed me!" Her subconscious shrieked.

His face was mere inches away from her welcoming hole. Her strong musky scent radiated out of her and penetrated his nose. He felt like a rabid mutt about to mate with a bitch during a ripe heat.

"Iggy no," she protested placing her hands on his soft curls, "I haven't showered yet." She tried to push him away. He shot her a harsh glare which made her give in to him.

"I love the way you smell," he said quietly as his tongue made its way up and down her drooling slit. Her honeyed secretions were leaking out of her and stained her new pants, his long tongue greedily lapped up the syrupy lubricant.

Goldie shut her eyes and turned her head facing her shoulder, she couldn't stand to look at this sinful act. "Iggy," she whispered. She flinched when a small fuzzy mass landed on her shoulder. "What's that?" She lifted her lids to find a large black rat perched on her, a piece of corn in its tiny hands. It blinked its large eyes at two different times as it munched on its lunch watching her get off. She screamed her lungs out while jumping off the couch. "Go away! Get off!" She screeched making a mad dash to the kitchen. "I refuse to get rabies!"

"Calm down Goldie!" Ig yelled chasing her down. "Where are you going!?"

The day came and went. The husband and wife duo were ready to hit the hay after a taxing day.

"What a day," Ig said pulling off the old green sheets from the bed. Goldie helping him on the other side.

"Yep, talk about exciting I guess? And you still have to get up early to go to the Academy, right?" She asked putting the new whiter sheets on the bed.

"It won't take too long, I'm gonna show up, get my schedule and show Mr. Dumas what I got." Ig leapt in the bed, wearing nothing but a pair of red wrinkled boxers. "I'm so tired," he yawned. "So very tired."

"Good luck with that," she grabbed her pink silk bonnet and put it on her fluffy hair. "I know you're going to do great." She said in a motherly tone turning off the light on the nightstand. "You'll get your dream job and we'll live happily ever after." She turned away from him and stripped herself of her sweaty clothes. Ig was trying to be slick watching her undress. He wondered why she always hid her body from him, she was the epitome of a fertility goddess. She hummed a little song as she slipped on her favorite nightgown. "I think I outgrew this..." she mumbled tugging at the tight collar. She fell next to him on the cool bed.

He smiled, "From what I can see it look fine," he grabbed her tight. His arms wrapped around her waist, the two as close as humanly possible. Crackers jumped up on the bed with the pig toy in his mouth. He huffed and panted as he decided to sleep directly on top of them.

The only noise that was heard was the load croaks of the treefrogs that stuck to the large bedroom window. Their constant rhythm was like a natural lullaby. So very peaceful but a bit annoying.

12